A Naughty Girl and Two Smart Dogs Lead Danny Astray
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2018 by Sterling

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Danny's dog Penny gets him to do her as he goes through puberty. Later, she gets him human girls, in part by licking them until they are frantic with desire. A new girl Wendy comes to town. Her male dog falls for his dog, and he falls for Wendy. Then she reveals a series of secrets, finally revealing that her dog killing her rapist was the one thing that really turned her on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Furry   Humiliation   Snuff   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Caution   Slow  

There was a girl Emily from down the block who he often met in the woods out back. Emily talked with him some, but for her the real attraction to her was Penny. They played and romped together while he watched. Emily was a year ahead of him in school, and she had breasts and hips. She wasn’t really his type so much, but she was incredibly sexy. Sometimes Penny would sniff Emily’s crotch. The first couple times she batted the dog’s nose away, seeming a little embarrassed. Danny looked away and pretended he hadn’t seen anything, but he thought it was really sexy. Who knew what intriguing smells might come from her vagina, and how much richer they would be to a dog? And then Emily just stood there as Penny sniffed, made a face and said to Danny, “Your dog is not very polite!”

“Sorry!” Danny said, reddening.

Emily giggled.

The time of month came around again when Penny presented herself and Danny was delighted to give her what she wanted. And as usual, after a couple days Penny stopped presenting her rear end to Danny. He was disappointed, and then angry at himself for being disappointed. He frowned.

“Penny ... I want to fuck Emily. I want to see what’s up under that dress and what’s inside her panties. I want to crawl up on her and shove my cock into her. I want to shove it in deep and hard and fast and come inside her. You’re great, but you’re just a dog and I want to fuck a girl!”

Penny looked at him as if he had just said something profoundly important -- the way most dogs will do with their masters.

Two days later Penny and Danny were out playing in the woods when Emily came along. Penny raced to greet her, tail wagging. Emily patted her and kept walking until she got to Danny. Then she squatted down to pat him.

Penny pressed her snout between Emily’s legs and sniffed, then went back to Danny and sniffed his crotch.

Emily laughed. “I guess he’s not just rude with me!”

Danny was embarrassed and pushed Penny away.

Penny went right back to Emily, who was standing now. She sniffed between Emily’s legs, making Emily laugh. After a few seconds, Emily pushed Penny away, but the dog was not easily dissuaded. She then put her snout lower and forced Emily’s skirt up and pressed her snout right against her panties.

Emily laughed and said, “You are very rude!” and tried without success to push Penny away “Hey!” she said a bit louder.

And then Penny did something she’d never done before. She pushed Emily over onto her back and with snout and paws held her there when she tried to get up.

“Penny!” said Emily with some exasperation.

“Yeah, come on, Penny!” said Danny. “Come here, girl!”

But what Penny did instead was to use rough movements of her snout to force Emily’s legs apart and then began licking her panties right over her crotch.

“Hey, come here, Penny!” repeated Danny, looking away. “Sorry,” he said to Emily.

But Penny did not come. Danny saw that she had used her snout to push Emily’s panties aside and was licking.

Emily laughed nervously and said, “Is your dog a lesbo?”

Danny was tempted to get closer and grab Penny by the collar and pull her away, but then he would get a much clearer view of exactly what his dog was doing. And besides, Penny was so big that if she didn’t feel like going somewhere, no amount of Danny’s tugging could make her go.

As Penny kept licking, Emily grew quiet, glancing nervously at Danny, who mostly looked away but couldn’t help sneaking a peek.

Emily gave a little moan, and as Danny turned to catch a peek he saw her twitch. Had the licking given her an orgasm? The books said girls could get them too. He had been hard in his pants for some time but that made his cock twitch.

Penny stopped licking, got up and bounded over to Danny, poking her snout against his crotch.

Emily didn’t move right away. Danny’s erection was impossible to miss with the attention Penny was giving it. Emily looked between Danny’s crotch and his face, and Danny looked between his crotch, Emily’s crotch, and Emily’s face.

Emily said shyly, “You want to show me what’s in there?”

Danny was ten feet away from Emily and walked over towards her, Penny pressing her snout against his crotch over and over. He undid the button on his jeans, pulled the zip down, and pulled down jeans and underpants to mid-thigh.

Penny stopped licking and sat back on her haunches, panting and looking back and forth between Emily and Danny.

Emily and Danny shifted glances between the other’s faces and the two sets of genitals.

He boldly said, “I’m not a lesbian and I’m not a dog.”

Emily swallowed and looked away, but she spread her legs apart a bit more.

Danny pushed his jeans and underpants down to his ankles and started lowering himself.

Emily’s panties were soaking wet from Penny’s saliva, and she now pulled them down to her ankles and lay back.

Danny feasted his eyes on the amazingly exciting sight of a girl flat on her back, naked from the waist down, legs spread wide for the taking. He lowered himself and pointed his cock and pushed. Emily’s eyes were fixed on his, and when his cock tip went in, she gave a little gasp. That initial hot, wet embrace made Danny feel fantastic, so he pushed in more and more. A girl’s vagina ... it felt better and it felt just RIGHT.

He began thrusting in and out and the pleasure was overwhelming. It wasn’t even 30 seconds since his tip had first penetrated her that he was coming -- gasping, twitching, afog in ecstasy. As he came down from his climax, he stopped thrusting, feeling fantastic -- but he was unsure just what to do next.

Emily took control ... She put her arms around him and hugged him, forcing his weight down onto her.

After a minute of that she rolled him off to the side but kept hugging him. Then they broke apart.

Then Emily pulled her panties up and smoothed her dress down, and Danny followed suit. They were then sitting side by side. Penny was lying down at their feet.

“You OK?” asked Danny.

“Uh, yeah,” said Emily. “Your first time?”

“Oh, yeah,” said Danny.

Emily laughed. “Mine too ... You like it?”

“Oh, yeah!” said Danny.

Emily laughed. “What Penny did ... that was so weird ... and so amazing!”

“Sorry ... I’ve never seen her do anything like that before.”

“We keep this just between the two of us?”

“Oh, sure, yeah.” Danny was tempted to ask if they should meet here again, but didn’t quite have the nerve.

“I gotta go,” said Emily, and Danny nodded. She walked back the way she came, while Danny and Penny walked the other.

Just the other night he’d told Penny he wanted to fuck Emily ... she couldn’t possibly have understood him, could she?


The next day he was in his room when the phone rang. His mother answered it, and a moment later came to his door.

“For you,” she said with a smile, then mouthed “a girl!”

“Hello,” he said.

“Hi.” It was Emily.

“Oh, uh, how are you?”

“Good. Uh, could we meet at the usual place, but without Penny?”

“OK, sure.”

“Like now?”

“Sure!”

Did she want to have sex again? That idea was terrifically exciting.

And there she was, in jeans and a flannel shirt. She started walking and he walked with her.

She talked about inconsequential stuff for a couple minutes, then she said, “I love playing with Penny, but ... is she going to do that again?”

So much for fantasies of passionate kissing and another ecstatic mating. He tried looking at things from her point of view. Yeah, if he was a girl he’d be nervous if he thought that dog might do that, especially when there were other people around...

“Uh, no, well, I don’t think so.” But how did he know?

“Any idea why she did it?”

“No ... Well -- never mind,” said Danny.

“No, what? What were you going to say?”

“It’s nothing.”

“No, it was something.”

“Well ... the time before when we were together she was sniffing you too, right?”

“I guess.”

He certainly wasn’t going to say anything about what he and Penny did along those lines at a certain time of month!

“Well, I mean, you’re sexy. And I’ve got hormones too. So I told her I’d really like to do it to you, you know, just a private fantasy. And of course I figured a dog can’t understand these things. I didn’t think you’d be interested in me, being younger and all, but ... I still wanted to.”

“So your dog got me ready for you ... hmmm.”

“I had no idea she’d do it!”

When Emily didn’t answer right away, Danny said, “Do you want to, um...”

“Oh ... now?”

Danny shrugged.

“Uh, not now, no...”

Danny tried not to let his disappointment show.

“But could I take Penny for a walk, just her and me?”

“Oh, I guess.”

“So, like if she did that sort of thing again I wouldn’t be so embarrassed.”

“Oh, I see, sure.”

So they went back to Danny’s house and Emily took Penny out for a walk.

They came back in 15 minutes.

“So, how was she?”

“Fine, fine.”

“Oh, good, that’s a relief.”

After a pause, Emily said, “You home alone?”

“Yeah, for at least a couple hours.”

“Can you show me, uh, your bedroom?”

“Yeah, no problem,” said Danny, cock stiffening rapidly. They went upstairs. Penny padded along.

Danny waited to see whether Emily wanted Penny in or out ... In, she wanted her in.

So Emily shut the door, leaving one girl, one boy, and one dog in one bedroom. Penny sat in the corner, looking at them.

Emily approached him and they kissed. It was kind of nice. He started stroking the back of her head and her back, but she didn’t seem very enthusiastic. “Do you think Penny would do it again -- what she did the other day?”

“We’ll see ... What about lesbo dog and all?” Danny smiled.

Emily stuck her tongue out at him but then looked down. “Well, she is a dog. But ... to get that feeling again.”

“Well, if she does, will you still do it with me?”

“Uh, sure,” said Emily.

“How about you and I do it first, then we’ll see if she’ll do it.”

“Uh, well, you know how girls need to warm up first? She was really good at warming me up.”

Emily pulled down her jeans and panties, pulled back the covers on Danny’s bed, lay back and looked at Penny. “Come here, girl,” she said.

Penny got up and walked over but just stood there.

Emily looked at Danny.

“OK, Penny, you want to lick Emily’s privates?”

Penny cocked her head, then sniffed Danny’s crotch.

“Yeah, go ahead, lick.”

Penny sniffed Danny’s crotch again, then climbed upon the bed and licked Emily’s face a couple times before settling down between her legs and licking away.

Emily smiled and closed her eyes, then emitted a stream of little sounds of pleasure, accompanied by occasional twitches in her face.

Then Penny stopped and turned to sniff Danny’s crotch.

“Why’d she stop?” said Emily with a frown.

“Maybe she wants to make sure I get my turn.”

“Oh, yeah, crafty dog,” said Emily with a smile.

“Why don’t we get all naked?” said Danny. They were still dressed above the waist.

“OK,” said Emily, taking off shirt and bra but then covering her breasts with her arms. Taking in Danny’s perplexed expression, she said, “They’re not the same, so promise not to laugh.”

“Oh, I won’t,” said Danny. When he looked, he guessed maybe they were a little different, but he wouldn’t have noticed and had no inclination to laugh. “They look perfect to me,” he said honestly. He caressed them softly and then went in to lick and suck the nipples. He paused to say, “I’m learning from my dog, see?”

Emily laughed and lay back and he sucked away. But she didn’t seem thrilled. He wanted her to feel thrilled and knew how to do that. “Hey Penny,” he said, “lick Emily and make her feel really, really good!”

Emily beamed at him and he smiled at her, but when Penny started slobbering away Emily’s eyes went out of focus and she was lost in her own world. Not many seconds later she said, “Oh, oh, oh!” and let out a huge gasp and shuddered.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.