Secrets - Cover

Secrets

Copyright© 2017 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 13

Sex Story: Chapter 13 - We all have secrets --- some much darker than others.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   Crime   Incest   Torture  

The next morning dawned bright and clear and Linda was at her desk early hoping there might have been some news overnight. Alas, however, Shelia, who Brad swore actually lived in the office, was there well ahead of her, but had nothing to report.

“Well, I guess Iʼm out of here,” smiled a sleepy Brad reaching for his hat and starting for the door. He met Nikki at the door, but instead of her usual smile she held her head low and turned away from him, uncharacteristically wearing sunglasses this early in the morning.

“Hey, kiddo, what gives?” he smiled, drawing the attention of Linda and Shelia.

“ ... Nothing, I...” But Brad blocked her way and before she could react pulled the sunglasses from her, revealing a badly swollen black eye and bruised cheek. Linda immediately rushed over and also noted the slight split in Nikkiʼs lip.

“What happened?” she asked, feeling she already knew.

“I ... nothing. I ... fell down some stairs.”


“Honey, those stairs must have had knuckles,” chimed in Shelia.

“Did he ... whatʼs his name? Roger? Did he do this?”

Vikki looked into Lindaʼs eyes, nodded, then dropped her gaze. Linda grabbed her hat and started out the door.


“Wait, what are you going to... ?” cried Nikki


“Iʼm going to pay Mr. Roger Mansfield a visit.

“Iʼm coming with you,” added Brad.


“I donʼt suppose I could...” started Shelia.


“You stay here. Brad and I will handle this.”

“But I should be the one ... I should take care of myself,” began the young deputy.


“Nikki, heʼs six-two and at least two-twenty,” interrupted Brad.

“And youʼre what -- five-one and maybe a hundred pounds soaking wet? Better let Linda and me handle this.”

“But I donʼt want you to fight my battles for me.”

“If it were a more or less even battlefield, we might,” chipped in Linda.

“What happened?”

“He drank too much at the restaurant. When we got back to my place he made a pass and then got mad when I told him no. Thatʼs when he...”

“All right. I need you to cover the office. Brad and I will be back soon.”

“But...”


“Just do it, Nikki. Thatʼs an order.”

Within seconds Linda and Brad were out the door and pulling away in the cruiser.

“Roger Mansfield?” said Linda as she and Brad approached the bay where a mechanic was bent over the engine of a late model car.

“Who wants to know?” came the reply as the ruggedly handsome man straightened up, his imposing frame towering over Linda and almost two inches taller than Brad.

“Iʼm Linda Raintree, Sherrif. My deputy, Brad Thurmond.”
The sneer of contempt was evident as Mansfield sized up the two.

“I suppose this is about that little bitch of a deputy of yours.”


“You beat her up?”


“She had it cominʼ.”


“Simply because she said no?”


“Hey, look, I took her out to dinner, spent fifty or sixty bucks on that meal and drinks.”


“What I heard, you spent more of it on drinks than anything else.”

“And what if I did? Then when we got back to her place the bitch wouldnʼt put out.”


“So a dinner and some drinks and suddenly youʼre entitled?”

“Damn straight.”


“And thatʼs why you beat her up?”


“No damn bitch is gonna tell me no, especially after I spend good money on her.”


“Get this, Mansfield and get it good. You ever go near her again and Iʼll...”


“Youʼll what?” he said reaching for a wrench.


“This!” said Linda bringing her nightstick down across the big manʼs wrist causing a howl of pain, the wrench clattering onto the floor while Brad drew his nine millimeter.

“Youʼre gonna regret that,” said Mansfield.

“Donʼt think so. Actually it felt pretty good. Doesnʼt feel so good when youʼre on the receiving end though, does it?”

“I think itʼs broke,” he said, holding the wrist.

“Youʼve got to be more careful when youʼre working on these cars,” smiled Brad threateningly.

“A guy can get injured pretty easily. Why, next time, it might be more than your wrist.” Mansfield glared at them both.


“Stay away from Nikki! Do we understand ourselves?” demanded Linda.

The man simply continued to glare.

“I said, do we understand ourselves?” Linda repeated, her voice low but her intent clear as she raised the night stick slightly.

“Yeah, okay,” replied the mechanic.

“Wonʼt put out, so sheʼs nothinʼ to me anyway!”

“You go near her again and you will regret it!”
 With that Linda and Brad exited. As the cruiser backed out and started down the street, Brad looked over at the attractive sheriff.

“Think he got the message?”

“Oh, he got the message all right. The question is, is he smart enough to heed it.”

“Iʼll keep an eye on him if you like.”

“Yeah, for a while anyway.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.