Learning Curves - Cover

Learning Curves

Copyright© 2017 by Jay Cantrell

Chapter 116

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 116 - Hailey Warren brutally rejected Phil Warner during their first days on campus and sent the young man into a tailspin that lasted months. Now necessity and desire have brought them together. It might last - if they can put aside their anger and distrust long enough to get to know one another.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic  

Hailey groaned and tried to sit up. She was unable to move because she had Molly’s arm draped over her shoulder. Phil was in the opposite bed with Tiffany. They had tried to squeeze into one but it had proven impossible. Instead they just cuddled up with their final partner and fallen asleep.

Now the sunlight was streaming through the windows. Molly had her back to the window so she was still sleeping. A dresser shielded the bed Phil and Tiffany shared so they were still in the shadows. That left Hailey as the sole recipient of the sun’s rays. She shifted slightly so she could make her way to the bathroom. Her anus was sore as she sat down on the toilet but she smiled involuntarily as a scene from the night before flashed into her memory.

Phil had been sitting on the couch, his cock nestled in Hailey’s ass. Hailey wore a strap-on that was embedded in Molly’s bowels. The dildo attached to Molly’s waist was deep inside of Tiffany’s butthole.

The foursome had mixed and matched until almost dawn. Phil had finally had to stop because he was completely drained. His dick hadn’t even stirred when Tiffany, Hailey and Molly formed a daisy chain in front of him.

Hailey looked at Phil, sleeping peacefully, when she came back into the bedroom. On impulse, she leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. Phil blinked and came awake. It took him a moment to understand why he had someone sleeping next to him while Hailey was hovering over him. When his mind cleared, he offered a slight smile.

Hailey was still nude and her breasts hung in front of her as she leaned over the bed. Phil shifted his head and sucked on one of her nipples.

Hailey lifted her breast to make it easier for Phil. She let him enjoy her nipples for a moment before pulling back and motioning for him to follow her out to the living room. Phil disentangled himself from Tiffany and stood. He looked at his sleeping bedmate for a moment before lifting her up and putting her in the space Hailey vacated alongside Molly.

“Thank you for putting up with me,” she said as she hugged him tightly.

“Yeah, it’s a real chore,” Phil said with a laugh.

“I’m serious,” Hailey replied as she pulled away to make sure he understood. “The scrutiny really got to me. I think that’s why I needed this weekend. It is so good just to do something crazy like this.”

“I understand,” Phil told her.

“No, I’m not sure that you do,” Hailey said. “I don’t want you to think that life with you isn’t enough. It is. I guess this is just a way for me to give the finger to everyone without anyone really knowing.”

“I really do understand,” Phil repeated. Hailey continued to look at Phil for a long moment before she nodded. Perhaps he really did understand.

“When my life fell under a microscope I rebelled, too,” Phil explained. “I get the need to act out a little when people get too intrusive. This is just the form yours takes. I’m not complaining, if that’s what you’re asking.”

“No,” Hailey laughed. “I don’t suppose you are. Last night was even crazier than right before Christmas.”

“I think we were a little less inhibited,” Phil said with a shrug. “Now we have a better understanding of where we all are. We know who we’re going to wind up with in the long run.”

Hailey offered a half smile and glanced down at the ring on her finger.

“We do,” she agreed.

“We need to make sure that we don’t start to exclude Katelyn and Bob when we get home,” Phil pointed out.

“We won’t,” Hailey assured him. “Tiffany and Molly are going to an amusement park with them in a couple of weeks. I thought you and I could figure out something to do – maybe go on a real camping trip.”

“God, you’d hate that!” Phil remarked.

“Maybe,” Hailey said with a shrug. “We’ll see. The point is that they want to go and I know you do, too. I’ll survive.”

“Unless you get bitten by a rabid wolverine or something,” Phil joked. Hailey’s eyes widened before she realized he was kidding around.

“We’ll have fun,” she said. “I know we have to go to L.A. for a few days later this month and I’m sure that Beth will have a few things for us to deal with but we’ll make sure we take time to do other things.”


Saturday afternoon at the cabin was a replay of Friday evening – without the urgency. Molly and Tiffany slept until early afternoon but got out of bed chipper. The group spent time swimming in the lake (clothed today because a family had taken residence at the opposite cabin). Phil left the water first so he could fire up the grill.

There would be no sandwiches that evening. Instead, the menu would consist of grilled chicken, rice and salad.

The females took care of the dishes after supper and then sat down opposite Phil at the table.

“We want to do something less ... orgiastic tonight,” Molly said.

“OK,” Phil said with a shrug.

“Hear her out,” Hailey said. Phil caught a trace of nervousness in her voice and wondered why.

“We’d like to have a little more privacy than last night,” Molly continued.

“Privacy?” Phil asked, not understanding. The cabin had four rooms – two bedrooms, a bathroom and a combined living room, kitchen and dining room. There wasn’t a lot of privacy to be had.

“We’d like to split up for our activities,” Tiffany supplied. “You know, do stuff with a single person instead of as a group.”

Phil looked over at Hailey to see if she was on board or if she was going along with what the others wanted. He got no indication from her face.

“What specifically do you have in mind?” Phil asked.

“Just a little less frantic couplings,” Hailey said. “You know, acting more as individuals instead of a group. Do you mind?”

“I think that’s OK,” Phil said. “We all know where we stand. Right?”

He looked around the table as the women exchanged glances. Then they nodded in almost unison.

“How will it work?” Phil wondered.

“That’s the problem,” Tiffany said. “We’re not sure. I mean, we all think it would be nice to do things separate from the group but we can’t decide who should be with who.”

“With whom,” Phil corrected with a laugh.

“Whomever!” Tiffany said with a tone of exasperation. “You know what I mean.”

“Does it matter how we partner up?” Phil inquired. “I mean, unless this is the only time we plan to do this, what difference does it make?”

Hailey let out a sigh.

“That’s the problem, Phil,” she said. “We’ve planned for this to happen before but it’s never worked out. What if this is the only time we manage this?”

“It’s like the engagement thing,” he said with a shrug. “We find a way to make it work. Our extracurricular activities are limited this year because we have so much work in our classes. That will free up a lot of evenings and weekends. Sure, I’ll have some games during those days in the fall – and a lot more during the spring – but we’re not all going to be running a hundred different ways like we were the last couple of years.”

“But that comes back to excluding Bob and Katelyn,” Molly pointed out. “We have to be cognizant of their feelings. That’s why we haven’t just shown up in your bedroom at the apartment.”

“I’m not sure we’re reading those two correctly,” Phil said. That caused all eyes in the room to turn to him.

“I’m not saying that they would be interested in, uh, swapping,” he added. “But I don’t think either of them would be upset if we ... experiment – even if they are in the room. As I said, we all know where we’ll end up in the long run.”

“You are an idiot,” Tiffany said, tilting her face toward the ceiling and shaking her head. “First off, Katelyn is major jealous.”

“Oh, bullshit,” Phil cut in.

“Jealous probably isn’t the right word,” Hailey said. “I think ‘territorial’ is probably better. If we were all in the same room and she caught Bob looking at Tiff’s butt, she might be upset.”

“Or she might not,” Phil commented. “Look, the first time everyone sunbathed topless at the pool, I watched her carefully. I care about her – and Bob – too much to let something inconsequential come between us.”

“Are you saying my boobs are inconsequential?” Tiffany asked with a smile. “That’s just hurtful.”

“He didn’t seem to think so when he tried to suck your nipple off last night,” Molly said with a wink.

“True that!” Tiffany replied.

“I’m saying that Katelyn didn’t get pissed off when Bob checked out your racks,” Phil noted.

“I still remember the scene at the house when you ganged up on me,” Molly said.

“Put it into context,” Phil said. “They weren’t dating yet. They were still getting to know each other. She had a reason to be insecure. All three of you – well, all four of you – are sexy as hell. She wasn’t sure if your attachment to Tiff was purely pragmatic or if it was something deeper. She didn’t know if Bob was the type to want to ... experiment.”

“Fuck us,” Tiffany said.

“Well, yeah,” Phil answered with a shrug. “We know Katelyn isn’t like that. I think it comes back to how her father acted. She said when he was high, he would screw anything with legs. Now you two have been together for a year. She and Bob have been together for nine months. Sure, I don’t think she’d be real happy if one of you offered to go down on him but I’m not sure she would be murderous if we were all in the same room together and she caught him watching Hailey’s boobs bounce.”

“How about you?” Molly asked.

“I watch Hailey’s boobs bounce every chance I get,” Phil answered.

“I was thinking more along the lines of how you would react to Bob showing an interest in Hailey’s body – or even mine or Tiffany’s bodies,” Molly amended.

“Every male from puberty to death shows an interest in your bodies,” Phil pointed out. “If I got pissed off every time one of you three stopped traffic, I would be mad all the damned time.”

“I guess this is one of those things we all need to talk about some time,” Hailey said.

“But it doesn’t have to be now,” Tiffany agreed as she stood and removed what little clothing she was wearing. She held out a hand to Hailey. Hailey looked at Phil for a moment and when he smiled at her, she took Tiffany’s hand and they headed off to the bedroom that was unused the night before.

“Great,” Molly groused – but with a smile. “I finally get a night alone with you and we have to do it on cummy sheets. I can’t catch a break.”


The evening with Molly was far different than Phil had expected. During their solo romp at the college house, she had been frenzied. She had been the same during their group activities. Instead of a frantic coupling, the pair spent almost an hour kissing and fondling before the first piece of clothing came off.

When they finally began to explore the other’s body with their mouths and tongues, the pace was languorous. As he’d done with Tiffany the night before, Phil spent a great deal of time tweaking Molly’s nipples. This time, however, he kissed her stomach or neck while his hands roamed over her breasts. She was already panting slightly when his tongue ran over her distended pink bud. She was writhing on the bed by the time he slid her panties off and delved into her center.

Phil was amazed at the difference in texture of the three women’s pubic hair. Tiffany’s dark hair was curly and thick. Hailey’s brown tuft was soft and straight. Molly’s red hair was downy and it tickled his nose as he licked her to her first orgasm of the night.

Molly wanted to return the favor but instead she captured his erection and slotted it inside of her when he kissed his way back up her torso. She looked into his eyes as he entered her and knew this would be the only man she was with for the rest of her life.

Phil established a gentle rhythm with his hips as Molly caressed his face while they kissed. The noise from the other bedroom seemed a world away as they made love for the first time. As she neared her second peak, Molly brought her legs upward and wrapped them around Phil’s waist, silently urging him to pick up the pace. He caught her unspoken message and thrust with more urgency.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.