Secrets - Cover

Secrets

Copyright© 2017 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 5

Sex Story: Chapter 5 - We all have secrets --- some much darker than others.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   Crime   Incest   Torture  

“If you like what you see, come on in,” smiled Lynette Anderson seductively as she motioned for the stranger to enter.

He stepped inside still undressing her with his eyes. His kind always did. Curiosity and perversity always got the better of them but she didnʼt mind as long as his money was good.

“Two hundred and you can do anything you want.”


“You ... you really canʼt feel...” he started.


“Nothing, so whatever you want, any way you want.”
 Lynette maneuvered the wheelchair into the living room. She and Don had bought the house four years ago right after the accident which had left her paralyzed from the waist down. He had spent almost a year in making it handicap accessible and remodeling furniture, counters, etc to her height. Then two years ago the recession hit and Don was thrown out of work. The mortgage payments were strapping them, there were the costs of raising five and seven year old daughters, other bills were piling up and then there were Lynetteʼs rehab bills. Don had found a couple of menial jobs which really werenʼt enough to keep their heads above water while, after round upon round of arguments, Lynette had quit rehab at the clinic. The only way her husband would agree was that Lynette had promised to work out at home, not as good perhaps as the workouts at the clinic but enough to keep her healthy otherwise. A singularly attractive woman, Lynette could still turn heads, at least from the waist up. Despite her rehab regimen her legs were no longer quite as shapely as they once had been, but her breasts were still firm 36Ds and her face as alluring as ever.

The man looked down into the hazel green eyes, an erection already straining at his pants. In desperation Lynette had surfed the internet for any kind of money making opportunity. After being scammed by a couple of get rich quick schemes she had all but given up in more ways than one. She wanted to contribute financially and ... she wanted sex. Since the accident, Don had been the loving, caring and attending husband, seeing to her every need -- every one but one. With her incapacitation, his interest in physical intimacy had disappeared. Oh, he had tried, but knowing she was incapable of responding as she once had, he simply could not even enter her, let alone try to have sex. Her loneliness had led to perusing the porn sites when daughters and husband were not around and one day she had discovered an especially perverted site which specialized in sex with handicapped women. Because of its popularity, she had come to realize that there was a great deal of interest and that had gotten her to wonder if...

At first the idea was repugnant but when four different creditors called the same day and being fresh out of excuses, she began to entertain the notion that maybe she could help make ends meet (so to speak) even if by means which were both illegal and which went against every moral principle she had ever been taught. She had toyed with sharing with Don and soliciting his input but she knew he would be outraged and never agree to such an audacious and outrageous plan. Telling herself it was only until they could get on their feet financially, she had placed an ad in an underground newspaper. No less than seven calls came in the very first day.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.