A Naughty Girl and Two Smart Dogs Lead Danny Astray - Cover

A Naughty Girl and Two Smart Dogs Lead Danny Astray

Copyright© 2018 by Sterling

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Danny's dog Penny gets him to do her as he goes through puberty. Later, she gets him human girls, in part by licking them until they are frantic with desire. A new girl Wendy comes to town. Her male dog falls for his dog, and he falls for Wendy. Then she reveals a series of secrets, finally revealing that her dog killing her rapist was the one thing that really turned her on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Furry   Humiliation   Snuff   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Caution   Slow  

Wendy was behind the wheel of her parents’ van, smiling and humming. Danny was in the passenger seat. Behind them were Hans and Penny. The windows were down, Hans’s head was out the rear left window, and Penny’s was out the rear right one, both dogs sniffing.

They were on a country road, paved but without a marked center line. They passed an intersection, and Hans started barking.

“You smell something, boy?” said Wendy. Penny abandoned her side of the vehicle and joined Hans in sniffing out his side.

Wendy slowed the van and made a three-point turn. She took the road to the right, which was dirt. The dogs both went to the right side of the van and sniffed. After a hundred yards they overtook a girl walking their direction. She had on jeans and a flannel shirt and sturdy walking shoes, and shoulder-length brown hair. The dogs barked with excitement.

“I guess she’s the one!” said Wendy, and stopped the van fifty yards past the girl. They all got out. The dogs bounded back towards the girl.

Hans sniffed the girl’s crotch, then Penny nosed him aside and sniffed it herself, back and forth they went.

The girl tried to push them away.

“Hi, how’s it going?” said Wendy cheerfully as she approached

“You should control your dogs,” said the girl crossly.

“Oh, they’re very well controlled,” continued Wendy.

The dogs stopped sniffing. Penny presented her rear end to Hans and he mounted and started humping.

“What do you guys want? You need directions or something?”

“We want you,” said Wendy cheerfully. “Danny here is going to do to you what Hans is doing to Penny. Wouldn’t you like that?”

Danny was shocked ... his sweet Wendy?

Alarmed, the girl turned and raced back along the road the way she had come.

Danny looked at Wendy questioningly. Was he supposed to try to catch her? Wendy shook her head.

Hans and Penny also turned to look as the mating continued. After a few seconds Hans stopped his humping and held still for a few seconds, then dismounted. They were not hung up.

“Go get her, boy,” said Wendy, but Hans didn’t need to be told.

The girl had gotten perhaps thirty-five yards away, but Hans leapt at her and knocked her down before she had made fifty. Penny was at Hans’s heels and looked on with interest, and Danny and Wendy walked quickly to catch up.

The girl was face down, panting, and Hans had her arm in his jaws, not biting, just holding.

“Oh, I’m afraid you don’t have any choice about it,” said Wendy gleefully. “I suggest you get up and walk back to the van.”

The frightened girl did as she was told.

“Oh, I’ve been looking forward to this so much,” said Wendy. “But you don’t seem so enthusiastic. Too bad ... What’s your name?”

“Alice,” said the girl in a small voice.

“And how old are you, Alice?”

“Seventeen.”

“Ooooo, that’s a good age,” said Wendy, rubbing her hands together.

“And I’m a virgin ... please!”

“Oh, a virgin!” chortled Wendy. “That’s so much better!”

Danny continued to be surprised by his girlfriend -- but also thrilled, he realized.

Wendy reached the van ahead of the others and opened the back door.

“Come on in,” she said. The back seats were laid flat to make something like a bed. Soon the three humans and two dogs were inside the vehicle, doors closed.

“So now, strip naked,” said Wendy.

Alice paused. Hans growled. She quickly stripped and laid back. Danny stripped from the waist down. He wasn’t at all stiff.

“There,” said Wendy. “You’ve done just about everything you have to do. I bet your period ended 10-14 days ago or so...” Alice looked to the side, then back, but didn’t say anything. “You’re fertile today -- the dogs know. So Danny is not just going to mate with you, he’s going to make you pregnant. How do you like that idea?”

Alice shook her head briefly.

“Oh, that’s too bad,” said Wendy. “Your body is all set to get pregnant, and what you think doesn’t really enter into it. But we want you to get nice and wet so Danny’s cock will slide in smooth and easy ... Penny here is very good at making girls feel good.”

Danny motioned and Penny crawled between Alice’s legs. Alice looked confused, and instinctively put her legs together.

“No, no, don’t make it hard for Penny,” said Wendy. “Open nice and wide so she can get at you properly.” Alice complied. Penny began her long, slow licks.

Wendy knelt beside the bed and brought her face close to Alice’s. “Doesn’t that feel good? Isn’t that delicious?”

Alice didn’t say anything. “You don’t want to feel good, but you do. Your body has ideas of its own,” said Wendy, looking at her. In under a minute Alice jerked and gasped.

“Ooooo, an orgasm! Oh, that doesn’t fit with the story in your head at all. Some dog licked your pussy -- a dog! -- and you came, knowing you’re about to get raped? Bad, bad girl!”

Alice was fighting back tears.

“This makes me really hot,” said Wendy, who motioned Penny off the bed, pulled down her jeans and panties in one motion and got on hands and knees, above Alice on the bed.

What with Penny licking Alice to orgasm and talk of impregnation, Danny had gotten hard fast and was very stiff.

“Take me, Danny, but don’t come -- you’ve got to save all the sperm to make her pregnant.”

“OK, baby,” he said gruffly. Danny mounted Wendy from the rear as she looked down at Alice.

Wendy moaned. “Deeper, Danny ... really deep!”

Danny complied and Wendy gasped and shuddered seconds later. “Ah, that was great,” she panted, pulling away, pulling up her clothing and kneeling beside Alice again.

Wendy said, “Do her again, Penny,” and Penny eagerly set to licking again. “Now Alice, you wouldn’t have a second orgasm, would you? One is bad enough. And besides, as soon as you come again, Danny’s going to fuck you. He’s going to force his whole cock in your pussy to fill you up. You can avoid getting raped ... all you have to do is not have an orgasm. But...” Seconds passed. Wendy grinned. Then Alice twitched and gasped again. “I guess you must really want it.”

Danny was ready now. His Wendy was mean and nasty, and he realized he loved it. He nudged Penny aside, lowered himself and eagerly thrust his cock in.

Wendy was kneeling, face inches away from Alice’s. “Oh, the insult! The essence of rape! You got shafted with a cock you don’t want.”

Just in front of the bed, behind the front seats, Penny presented herself and Hans mounted and started humping.

“Ha!” said Wendy. “They approve, so they’ll fuck too.”

Wendy turned back to Alice. “You’re getting raped -- or are you? Do you want it or don’t you? How does it feel, Danny?”

“Oh, it’s amazing. She’s hot, and slick and even a little sticky, and she’s giving my cock a good firm hug. It’s the best vagina I’ve ever fucked.”

“Ooooo. And does that vagina say, ‘No, no, I don’t want this!’ or does it say, ‘Go ahead, stud, ejaculate and make me pregnant with your cream!’, which?”

“Oh, it’s an invitation -- holy shit, a demand! -- to make her pregnant.”

Wendy rose to put her face right next to Danny’s, facing his ear. “So now’s your moment, Danny. Fuck her hard and fast and deep and make her pregnant. I want to see how good it makes you feel!” She nipped his ear with her teeth and then pulled back a few inches, peering at him.

Danny felt the loving encouragement from his girl while below he saw his cock driving in and out of another girl’s body, right up between her legs. And inside she was begging for the sperm. He thrust faster and faster, deeper and deeper, and finally lunged forward with a strangled cry, spurting gobs of cum deep into poor Alice.

“Oh, Danny, that felt good! You good man, lucky man!”

Just when Danny stopped his thrusting, Hans did too, and dismounted. This time the dogs were hung up, genitals locked.

Wendy lowered herself down to Alice’s level. “Can you feel it? Gobs of sperm up inside you, even now racing up into you, millions of sperm, any one of which will make you pregnant. You’ve come twice from a dog licking your pussy, and then your cunt gave Danny’s cock the best time of its stiff life and made him ejaculate a whole flood of stuff inside you. And now you’re pregnant. Take a good look at Danny here -- isn’t he handsome? Your son will look like him, won’t that be great?”

Danny pulled back out of Alice, and as his cock appeared it was shining and wet.

“You can sit up now, Alice. Why don’t you thank Danny by cleaning his cock off. Lick it clean.”

Alice dared to glare at Wendy, but leaned forward to lick Danny’s cock with a sour expression.

“Take a good look too, maybe your son’s cock will resemble his.”

Soon Danny’s cock seemed clean to him, so he pulled back.

“OK,” said Wendy. “We’re done with you. Out of the car!”

She opened the door and pulled the naked Alice up by the hand.

She pushed Alice out the door roughly so she stumbled and fell.

“Oh ... Don’t get up, there’s one more thing.”

Wendy then pulled down her pants again, squatted, and peed on Alice’s pubic hair.

“For being such a slut!” she said.

As she got up, Penny came over, squatted and peed briefly on Alice’s breasts, while Hans lifted his leg and squirted pee in her face.

Wendy laughed, and then looked at Danny, who shook his head. “I gave her the kind that counts, up her cunt,” he said with a smirk. He tossed Alice’s clothes on top of her and set her boots beside her.

“OK, we’re outta here!” said Wendy. Dogs and people in, doors closed, Wendy drove past a few yards, pulled another three-point turn, and with the window down said with mock sweetness, “Bye bye, Alice,” before gunning the engine enough to spray rocks and dirt.


For three days Wendy wanted to get fucked any time Danny had a stiff cock, which was plenty.

On the third day Danny fucked her from behind and came. Wendy didn’t, a sign her interest had ebbed to its usual level. She lay on her side and Danny spooned behind her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.