A Naughty Girl and Two Smart Dogs Lead Danny Astray - Cover

A Naughty Girl and Two Smart Dogs Lead Danny Astray

Copyright© 2018 by Sterling

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Danny's dog Penny gets him to do her as he goes through puberty. Later, she gets him human girls, in part by licking them until they are frantic with desire. A new girl Wendy comes to town. Her male dog falls for his dog, and he falls for Wendy. Then she reveals a series of secrets, finally revealing that her dog killing her rapist was the one thing that really turned her on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Furry   Humiliation   Snuff   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Caution   Slow  

It was a pleasant day in late August. They were playing in the usual field, with Penny 50 yards away. At first Danny paid no attention as another large dog approached. He paid no special attention when the dogs sniffed each other. But then Penny presented her rear end to the new dog and held still, and the new dog mounted her. He mounted, grabbed her hind section with his front paws and mated with her. That got his attention!

A couple younger kids who had been playing nearby pointed and laughed. As Danny approached, he recalled that it had been the previous weekend when Penny had last presented her rear end to him. What was going on?

He stopped ten feet away and then noticed that someone else had stopped ten feet away on the other side of the mating dogs, a girl roughly his age who he’d never seen before. He skirted around to the right to get closer to the girl. Slender and tall, light brown hair halfway down her back, a lovely face, she had a certain mystery to her expression when she looked at him. She was wearing a tan sundress.

“Is that your dog?” he said.

“Which one?” asked the girl.

“The male. The female is mine.”

“Oh, yeah. The male is mine. Sorry. I mean, I guess I’m sorry. Should I be sorry?”

Danny smiled. “No need to be sorry. This is what dogs do, after all.” Although the top dog’s rear end was undulating rapidly, he could see its testicles. “Funny thing is, I don’t think Penny is in heat. At least she hasn’t given any sign of it.”

“That sure looks like a sign of it ... Maybe Hans is just so manly -- uh so dogly? -- that she can’t resist? Oh, that’s dumb of me. Dogs aren’t like that.”

Hans stopped his thrusting and turned to dismount, but the two dogs were stuck together. Hans was just a bit smaller than Penny and looked like he had some German Shepherd in him.

“Guess she must think he’s manly, since she’s not letting him go,” said Danny.

The girl gave a big smile but looked down and kicked the dirt.

“Have you seen him mating with other dogs?”

“No, he never has that I’m aware. Once there was a female in heat who kept presenting herself to him, but he never did anything.”

“Maybe Penny is just so, uh, very doggy, or bitchy, or whatever, that he can’t resist.”

The girl giggled.

“My name’s Danny,” he said.

“Wendy,” said the girl. “I just moved here a week ago. What grade are you going into?”

“I’ll be a junior,” said Danny.

“I’ll be a senior. Which school?”

“Jefferson.”

“Oh, me too!”

The conversation lagged, as the boy and girl looked at their dogs, rear ends still locked together.

Danny thought he’d be happy to add Wendy to his conquests. Maybe even as a regular. “You are really beautiful, you know.” he said.

Wendy looked down with a little smile. “Thank you,” she said. She’d heard that before, no doubt. She would be beautiful to anyone’s eyes, not just his.

The dogs broke apart, and each came to its owner first for a pat, but then switched places to sniff the crotch of the new person.

“Oh, great,” said Wendy with a sigh. “But I guess it’s OK. I mean, I know what’s between my legs, and you know, and I know you know, and you know I know you know ... We’re just supposed to act like we don’t know. But dogs have no such scruples.”

Danny found this little speech very interesting -- and hot. “Want to take a walk with me?”

“OK.”

“There’s some pretty woods not far from here.”

They fell in side by side, dogs wandering off to sniff things but never straying far from the humans.

Wendy’s step faltered. “You’re not going to try anything, are you?”

“Oh, of course not,” he said.

Wendy resumed her pace. “I mean, well, of course not. Or if you were you wouldn’t admit it, but ... well, it would be really bad if you tried anything. But you must think I’m awfully suspicious to even bring it up. ‘What kind of a guy does she take me for?’ he wonders. Oh, gee. My words get all mixed up sometimes.”

He thought he saw a bit of pinkness on her cheek as she looked down. He had had hopes of trying something, but not anything against her will. But her speech made it sound like bedding her was not very likely today.

“It’s OK,” he said. He gently reached for her hand, holding it loosely.

Wendy smiled and didn’t pull away. They walked hand in hand. It was a forest of stately pines, making that distinctive pine-forest sound as the light breeze stirred their tops.

The conversation turned to the more mundane -- Wendy was also an only child, and they had just moved from the big city. She described her parents briefly. She was a decent student, but didn’t have many friends and had a reputation for being a bit flaky. She was hoping to get off to a new start at the new school. One impetus for the move was that as Hans grew from a puppy into a full-size dog, it became increasingly apparent that the city was not a good place for him.

Right in front of them, in the path, Penny was presenting her rear end to Hans. The little red penis emerged, and he mounted and began copulating again.

The humans couldn’t get by without going through the bushes, so they just stood there and watched. Danny dropped Wendy’s hand and crossed his arms. He felt himself getting stiff. The gorgeous girl beside him had admitted that she had stuff between her legs, and that she knew he knew she did, and there right in front of them the dogs were making it hard for anyone not to think of sex. He hoped his erection wasn’t obvious.

But this time Hans was done in 30 seconds, and when he dismounted there was no hang up. The two then turned to the humans and sniffed their crotches.

Danny saw Wendy sneaking a peek at Hans sniffing Danny’s crotch, and the bulge was unmistakable. Just then Wendy looked up at Danny and smiled, then looked away.

Danny sighed. “Yeah, I’ve got an erection, and you know I’ve got an erection, and I know you know ... Sorry. But it doesn’t mean I’m going to try anything.”

“Naughty boy. If dogs doing it turn you on, you must be a pervert.”

Danny thought to protest, but saw the mischievous twinkle in Wendy’s eyes. Instead he said, “Here’s an analogy problem for you. Dog vagina is to dog penis the way girl vagina is to...”

“Huh,” said Wendy, seemingly deep in thought. “Zucchini?”

They both laughed. Wendy took Danny’s hand and they kept walking.

“A mushroom? A baseball bat? A locomotive? How about a needle?”

Danny didn’t say anything.

“We girls are lucky. If we think about sex you can’t tell. At least not by looking.”

“Hmmm. So what sense would let someone tell? Hearing?”

Wendy jabbed Danny in the ribs but smiled.

Penny came over and sniffed Wendy’s crotch with enthusiasm, and then started making reflexive copulatory thrusts with her hindquarters.

“Ah, c’mon, Penny!” chided Danny, and pushed Penny away with his foot.

“I hoped maybe I’d make a friend if I got really lucky. But I didn’t think I’d get a boyfriend. I’ve never had a boyfriend -- not really.” She sighed. “Oops, I’m not supposed to say that. Makes me seem naive and innocent, or stupid, or weird, or...”

“It’s OK,” said Danny softly, and gave her hand a gentle squeeze as they walked.

This girl was doing something to him. He wanted to have sex with her -- that was no surprise. But she cast this emotional spell on him too. He’d like to be her steady boyfriend, now and forever, marriage and kids and all. Well, that was certainly getting ahead of things.

And of course she wouldn’t if she knew about his little harem. Maybe some girls would, but if she were that kind of girl then Danny wouldn’t want her as a girlfriend anyway. She’d find out about his reputation as soon as she got to school and his name came up. Maybe better to get it out of the way now.

“When you get to school and ask about me, you’re going to hear a crazy story about me and Penny.”

“Are you two an item?” said Wendy, looking at him with mock surprise.

Danny gulped once. Yes, in a way. But no one knew that. And no one would tell Wendy that. Danny just smiled smoothly. “What they will say is that Penny here will with the slightest provocation lick a girl between the legs, and the girl will like it a whole lot and then be eager to have sex with me.”

Wendy laughed. “What a weird story.”

“The thing is -- it’s true.”

Wendy laughed again. “It’s not the usual line a guy would use to get a girl, I’ll admit.”

“No reason to believe me now, you can check on it in a week yourself. I’m not expecting you to do anything about it.”

Wendy nodded and looked thoughtful.

“But the thing is, there are a lot of girls who’ve heard about this, had a really great time with Penny’s tongue, and wanted it. And I’ve done it with each of them. And I’ve loved it. I have a bunch of regulars.”

“So should I be eager to join this exclusive club?” said Wendy with a hint of irritation.

“No, not at all. I’m telling you because ... this sounds awfully corny, but ... Never mind.”

They walked in silence for a while. “It’s OK,” Wendy said in a softer tone. “I can handle corny.”

“No one has ever moved me the way you have today, and ... I’d happily give all that up if you’d be my girlfriend.”

After a respectful silence, Wendy said, “You are pretty interesting yourself -- but don’t go making assumptions, now.”

“Oh, I won’t!”

“You’re pretty interesting, and if you were trying to get into my panties, telling me a crazy tale about conquering piles of girls because of your dog’s great skill at cunnilingus wouldn’t be the way to do it ... I suppose the cunnilingus part could be, but not the piles of other girls. Say, I’d think most girls would think it’s gross to be licked by a dog.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.