A Naughty Girl and Two Smart Dogs Lead Danny Astray - Cover

A Naughty Girl and Two Smart Dogs Lead Danny Astray

Copyright© 2018 by Sterling

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Danny's dog Penny gets him to do her as he goes through puberty. Later, she gets him human girls, in part by licking them until they are frantic with desire. A new girl Wendy comes to town. Her male dog falls for his dog, and he falls for Wendy. Then she reveals a series of secrets, finally revealing that her dog killing her rapist was the one thing that really turned her on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Furry   Humiliation   Snuff   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Caution   Slow  

Scarcely had Wendy arrived at his house Sunday evening before she led him to his bedroom, threw her arms around his neck and kissed him with passion.

“Do it to me!” she said. “Oh, please ... do it!”

As they quickly stripped, she said, “Not you, Penny, thanks, but not this time,” as she motioned the dog away. “Want to do me from the rear? I’d really love that!” she said.

Danny was game, and delighted to take her from that angle. He’d done all of twenty strokes when Wendy gasped with orgasm and he felt it too. That was so thrilling that he wasn’t far behind, spewing his own pleasure into his girl.

A couple minutes later she wanted it the usual way, he did her again and she came again. Then as soon as she found him stiff again, a half hour later, she wanted it from the rear again.

Danny was thrilled, and not inclined to rock the boat when things were going so great, but he couldn’t help asking, “Wendy, what happened?”

“Oh, let’s not analyze everything. You’re happy, right?”

“Yes!”

“Then let’s enjoy it.”

Wendy was eager to meet Monday after school for sex, and they did it three more times.


It was all over the news Monday night and in the papers the next day. In a town an hour’s drive away, a man’s corpse had been found in the woods, killed by a wolf, the forensic team announced. However, the man seemed to have been killed while engaged in sexual activity. (The jokes came that maybe it was safer to stick with doing it to sheep and not try wolves.) But the police said there was also a ripped fragment of women’s clothing at the scene.

Wendy came over Tuesday evening, excited and eager once again to retreat to the bedroom. Danny retreated with her, but once the door was shut he showed her the story in the paper.

“Oh, that’s terrible!” said Wendy, but her composure wavered.

“That can’t be a coincidence, right?”

“Oh! I was on a trip with my family Sunday, I told you.”

“I called your mother and asked casually how her day had been Sunday, and she said it had been fine, that you had taken the car to go do some shopping.”

“You’ve been checking up on me?” said Wendy hotly.

“You’re lying to me?” said Danny. They glared at each other for a moment. “I thought the story was such an incredible coincidence I thought it justified checking out a few details.”

“You spied on me and you’re calling me a liar!” Wendy started for the door, but Penny blocked her way, something she’d never done before.

“It’s OK, Penny, let her go,” said Danny. But Penny didn’t. After several seconds, he said, “Maybe she’s saying we ought to talk it out.”

Wendy wearily plopped down on the bed, then lay down and faced the wall, assuming the fetal position.

Danny spooned up behind her back, barely touching. “I love you more than anything, Wendy, but I’ve got to understand this.”

“I’m a sicko, Danny. I’m a real sicko.”

Danny waited.

“After I got raped, back in the city, when I got back to my room, I masturbated and had an orgasm almost immediately, and then another, and another. It wasn’t the rape, and it wasn’t the killing, but the two of them together -- it just drove me wild. And nothing since comes close. Well, you know, talking about it with you that time got me in the mood for a while.”

After a pause, Wendy said, “You hate me now, see. Now you know what a sicko I am.’

“I don’t hate you,” said Danny. “But about this time. It was really rape?”

“Yes! I said ‘no’ over and over.”

“And what about Hans? Didn’t he protect you?”

“Well, I’d told him to sit and stay.”

“And he did, even when you were being raped? Or, you could release him?”

“Well, I could have, but I didn’t think of it right away.”

Danny paused. “You set it up. You set it up so it would happen that way.”

“Yeah, I did,” said Wendy, then giggled nervously. “It’s amazing how hard it is to find a rapist when you want one. I’ve gone out so many times...”

“So you were looking for a rapist, but said no repeatedly and he did it anyway.”

“Yeah. That’s rape! And I trained Hans. I trained him when it was just the two of us so even when I moaned and groaned or screamed he would stay until I released him. So I trained him and when I said ‘sic’ that released him.”

“So, you knew he’d protect you then? Or avenge you?”

“Well, I hoped so. We couldn’t practice that part.” She giggled again.

“And you’re not going to police this time either.”

Wendy turned to face him, alarmed. “No! Of course not! And you won’t either, right?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.