Learning Curves - Cover

Learning Curves

Copyright© 2017 by Jay Cantrell

Chapter 87

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 87 - Hailey Warren brutally rejected Phil Warner during their first days on campus and sent the young man into a tailspin that lasted months. Now necessity and desire have brought them together. It might last - if they can put aside their anger and distrust long enough to get to know one another.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic  

The rest of the semester seemed to cruise past. Final exams began two weeks after Thanksgiving and before Phil knew it, his last exam was over. The group was separating for Christmas. Tiffany, Molly and Katelyn were staying in town. Phil and Hailey went back to SouthPointe. They would visit occasionally during the six-week break but the house was being renovated. Katelyn would come up to visit with Bob during the break and stay with Phil’s parents – or not. Molly and Tiffany would also come to stay occasionally but it would be several weeks before everyone was back together.

He sat down to dinner with his friends and gave them a sigh.

“It’s going to be weird, isn’t it?” Katelyn asked. “It’s been a long time since we’ve been apart and I’m not going to like it.”

“We’ll see each other,” Hailey said. “We’ll come down and you can come up. We can even meet in the middle.”

“I don’t like it,” Molly said with a frown. “My cousins are pretty cool but it’s going to be weird spending the night with them.”

“At least they’re going to let Tiffany stay there, too,” Hailey pointed out.

“If they hadn’t, we’d have been with you and Phil,” Tiffany declared. “Dad said we could stay there but we’d have to share the couch.”

“You could have stayed in our apartment,” Phil told them.

“We’re saving that for Katelyn if things get out of hand there,” Molly said.

“Thanks,” Katelyn said. “Bob and I are going out to a movie tonight. He’s heading home in the morning. What do you have planned?”

“Nothing,” Molly, Hailey and Tiffany said in near unison. They laughed and shook their heads. Katelyn gave them a look and rolled her eyes at them.

Once Katelyn left for the evening, Phil found out what “nothing” meant. He was sitting on the couch preparing to watch a Thursday night NFL game. The Colts and Chiefs were supposed to play in a game that didn’t mean anything to anyone.

Molly and Tiffany joined him on the couch but he didn’t pay much attention until Hailey stepped in front of him. She wore a pair of dark green panties and a push-up bra – and nothing else.

Phil glanced to his left to where Tiffany was grinning up at him. She had on a red bra and matching panties. Molly was dressed almost identically as her girlfriend, only in off-white.

“We were thinking since it’s going to be a few weeks until we get to spend much time together, you might not be opposed to a little mix and match tonight,” Hailey said, leaning down to put her hands on his knees. Her breasts spilled out of her bra. He noticed from her height that she was wearing heels.

He looked to either side of him at two expectant faces.

“Or the three of us could gang up on Hailey,” Phil said. Hailey’s pupils dilated and she licked her lips unconsciously.

“I like that plan!” Molly said. “What time are you leaving tomorrow?”

“We’re waiting until Saturday,” Phil replied.

“That gives us all day tomorrow to play, too,” Tiffany said with excitement.

“Maybe we should gang up on Tiffany first,” Hailey offered.

“Oh, she’ll get hers,” Phil promised. “And so will Molly. I figure by Saturday morning they’ll be happy to see us go just so they can get a little sleep.”

Hailey leaned forward and kissed him deeply, her tongue darting into his mouth. He reached around to unlatch her bra and her breasts fell free and into the grasp of Tiffany and Molly. Hailey gasped when she felt both of her nipples being tweaked and fondled.

Phil shifted and sat Hailey down on the couch. Tiffany and Molly each latched onto a nipple with their lips. Phil continued to kiss her and he slipped a hand between her legs. He cupped her vulva outside of her panties and squeezed gently. Tiffany had scrambled up onto Phil’s lap and her fingers joined Phil’s at Hailey’s pussy. Molly’s fingers soon joined them, dancing across Hailey’s clit. Hailey groaned into Phil’s mouth when Tiffany’s fingers slid inside the elastic of the tiny panties.

Hailey’s tongue was frantic in Phil’s mouth. He let Molly and Tiffany attend below the waist and Phil put his hands on Hailey’s large breasts. He dropped his mouth to kiss her neck and nuzzle her ear.

“You had this planned for me, didn’t you?” he whispered. “It looks like I’ve turned the tables on you.”

“I’ll get you back,” she promised between moans. She lifted her hips to let Molly tug her thin panties to the floor. The two lovers immediately dove in with Molly lapping at the center and Tiffany flicking her tongue over the distended clit.

Phil continued to rub Hailey’s nipples with one hand but he replaced the other with his lips. He captured her bud between his teeth and flicked it rapidly with his tongue, causing Hailey to gasp and hunch her hips toward Molly’s mouth.

Phil’s free hand found its way to Tiffany’s back and he caressed her as she joined Molly in licking his girlfriend closer and closer to orgasm. Hailey’s breathing became shallow and she clutched Phil tightly to her breast as her first cum of the night arrived. Molly didn’t stop, though. She used her hands to part Hailey’s thick lower lips and dipped her nimble tongue into her opening and Tiffany pressed her hand down on Hailey’s clit.

“Make them stop,” she urged Phil in a whisper. “Jesus, I can’t take it. It’s too sensitive.”

Phil looked up to see Hailey’s eyes clenched tightly shut and he reached down to pull first Tiffany’s hand and then Molly’s lips away from Hailey’s pussy. Tiffany and Molly immediately locked their lips together in a fierce kiss. Phil lifted his lips to Hailey’s for a softer version.

The couples then switched, with Tiffany pulling Phil’s lips to hers. She was still partially on his lap and that made it easy. Molly moved to sit beside Hailey and offered her a warm embrace and a healthy dose of tongue.

They switched again, this time resembling a Twister game with all the contortions. Tiffany climbed between Phil and Hailey to kiss her friend while Molly reached over her lover’s back to draw Phil to her.

“I think we should move upstairs to say goodbye to our ‘sex suite, ‘“ Molly laughed. “By the time we come back, it’ll be Katelyn’s apartment and I’ll be living with my girlfriend.”

“I like the sound of that,” Tiffany said. “The living together part, not the sex suite part. Well, the sex suite part too, I guess.”

She giggled as everyone disentangled their limbs. Phil scooped up Hailey’s discarded undergarments and took her hand as they followed two bouncing butts up the stairs to Molly’s room.

“That was intense,” Hailey said when they walked into the room. “I’ve, uh, well, I’ve had two people focusing on me but never three.”

“Mind-blowing, isn’t it?” Molly asked with a laugh. She pushed Hailey to the bed and immediately straddled her for another kiss. Tiffany ran her finger through Hailey’s still-wet pussy.

“Oh, shit!” Hailey gasped.

“Yep,” Molly confirmed. “You’ve got at least two more people to get through. It’s like a Hailey gangbang. Are you up for it?”

“I don’t know,” Hailey admitted. “I’m still tingling and...”

Her voice tailed off to a moan as Tiffany slipped two fingers inside of Hailey and wiggled them.

“I thought I’d get my strap-on and maybe we could make her airtight,” Tiffany said. It took Phil a moment to understand the phrase but Hailey got it immediately.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.