Learning Curves - Cover

Learning Curves

Copyright© 2017 by Jay Cantrell

Chapter 50

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 50 - Hailey Warren brutally rejected Phil Warner during their first days on campus and sent the young man into a tailspin that lasted months. Now necessity and desire have brought them together. It might last - if they can put aside their anger and distrust long enough to get to know one another.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic  

“I have to pee,” she heard Phil whisper. Hailey sat up slightly. Her body felt slightly stiff, like she’d run a mile earlier in the day. She knew that part of her stiffness came from swimming the day before. The other came from the energetic sex she’d partaken in. She felt Phil’s cock still inside her and she opened her eyes. The brightness of the room caught her completely off guard and she sat up fully.

Phil groaned as she pushed down on his bladder.

“It’s morning!” Hailey said unnecessarily.

“Did the sun give it away?” Phil wondered.

“I slept on top of you all night,” Hailey said. “You stayed inside me all night long.”

She smiled at him.

“God, I can still feel you,” she continued. “It’s wonderful to wake up with you inside of me. I want this more often.”

“You’re going to have a urine rinse in a minute!” Phil said urgently.

“Oh,” Hailey giggled as she grudgingly lifted upward. Phil’s semen followed his cock out of her opening and coated his hip and the towel that was still on the bed.

“Jesus!” Hailey remarked. “You filled me up. I’m lucky you didn’t finish in my mouth. It would have come out my ears.”

Phil scampered into the bathroom and the door had barely closed before she heard water hitting the toilet. She giggled again and used a dry edge of the towel to dry off her pussy. The lips were deliciously swollen from the night’s exertion and her clit still tingled slightly.

She waited until she heard the toilet flush before opening the door and taking a seat on the commode. Phil said he got stage fright when he tried to piss while she was in the room. She didn’t care if he stood next to her and brushed his teeth while she went.

He reached over and cupped her bare breast while she urinated. He closed the tips of his fingers against her nipple and it stiffened immediately. She watched as he deftly manipulated her nipple exactly as she enjoyed. She heard him spit the toothpaste into the sink and then his mouth descended on her distended bud.

Hailey’s flow faltered as her body clenched from the sensation.

“We’re not leaving the bed today, are we?” she asked with a large smile.

“I thought I would treat you to dinner tonight,” Phil said. “I want to start making up for missing your birthday.”

“Then we’re not leaving the bed today?” Hailey asked. “That’ll be a perfect start.”

“I know you’re going to be in Las Vegas next weekend,” he said. “But the first weekend you’re home I want to take you to dinner at Les Lumières and then to the nightclub of your choice.”

Hailey pulled him in for a kiss before releasing him and reaching for the toilet tissue.

“I think I’m going to beg off of Las Vegas,” she said. “Unless you want to go with me?”

“I could,” Phil said. “Well, I think so. Sam is back in the office on Tuesday and I plan to turn things back over to him.”

“If you can go, I’ll go,” Hailey said. “It’s mostly recreational for your mom. She and your Dad are both going. It’s sort of like a second honeymoon for them. They might not even leave the room.”

“Isn’t that sweet,” Phil remarked blithely. The thought of his parents humping like bunnies was slightly off-putting.

“We should send the bitches with them and we can do it in every room in the apartment!” Hailey said excitedly. “That’s what I want for my birthday. We can fix a nice supper here, hold hands as we walk in the park, and make love everywhere in the house. I want to finish by making love on the deck. That’s my birthday wish!”

“Horny much?” Phil asked with a laugh.

“Around you? Yes,” Hailey answered with a smile.

Phil smiled back at her. Hailey was utterly enchanting, he decided. A man who wasn’t interested in her would have to be dead.

She arose from the toilet and slid in front of him, pushing her lush bottom back against his stiff cock.

“I meant what I said about doing it in my butt,” she said, as Phil held her hips. She felt his dick twitch at the idea. “It might be right here. I might just bend over the sink and let you fuck my tight little ass.”

She wiggled her butt against him and got the expected result – another twitch.

“Is there anything else you want to try?” Hailey asked as she spread mint-flavored gel on her toothbrush.

“I’m not sure,” Phil answered. “May I assume you would be responsive to any ideas that might cross my mind?”

Hailey’s butt danced against his groin as she scrubbed her teeth. Her breasts jiggled invitingly as one of Phil’s hands automatically ascended her body and wrapped itself around Hailey’s tit. She smiled a toothpasty smile in the mirror before rinsing her mouth.

“I want to give you a blowjob with a cough drop in my mouth,” she said, spinning around and lifting herself onto the vanity. She reached down and lined up Phil’s erection with her pussy, still slick with Phil’s cum. She wrapped her ankles around his ass and drew him back inside of her, moaning as she felt it slide between her thick lips.

“Shit!” Phil said, startling her. He had just remembered the flowers sitting outside the door. “Wrap your arms around me.”

“What?” Hailey asked, but she did as he ordered. He lifted her off the sink and carried her to the bedroom. Hailey expect him to deposit her on the bed – and then leave a fresh deposit in her. Instead he glanced at the clock and saw it was barely past 7 a.m. No one would be awake. He opened the door and carried her into the hallway.

“Phil!” Hailey said in a whisper.

“Shh,” Phil insisted. “You don’t want an audience, do you?”

“Not unless you do,” Hailey answered. She gasped when she saw he was carrying her toward the door. She knew there were no cameras in the hallway but there were in the elevator. He unlocked the door and stepped out.

“Hold on tight,” he said. He wasn’t sure he could retrieve the flowers. If he couldn’t, he would have to put her down. Still he knelt down and put his hands around the vase as Hailey held on tightly. She couldn’t see what he was doing – her neck didn’t turn that far as hard as she tried.

“This isn’t going to work,” Phil said. He could stand back up but not without scraping Hailey’s back raw with the thorns on the roses.

Hailey smelled the fragrance when Phil leaned forward. She didn’t recognize it at first. It wasn’t until he’d stood again and lifted her off of him to put her back on the floor that she could turn around.

She saw the flowers that had sat on Beth’s table.

“I picked those up for you yesterday,” Phil told her. “I took them with me when I left because I hoped to find you at some point.”

“You bought me roses?” Hailey asked, tears in her eyes. “No one has ever got me roses before! Oh, Phil, I love you so much. I am sorry I am such a stupid bitch sometimes.”

She stood alternating glances from the flowers that she picked up and the guy she adored. Her tears fell freely but Phil wiped them away.

“We don’t have clothes on,” Phil pointed out with a wink.

Hailey pulled her nose away from the roses and glanced down at her body.

“It seems like a shame to waste so much nudity,” she said. “Can I interest you in a return trip to the bedroom?”

“I could be convinced,” Phil agreed. She carried her flowers in both of her hands as she walked through the door. She would take a sniff of the closest flower and then glance over her shoulder at Phil. She beamed at him when she sat them on the dresser and opened her arms to him.

Never again, she swore to herself. I will never hurt this wonderful man again!


It was almost noon by the time Hailey and Phil emerged from the shower. Hailey practically glowed as she met the looks of the trio in the living room. Molly gave Phil a smirk and Tiffany blushed. She had seen the look on Hailey’s face too many times in the past few months not to know what it meant.

“Morning,” Phil said as he pulled the orange juice out of the refrigerator.

“Afternoon,” Katelyn corrected.

“Oh, sure,” Phil replied as he poured two glasses and put one in front of Hailey. Hailey took a drink and then stood up. She headed back down the hallway and returned clutching the vase of roses.

“Look what Phil got me!” she said excitedly. “Nineteen roses! Isn’t he great?”

The three women had seen the roses before, something that Tiffany pointed out.

“Those were on the table at his Mom’s house,” she said. “I recognize the vase. We have one just like it.”

“I know,” Hailey said.

“You know he took flowers from his mother and gave them to you?” Molly inquired.

“He had them when he left,” Katelyn said. “He was carrying them when he left the apartment yesterday.”

She shook her head slightly.

“When I ran him out of the apartment yesterday,” she corrected.

“Sorry,” Molly said. “I didn’t think that through before I opened my yap.”

“Good to know what you really think about me,” Phil said evenly. “So, what’s on tap for you folks today?”

“Nothing,” Tiffany answered.

“Oh, of course, you probably still planned to have a frat boy or two balls deep right now,” Phil replied.

Tiffany reddened.

“I guess the truth doesn’t sit well with you,” Phil reported. “Well, you better get used to it. You all better get used to it. Hear anything from your boyfriend this morning, Katelyn?”

“No,” the girl answered bitterly. “I really didn’t expect to.”

“Probably wouldn’t have heard from him either way,” Phil said. “He’d have gotten what he wanted. He probably would have found some excuse to transfer you or sack you on Monday.”

“Maybe,” Katelyn admitted.

“What’s your shot at me?” Molly asked.

“Nothing,” Phil replied. “You’re going to do whatever you choose anyway. I don’t have any hope of modifying your behavior so I’m not going to waste my time. I just hope you don’t wind up dead in a ditch somewhere or catching something they can’t cure. I can imagine a Herpes or AIDS conversation would probably be a show-stopper even for the type of guys you gravitate to.”

Molly’s mouth dropped.

“Those appear to be the guys who catch your fancy so you shouldn’t be surprised that you face those two prospects,” Phil replied. “So, since we already know Tiffany and Molly’s plans for the day, I guess I should direct my query to you, Katelyn.”

“I was just going to do laundry and goof around,” she said. “I found out last night that you’d already done the laundry when you got home. Thanks.”

Hailey had found the same thing when she opened her dresser to find underwear a few minutes earlier.

“I had to do mine,” Phil replied. “I heard in a very loud voice yesterday that I had been remiss in that duty and that each of you had picked up my slack in the preceding weeks. I thought I would return the favor.”

“How about if I run to the grocery store and pick up something to make for supper?” Phil asked. “Oh, sorry about eating the lunch you’d planned yesterday. If it’s any consolation it was very good.”

“It’s no problem,” Katelyn said, smilingly sadly and shaking her head. “I’m sure you enjoyed it more than he would have.”

“I’ll repay the favor by fixing barbequed chicken on the grill,” Phil replied. “Shall we dine about 5-ish? That will give us time to play some video games tonight.”

“You basically point out that we’re complete slags and then ask us to play video games?” Molly asked indignantly.

“Pretty much,” Phil said with a shrug. “You made it perfectly clear to Hailey what you thought of my behavior – even if you didn’t bother to confront me with your allegations face to face. I thought it was only fair that I tell you what I think of you. We can make the best of things or we can walk around angry. I’m choosing to make the best of things.”

“I’m choosing to be pissed off,” Molly said as she rose.

“I supposed that’s better than being pissed on,” Phil replied to her departing back as she stalked down the hallway to her room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.