The Adventures of Danny: the Naked Truth - Cover

The Adventures of Danny: the Naked Truth

Copyright© 2017 by Fofo Xuxu

Chapter 2: The Defining Years

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Defining Years - This is based on a true story of a father's account of the Naturist adventures of his son from the time he was born to his wedding. It spans the period 1982-2005, and is meant to be a memoir to be shared and appreciated by the grandkids. The real names of the characters and places were altered. Considering that photos cannot be posted, some literary license was used to reveal personalities, unfold scenes, and give life to a narrative which otherwise might seem too much like a documentary.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Safe Sex   Nudism  

“Summer is the time when one sheds one’s tensions with one’s clothes, and the right kind of day is jeweled balm for the battered spirit.” - Ada Louise Huxtable

The school year finally came to an end, and at 14 Danny could barely contain his excitement about going off to summer camp. We spent the previous months researching the best nudist camps for kids, looking into every detail. The one that got the highest marks and ranked as one of the top three was located approximately 3 hours away from the Big City. It was called Lake Haven and received 5 stars from the American Nudist Society. They were open year round for families and adults, but only 4 weeks for kids between the ages of 10 and 17 unaccompanied by a parent or guardian, starting on the first Sunday in July.

Since over half of the kids enrolled in the summer program were from the Big City and neighboring towns, the camp gave parents the option of sending their kids on a chartered bus for a minimal fee. Most of the older more experienced kids preferred the bus. The other option was for the parents to bring their kids. Danny preferred that we take him ourselves. Everyone was advised to arrive at the camp entrance by 10 AM. The gate to the camp would open at 11.

Upon arrival at the camp, we were surprised to see so many cars and even some chauffeured ones. Some of the kids who apparently knew each other from previous years mulled around in several groups with everyone already stripped naked, except for their tennis shoes. Not long thereafter, the chartered bus arrived with a bunch of laughing, boisterous naked kids all eager to start summer. Minutes before eleven, all the kids began converging at the main gate and when it opened many ran back to their parents for a final hug and kiss. Then they eagerly marched through the gate as if they were being lured in by a Pied Piper.

According to what Danny remembered and told us, all the kids assembled and sat down on a sloped grassy incline like they were sitting on bleachers with the new kids down up front. The camp counselors introduced themselves, several of whom had been enrolled in the summer program as kids and were carefully selected and recommended by their peers. Their first order of business was to announce some basic instructions and regulations, especially for the new kids.

There was a general sigh of disappointment among the older kids when it was announced that boys and girls were to occupy separate cabins. The camp had been thinking about changing that rule, but decided to maintain it for another year.

It was important to apply sun lotion several times per day, especially during the first week. Everyone was expected to drink 10-12 glasses of water during the day. Also, everyone was required to wash up or take a shower in the morning before going to breakfast, and a thorough shower before going to bed at night.

Meals would be served in the cafeteria, but kids could take their meals outside using the picnic tables or spreading beach towels on the ground.

There were telephones in the head counselor’s office and kids could make calls to their parents after the third day and between 8-9 PM. The lines were pretty long the first few nights, but afterwards most kids didn’t even remember they had parents.

The next day and for the first three days, the kids were allowed to participate only in water activities at the lake or the small indoor pool. The lake was beautiful, surrounded by hills covered with pine trees. The water was delicious, pristine, and waist high which stretched about 80 meters (260 feet) out.

At first, everybody ran like a wild herd of water buffalo to jump into the lake to swim, frolic around and enjoy the sensation of getting wet. There were inflatable row boats with a capacity for 2-3 kids which they could use within the 80 meter zone. There were plenty of paddles for teams of 2 or 4 kids to play water badminton. The counselors organized water races along the shallow parts of the lake. There were inflatable tubes of all sorts, sizes, shapes, and colors for everyone to float lazily in the water under the clear blue skies. Some of the kids even organized wrestling type matches on their inflatables to see who could stay on top the longest, similar to King-of-the-Hill.

On the fourth day, the excitement of the lake began to wear off a little. The counselors announced that everyone was to team up with a buddy with whom they could share sleeping bunks and participate together in new activities. It was also important that each buddy was to keep an eye out for the other to make sure they followed the rules and didn’t get hurt. Some of the returning kids had told the new kids about the buddy system and many of the returnees were already teamed up in pairs.

Before dinner, everyone had chosen a partner or buddy. Most everyone teamed up in pairs – a boy with a boy or a girl with a girl – based on similar age or size. There were a few buddies where one was older than the other. There were also some pairs of one boy and one girl, but they weren’t allowed to share bunks. There were even threesomes or trios – three boys, or two girls and a boy; however, never two boys and a girl, and I wondered if that was an innate characteristic which Darwin talked about in his theory of the natural order of selection.

Danny paired up with a boy his same age named Aron, a skinny kid with a shock of light brown hair, blue eyes, pale skin, a smattering of freckles on his face, big head, big hands and big feet. Danny was just the opposite of Aron and, because of his ballet lessons, more poised and steady on his feet. The only things they had in common were being new to the camp and sharing the same bunk bed from the outset. Aron came from a family of active nudists and felt an immediate bond and communion with all the other naked kids. It was only natural that he and Danny became buddies right away.

Danny also explained that there was a diversity of kids. Several were from other countries or of different colors with noticeable characteristics and personalities. There was a boy from India who had a long, uncircumcised penis. The son of an African diplomat was a fast runner and swimmer. A boy from Japan was shy and didn’t say much.

A boy from Brazil was just the opposite of the Japanese boy and was always chatting with girls. He was one of the few boys who teamed up with two girls. There was a black girl from the Big City who wanted to be a model. She was always smiling, showing her pearly white teeth, and had a full crop of beautiful ebony black hair that came down within inches to her butt. And, then, there was a German-Swedish pair of girls who were always teasing the older boys, saying things that no one could understand, except for, “Wunderbar!”


“Let the games begin!” – Olympic Slogan

The counselors posted a series of activities that were going to start the first weekend. For the girls, there were aerobics, gymnastics, and hula-hoop contests in the morning. There was target shooting and archery for the boys. Of course, the girls could participate with boys in their activities and vice-versa. Kids who were intimidated with rifles could shoot water guns at each other. Danny learned from his granddad how to shoot a BB-gun rifle and talked Aron into going for the real target shooting.

There were some activities that kids had to sign up for in order to form teams and playoffs like soccer, volleyball, soft ball, and everyone’s favorite, tug-of-war. For Danny and Aron, softball was too monotonous and they didn’t understand the rules for soccer. They preferred volleyball which they learned to play in school, but their favorite was tug-of-war which pit muscles against muscles in a display of primitive, brute strength.

For those who preferred individual activities, there was a large variety of games and other pastimes. However, everybody had to try their hand at ping pong and throwing darts. Then there were those who preferred something more challenging like badminton and tennis. A few played golf on a 3-hole course to perfect their swing and putting skills. The camp even had a few spots at the lake where those with a lot of patience could go fishing and brag about the one that got away.

The counselors also organized activities for kids with artistic or creative talents. The girls did body painting and could leave it on all day without washing it off until bedtime. At some point, almost all the girls tried their hand at painting their bodies at least once. A few boys, including Danny and Aron did too with spectacular results.

Mostly, the boys were interested in crafting Indian garments like loincloths, headbands and chest plates, and then pretend they were brave warriors, dancing around campfires and making a lot of noise. The only drawback was that they were allowed to wear the garments only once during their entire stay. Danny and Aron decided to use only headbands, waistbands and beads, and paint their faces, chests, arms and legs like they were on a war path. They got really bold and cocky painting their penises crimson red. In the end, they looked more like fierce members of the Mursi African tribe. Too bad there are no photos.

Into the third week, the camp organized a beauty contest. That was a big event that attracted many kids to come watch. The girl candidates were separated into two categories: the Junior Lolita Pageant for girls 10 to 13 years old; and the Junior Princess Pageant for the ones 14 to 17. In the finals, after the singing and story-telling, they had to dance, swirl and pose the ways girls like to. Danny’s favorite was a pretty 13 year old girl with the number 9 – his lucky number. Nevertheless, he was sure that she was going to get the crown. She had already earned good marks for her looks, her smile and her sweet voice. He was enamored by her long shiny hair, dazzling eyes, and coltish legs, but didn’t comment about anything in between.

The camp tried to organize a similar pageant for boys. The girls were thrilled with the idea, but there weren’t enough boys interested to make it happen. Danny and Aron thought about it, but they didn’t like the idea of having to strut around on a stage and the possibility of being tagged pretty boys.

The kids were always free to go hiking along the trails through the woods. However, the camp was very strict about climbing trees. It was not allowed. Nevertheless, there was always someone who had to prove their Tarzan-like abilities to the other kids and it was amazing that no one broke any bones falling off a branch.

For the more adventurous, the counselors organized a hike off the beaten paths with an overnight stay in tents. Danny and Aron eagerly signed up for this. There was roughly the same number of boys and girls. They started out early after breakfast and just before sunset pitched tents of varying shapes and colors. However, they were all one size for a maximum of three kids to sleep inside. Naturally, the team with one boy and two girls weren’t allowed to sleep together in the same tent. The boy had to squeeze in with two other boys.

As darkness descended, they built a bonfire to cook some food, melt marshmallows, sing songs and tell scary stories. With only a few lanterns and the fire slowly dying, everyone crawled into their tents early for the night. They were all exhausted and soon, after the usual giggles and contagious yawns, the camp fell quiet. One could hear only the wind blowing through the tree tops and the occasional owl asking who’s who.

In the final week, the camp organized a singing contest for evening fun and entertainment. Mostly girls, but also a few boys with vocal talent participated. On the night before it all came to an end, there was also a big party with music and dancing. Danny and Aron danced with some of the girls, but they refused to dance to any slow music. It was too schmaltzy, plus the closeness and the touching inevitably resulted in unwilling erections among a few of the boys. Not that anyone cared about the lofty, imposing displays, except for the German-Swedish duo.

We, along with many other parents were anxiously waiting for our sons and daughters to emerge from inside the camp. Some of the kids came running all smiles into the open arms of their mothers and fathers. Others walked reluctantly to their waiting parents. Unconsciously or not, every parent gave their child a quick once-over to see if they were well and not missing an ear.

Danny bid farewell to Aron and then picked up his pace towards us. He was well tanned and looked like he had grown a few inches in several conspicuous places. His hair was longer and, down below, bushier. Moreover, he was content with the Naturist experience among kids his own age in an ideal outdoor environment, reinforcing his awareness of humanity and his preference to be nude. Danny went into camp a boy and four weeks later came out a healthy, handsome young man. We couldn’t be more proud!


“ ... so what kind of security napkins do boys wear when their flower pollinates?” ― Laurie Nataro

For weeks and months, Danny recounted the great time he had at Lake Haven, each time recollecting some new detail here and there. We were especially interested in getting his impressions about the experience without seeming too inquisitive or nosy. After all, the only time he was naked around other girls was with Becky between the age of 5 and 8, and with Kerstin and Cindy, the neighbors’ daughters, at my parents’ farm over the previous three summers. Danny had spent four weeks with a lot of other naked boys and it was only natural that he didn’t have anything noteworthy to describe or comment except about the boy from India and his remarkably long penis. When he walked, it swung from side to side like a thick, heavy rope. Girls would often get out of his way for fear they might get slapped or whiplashed by it.

More significantly, Danny spent four weeks with a lot of naked girls, most of them already going through or well passed the early stages of puberty. Whereas a boy’s penis is exposed in a most visible manner to be seen, a girl’s vagina is tucked away between her thighs in a mysterious way, covered by delicate folds of flesh, a patch of furry pubic hair, or both. I can’t think of any better words to describe such contrast. Certainly the display of abundant pubic hair and growing breasts must have left some impression on Danny. We didn’t press the matter and waited for Danny to come forward. The only comment he made was to his mom. It was more of a question, looking for a confirmation about which we believe he already knew part of the answer.

Danny couldn’t understand why some of the older girls wore bikini bottoms for a couple of days, and the counselors didn’t make the girls take them off. She explained to him that in all likelihood these girls were having their period and they wore their bikini bottoms to hold the tampons or feminine pads in place. She explained that girls usually around the age of 12 start having their period once every month. This meant they were ovulating and could start having babies. Nonchalantly, Danny’s reaction was “OK, cool,” and went on with his normal activities.

From what we could tell, Danny’s experience in close proximity with the girls was no different than being with the boys. There didn’t appear to be any feelings of shame. Everyone was polite and respectful of each other. The older kids usually were helpful and mindful of the younger ones. There were a couple of clowns among the boys who had a knack for pulling off pranks on others, but it was all in fun, nothing offensive.

Danny surprised us when he said that the girls were nicer at Lake Haven than the ones in his school. I read that nudity has an equalizing effect and strips away negative behavior like arrogance, as well as judgmental attitudes about the bodies of others and themselves. In a Naturist environment, kids gain more respect for themselves and others, and as a result greater self-esteem. They are also less likely to confuse sex with nudity as they grow older, are less inclined to participate in telling dirty-jokes, or verbally abuse others who look different. Amen to that!

There was one comment he made, however, which stood out and is unforgettable to this day:

“If the boys in my class were to see the girls at camp, they would probably then tell stupid jokes in school. I find it dumb that boys are like that. But the ones at camp, they don’t look at girls in a strange way. When we play together, they don’t make fun of them just because they’re not as strong or can’t run as fast; just the opposite. One of them taught a bunch of girls how to do head stands and other stuff. I thought he was really cool! The boys in my class should be like that, too...”


“While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.” ― Angela Schwind

It was months before the end of the school year when a packet arrived from Lake Haven, asking whether we wanted to sign up Danny for the upcoming summer camp program. They informed that the camp was adding two new cabins and making other improvements. They would offer a 30% discount if returnees signed up a new participant, preferably a friend or an acquaintance. They offered an additional 20% discount if a returnee brought along a brother or sister. Danny spoke with one of his ballet colleagues, Yuri, whose family came from Ukraine.

Before they left their country and moved to the Big City, Yuri’s family spent their summers at a nudist beach resort along the Black Sea. Yuri was familiar with being naked around others. His parents, on the other hand, were hesitant about sending or leaving him at a nudist camp by himself in a new country. They were worried about his safety and fitting in. Understanding their concern, we invited them to come over for an afternoon visit to answer questions and hear from Danny about his experience from the previous year. We told them that they might find Danny all naked. They accepted the invitation, nevertheless. Out of respect, however, Danny put on his school’s gym shorts to welcome Yuri and his parents.

Yuri was excited when his parents agreed to allow him to go to Lake Haven for the summer. The point that convinced them was when Danny described the buddy system and suggested that he and Yuri could be buddies. We also told them that Yuri could come over to our home on Saturdays or Sundays to spend time with Danny and make preparations. Yuri’s parents extended the same welcome and hospitality to Danny to visit their home and spend time with Yuri. No one mentioned whether either one could visit the other’s home and remove their clothes. It was understood that Danny and Yuri would decide.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.