A Naughty Girl and Two Smart Dogs Lead Danny Astray - Cover

A Naughty Girl and Two Smart Dogs Lead Danny Astray

Copyright© 2018 by Sterling

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Danny's dog Penny gets him to do her as he goes through puberty. Later, she gets him human girls, in part by licking them until they are frantic with desire. A new girl Wendy comes to town. Her male dog falls for his dog, and he falls for Wendy. Then she reveals a series of secrets, finally revealing that her dog killing her rapist was the one thing that really turned her on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Furry   Humiliation   Snuff   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Caution   Slow  

A puppy! Danny had always wanted a puppy. She licked his hand while squirming in his lap. She was already the size of a small house cat, with brown fur with tufts of white here and there.

He’d asked for a puppy for years now, and his parents had always said, “The city is no place for a dog, they can’t run free.” Then a year ago they had moved out to a big house in the suburbs with a big yard. “Now there would be room?” His parents said, “We’ll see...”

Now he had his puppy. It was 1974, and he was 13 years old. The puppy needed to be house trained and taught not to chew on the furniture. She needed to be walked at least a couple times a day, and she wanted a lot of attention. Danny was happy to do all of it. As soon as she was house-trained, she slept at Danny’s feet on his bed every night.

He named her Penny.

“What kind of dog is she?” he asked his father, scratching her behind the ears as she closed her eyes and held still.

“She’s a mutt, but they said the mother was a golden lab.”

“And the father?”

“Well, a lot of the time with a mutt, they don’t know what dog was the father.”

“Probably not a chihuahua, though...”

“Why do you say that?”

“Well, how could they do it?”

His father laughed. “Oh, I guess you’ve got a point there.”

Penny grew and grew. It looked like maybe the father dog had been bigger than a golden lab -- maybe a St. Bernard.

Boy and dog went out to play together for hours in the woods nearby.


Danny’s body was changing, but the changes were so slow he didn’t pay much attention to that. What he did know was that those girls in school -- Kira in particular -- looked different to him now. While before he thought she was pretty and figured she was the kind of girl he’d like to marry some day, now it was different. She took his breath away. He felt warmth between his legs when he looked at her. He was kind of scared of her now, but he also wanted to be with her. He wanted to touch her. The idea of sex used to be kind of interesting, but now it was fascinating.

In bed at night, his penis got hard when he thought of her or some of the other girls. Under the covers, he pulled his undies down and rubbed it. It felt good. Penny was intrigued. She sniffed the blankets right over his cock.

Usually he just rubbed for a while and then stopped. But there came a day when he didn’t want to stop. He wanted to rub more and more -- and then he had an amazing good feeling. Penny noticed the good feeling, wagged her tail, sniffed, and pranced around on the bed. He knew how babies were made, but they hadn’t said anything about it feeling good, and nothing came out of his penis. He was only 14. But he knew he wanted to feel that again!

“You want to see?” he asked. “Well, OK, why not...” He pulled the covers down and Penny sniffed and sniffed, including the tip of his cock.

His father had given him a sex ed book a couple years ago, and he had read it over once. Now he got it from the top shelf of his closet and read it again with greater interest. There was a line about how it felt good when sperm came out. Maybe he was old enough to feel good but not old enough to make sperm?

The next night he pulled the covers down and removed his undies as soon as images of Kira came to his mind, and Penny sniffed and wagged her tail, paying close attention to the stroking as it got more urgent. Once again she got especially excited when he had his good feeling.

This pattern continued for many days, and after a while her interest waned as it became familiar. But then just when Penny turned one year old she started getting more interested again, sniffing and squirming around.

And then she did something really surprising ... she stood on the bed and presented her rear end to him, looking back over her shoulder. He knew what that meant. Danny laughed and kept stroking, and Penny didn’t stay that way long. But the next night she stayed that way longer. The family had thought it would be great if Penny had a litter of puppies, so they hadn’t had her fixed.

He asked his mother how they would know if Penny went into heat, and her mother described the signs. She didn’t have any of them -- except that she presented her butt to Danny whenever he masturbated, and he wasn’t going to tell his mother about that!

There were a few dogs in the neighborhood that ran loose, including a couple who were unfixed males. When they met, the males sniffed Penny’s rear end and she sniffed the tip of their penis, but no longer than usual when two dogs met, and then the males were off somewhere else. She presented her rear end to Danny, but not to male dogs.

He imagined Kira in his bed, flat on her back, panties pulled down around her ankles, and imagined himself mounting her, finding her opening with his cock and forcing it in, in, in -- thrusting and thrusting, and then having his orgasm inside her. He imagined sperm coming out. It was a powerful fantasy. But when he opened his eyes what he saw was a dog presenting her rear end to him. What else could it possibly be but an invitation to mount? After a few days Penny stopped presenting her rear end.

Danny noticed he had quite a few pubic hairs now, and when he reached his orgasm the end of his penis got just a little bit wet. It was exciting to think he might be making sperm soon, like a grown man.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.