Learning Curves - Cover

Learning Curves

Copyright© 2017 by Jay Cantrell

Chapter 66

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 66 - Hailey Warren brutally rejected Phil Warner during their first days on campus and sent the young man into a tailspin that lasted months. Now necessity and desire have brought them together. It might last - if they can put aside their anger and distrust long enough to get to know one another.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic  

Courtney Hollings found herself at the pool thinking about the evening before. The guy had completely blown her off. Maybe she should have gone with something sexier; maybe she should have been more aggressive.

It wouldn’t have mattered, she decided. The guy – Phil, she corrected herself – Phil was committed. That was completely foreign to her. Even her straitlaced parents had conducted a series of extramarital affairs while they were trying to land her a spot in Hollywood.

The affairs came to light after she had become a star and led to an acrimonious divorce that the tabloids splashed across the front page, disregarding the fact that Courtney was the one who was famous.

She hadn’t spoken to her mother or her father in almost three years. She had been at the center of the storm during the divorce with each parent angling for control of her – and her wealth.

Then she found they had used her money to finance their extravagant lifestyle. Every penny she’d earned during the first eight years of her career was gone. It hadn’t been her father who’d put up with producers’ hands on her budding breasts; it hadn’t been her mother who’d given her first blowjob to a 50-year-old old sweaty, overweight director.

She’d convinced the courts to remove both of her parents from controlling her accounts and petitioned to let her agent and manager assume guardianship. Now the wonderful woman was dead and she was alone. No one was committed to her. Commitment was not possible in Hollywood. If it was possible it certainly wasn’t practiced. Even the couples that had survived long-term had to forgive affairs and betrayal to make it through.

Courtney frowned as she played the scene at the restaurant through her mind again. She wished she had someone who looked at her that way. She wondered what it would be like to have a boyfriend as enamored as this Hailey chick seemed to have.

She wondered what it would feel like to have someone whose eyes shone like Phil’s did the night before. A tinge of doubt slipped into her mind. Could she actually take Phil away from Hailey? Surely she could. She had stolen a guy from one of the most highly regarded actresses in the world. Hailey would be no problem. If she could steal Jenny Applegate’s husband, she could steal Hailey Whoever’s boyfriend.

She picked up the phone and flipped through her contacts. She saw Phil’s name and his number. She figured he would be home by then. He never actually told her why he was in town, only that he would be gone by mid-morning.

In fact, he had been gone before she got out of bed. She heard the door close but he was already in the car and pulling away by the time she rolled out of bed and pushed the curtains aside.

It was a shame he wasn’t there. He would have gotten a nice view if he’d been looking. She wore a maroon silk nightgown that highlighted her swelling breasts and prominent nipples.

She had put away the bikini she’d worn the day before and slipped into a one-piece before heading to the pool that day. She didn’t want the other perverts in the hotel ogling her. She was registered under her real name, Courtney Marie Hollenbeck, and she doubted anyone would know who that really was. She had legally changed her name when she turned 17 but she still had identification for the other.

She considered that the night before might have been the first real date since she was a kid. She’d had a dinner with a real guy. She wondered if that’s how “first dates” in the real world worked.

It wasn’t how they worked in Hollywood; she knew that. In her frame of reference there would have been dozens of other people in the room, alcohol would have flowed and drugs would have been evident; business would have been discussed. She would make eye contact with someone – married or single, it didn’t matter – and they’d either leave the party together or make arrangements to visit a hotel later. She’d had “on-set” romances that were nothing more than sex whenever both parties were free. She’d had high-profile relationships that meant they would see each other twice in six months, have hot sex and then go their separate ways.

There had been very little romance in her life. She had never had anyone treat her well. She had never talked to a guy about anything that didn’t involve her career or his. The night before had been a revelation. She had talked about herself, of course, but it wasn’t about what she’d done or what she could offer.

It was about the future. The guy – her date, she decided – had been interested and interesting. Maybe she wouldn’t take Hailey’s boyfriend from her just to discard him. Maybe, she thought, she’d take him from her and keep him for herself. Now, she thought, was the perfect time to give him a call. After all, he had offered to let his big titted, bimbo girlfriend help her with her classes.


Phil was sitting in the park with two girls in bikini tops and three in T-shirts. He had just finished playing Ultimate – and losing again. Hailey wouldn’t be off work for another 45 minutes and it was extremely hot. Even the two girls that hadn’t played were sweating.

Jackie and Tara were giving him grief for spending an evening with someone famous. Tiffany, Katelyn and Molly were egging them on, of course. Phil was taking it all in good naturedly while he snuck glances at the girls’ chests. The players had pulled their shirts upward to display their stomachs and pushed their long shorts high on their legs. Phil was thankful he still wore his sunglasses – or at least he was thankful until Tiffany caught him glancing between her legs and parted her knees to give him a better view up her shorts.

He hung his head and blushed while the others laughed at him even harder. He was glad when his phone buzzed, hoping it was Hailey calling to rescue him. He groaned loudly when the name popped up.

“It’s her,” Phil said.

“You gave her your digits?” Tara chuckled. “You dog! I thought you’d at least play harder to get.”

“Fuck,” Phil mumbled.

“Let me,” Katelyn said.

Phil shook his head and hit the ignore button.

“You did not send Courtney Hollings to voice mail!” Jackie said. “Oh, my God! You are the first person with a penis to ever do that!”

“He’s going to wait until he’s alone,” Molly suggested with a leer. “Maybe she’ll send you a picture like you got from me today. You could sell that online for a pretty nice sum.”

“Your tit was out,” Tiffany said smugly. “It wasn’t classy like the one I sent him.”

“You showed her?” Molly asked incredulously.

“I forwarded it to Hailey, too,” Phil said. “Christ, I called to let her know I was having pizza with a female. I’m not going to get sexy photos without letting her know.”

“I think I should get on that forward list,” Tara said. “Particularly if Phil is sending you shots in return.”

“Hey, that’s right!” Tiffany said. “We give and give and get nothing in return.”

“And you won’t,” Phil said. “I didn’t solicit pornographic photos so don’t expect me to reciprocate.”

“Mine was not pornographic,” Tiffany said, stealing his phone off the blanket. She flipped through but couldn’t find her photo.

“You deleted it!” she said, giving him a stern look.

“It’s in a secure folder,” Phil explained. “I don’t want anyone else to have access to them. You’re all too special to me to share with just anyone.”

“Oh, you are so sweet,” Tiffany said. She felt the phone vibrate in her hand and looked down at the text message that just popped up. “Oh, it’s from Courtney.”

Phil tried to get the phone back but first Molly and then the rest of them piled on top of him to keep him away.

“She wants you to call her,” Tiffany cooed. “No pictures though. I think I’ll text her and ask her to send one.”

“Don’t!” Phil said, mumbling since Molly’s breasts were covering his mouth.

“I’ll just tell her that you’re playing in the park and will call her later,” Tiffany said, her fingers dancing across the keys. Tara and Jackie were lying across his legs and Katelyn was sitting across his stomach. All three of them were laughing uproariously. Molly was still on her knees at Phil’s head with both arms around his neck and her chest pressed forward into his face.

He caught her bikini top in his teeth and slid it to the side.

“You bastard,” Molly hissed. She jerked when he blew a raspberry on her boob just beside her nipple. She pulled back to fix her top and Phil sat up. He grabbed Katelyn in her sweaty armpits and tossed her off before freeing himself from Jackie and Tara. Once free, he took off after Tiffany, who still had his phone and was running across the park.

He snagged her by the back of the shorts and felt her bare bottom against the back of his hand. He pulled her toward him and the phone hit the grass at his feet. He didn’t release her but kept pulling until he scooped her up and headed toward the lake.

“Don’t!” Tiffany screeched. “I didn’t send her anything.”

“Too late now,” Phil replied. “I just had to suffer the indignity of having Molly’s tits in my mouth. You’re going to take a bath.”

“It’s gross!” Tiffany wailed.

“Should have thought of that,” Phil warned. He got to the edge of the lake and Tiffany gripped him tighter.

“Please,” Tiffany cried. “Please, that water is terrible! It stinks.”

Phil laughed and kissed her on the nose, which wrinkled cutely before turning to carry her back toward his phone. He saw it in Molly’s hand and all four of the girls were huddled around.

“Shit,” he grumbled. He picked up his pace before he realized Tiffany was still holding onto his neck.

Molly looked up with smug smile.

“We took care of it for you, Tiff,” she announced.

“I wasn’t really going to do it,” Tiffany said, worried that Phil might actually toss her into the lake’s stagnant water. Instead he lowered her until her feet touched the grass.

He snatched the phone out of Molly’s hand and looked down at the screen. It still had Courtney’s original message so he looked back at the girls – who started to point at him and laugh.

“Get real,” Katelyn said. “We wouldn’t set you up like that. Damn it was fun to see your face.”

She put her arm around him and hugged him to her.

“I guess not,” Phil said. “Sorry. You guys were having so much fun at my expense that I wasn’t sure what you would do to keep it going.”

“You gave me a ‘zerbert’ on my tit!” Molly said incredulously.

“A ‘zerbert’?” Tara joked. “It sounded like he was motorboating you – except you don’t have enough to actually do that.”

“I have plenty,” Molly stated firmly.

“Next time it’s going to be a hickey,” Phil warned. “Try to explain that one the next time you wear your bikini.”

They were still goofing around on the blanket when Hailey joined them after work. She wore a pair of tight shorts and a top that highlighted her impressive chest. She maintained her composure until she was a few feet away from them before she broke into a jog and tackled Phil on the blanket. She straddled his waist and kissed him furiously.

“Hey, hey, come up for air!” Katelyn suggested. “There are kiddies nearby.”

Hailey rolled off her boyfriend and blushed. Her absence revealed Phil’s arousal to everyone nearby. She reached over to adjust him – which didn’t help anything in the least. He sat up to hide his erection but everyone had already seen it.

“Sorry,” Hailey said, grimacing.

“Don’t be,” Tara said with a laugh. “We’ve all been trying to get that reaction from him all afternoon. Guess we know where we stand.”

“Oh, if you would have done that to him he’d have shown his appreciation the same way,” Hailey said with a wink.


Phil asked the obligatory questions about Hailey’s day before Tiffany cut in.

“Guess who called Phil a little while ago?”

“You’re kidding,” Hailey said, shaking her head.

“He sent her to voice mail!” Jackie told her. “Can you believe that?”

“That’s my guy,” Hailey answered, kissing Phil on the shoulder.

“No doubt about that,” Jackie agreed with a smile.

“Oh?” Molly asked. “Was it ‘your guy’ who pushed my top aside and blew on my boobie?”

“You probably deserved it,” Hailey replied dismissively.

“She was holding him down and pushing them right in his face,” Tiffany tattled with a laugh.

“It wasn’t just me!” Molly declared. “Katelyn was trying to get a ride from him, I think.”

“I was not!” Katelyn protested. “Tiffany was trying to find the naked picture she sent to Phil.”

“I wasn’t naked!” Tiffany objected.

Jackie and Tara just laughed.

“You guys are seriously the best,” Jackie agreed. “If I had to go back to college, I’d make sure to have as much fun as you guys do.”

“Me, too,” Tara agreed.

“It’s not always fun,” Tiffany said. “We’ve had some hard times because we didn’t always respect boundaries. We’re learning, though.”

“And I’m loosening up a little,” Phil admitted. “I understand that we can do silly things without it getting personal – like with Molly’s tasty titty.”

“That felt pretty personal to me!” Molly said with a laugh. “Shame you weren’t a little to the right. That might have given me a thrill.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.