31 March 2007 - Cover

31 March 2007

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Dan nervously waits to meet Wendy's parents. Brad and Jake play hockey against each other in a vital playoff game..."Will you try to relax, you'll do just fine," her gentle embrace and soft kiss trying to reassure him. "I've told them about us and how much we love each other, just not about all the great sex we have," Wendy couldn't help giggling at his self torture.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fiction   Humor   Sports   Incest   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

“I may as well get this out of the way now,” Brian began, taking Dan aside. “I’m not so sure I approve of Wendy and our grandchildren basically living with a married couple. I don’t want to see her hurt again or taken advantage of while she’s vulnerable.”

“I can understand your love and concern for your daughter, Jake, and Timmy. Karen and I are the ones who should be thanking Wendy. She cared enough to warn us about her sister-in-law Trisha’s attempt to prevent Karen and me from getting married. I’m not ashamed to say that I’m in love with your daughter. Wendy is such an incredible woman who is vital to our lives.”

“I know Jake likes you quite a lot. I was very skeptical of Wendy and him going to Ottawa with your family for that hockey weekend. All he could talk about was the speed and intensity of the players at the NHL level.”

“We had a really great time at the hockey game. Brad and Jake got to see firsthand how fast NHL speed really is. Jake is a good player, and I have no doubt he’ll be in the OHL next season.”

“Yes, he told me you played in the OHL in the past.”

“Way back in the seventies, and now I’m very fortunate to be the skills coach for the Belleville Falcons.”

“Jake told me you’ve given him several suggestions on how to improve his game. Thank you for taking an interest in him.”

“I’ve told Jake to always ask his dad for help with things before asking me,” Dan reassured Brian.

“I guess it’s up to you and your wife to prove to me what Wendy means to you. I don’t want my daughter hurt again.”

“I agree with you, Brian. I could never hurt Wendy, emotionally or physically. Dave may not love her anymore, but I sure as hell do! She is such an incredible woman!” He commented, looking at her.

Wendy noticed her dad seemed to be in quite a conversation with Dan, no doubt about her, and went to join them. She had unfastened her coat, revealing the deep cleavage of her blouse. “We should be going to our seats. The game is about to start soon,” she said, taking Dan’s hand.


“I hope Dad isn’t being too rough on you,” she whispered as they walked into the arena.

“He’s just concerned for you and the kids. I think my interest in hockey and Jake’s are helping to win him over. I told him that you stopped Trisha from breaking Karen and me up, and we’re very grateful.”

“Thank you, Dan. I’ve convinced Mom that you and Karen love me, the kids, and how happy you make us.”

Barbra approached Dan with a big smile. “I understand congratulations are in order. Karen mentioned that she’s pregnant. You must be very happy.”

“I am very surprised we’re going to have another baby this late in our lives.”

Barbra leaned into his ear. “Wendy told me you were her date at her work party last night, plus she has said to me how good you are to her in bed.”

“She is as intelligent as she is beautiful, and I’m very lucky to have her love me,” he remarked.

“She also said she wants to have more children and for you to be their father.”

“Yes, I know. I love her so much. I said, for her to be divorced from Dave, then ask me on my birthday in July about having babies.”


They gathered around the blankets that Cathy and Diane had spread out. Timmy was centred by his grandparents, with Wendy beside her dad and Dan and Karen beside Barbra. The others sat in the row behind. Wendy held Dan’s hand in her lap for her dad to see.

Wendy kissed her dad’s cheek and leaned into his ear. “I love that you still think of me as your little girl, though I’m grown up with my children. I can tell you, Dad, that Karen and especially Dan have made me so happy. I love them so much and know they will be good to me, Jake, and Timmy.” He took her other hand and kissed her cheek.

“I just want to see you happy again,” he smiled.

“I know, and please, believe me, Dad, I am very happy being with Dan and Karen.”


The large group applauded when the two teams skated onto the ice, and shortly after, the game commenced. Brad’s team had to win this game to prolong the playoff series, and the River Rats pressed hard from the drop of the puck.

Brian thought it unusual for the two families to sit together to cheer for different teams. The tension grew whenever Brad and Jake faced each other on the ice. The first period ended with the game tied at two, and strangely, neither Brad nor Jake had a point.

The families gathered in the foyer, enjoying hot coffee or chocolate. Wendy felt more comfortable in front of her dad, holding hands with Dan and giving him several kisses. The coffee reminded her of the time she spilled two of them on Dan. Wendy recited the incident from six years ago to her parents about her spilling coffee on Dan. She mentioned the letter that Dan’s deceased wife had written to her three years ago.

They returned to the stands, where Wendy sat between her dad and Dan. She regretted that the blanket had to hide her legs to keep them warm, but she had other uses for it.

Acting nonchalantly, she guided Dan’s hand to the warmth between her legs. She carried on a conversation with her dad as Dan’s fingers slowly entered her pussy and began to fuck her. “You’re so bad!” She whispered.

“Me, you’re the one who started me fingering your pussy!” He whispered, and she only smiled and stole a kiss. She quietly glared at him when he teased her clit, making her body jolt. Dan smiled, finding it sensually erotic to be fingering Wendy’s pussy while she sat beside her dad.

Wendy eventually took Dan’s fingers from her pussy; otherwise, he’d soon make her cum. He concentrated on watching the game, which remained the same at the ten-minute mark. Seated below them, Diane, Brenda, and Abby were doing a three-way pussy fingering under their blankets.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.