Learning Curves
Chapter 75

Copyright© 2017 by Jay Cantrell

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 75 - Hailey Warren brutally rejected Phil Warner during their first days on campus and sent the young man into a tailspin that lasted months. Now necessity and desire have brought them together. It might last - if they can put aside their anger and distrust long enough to get to know one another.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic  

Bob and Phil didn’t bother to shower before walking across campus to Bob’s car. Phil called out to see if anyone was home but all the calls went to voicemail so he figured they were occupied with the adorable Sean O’Malley Jr.

“Dude, you are so in,” Bob told him. “You might pitch our opener. That was sweet to watch you shut down some of those guys. I thought Vincent was going to fucking cry and Jones – that guy didn’t know whether to shit or go blind. You had him so fucked up after that changeup that you could have tossed it to him underhand and he would have missed it.”

“Yeah, they told me I was the one they picked to send the message to a few of them,” Phil revealed with a frown.

“Hey, someone had to be the sharp end of their stick,” Bob replied. Phil turned in the passenger seat to stare at him. “What? It’s not perverted. It’s just what Skip calls it when he has to use a player to get across something words didn’t.”

“No, it’s not that,” Phil said. “It’s an expression that I’ve heard a lot at home. I was a little peeved at being used for that message but I get it now. It makes sense. Did it work?”

“What do you mean?” Bob wondered. He waited while Phil told him to turn on a particular street.

“How did Jones react?” Phil wondered. “We were talking about hitting and we didn’t pay attention.”

“He pouted like a little girl,” Bob said. “He’s going to be in for a long season if he doesn’t step up. I know this sounds shitty but I think you’re even better now than you were in high school. You’re more aggressive – in the field and at bat. That was the one flaw in your game, I always thought. You never would have put Jones on his ass in high school. You’d probably have struck him out but you wouldn’t have dusted him. I was seriously impressed and I’m a little pissed you didn’t play last year.”

“Yeah, me too,” Phil agreed. “That’s why I decided to play this year. I found that I missed it. I went to a few of your home games and it came back to me. OK, turn in here.”

Bob braked to a stop in front of the gate.

“You do not fucking live here!” he said.

“Oh, uh yeah,” Phil said. “We decided over the summer that we wanted to live together. Molly and Katie are both townies and Hailey’s scholarship required her to live off-campus. I was listed as a townie because I couldn’t get into the dorms last semester. That just left Tiff, so we worked out a deal where she is off the campus meal plan. She still has a dorm assignment but I don’t think she’ll ever see it. We all have our own rooms and our own space.”

“I thought I was hot shit when I got in the jock dorm,” Bob muttered. “Did you call to let them know I was coming out?”

“I tried but no answer,” Phil said. “Uh, just to be sure, maybe you can hang out in the living room for a minute. It is not unusual for them to be, uh, nude if no one is home.”

“I hate you,” Bob said, shaking his head. “Four smoking hot babes who like to parade around nude. Wait, does Katelyn do that?”

“Sometimes,” Phil answered, worried that Bob was going to give him the evil stare because he liked her. Instead Bob shook his head again.

“Is she as gorgeous as I think she is?” he wondered.

“Probably twice as much,” Phil said. “Her legs are long and she is super well-built. We played a game called Ultimate over the summer and she absolutely killed. It’s a shame that she doesn’t want to play sports.”

“She has six-pack abs, doesn’t she?” Bob asked as they walked to the door. He was already certain he knew the answer but he wanted confirmation before he made a drooling fool out of himself if she was home.

“Oh, yeah,” Phil said with a sigh.

“I’m glad I wore a jockstrap under my swimsuit,” Bob said. “If she is here and I start to babble just slap me. OK?”

“I don’t think they’re here,” Phil said. Sure enough there was a note on the table that they had all gone into town to help Molly babysit. Phil hid the note before Bob could see that Tiffany had added a postscript.

“Rain check on your hum job until tonight. We didn’t forget!”

“Just us,” Phil said. “Go on out and I’ll whip us up some sandwiches. Turkey and pepper jack OK?”

“Perfect,” Bob said. “Better than the shit on a shingle they serve at the caf. You’d think for as much as tuition costs some of the food would actually taste like food. We’ll get a nice training table once we’re officially in-season but until February rolls around it’s catch as catch can.”

“You’re always welcome to dine with us when you want,” Phil said.

“You should probably get permission before inviting guests over,” Bob laughed.

“Nope,” Phil said. “If they don’t like my friends they can hang out in their rooms. It’s the same way with their friends. We’re all equal partners here and we’re not going to start that bullshit. Besides, everyone likes you. Hailey knew your stats and she doesn’t know shit about baseball.”

“That was pretty cool,” Bob admitted. “Last year at the party when she recognized me. Baseball isn’t a major sport here. We’re OK but it’s not like the football and basketball teams. We get 60 fans a game if we’re lucky. It was pretty nice to have someone recognize me – especially a good-looking woman. You know she waves at me all the time on campus?”

“She probably digs you,” Phil said with a laugh.

“I should be so lucky,” Bob retorted. “Seriously, she’s not my type. She’s fit and sexy, don’t get me wrong, but I like tall, athletic women. I don’t know why. Anyway, I’ve always thought it was cool that since she saw me talking to you she never once has failed to stop and talk to me if she saw me. Even when you guys split up for a while, she was always really nice. I didn’t really think she was like that, given her reputation and all.”

“Her well-deserved reputation,” Phil told him. He explained about all the trials and travails of their relationship, glossing over a lot of details.

“Speaking of Hailey, it’s her lunch break so I’m going to give her a call,” Phil said. “You can wander around or hang out at the pool. Hell, you can go and search Katie’s room for used underwear if you want. Make yourself at home. I’ll only be a couple of minutes.”

“Sure,” Bob said. “Oh, and Phil, thanks, man. I’m glad we got back in touch – and not just because of the house and the babes.”

“Me, too,” Phil told him. He moved off to the apartment and called Hailey.

“Hello, my loving boyfriend,” she answered.

“Hello, my loving girlfriend,” Phil replied. “How’s your day going?”

“Pretty well,” Hailey said. “We should wrap up early enough for me to head down tomorrow afternoon.”

“Really?” Phil asked, the excitement evident in his voice.

“I’m looking forward to seeing you, too,” Hailey told him. “I have missed you like crazy. Are you sure Katelyn won’t miss her turn to cuddle? You know, since you’re going to sleep with Molly and Tiffany again tonight.”

“Oh, I take it you’ve talked to everyone today,” he said. “Uh, well, I don’t think Katie is going to be interested in that.”

“You never know,” Hailey replied. “She’s been far more open about things lately – since she sees we’re all good together.”

“Actually, I might have a line on a date for her for Friday if she’s interested,” Phil said.

“Really?” Hailey inquired. “Who?”

“Bob Prohl,” Phil informed her. “He’s out here now. We’re having lunch and going to relax a little before practice tonight.”

“Oh, that would be perfect!” Hailey said enthusiastically. “He is just the sweetest guy. I thought about, you know, trying to get them together but I figured if you hadn’t mentioned him there was probably a reason.”

“Well, there was,” Phil said. “The reason is that I don’t get involved in their personal lives. But he about freaked out today when Molly dropped me off for practice so I explained that we all lived here. He said he thought Katie was the cutest thing he’d ever seen. I’d hoped they would be here for lunch.”

“So Tiff and Molly could blow you,” Hailey cut in with a laugh.

“No,” Phil said. “Well, maybe. I’m still not sure about that. She told you what we decided last night, I assume.”

“It was really sweet but totally unnecessary,” Hailey said. “Still, it will be cool when we all do get together. Uh, Phil, the same thing I said last night goes with Molly. You’ve never been with her and if you want to I’m not going to protest.”

“I think we keep things tame until you’re here,” Phil said. “Well, relatively tame. Things this morning almost got out of hand.”

“She gave me full details,” Hailey assured. “How was practice this morning?”

Phil gave her a rundown of his morning.

“My man is going to be a star!” Hailey said. “I’m seriously going to come to every game I can. Have you got a schedule yet?”

“It’s not been released,” Phil said. “It’s usually done on the fly, Bob told me. They schedule games and then cancel them if a closer game comes up. No one is big on travelling a lot during the fall season. That’s why we’re only gone that one weekend. Uh, I was thinking about inviting Bob and maybe another guy from the team out for Labor Day. Do you have a problem if I do?”

“I think it’s wonderful,” Hailey said. After being away from Phil for almost a week she was pretty sure any idea he had that included them being together was wonderful. “I really miss you.”

“I miss you, too,” Phil said. “Uh, I need to go. I jokingly told Bob he could search through Katie’s underwear if he wanted. I’m worried that he might.”

“One more thing, Love,” Hailey said. “Uh, my high school friends invited me back out tonight since I’m leaving tomorrow. Are you OK with that?”

“I’m fine with whatever you want to do,” Phil assured her. “I thought you said it was weird, though.”

“It was,” Hailey told him, “I’m hoping tonight is better. I’ll call you to let you know I’m home safely.”

“You don’t have to,” Phil said.

“You worry about me and I love that about you,” Hailey said. “Your dad offered to drive to Stony Ridge to pick me up if I planned to drink. I told him I had no intentions of drinking and if they started I’d be back to their house in a flash. I’m not going to fuck things up when I only have a week of probation left. Besides, I want to be clear headed tomorrow – at least until I see you and my brain turns to mush. So you’re OK with me hanging out with them again?”

“It’s fine by me,” Phil told her. “Are you going to call your mom again?”

“No,” Hailey said firmly. “She has my number and she knows I tried to reach her. That’s the best she’s getting from me. I’ll talk to you tonight. Try to behave yourself – no, scratch that. Make sure Molly’s screams wake up the neighborhood. I do love you, Phil.”

“I love you,” Phil said. “Man, I am so glad we don’t have practice Friday evening. I can’t wait to have my arms around you again.”

“I’m really looking forward to that,” Hailey said. “Maybe more than you even realize.”


 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.