A Naughty Girl and Two Smart Dogs Lead Danny Astray - Cover

A Naughty Girl and Two Smart Dogs Lead Danny Astray

Copyright© 2018 by Sterling

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Danny's dog Penny gets him to do her as he goes through puberty. Later, she gets him human girls, in part by licking them until they are frantic with desire. A new girl Wendy comes to town. Her male dog falls for his dog, and he falls for Wendy. Then she reveals a series of secrets, finally revealing that her dog killing her rapist was the one thing that really turned her on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Furry   Humiliation   Snuff   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Caution   Slow  

Though she could be socially awkward, Wendy was a kind, considerate girl who caused no offense. Rarely has such a girl started in a new school with so many people angry at her.

Here was the girl who had put an end to the regular sexual ecstasy of six girls, and quashed the hopes of others who had hoped they would get their turn.

When Wendy tearfully reported how poorly she was being treated, Danny wondered what to do. He used to have some power himself based on Penny’s tongue. But he had squandered all that social capital. But he had another idea. Bob was the football quarterback. He was used to getting what he wanted. He had wanted Lauren all for himself, but Lauren wouldn’t give up Penny’s tongue, so Bob wouldn’t have Lauren at all. Now Danny went to Bob and explained the situation, and sure enough, Lauren was willing to take him as her one and only. Danny explained how Wendy was the one who had set in motion events that now let Bob get what the wanted. Danny asked a favor of Bob: get everyone to leave Wendy alone. When Bob let it be known that Wendy was OK, it quickly became the norm. Wendy was OK, and if you gave her grief you might have to answer to the football team.

Weeks went by. Danny’s parents implied that they knew he and Wendy were having sex. Her parents took her to the doctor so she could get on the pill. They spent afternoons and some evenings together. At first they always slept in their own beds at night, but after a month they started sleeping over too -- always at his house.

Whenever Danny suggested sex, Wendy was willing. Penny licked her to a quick climax, and then Danny fucked her soundly until he achieved his satisfaction. But Wendy never suggested sex.

On a lazy Sunday afternoon they lay intertwined on Danny’s bed. They watched Hans and Penny have a quick copulation of their own.

“One thing I don’t get, Wendy ... how come you don’t like sex so much?”

“I come. I let you do it just about any time.”

“Yeah, that’s great. But most girls really want it, at least sometimes. And they don’t talk about letting their boys do it, like you just did, they talk about doing it with them.”

Wendy was silent. “Well, I’m different, I guess. You still like me?”

“Oh, sure, I like you!” He kissed her gently on the cheek. “I just want to understand.”

When Wendy didn’t say anything, he said, “I do have something to confess. Something embarrassing.”

“Oh?” said Wendy, intrigued.

“I got Penny just about the time I went through puberty. She was right there on my bed every night as I discovered masturbation.”

“OK.”

“So when she was about a year old, she presented herself to me the way she does to Hans, like a dog in heat. So I laughed and pushed her aside. But she kept doing it. She’d do it for a couple days every month. Almost like she cycled like a woman instead of a dog -- like a woman who’d go into heat when she was fertile.”

“Weird.”

“And then ... well, she was making it so clear what she wanted, and I felt with my fingers and could tell her vagina was hot and wet.”

“You didn’t!”

“Well, yeah, I did. It creeped me out at first, but it sure felt good! And she loved to get it and was frustrated if she didn’t.” He looked at Wendy, worried. “I hope you can forgive me.”

“Bestiality!” said Wendy. “Pervert! Dog fucker!” But her eyes were all mirth.

“So ... you don’t mind?”

“You still do it?”

He described how he’d stopped and Penny had taken her magic tongue out on strike. Wendy laughed at that.

“But then the funniest thing is ... it’s now been seven weeks and she hasn’t presented herself to me at all. I even tried to grab her rear and pretend to mount -- I wasn’t really going to do it -- and she actually gave me a warning growl. I wonder if finding Hans she realized that’s what she really wanted.”

Wendy didn’t answer right away. “These aren’t normal dogs. They mate with each other all the time, like people would. But Penny doesn’t go into heat. When she was getting it from you, it was a monthly cycle, like a woman. Hans doesn’t go for female dogs in heat.” She paused.

“And?”

Wendy was silent a long while. “You know the scene in Tess of the D’Urbervilles where the guy tells Tess he’s done it with other girls and asks to be forgiven, and she does. And then she tells him she’s done it with another guy, and he rejects her completely?”

“I’m not really familiar with it, no, but ... Are you saying ... Are you saying Hans tried to have sex with you?”

“No!” But she looked uneasy.

“You’re worried that if you admitted that, I might not forgive you...” Danny thought. “So that dog mounted you and stuck that red penis into your vagina? And pounded away?”

Wendy looked away.

“That’s OK,” said Danny softly. “You didn’t mind? ... Wait, let me first think. OK, I don’t mind. I don’t mind at all. I’m just concerned now that this dog did it to you, and that’s why you don’t like sex? It didn’t hurt, I hope. But could you really consent?”

“I haven’t admitted anything,” said Wendy, but there was no mirth now.

“Sure you have,” said Danny softly. “And I still love you.” And he lay there, stroking her hair.

At last, Wendy said, “He started right around the time of my first period. And I pushed him away. It was always the middle of the month. Always right on schedule, two weeks before my next period.”

“Didn’t you tell your parents?”

“Are you kidding? It was embarrassing. And besides, maybe they’d give Hans away, and he meant the world to me ... Still does, too.”

“Oh, yeah, I can see that.”

“So then I started noticing boys more, and it got me thinking sexy thoughts. I’d take a look at that red penis when he’d try mounting me. And I stuck my fingers in myself. It hurt once, and bled a little, but I realized his penis would fit. So the next time it came around, I got on my hands and knees like a good doggy, and he did it to me. I was ready to pull away if it hurt, but it didn’t. It took maybe a minute. And then when he got off, he was the happiest dog you’ve ever seen. He licked my vagina, but also my arms and my face.”

“So, did he come inside you?” asked Danny.

“I assume he did. Maybe there was a tiny bit of discharge, I’m not sure, but there’s stuff coming out of there now and then anyway.”

“You mean periods?”

“Well that, but between periods too, stuff that’s not blood. It’s normal, they say. So every month, he’d sniff me with interest for a day or so, but then there would come the night he wanted to do it. And I’d let him do it, and he was so happy. And then, you know what? After you and I met, I realized the middle of the month went by and he hadn’t done anything. It’s like our weird dogs found each other so they don’t need us any more.”

“That’s pretty amazing. But ... what did it feel like having him do it to you? A lot of people might find that traumatic.”

“It felt fine, actually. His thing is smaller than a man’s thing. And it doesn’t go in all that far. And we never got hung up.” She laughed. “If I’d known back then about how dogs get hung up, I might have been a lot more nervous about letting him do it the first time.”

“Well, at least that turned out OK.”

“I felt kind of guilty -- no good girl would let a dog do it to her, right? But I loved my dog, and he loved it so much. He’s never tried to hump anyone’s leg. Just my real sex organs, and only when we’re alone in the bedroom.”

“Yeah, I don’t know as I said but Penny never presented herself unless we were alone in my bedroom ... So did you enjoy it when Hans was doing it to you?”

“Well, a few hints, maybe. Girls are meant to feel good when something’s going in and out. But not much. First I learned to let my dog take his pleasure in me, so then the next thing was to let a boy take his pleasure in there.”

“And you don’t think that has anything to do with why you don’t like sex?”

“No, not really. You fucked your dog and love sex with girls.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.