Learning Curves - Cover

Learning Curves

Copyright© 2017 by Jay Cantrell

Chapter 76

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 76 - Hailey Warren brutally rejected Phil Warner during their first days on campus and sent the young man into a tailspin that lasted months. Now necessity and desire have brought them together. It might last - if they can put aside their anger and distrust long enough to get to know one another.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic  

Phil returned from his evening practice to a quiet house. He pulled off his practice uniform and got into the shower to wash off the sweat and the dirt. He planned to call Hailey and go to bed. The day in the sun and the pool had taken more out of him than he had expected.

He toweled off and picked up his phone before he remembered that Hailey was out with her friends. It was just past nine but Phil was bushed. He had just sat down when there was a knock on the apartment door. The door was rarely locked – and the other occupants rarely knocked. He got up expecting Tiffany or Molly. The face he saw forced every ounce of tiredness from his body.

“Hailey!” he said, wrapping her in a hug. “I thought ... You said ... It’s great to see you!”

Hailey clung to him and he felt whole for the first time in a week. She pulled his face to hers and kissed him deeply and warmly.

“We finished up about three,” Hailey told him as she sat on his lap. “I decided I was coming down immediately. There was no reason for me to wait until tomorrow morning to leave. I knew when I talked to you at lunch we were almost done. I made up the whole thing about my friends so I could surprise you tonight. I couldn’t wait to see you.”

“I was trying to stay awake until you called,” Phil admitted. The look of utter happiness on his face made Hailey’s heart melt.

“I figured,” Hailey said. “They told me that you would usually come home, shower and go to sleep after your night practices. I heard you had a great morning! How was tonight?”

“It was OK,” Phil told her.

“Just like this morning was good?” Hailey asked with a laugh. She hugged herself to him again and he reveled in her closeness.

“This is good,” Phil told her, drawing her in for a kiss.

“Do you have enough energy for a little bedroom fun?” Hailey asked.

“Oh, yeah,” Phil said.

“Good!” Hailey said. “I’m ready for some loving!”

“I do love you,” Phil told her.

“Show me,” Hailey insisted.

“Oh, I will,” Phil assured her. He pulled her back to him for a long, wet kiss, his hands tracing down her back. Hailey pulled back long enough to lift her shirt over her head and unclasp her bra. Phil buried his face in her breasts and sucked greedily on her pink-tipped nipples.

“Oh, God, Baby,” Hailey said breathily as she clutched him to her. Phil moved his mouth up to meet hers and replaced his lips with his warm fingers.

“Bed,” Hailey ordered when she pulled back. She pulled down her shorts and panties and led him nude through the apartment. She sat down on their bed as Phil pulled his shirt off. She quickly unbuttoned his shorts and pushed them to his knees, along with his boxers. She engulfed his cock before he could shed his upper garment.

She grinned widely when she took a short break.

“I hear you’re owed a blowjob,” she said with twinkling eyes. “I’m here to deliver.”

“I thought I was supposed to show you how much I’ve missed you,” Phil said in a ragged voice.

“Oh, you are,” Hailey told him, stroking his cock and moving forward to lick the head. “I love to do this. You can show me how much you love me by giving me a nice warm load.”

“Jesus,” Phil said when her mouth descended again. Hailey licked and sucked for all she was worth. Her hand kept a steady rhythm as she jerked him into her waiting mouth. She pressed forward until she felt the head at the back of her throat and then slid back only to repeat the motion again. Her free hand fondled Phil’s balls and his eyes were filled with longing and lust.

She grabbed his ass and urged him deeper into her mouth when he told her he was nearing climax. Her throat opened and she swallowed the head as Phil began to spurt but she held him in place. She didn’t release her hold until she felt the last twitch. Phil almost collapsed but managed to sit down on the bed beside his lover.

“Holy shit!” Phil said, eyes wide as he fell onto his back to catch his breath. Hailey didn’t give him much chance to relax. She quickly shifted her knees to either side of his head and parted her pussy lips above his face.

She moaned when Phil took the unsubtle hint and ran his tongue the length of her slit, stopping to suckle on her clit. Hailey rotated her hips involuntarily as Phil worshiped at her stoup. He slurped up every ounce of moisture that leaked from her opening.

“Right there,” Hailey urged. “Oh, just like that. Suck on it for me a little.”

Her slit was pressed too tightly to his mouth for him to get a finger inside of her and her butt cheeks were clenched too tightly for him to play with her asshole. Instead he clasped her bottom and pressed her more tightly to his mouth as he captured her clit between his lips and flicked his tongue rapidly across it. He felt the moisture on his chin before Hailey’s knees tightened against his ears as she reached orgasm. She had refrained from playing with herself for the previous day in hopes of getting to see Phil soon and her orgasm was explosive.

She fell to the side, her face and chest red and her breathing heavily. But just as she had done to Phil, he was on top of her before she could rebound from her orgasm. She was still feeling the effects when he entered her and she gasped.

“Hard, Babe,” she said. “I need it hard and fast right now.”

Phil obliged, his cock sawing through her opening and his pubic bone crushing her clit on every stroke. Hailey began a long mewl as she used her hands to urge him to go even faster. Her legs were spread as wide as she could get them and she felt her breasts jiggle each time Phil pounded into her.

“Oh, fuck,” Hailey whispered time and again. She closed her eyes and lost herself to the pleasure that ripped through her core. Phil felt her pussy tighten and slowed the pace. Instead he pulled almost out of her and then pushed back in as hard as he could. After the third stroke, Hailey erupted. She let out a long squeal and dragged his mouth down to hers, crushing their lips together for a long moment.

“Don’t stop, Lover,” she urged him. “Keep going. Do whatever you want ... just fill me up. Anytime you want me, I want you to have me. Just give me a little bit of that and you can have all of me.”

Phil lay across her and nuzzled her neck, even as she prompted him to continue.

“Shh,” he whispered. “You have all of me – heart and soul. I think you have since the first day I saw you. Take a minute to catch your breath and then I want to make love to you – I want to see your beautiful face as our bodies join. I want you to know that I love you above everything else.”

“I love you, too,” Hailey said, holding him tightly. “I’m a little overwhelmed. I’m sorry.”

“Don’t be sorry,” Phil said. “I enjoyed it and I know you did, too. We needed to get the excitement out of our system. Now I’m going to make love to you for the rest of the night.”

“The rest of our lives,” Hailey said.

“If you want,” Phil said with a smile. He began a few slower movements, sliding in and out of Hailey’s wet pussy. She rotated her hips as she caught his rhythm and her eyelids fluttered.

“Oh, that’s it,” Hailey exulted, smiling up into her lover’s face. “Feels so good.”

“Umm, me too,” Phil replied. “I love the way you looked up at me. I love the way your pussy grips me.”

Hailey’s nostril’s flared as she tightened the muscles in her vagina. She knew how to get a guy off and he had given her two marvelous orgasms. She licked her lips seductively and wrapped her legs around his hips.

“I’m not going to last long if you keep that up,” Phil told her.

“Good,” Hailey said. “I want you to cum in me. I feel like something is missing if I don’t have a little of you in me. I want some now. Do you want me to roll over?”

“I want you just like you are,” Phil said, as he continued to slide in and out of her. They rocked in their lover’s embrace until Phil felt the sensation that signaled his immanent release. Moments later, Phil gave Hailey what she craved and she felt him fill her with his semen.

“I feel it,” she told him, her eyes wild. “I felt you cum in me. God, that is so hot. Can you go a little longer? I’m real close, Babe.”

Phil tried to stifle the fireworks in his cock that an orgasm always gave him. He felt Hailey reach down and shuffle her fingers over her clit as he continued to plow through her furrow. A low moan escaped Hailey’s throat as she found another satisfactory release. Only then did Phil give into the tingling in the head of his cock and stop.

“Thank you, Lover,” Hailey said as she held him. “You’re so good to me – too good to me. I know you get tender but I was so close.”

“I don’t mind,” Phil said. “I love watching you cum.” “I love it when you make me cum!” Hailey giggled. “God, it’s so good to be home. I decided that my home is wherever you are.”

“I feel the same way,” Phil agreed as Hailey cuddled up on his shoulder in the afterglow of their lovemaking. Hailey’s hand snaked down to fondle his cock, still slimy with a mixture of their juices. She gave in to the urge to slide down his body and suck it into her mouth – a thought that would have been inconceivable six months earlier. She finally understood why Alexandra Wilshire enjoyed this particular act. Hailey didn’t suck; she just licked the spend off Phil’s appendage which twitched at each contact.

“I’m a horny bitch tonight,” Hailey giggled as she gave the penis she loved a soft kiss on its tip and came back to Phil’s shoulder. She was surprised when he kissed her deeply and pulled her back on top of him.

“Ooh, I get to be on top,” she said. She reached behind him and slipped his rapidly thickening cock back into her slippery hole. She blinked rapidly as it slid past her clit. She didn’t rock on it; instead she rotated her hips.

“What time is practice tomorrow?” she asked.

“Eight,” Phil told her.

“I’ll let you go to sleep at five,” she said in a calm but firm voice. “Until then, I’m going to do anything I can do to keep you up and inside me. It might be in my mouth; it might be in my pussy. I’m horny enough I might take you in my butt tonight. I want you inside me when you’re awake and I want you inside of me while we sleep. When you get back from practice tomorrow, I’ll want you back inside of me. If I could find a way to accomplish it, I would straddle you while you practice in the morning. We can talk; we can eat; we can shower but you will be inside of my body as we do those things if I can find a way to make it happen. If we are somehow unable to have you inside of me I will expect a kiss every minute. In fact, I will want a kiss every minute even if you are inside of me.

“If you think of anything you want to do, we will do it. Anything you want, Phil. If you want me to pull Molly and Tiffany down here for a three way blowjob, I’ll get them. If you want to watch me go down on Katelyn while you do me in the butt, I’ll do what I can to make it happen. There are no limits to what we can do this weekend. Bondage? Tie me up. Spanking? Turn me over your knee. Titty fucking? Lube them up. If you have a fantasy that includes me I want you to live it out this weekend.”

“You’ve already fulfilled most of my fantasies,” Phil informed her.

“Then let me fulfill the rest of them,” she said in a thick voice. “Sometime this weekend you’re going to put it up my butt. Ooh, you like that idea. Do you want to butt-fuck me, Phil? I’ll tell you something kinky: I’ve been using a vibrator on my butt all week because I’ve been planning this since you left. Here’s something else: Molly lets Tiffany do her in the butt with the strap on. Did you know they’re lovers now?”

“I know,” Phil said, his eyes glazed.

“I bet if we went upstairs we could make love right beside them,” Hailey continued in the same smoky tone. “Wouldn’t it be fun to mix and match one night? I could lick Molly’s tight little pussy while you fucked her. You could stick your tongue up Tiff’s cute little hole the whole time. I bet she’d love it if you licked her butt for her. She’s saving that for you too, you know. She only gives blowjobs to you and she’s waiting for you to put it up her ass. Maybe I could do her pussy with the strap-on at the same time. It would be so cool if Katelyn hooked up with Bob. I worry about leaving her out. She’d be OK with us but I think she’s worried that she would fall totally in love with you if she let herself. I can’t blame her because I did.

“If you want it to be just you and me forever, that’s what we’ll do. I’m not trying to pressure you or coerce you. I love you so much. I love them but I love you more. We can all be together or we can love each other separately. Whatever you want, Phil, I want you to have. As long as I get to go along for the ride – and rides like this as often as I can – I want you to have everything you want.”

“Right now I have everything I want right here,” Phil told her.

“Umm,” Hailey said. “Me, too. It’s fun to think about doing stuff with everyone else but I enjoy this most of all. Those are fantasies; this is real.”

“It is real,” Phil said. “I’ve had fun with them this week. I liked spending the night with Tiffany and Molly last night. I was looking forward to doing it again tonight. In the end, though, I’d prefer to spend the night with you.”

“I would like to make love beside them one night,” Hailey admitted. “I’d like to watch them. I’ll bet they’re hot.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.