Secrets - Cover

Secrets

Copyright© 2017 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 7

Sex Story: Chapter 7 - We all have secrets --- some much darker than others.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   Crime   Incest   Torture  

“Sheʼs our vic all right,” said Sheila as the sheriff and deputy entered.

“Just ran the fingerprints from Tahoula county. Nameʼs Susan Landry, twenty-two. Lives over in Talmidge. College student. Parents are divorced. Lives with her mother.”

“Boyfriend?” asked Linda.

“Yeah, but the info that Tahoula County sent says they broke up about three months ago.”

“Iʼll need to drive over and talk with him ... and the girlʼs parents.”

“Right. Iʼll set it up.”


“Find anything?” said Linda to Nikki who had joined them.


“Not really. A few campers and two couples at the motel over the last few days but all seem to be accounted for.”


“How about that interview with the kids who found her?”


“Two oʼclock tomorrow,” replied Sheila. Their parents and lawyer will be there as well.”


“Hmmmm, any other ideas?” asked Linda.

“Yeah, I suggest a good nightʼs sleep,” smiled Sheila looking at the clock.

“I guess weʼre nearing overtime,” replied the sheriff.

“Canʼt bankrupt the county budget. Okay, good job today everyone. Weʼll see you in the morning.” During the drive home, Linda ran the scanty information they had so far over and over in her mind. At least they now had the identity of the victim, but why, why would anyone want to vent such rage against a twenty-two year old? Her mind was beginning to fog from fatigue. Linda knew when that happened that only a good nightʼs sleep would help. Well, that and Bruno. There seemed to always be so much pressure on her as chief of police, everyone looking to her for strength, to be in charge, to have all the answers, to lead. It was such a relief to go home at night to someone who would take charge and allow, no, command her to surrender her mind and body. He expected nothing more of her than her total surrender, something she was only too happy to give. Unorthodox though the relationship might be it was satisfying and uncomplicated. She needed that and she found herself more and more looking forward to her evenings with him. Pulling into the driveway a slight smile crossed her lovely face for she knew he would be waiting and like almost every night he would satisfy her as only he could. She unlocked the door and flipped on the lights. There he stood, as always, that look of lust written across his face.

“Did you think of me today?” she asked.

“I thought of you and what an animal you are when weʼre together.” She drew the blinds and turned to her paramour with a coy look as the trappings of her sheriffʼs job were quickly discarded. He stepped closer in anticipation as her shoes and socks were left near the door.

“You know people would talk and it would probably cost me my job if anyone knew about us,” she said.

“Thatʼs why we have to keep our relationship a secret. She gave him a sly come hither smile as her fingers deftly unbuttoned the shirt and let it slip from her shoulders finding its way to the floor. Next came the belt and her pants were soon lying next to the shirt. Now clad only in bra and panties she playfully danced away as he tried to touch her.

“Like what you see?” she cooed, her hands slipping behind her back to unclasp the bra. Letting it fall she grabbed his willing head and brought his mouth to her breast. She relished the feel of his tongue on her nipples and his impatience as teasingly she lowered the litlle-more-than-string thong and slid it off giving it to him.

“I wore it just for you. You can keep it if you want,” she breathed. His nose buried in the panties, he flung them over his shoulder for as enjoyable as it was to smell her sex, he was more than ready for the real thing. Her own breathing was heavy now as well. She pushed him gently down and onto his back taking the already throbbing erection in her hand.

“Feels so good, doesnʼt it? she urged as she felt him grow and pulsate feverishly.

“Iʼve been thinking about this all day as well,” she whispered as her mouth lowered onto the bulging lance and her tongue traced the shaft up and down. Then she all but swallowed him only to pull him back out and begin again

“Youʼre ready arenʼt you? she asked, feeling him tremble and moan in anticipation of the ultimate pleasure.

“Together, honey, together,” she cried as Linda Raintree, naked and feverish with desire went to her all fours as her impatient lover mounted her from behind.

“Yes, honey, yes!” she cried as the Great Daneʼs paws came across her shoulders ramming her full of raging cock in a single swift thrust. An aroused dog he might have been, but he was experienced at pleasuring this particular female so at first his thrusts were slower, longer, deeper as he worked his bitch into heat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.