Learning Curves - Cover

Learning Curves

Copyright© 2017 by Jay Cantrell

Chapter 82

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 82 - Hailey Warren brutally rejected Phil Warner during their first days on campus and sent the young man into a tailspin that lasted months. Now necessity and desire have brought them together. It might last - if they can put aside their anger and distrust long enough to get to know one another.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic  

Phil was the first one awake on Monday morning. He had practice so he extricated himself from Hailey. Hailey had an arm draped over Molly and Tiffany was lying on Molly’s shoulder.

He offered Hailey a soft kiss and she stirred slightly.

“Stay and cuddle,” he said when she rolled toward him. He could see all three sets of breasts then and three different shades of pubic hair. He offered a smile that she returned.

“I love you,” she whispered. “Thank you for last night.”

“It was fun,” Phil said in a low voice. “I have to get moving. I’m running a little late. Stay where you are and have a little more fun this morning if you want.”

“No,” Hailey said, shaking her head. “All or none, Honey.”

“You still owe Molly a night,” Phil replied with a wink. He gave her another soft kiss and headed to the bathroom. He had just finished emptying his bladder when Tiffany came in and leaned against the vanity looking at him as he washed the sleep from his eyes.

“Hey, Sexy,” Phil said, looking up and down Tiffany’s nude body. “You can pee if you need to. I’m almost done.”

“I just wanted to ask you something,” Tiffany told him. “Is that OK?”

“Sure,” Phil told her.

“Uh, last night, at the end,” Tiffany began in a halting voice, “why didn’t you, uh, you know, do me too?”

“I went down on you,” Phil replied. “Did you forget?”

“No, I didn’t forget,” she answered. She reached down to touch his flaccid cock. “I wondered why you didn’t put that in here.”

She reached over and touched herself between her legs.

“Oh,” Phil said, blinking hard. She still had her hand on his dick but she wasn’t stroking it. She was just holding it in her hand but it was still beginning to thicken. “I, well, there are two reasons, I suppose. The first is that I wanted to make sure you got off. I know you get off easiest with a tongue and I knew I could make you cum pretty quickly that way.”

“Pretty sure of yourself,” Tiffany remarked, offering his cock a light squeeze.

“I’ve got your number,” Phil said with a wink.

“You said there were two reasons,” Tiffany pressed, a frown starting on her face.

“We hadn’t talked about it,” Phil said. He turned to put his butt against the sink, too. Tiffany let go of his dick momentarily but put her hand back on it when he was seated. “Molly had agreed; Hailey had initiated. I thought about it. It looked so inviting when you were coming toward me. I wanted to just grab your hips but I didn’t want to do something you wouldn’t like. I wasn’t sure it was something you wanted.”

“So it wasn’t because of the other guys I was with?” Tiffany wondered.

“No, not at all,” Phil said, putting his arm around her. She was still gently fondling his dick.

“I made them use a condom every time,” Tiffany said. “We never really talk about it but I did. You’re the only person I’ve ever let inside of me bareback. If we ever find ourselves in that situation again, you have my permission. We’ve talked about it now so you understand that it’s not something that is going to cause problems. We can do anything we’ve ever done before – and maybe a few things we haven’t.”

“Like you giving me a handjob in the bathroom?” Phil asked.

“I just wanted to make sure it wasn’t because, I don’t know, because you didn’t find me attractive any more,” Tiffany said in a small voice. Phil turned to her, leaned forward and hooked his hands below her butt and lifted her to sit on the counter.

“I find you attractive,” Phil said. “I find you gorgeous. I find you beautiful and sexy and enticing and enchanting. I think you have an expressive face and a hot body and a sparkling personality and a wonderful wit. If I hadn’t met Hailey and fallen in love with her, I would be chasing you around with my tongue on the ground. If I wasn’t worried about ruining the evening I would have done everything to you I did to Hailey and Molly yesterday.”

Tiffany smiled at him and pulled him forward to kiss him. She felt his cock at her opening and reached down to lift it upward so it went between their bodies instead of inside of her.

“Last night was a lot of fun,” she said. “It also showed me the difference between you, Hailey and me and Molly and me. It’s fun to have sex together. It’s freeing and it’s exciting but at the end of the day I wanted my head on her shoulder. I wanted her hand on my hip. That’s the thing I missed earlier.”

“We all did,” Phil said.

“You didn’t,” Tiffany pointed out.

“It probably just looked that way,” Phil said. “I just wasn’t sure I could keep myself from getting too involved and getting hurt.”

“We won’t hurt you again,” Tiffany said, tilting her forehead against his.

“I know,” Phil agreed. “That’s why we can do things like we did last night. Molly and you are together. Hailey and I are together. Once in a while, we’re all together.”

“We’re always together!” Tiffany pointed out. “Once in a while we share a bed but we’re together all the time.”


The rest of the month passed in a blur of practices, business calls and afternoon get-togethers. The women settled on a Chevy Tahoe for their “family car.” The transfer of the Mercedes and the Saturn went off without a hitch and so did the move of the penthouse apartment from WPM to K2G2W. The new company rented the apartment to Calder University for $12,500 a month for eight months – paid in advance. The university even picked up the cost of cleaning.

Playing baseball was fun again for Phil. He had renewed a friendship with Bob Prohl and developed a friendship with Ted Billings and Stacy Thomas, who were frequent visitors to the house and often joined the group on outings. Bob and Katelyn went out on dates almost every weekend and spent a few afternoons together away from the others. They hadn’t spent the night together but their relationship had progressed to the point they held hands everywhere they went.

Emma Thomas had been permitted to come out to the house twice. Her parents had noticed the change in her appearance and her attitude. Stacy had filled them in on the heart-to-heart Hailey had with her sister but they were waiting to make sure it wasn’t a ploy to get an early release from her grounding. They knew she was going to college soon and would turn 18 soon after. They hoped they could change her outlook on life before it was too late.

Phil’s birthday was the next big event but that would have to wait. It corresponded with the first day of classes at Heilman College that was rapidly approaching. Two days before his birthday, freshman orientation opened at the school, and Courtney Hollings made another grand appearance on campus.

She had ditched her natural brunette hair color and returned to the blonde tresses that she wore in her movies. She wanted everyone to know who she was and to fawn over her. She had put together a plan in her mind – one that had proved so successful on Ryan Boatwright. She would start rumors, use innuendo and insinuation to bring down Phil Warner, Hailey Warren and the rest of the group.

Ryan Boatwright couldn’t get hired for a dog-food commercial. He hadn’t been charged but the investigation was continuing. Every couple of weeks, Courtney would leak more information to the authorities through her sources – leading the cops closer to finding the girl who likely either didn’t exist or who had no idea what had happened. The tabloids had picked up on the story and, as she had planned, had refused to let it go. She wondered how long it would be until Boatwright was found dead from an overdose or from a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

Courtney opened the campaign against Phil and Hailey during orientation. She didn’t want the impressionable newcomers to fall into her rivals’ sphere of influence. She wanted them firmly under her thumb. There were more freshmen at the school than any other class. The attrition rate from the first to second year was almost 40 percent. That gave the freshmen a lot of weight on campus. It was how Hailey had become so popular so quickly – although Courtney didn’t know either of those facts.

What Courtney couldn’t count upon was having four members of the freshman class with close ties to Hailey Warren and Phil Warner.

Courtney’s first goal met dismal failure. She wanted to be the freshman representative to the Beta Club, the campus’s most influential group. When the list of candidates was released, Courtney was incensed to find she wasn’t on it.

The school compiled a list of those eligible, using high school transcripts, standardized test results and recommendations from school guidance counselors. Courtney did not make the cut – on any of the levels – but that didn’t stop her from charging into Dr. Hayeed Fayez’s office and demanding to be included.

“No,” the president replied succinctly. “We have lowered our standards – against my judgment – to accept you here. We will not lower them further. If you do not achieve a 2.5 grade-point average and complete at least 12 hours per semester, you will not return. If you are caught with drugs or weapons on campus, you will be expelled. If you are arrested for a violent crime, you will be removed from the dorms and suspended from the college. You did not meet the criteria for initial selection to the Beta Club. If you achieve success during your freshman year, you will be considered next year. If you do not, you won’t. It is that simple. Miss Hollings, I will make you the offer I made to you earlier. If you wish to withdraw from Heilman, we will refund your tuition and part company without discord. I will personally offer to send a letter of recommendation to any school you wish to attend – although I will have to confess I would have to bring in a creative writing professor to compose it.

“It is obvious that you have not taken our previous conversation to heart and I recommend you do so before classes begin Monday. Once classes begin, withdrawing will affect your transcript. It is time for you to grow up and to understand that Heilman is not Hollywood. It matters not how much money you have or how often your face appears in a magazine or on the Internet. All that matters to us is how you perform at our school. Please do not come to my office again without an appointment. I can assure you, Miss Hollings, I have been as accommodating as I am going to be. You are not excused from orientation so please return.”

He turned his eyes back to the papers on his desk as Courtney sat and steamed.

“I have said all I plan to say,” Dr. Fayez said without looking up. “You are dismissed, Miss Hollings.”

Courtney stood and stomped out of the office, slamming the door behind her. The school president sighed heavily and, once again, wished he’d stood his ground when the admissions department approached him for his signature to admit a sub-standard student.

Courtney returned to the orientation session in a foul mood. She looked down the list of the five-dozen students eligible for the Beta Club. If she couldn’t get in, she would do her best to destroy whoever did. She watched as cliques began to develop. She hadn’t paid attention to the introductions. These people weren’t important. They were pawns in her game of dominance and control. She would use them and then sacrifice them when it suited her needs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.