Secrets - Cover

Secrets

Copyright© 2017 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 1

Sex Story: Chapter 1 - We all have secrets --- some much darker than others.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   Crime   Incest   Torture  

“Charlie, are you sure you know where youʼre going?” The Ford Explorer wound around another curve, deep woods on either side, the road having become little more than two ruts, tree branches swiping the windshield and windows.

“Itʼs just a little further,” replied the teenage driver.

“Travis told me about this road. Itʼs an old fire road the forest service hasnʼt used in years.”

“More like decades,” replied the pretty blonde as they were both jolted heavily when one of the wheels found a deep washout.

“You said you didnʼt want to go to Hanniganʼs Lake.”

“Because everyone goes to Hanniganʼs Lake. Itʼs the biggest lovers lane in the county. Thereʼs just no such thing as privacy there -- or at least thatʼs what I was told.”

“Un huh, so, Iʼm taking you someplace much more private, just like you asked for.”

“I said private, not the Arctic wilderness. Iʼm cold.”

“Well, what do you expect for early March,” he replied turning up the heater.

“Besides I hear youʼre pretty hot yourself.”

“Oh, is that so? And just what else have you heard about me?”

“Well, the word is that Diana Freeman is just about the best looking girl in school. I certainly canʼt argue with that.”

“Think flattering me will get you what you want? 


“Well, a guy can hope, canʼt he?”
 They both laughed.


“I donʼt want you to think that just because I agreed to come out here to -- God knows where on our first date that Iʼm easy.”


“Nobody said anything about you being easy.”


“Well, as long as you know Iʼm not that kind of girl. I mean, Iʼve always thought you were cute -- and being the captain of the football team and all -- and then there was the fact that you and Molly had been going together since last September.”

“Molly and I are history. A guy can wait just so long -- you know?”

“Youʼve been going with Molly since last September and you havenʼt... ?” she asked, wide eyed.

“So you can see why I broke up with her.”

“Well, I donʼt want you to get the wrong impression, but Iʼd never make a guy I really cared about wait that long. I mean if two people are really in love...”

“You love me, Diana?”


“I ... I think I could, Charlie.”


“Then letʼs find out.”


“Charlie, surely you donʼt think that I would ... on a first date?”

“You said if you really loved a guy -- what better way to find out? Besides, if weʼre going to start going together...”


“You ... you want me to go with you -- to be your girl?”


“Sure, if you can be more of a woman than Molly.”


The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.