Secrets - Cover

Secrets

Copyright© 2017 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 10

Sex Story: Chapter 10 - We all have secrets --- some much darker than others.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   Crime   Incest   Torture  

“Good night,” said Helen from her side of the bed as, in the dark, she clutched the seven year old tightly to her.

Larry mumbled his usual frustrated response and turned away from the wife and child he had come to resent. She had talked with the boy stressing the importance of not talking or disturbing his father in any way while he got to sleep.

For several minutes she lightly stroked the boyʼs hair and kissed his forehead while waiting for Larry to fall asleep. At last Larry’s breathing slowed and he settled into his usual mouth breathing mixed with an occasional short snort which told her he was deep in slumber.

Although all lights were out in the room there was a glimmer of dim illumination from a streetlight two doors down the street. She saw him nod as she whispered,

“quietly.” His mouth settled onto her breast and she was instantly aroused. Erotic images filled her mind as she, despite her best efforts not to, began squirming. She wore nothing beneath the full length nightgown which began riding upward. Unwittingly, her mind filled with eroticism, the nightgown rose above her waist

Suddenly, as the climax began to build, she felt his small erection press against her. He had, of course, experienced spontaneous erections before but they were temporary and she had chosen to ignore them and once or twice had discussed them with her curious son. This, however, was different and they both knew it.

“Mommy,” he whispered,

“make me happy too.”

She started to push him away, but his mouth returned to her breast and the wave which had begun to subside was again quickly becoming a raging torrent.

“Honey, we canʼt.”


“Please, Mommy! I want to be happy too.”
 Her breathing was coming in gasps now and, as always, she knew she would have to be extra careful not to let her orgasm wake Larry.

“Honey, we ... shouldnʼt,” was all she could manage in a gasping whisper.


“Please, Mommy, please!”
 Every second the climax was nearing, tearing reason from her, offering the ultimate pleasure if only she would surrender. Helen Connors had never orgasmed vaginally. Raped in the back seat of a car as a teen, she had become traumatized to the degree that when she met Larry they had had sex together only twice, both times unsatisfactorily for them both. Since then he had sought physical pleasure with girlfriends and call girls and she had found relief with her son. And now, believing she would never have vaginal sex again, the fully aroused woman pulled the boyʼs pajama bottoms down.

“Oh, Honey, I donʼt know...” she whined quietly as she felt his small erection against her.

“We ... really canʼt do th...” she began, but her hand betrayed her, guiding the erect but infantile shaft to her vaginal lips.

“Mommy, I love you,” the boy breathed.


“And I love you,” she whispered,

“but...”


“Please, Mommy!”

“Oh, Ethan, my baby, my boy, my son ... YES!” she moaned as despite his innocence he instinctively thrusted as she guided him into her and suddenly the only man she had ever really wanted was inside her, violating her ... and she loved it, cherished it, craved it.

“Oh, Mommy!”


“Yes, Darling, deeper! Yes. YES!!!”
 There was a slight snort from the other side of the bed and they both froze, terrified, holding their breaths until Larryʼs normal breathing resumed. Their copulation may have been interrupted but the passion remained at a fever pitch.


“Yes, Baby,” she whispered urgently, thrusting to take him inside her once again.


“Mommy, are you happy yet?” he asked.


“I”m ... Iʼm ... yes Baby, Mommyʼs going to be very happy.”


“Me too! Ohhhhhhh!” he began, but to mute what she knew would be an involuntarily loud release, her lips were on his, her tongue deep inside his mouth as the simultaneous orgasms consumed them both. Although the amount was not copious, Helen felt him explode inside her, his warm seed drenching her womb even as her eyes rolled back in her head, her toes curled painfully and she shuttered in ecstasy. The boy was excited and pleased beyond measure but drained as well.

“Again, Mommy, please!” he whispered urgently. She would have agreed but Larry seemed restless tonight and she knew they had pushed their luck much too far as it was.

“Tomorrow, after Daddy leaves for work.”


“Promise?”


“Yes, Honey, I promise.”
 And with that they both fell into deep slumber filled with dreams of love and secret erotic pleasures.


“See ya. Donʼt wait up,” said Larry grabbing his jacket and heading out the door as Helen, having just showered, appeared from the bathroom in a heavy terry robe,. Ordinarily Helen would be begging him to stay, to forego a night on the town with bar hoppers ... and worse. But last night had awakened in her a primal need along with the discovery that only one person in the world could satisfy that need. All day she had thought about what happened last night. She knew it was wrong. He was her son and far too young, but Ethan was a loner. He had a hard time making friends at school and often cried from loneliness. And she, her needs unfulfilled until last night, Ethan being the only man by which she did not feel threatened. Call it incest. Call it statutory rape. Call it whatever you wanted, she needed Ethan and he needed her. She still loved him as a mother. That would never change. But now they shared even more and despite all the guilt and recriminations, she welcomed it. Where it would go she had no idea but for this moment in time they had each other and that was all that mattered.

“Now Mommy?” the boy asked as they heard the car pull out of the driveway.

“Yes, Honey, now,” she said leaning against the door from which her husband had just exited and allowing the robe to slip from her shoulders. Until last night she would have been petrified for her son to see her naked, but their relationship was so different now. Yes, she would have to teach him everything, but she welcomed it. The boy would mature, learn and in the process they would revel in what each could give the other.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.