Azotea - Cover

Azotea

Copyright© 2017 by Bondi Beach

Chapter 3: Capture

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Capture - My housekeeper asked if her little sister could come to stay with her in my house for a while. I said yes. The little sister really liked spending time on the rooftop. Complications ensued.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Voyeurism  

WHEN I NAILED Roberta I wasn’t gentle. She wanted hard and fast and I gave it to her that way. I wasn’t her first, but in that moment I had her and she was mine.

It started once more on the azotea, just like I’d found her the previous week. Only this time I didn’t stop after I’d stroked her and chafed her nipples and kissed the sides of her neck. When Roberta pushed back I held her hips and dry-humped her for three or four strokes. Then I brought my hands up and massaged her chest and kissed her when she turned her head far enough to the side. At the end of the kiss for the first time I moved my other hand down her front between her legs and palmed her and squeezed her as she writhed against me.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Sara watch us. She caught my eye and waved. Roberta stiffened for a moment when I took my hand from her to wave back, but she saw Sara and a message passed between them, a look, a nod, something like that. Roberta moved out of my arms.

“Can we go to the hot tub, don Alejandro?”

“Of course. Sara?”

This time we stripped together. No going back down to my bedroom for a swimsuit. Roberta sat between us and it was easy to kiss her and touch her everywhere I could reach. Sara kissed Roberta’s cheek once or twice and I didn’t see anything strange about that.

Before we turned into prunes we moved to the screened corner to dry off and stretch out.

“I’m going to get us something to eat and drink, don Alejandro. Is that all right?”

When Roberta volunteered to help Sara declined.

“No, sweetie. You stay here and relax.”

I was well into a back massage for Roberta when Sara returned with a tray and a couple of bottles of the local orange soda. I can’t stand the stuff but she and Roberta love it. When she saw my face Sara laughed and from somewhere produced a bottle of mineral water for me.

After we demolished the snacks I turned to Sara and kissed her.

“Thank you, Sara.”

I kissed her again and palmed her breast. I lingered until I felt her nipple respond. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Roberta watching.

“I’m going to finish Roberta’s massage, Sara.”

She smiled.

“Good, don Alejandro.”

By the time I’d covered her back with goop and worked her from shoulders to toes with plenty of attention to her bottom, Roberta’s sighs and grunts telegraphed her satisfaction. I’d straddled her and I’d slid myself a couple of times between her buns on my way down.

I spoke first this time.

“Turn over, Roberta.”

It wasn’t a request and she knew it, but her snicker said she’d play along.

I knelt beside her and took even more time on her front. More to do there, of course. I started with a long kiss on her mouth. From there I gave due attention to her nipples and their slight swellings and her belly, even if I skipped her center once more. There was no rush, and no one in her right mind wants goop inside anywhere.

That is, there was no rush until I felt Sara behind me. She kissed my neck and reached around to hold my erection. I was closer than I realized. She stroked once, twice, and I throbbed and spurted and covered Roberta’s thighs.

“Oops,” said Sara.

“Oops,” echoed Roberta.

Their laughter was loud and unfeigned.

I took a swig of my mineral water and stretched out beside Roberta. I pulled her to me, sunblock and all, and kissed her. She responded when I rubbed one nipple for a moment before I slid my hand down over her slick skin and gripped her bottom.

She smiled after our kiss.

“I liked that, don Alejandro.”

“Me, too.”

I’d skipped her center with the sunblock for another reason. Roberta found out why when I settled between her thighs and began to explore. She didn’t have enough hair yet to complicate access, and her yips and squeaks and gasps rewarded my effort. Her sounds came faster and louder until she cried out with an “Oh oh oh” sound and pushed my head away.

At the same moment I felt Sara’s fingers exploring between my buns and heading for my prostate from the outside, something that really gets me going, so I turned to warn her off. She fell back and caressed my bottom instead. I like that a lot, too, especially because it doesn’t bring me along too fast.

I moved up Roberta’s torso to kiss her. I knew where my renewed erection was but I didn’t try to do anything with it and I kept my weight on my elbows to avoid any accidents. That didn’t stop me from a quick rub or two while we kissed. Roberta was breathing hard when we separated.

“At the wall, don Alejandro, please?”

It was past dusk even if not yet full dark. I thought for one whole second and decided the hell with it.

“Come.”

I took her by the hand and led her over to the low wall and kissed her again. As a minor gesture toward privacy I moved us to the end against the side of the building where we weren’t quite in full view of the apartment windows. A flat stone there for Roberta to stand on helped us match up and saved my knees at the same time.

We faced each other and while I kissed her I moved my hands to her bottom and then between her legs, front and back. I stroked until she shivered and pressed herself tight against me.

“Please, don Alejandro.”

I turned her to face the apartment building and stepped close behind her. Roberta spread her legs and braced herself against the top of the parapet. I held her hips and slid home. She was wet, she was ready, and we fit perfectly. I knew we would.

I leaned close to her ear to whisper.

“Roberta, you are still a very bad girl.”

She giggled and squeezed my cock.

“Yes.”

I slid my hands up and across her rigid nipples. When I twisted them she shuddered.

“Yes!”

Once more I whispered.

“A really bad girl, Roberta.”

She repeated her “Yes,” more a hiss than a word.

I didn’t wait for her, I didn’t try to make her come again. I worked her. I slammed her with the longest strokes I could manage and heard her grunt and hiss with each one. After a moment I let my hands drop to my sides and I leaned back and my cock in her was our only contact. It was a fast ride and I put my hands on her hips again only just before my climax. I held her then as close as I could and I came. When my spasms subsided I moved my hands around her belly to keep her tight against me, under me, really, because I’d molded myself to her back, my face half-buried in her hair.

I kissed the back of her neck then and felt her shiver.

“Bad girl,” I whispered once more.

“Yeah,” she answered.

My breathing had returned to something near to normal when I felt Sara move closer, and I watched her kiss Roberta in a very un-sisterly fashion. It was a long kiss and a hot one. After I shrank and slipped out of Roberta, Sara took her in her arms and continued the kiss, her hands steady on Roberta’s bottom.

Sara finished with Roberta and turned to me. She touched my cheek and repeated her kiss.

“Let’s get back in the water for a little bit, don Alejandro, Roberta.”

I think I dozed a little in the warmth and wet, Sara on one side of me, Roberta on the other. Someone kissed my ear and I opened my eyes and turned to see Sara. Her Cheshire Cat smile was back and seemed to be winning, although something of the Mona Lisa lingered.

“I know you wondered from the first time you met her whether Roberta and I are really sisters, don Alejandro. Am I right?”

I nodded.

“We are sisters, truly, although not in the biological sense.”


Roberta had been orphaned when she was five or six years old, Sara said. She had no close relatives and Sara’s family agreed to foster her for as long as necessary. It was fairly easy to arrange the foster care because there was some connection between Sara’s mother and the deputy head of the local adoption agency. Family, probably. Despite its role as an important regional center the cow town wasn’t all that big.

“I was ten years old at the time, don Alejandro. Guess who got stuck with minding the little brat?”

Roberta stuck her tongue out and muttered something rude. Sara returned the favor.

“Somehow, and I’ll never understand why, I started to like her.”

Roberta repeated her gesture, and Sara told her to shut up.

“I’m telling this story and if you don’t want me to share your secrets with don Alejandro you’d better keep quiet.”

Roberta looked about to say something else rude when Sara held up her hand.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.