Secrets - Cover

Secrets

Copyright© 2017 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 17

Sex Story: Chapter 17 - We all have secrets --- some much darker than others.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   Crime   Incest   Torture  

And yet again, four days later, the body of the missing girl, Ginny McGraw was discovered alongside Highway 170, her naked body splayed openly and suggestively in a barbed wire fence for passing motorists to see.

“Very similar to the first victim,” said the portly coroner.


“How so?” asked Linda.


“Raped and tortured. See that look of terror on her face? Plus the body has been positioned, not just dumped. Naked, legs spread provocatively.”

“Same guy?” asked Brad.

“What do you think? Iʼve been a doctor for thirty-seven years and the county coroner for seventeen. Iʼve never seen anything like this. Burns and cuts all over the body, all before she died. This guy is enjoying himself.”

“Any I.D.?” Asked Linda.

“No. Just like before, stripped completely naked. No clothes, no purse or wallet. Nothing.”

“Itʼs the McGraw girl,” observed Brad holding up a photo provided by the family.

“How long?” asked Linda.

“With her liver temp Iʼd say she was killed sometime last night,” answered the doctor. “My guess would be in the early morning hours.”

“Okay, Brad have you taken all the photos we need?”


“Yeah, Iʼm finished. Bagged some other stuff but I doubt it will help.”

“Then sheʼs all yours Dave.”


“These killings are connected, they have to be!” declared Linda as they drove back to town,

“but how?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.