Tender Elf Meat
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2017 by dodgynubian

Fantasy Story: Chapter 1 - In a war between the Elves and the Orcs a hapless elf maiden finds herself out of her depth.

Caution: This Fantasy Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Torture  

The slaying of the Orc Warlord Delrog by the Elven assassin Katrina broke the power of the greenskins for many years. As the orcs and goblins returned to their natural instincts of fighting each other the realms of men, elves and the dwarves made great inroads into orc territory.

But the realms of men were foolish. They knew that the orcs loved to fight each other but forgot that the inevitable outcome of this was the emergence of one who was stronger than the others. Greenskins admire strength and as soon as one of their number established dominance his power rapidly multiplied as more flocked to his banner.

So it came to be that an orc named Narfath rose to power and, as is often the way, declared a waaargh rampage against the world.

The first target was to be the Elven kingdom of Kevlava – home of the legendary orcslayer herself. With a single guiding mind and with brutal purpose the mass of goblins, orcs and ogres rolled into the rolling countryside of Kevlava.

With even more arrogance than is deemed normal for their race the Elvish army marched to meet the foe. The march was carried out in a remarkably casual manner. Little scouting, no attempt to stay within the confines of the elvish-friendly wooded areas. The generals of Kevlava were so used to beating disorganised bands of goblins that it seemed impossible to think of anything else.

This arrogant belief lasted until the first battle with the Narfath horde.

“Steady!” commanded the officers as the orc warriors surged at the shield wall, “Hold the line!”

“Watch the left!” yelled a voice.

“Wolf riders on the right!” came another.

The frontal advance was merely a cover for the double envelopment. The elves were outflanked, then surrounded, then slaughtered.

The defeat was a stunning blow to the Kingdom. Desperately the King ordered the drafting of anyone who was capable of holding a spear into the army. The young and the old, the crippled and the feckless were now all that stood between the orc horde and the capital city.

Thus it was that the 18-year-old Brienne found herself as the newest recruit in the Virtuous Maiden Regiment of High Kevlava. The tall blonde had previously only thought of herself as at best a possible ladies’ maid but here she was with the opportunity of becoming a warrior woman!

“For some reason our regiment was not present at the first battle with the greenish monsters, but we shall be there at the final one, the one where we crush them!”

The speaker was the Lady Isabella. She was addressing the assembled company of about one hundred young women, Brienne included.

“Till now it has been the sad process of running down our beloved unit, reducing it to the mere handful of you ladies today,” Isabella continued, casting a sharp look at the male beside her.

The male elf shifted uneasily. As a mermber of Kelava High Command he knew full well why the Maiden Regiment had suffered funding cuts. In the previous battles with orcish warbands the girls had encountered a particular difficulty few dared mention...

Orcs liked to rape Elvish females. Not just the casual lust that occurred in most pillaging armies, but a dark beastial, gleeful enjoyment of the act. When the orcs of Delrog had seen womem in the Kevlava battleline they had charged into combat with a never seen before ferocity. Thery had fought with a terrifying power that had undoubtedly contributed to the early Elf defeats.

The male sighed. When the orcs of Narfath saw these women – some of them mere teenagers – their lustful desire would enhance their attacking power But after that first defeat where was the manpower to hold the line?

Brienne was listening to Isabella with rapt attntion.

“She’s so beautiful... ,” she sighed.

Isabella was as tall as her with shoulder length dark hair, brushed back to show her left ear. High cheekbones drew the eye to her dark brown pupils, shining with passion as she lectured the women about the power of the sisterhood.

Like Brienne Isabella was wearing the uniform of the Virtuous Regiment – a breast-plate that shorn golden in the sunlight, the short white skirt that almost reached the knee and the golden shinguards that matched the breast-plate ... On Isabella the uniform looked magnificent, on Brienne it was awkward ... Her large boobs felt like they were been crushed inside the armor. She was fully aware that her fat ass meant that rather than fitting snugly the skirt was so short her panties were frequently on show.

Isabella’s martial prowess was also in contrast with Brienne. Isabella was a legendary sword wielder, an expert archer, a born rider. Brienne had never used a bow, been on a horse and the sword she’d been given was too heavy to taise above her shoulders.

But all Brienne’s doubts were disapaited as she gazed upon Isabella. She longed to be led into battle by such a goddess. If only the goddess would look upon her!


Later that day Briemme’s fears resurfaced as she learned that she was to be part of a scouting party tasked with chrcking out an area of woodland that lay in the path of the coming green storm. The group was to be led by Jenna, an intense girl with long dark locks. Two other girls named Salla and Rachel completed the foursome.

“Greenskins hate the forest,” opined Jenna, “This is more of a training mission.”

“Have a care,” said a voice, “Goblins hunt in the forests when it suits them.”

Brienne turned and her heart leapt as she sure that it was Isabella herself, here to see the scouts off.

“You look nervous,” Isabella said to Brienne.

The young blonde was so stupified she could’nt form a sensible response and only stammered.

“Don’t worry,” smiled Isabella, “Just stay alert and follow Jenna’s orders.”

Seeing the apprehension in Brienne’s eyes Isabella instinctively leaned forward and gave the younger woman a hug.

Brienne felt like her heart would explode with love. She coud smell Isabella’s perfume, the heat of her body. She fought the urge to lick the warrior’s pointed ear.

As Isabella moved back Brienne gave an audible sigh.


Two hours later the four elves were deep in the woods. Brienne was breathing heavily. The heavy sword in her hand was tiring to carry. The armored shinguards were chafing her legs. She only had sandals on and the soft earth was wearing her out.

“Your turn to be in front, Brienne!” said Jenna, “Keep a sharp look out!”

Dully nodding assent Brienne plodded forward. Her aching body convinced her that this was pointless, Everyone knew orcs did’nt venture into woodland. Her mind wandered. What was Isabella doing right now? Preparing for bed?

Brienne wished Isabella was her immediate superior. They could fight together, then share a bed. Brienne tried to imagine Isabella in bed. Naked. Worn out from a victorious fight and seeking the soft comfort that only Brienne’s mouth could bring.

“All clear there, Brienne?” came the question from Jenna.

Brienne was irritated by this intrusion into her daydream and vaguely waved a hand back.

In her fantasy Isabella was responding to her touch with her own mouth Her hot moist mouth.

SNAP!

The noise of the crackling of a fallen twig arrested her attention. It seemed so close. Brienne looked up. And found herself looking up into the hate-filled red eyes of an orc.

For a moment both paused and then the orc let out a mighty roar and slashed away at the foliage seperating him from the elf maiden.

Pft! Pft! Ptf! Thud!

Dark arrows burst firth from all directions. Salla was hit in the throat and went down spurting blood. Rachel was hit twice in the back. She staggered and was going down as another missile hit her face.

“By the Gods!” yelled Jenna, “We’re surrounded!”

Her sword was out and she was desperately seeking a way out as orcs converged on her.

Brienne was rooted to ground in terror as the orc came closer. He was the ugliest, most terrifying thing she had ever encountered. She managed to half raise her sword before the monster unleashed his battleaxe.

CLANG!

The axe struck the sword with such force it was knocked out of hand, leaving Brienne defenceless. She was shaking uncontrollably and her brain wouldn’t function. She staggered back, tripped and landed on her ample ass. With a roar the orc leapt at her and swung his axe above his head.

“Prisoners!” roared a deep voice, “I want prisoners!”

The orc seemed to pause in confusion and this gave Brienne the chance to scramble to her feet and flee. She now saw that Jenna had slain one of her assailants but another had seized her sword arm whilst another was grabbing her from behind. Grimacing in effort the feisty girl was kicking out at any orc in range.

Brienne gave a shriek of terror and turned to run in a different direction. Orcs all around her!

“NO!” she yelped.

She spun again but there was no way out.

Hur-hur! Hur-hur!

The orcs were laughing at the clearly terrified blonde elf in their midst. One grabbed her bare arm. A panicky Brienne flayed at him with her free arm before a blow on the back of her head brought darkness.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.