Learning Curves
Chapter 42

Copyright© 2017 by Jay Cantrell

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 42 - Hailey Warren brutally rejected Phil Warner during their first days on campus and sent the young man into a tailspin that lasted months. Now necessity and desire have brought them together. It might last - if they can put aside their anger and distrust long enough to get to know one another.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic  

The beds at the cabin were smaller than the one at the apartment but Phil didn’t mind. It just meant Hailey had to snuggle closer to him – which she didn’t mind in the slightest.

She reveled in the closeness as she felt Phil come awake. His erection was pressed between her butt cheeks and his hand nestled between her bountiful breasts. She felt his warm breath on her neck and it caused her to shiver.

“You OK?” Phil wondered.

“I’m great,” Hailey said. She wasn’t joking. She felt wonderful, nice and snug under the covers with Phil. She could stay that way all day, she was certain. She pushed her bottom backward into Phil’s groin. “I’m not even hung over. I feel so full of love this morning.”

She slid forward and reached behind her to grasp Phil’s erection. She deftly slid forward and put it between her thighs. She ran it though her lips to collect some of the moisture that seeped from inside her. Part of it was her moisture and the rest was Phil’s semen deposit from the night before. With a little pressure from Phil, he slipped past her lips and into her pussy.

“Um, now I’m full of love,” she said. “I love you.”

“I love you,” Phil responded. He didn’t want to move because he really had to pee. Hailey seemed completely content to have his arms around her and his dick inside of her. She put a hand on his hip and stroked the skin.

“Do you think it’s kinky that I wanted them to watch last night?” she asked.

“A little,” Phil admitted. “Not bad kinky but still kinky.”

“You’re not upset?” she asked.

“Of course you wait until I’m buried inside of you before you ask,” Phil joked. “The answer is the same. No, I’m not upset. It’s about as far as I want to go but I’m not mad. I was a little surprised when you let Tiffany finish me with her mouth.”

“She wanted to swallow the first time she did it but didn’t because she knows it’s something I enjoy,” Hailey said. “I gave her the opportunity and she took it. It doesn’t bother me. I’m a little surprised about that. I wouldn’t be OK with anyone else but I didn’t really mind those three. It sort of made me hot to watch it. I don’t think I’d like to watch them doing anything more than that but I got really turned on watching Molly. Doesn’t she have the cutest titties?”

“Not as cute as yours,” Phil answered. “But hers are sexy. You know me; I like tits in all shapes and sizes.”

“I really liked going down on her,” Hailey admitted. “She tastes differently than Tiffany. You’re OK with that?”

“I would have stopped it if I wasn’t,” Phil said. “I’m not going to stand around and watch things fall apart. I knew what you were doing. It’s just sex between friends. It wasn’t any different than what Tiffany and I did last week. Molly is attractive and you were interested.”

“Do you want to sleep with her?” Hailey asked.

“I am a guy!” Phil laughed. The motion made his bladder tighten. “I want to sleep with about 80 percent of the female population. But I won’t.”

“You can if you want,” Hailey told him.

“No,” Phil said. “That’s a line I won’t cross.”

“Even if we do it together?” Hailey asked.

“Especially if we do it together,” Phil said. “I think it’s sexy for all of us to do things like we did last night. I think it would be a bad idea to introduce them into our sex life individually. That pushes boundaries we need to keep in place.”

“I guess,” Hailey said. “Do you want to know something?”

“If you want to tell me,” Phil replied.

“I shared guys with Tiffany and Chelsea because I didn’t care who they screwed,” Hailey said, using the muscles in her pussy to squeeze Phil’s cock. “I’ve watched guys I’ve been dating doing both of them. I’ve watched Alexandra pull a guy out of my pussy and suck him off. I never cared. It didn’t make me horny; it didn’t turn me off. I shared those guys because the others wanted them and it didn’t make a difference to me in the least. I didn’t care about the guys and I didn’t really care if Tiffany, Alexandra or Chelsea got anything out of it either.”

“Oh,” Phil said.

“Wait!” Hailey said. “Last night, I shared you because I want them to experience what I’ve been feeling. I wanted them to watch last night partly because of how horny I was but mostly because I know that none of them has experienced a fraction of what I get to experience every day.

“I love them and I want them to be happy. I love you and I want you to be happy. If you wanted to keep having sex with Tiffany – if it made you happy – I’d be OK with it. If you want to sample Molly – and it made both of you happy – I’d enjoy it. If Katelyn works up the courage to admit she’d really like to be as close to a lover as she is to you, I’d be good with it. If we had all ended up in a pile last night I would still be happy this morning so long as I got to wake up with you like this. Am I going crazy?”

“You’re learning what it’s like to have real friends,” Phil told her. “You’re learning what it’s like to be around people whose happiness is truly important to you. That’s the thing, Hailey. Your happiness is just as important to those three as theirs is. You might want to expand your sexual horizons – and mine along with them – but they know the perils of what it might lead to. It might be fun at this point to have multiple partners but is that really fair to them? If they have you and me to relieve their sexual frustrations, what is to force them to look elsewhere? What happens when we get to the point when we need it to be just us? We will get to that point and probably earlier than you think we will. Those are just a few things we need to consider – and discuss with them – if you want to really go through with this.”

“Are you happy with just me?” Hailey asked.

“Oh, God yes,” Phil said, pulling her as tightly to him as he could. “I don’t need anyone besides you. I don’t want anyone but you. I enjoyed what we did last night but I would have enjoyed a night alone with you more. Are you happy with just me?”

“I’m not sure,” Hailey admitted. “I think I am and I’m just confused. I’ve always expressed my affection through sex. If I liked you, I fucked you. If you made me happy, I dropped my panties. I’m having trouble separating that from my feelings for Katelyn, Tiffany and Molly. I’m sexually aroused by them but I’m not sure why. It’s not the same as with you but I can’t deny that they turn me on. I’m sorry, Phil.”

“No reason to be sorry,” Phil answered. “You can’t help what arouses you. I find them sexy, too.”

“But not enough to have sex with them,” Hailey said in a sad voice.

“Not enough to include them in our relationship,” Phil clarified. “I had sex with them last night. Remember?”

“I guess,” Hailey said. “I don’t want you to be mad and I didn’t want to hide it from you. I’m not going to pursue anything unless you say it’s OK – and you’re there, too. I don’t want them in our relationship full time. I just want to play around once in a while, like we did last night. I’m not talking about every night – or even every month. I just don’t want to close off the possibility that we might have another night like last night.”

“I don’t think we need to close that off,” Phil answered. “We just have to be judicious. We just have to make sure that we don’t lose us. That’s all I worry about.”

“Don’t,” Hailey said. “I am fully committed to you. If you’re not comfortable then we stop. I’m not going to press you and I’m not going to go behind your back.”

“But will you be happy?” Phil asked.

“I’ll be happy,” Hailey said.

But Phil had his doubts about the answer.


The group waited at the apartment for Katelyn’s last final to conclude. David and Beth had rented a U-Haul and it was loaded and awaited the one member of the group who wasn’t waiting anxiously to start the next section of the summer.

There had been a tearful goodbye with Sol Shalett the night before. The group wasn’t planning to return to the apartment and Sol wouldn’t be there if they were. He was moving into a senior retirement community two states away. He wanted to spend the last of his years near his children and grandchildren and no one could blame him.

The girls had all given him a hug before he went home and the man beamed. Phil had walked next door with him and shaken the man’s hand.

“If you ever need anything, I’ll do whatever I can,” Phil had promised. “Thanks for taking me under your wing. If your grandkids learn half as much from you as I have, I think they’ll be just fine.”

“Your lips to God’s ears,” Sol had said. “It’s been a pleasure, Phil. I hope you have a wonderful life.”

The girls had tears in their eyes when Phil got back. They had hugged in the middle of the room for a long time before shaking off their sadness and moving onto the tasks at hand.

It was 11:55 a.m. when Katelyn strolled around the corner, grinning like a madwoman. She picked up her pace and broke into a jog when she saw everyone standing in the parking lot. The landlord had taken a stroll through the apartment and returned Phil’s damage deposit – a pretty substantial sum. He kept the last three months’ rent even though Phil had told him to go ahead and rent the place if he could. He wouldn’t be returning.

Katelyn was riding back with David and she gave him a hug when she saw him. Her short time around David had given her a father figure that she had missed for years. Beth and Hailey were riding back in Beth’s car so they could discuss Hailey’s financial situation and her upcoming job.

Molly and Tiffany crawled into Phil’s car.

“Driver, take me home!” Tiffany ordered in a haughty voice from the back seat. “And I do not appreciate you picking up strumpets off the street!”

She gestured dismissively toward Molly.

“If I recall, Madame, it was you who propositioned me last night!” Molly said with a raised eyebrow. “Once she found out I didn’t mind a little girl-on-girl play she’s stuck to me like glue, Phil. She treats me like a sex toy! By the way, did you bring your toys?”

“Molly!” Tiffany said, her face red.

“Oh, sure,” Phil joked, “you don’t mind talking about going down on each other but you get embarrassed by a dildo.”

“You’ve seen me go down on someone,” Tiffany said. “You’ve never seen me with my buddies.”

“Sounds like an invitation,” Molly said. “I’ll bet you’re carrying them in your backpack. You wouldn’t want to risk David opening the box to see where it goes.”

“Molly!” Tiffany said again.

“Like you wouldn’t enjoy getting off in the backseat while we ride,” Molly said. “Tell you what; I’ll do it if you do it.”

“Seriously?” Tiffany asked.

“Surely,” Molly said.

“At the same time?” Tiffany wondered.

“You want me to crawl over the seat?” Molly wondered.

“You can do it there while I do it back here,” Tiffany proposed.

“And who’s going to keep Phil from getting distracted?” Molly asked. “You don’t want him crashing into another car because he’s too interested in the goings on.”

“True,” Tiffany admitted. “OK, I’ll think about it. I doubt we’re going to drag Hailey or Katelyn into changing cars so we have time.”

“If we changed spots at a pee break, I’ll go first,” Molly offered.

“Cool,” Tiffany replied.

Phil was shaking his head as he drove. Molly put in a CD of Celtic music that Phil actually enjoyed. The women chatted about everything they wanted to do during the summer. Both of them had a week off before their jobs started.

Phil and Hailey would start their jobs on the following Monday and Katelyn had 10 days of paid training before a five-day break.

“Can we go camping next weekend?” Tiffany wondered. Phil wondered if she equated camping with getting drunk and fooling around. Hailey had shown no indication that she missed something in her life and everyone had returned to normal the following morning. If anything, the group was closer and less obvious with their flirting.

Tiffany even started wearing shorts to breakfast instead of just pulling on a thin tank top over her panties. She still wore the sleeveless T-shirt that clearly displayed her small breasts and long nipples but she pulled on a pair of loose shorts over her miniscule thongs.

He smelled the familiar scent of Tiffany’s arousal in the small car and glanced in the mirror. She was lying down in the seat with her hand stuffed into her shorts.

“A full minute!” Molly laughed. Tiffany grinned and sat up on the seat. Molly reached over the seat, grabbed Tiffany’s hand and drew her fingers into her mouth.

“I should have taken you up on your invite last night,” Molly said. “You’re a tasty little morsel.”

“I can’t believe I frigged my beaver for a minute before you even noticed,” Tiffany said, wiping the saliva off her fingers on the hem of her shirt.

“He was completely oblivious,” Molly remarked. “You asked him about camping and his eyes went vacant. I suspect he was reliving my prodigious blowjob skills.”

“Or me gulping down the first load of my life,” Tiffany cut in. “Which was it, Phil? Molly’s deep throat or my cum-filled mouth?”

“Neither,” Phil said. “I was thinking if we could go camping. I’m not sure of what my schedule will be and I was wondering about everyone else’s. Will you have to work weekends, Tiff?”

“Some,” Tiffany admitted. “I’ll be on call one weekend a month after I’m trained.”

“I’ll have a few weekends,” Molly said. “I hope it doesn’t work out that we’re all working different weekends. I’m sort of looking forward to cutting up a little bit.”

“Yeah,” Tiffany said. “We can have a really good time. I’m looking forward to living in the city. I want to go to museums and I want to visit the libraries. I want to see a real nightclub and go to an amusement park. I’m finally free. Neither of my parents will make bail once they’re arrested. My brother caught a bus home to look for a job. My sisters are going to have to sell everything they own to keep their husbands out of jail. Their in-laws won’t even speak to them, according to my brother.

“But I’m out of it. I have a life and I’m the only one who gets to set the rules. If I want to jill off in the backseat of a car, it’s up to me. If I want to walk in the rain barefoot, I can do it. If I want to bring a string of lovers one after the other or all at once, no one can stop me. I won’t have to make nice with the sons of my mother’s awful friends. I won’t have to listen to anyone make fun of my small breasts or my pale complexion or my knobby knees. I finally get to figure out who Tiffany Grayling is.”

“Aye,” Molly said. “I got the same thing last semester. I’ve been away from home before and I always hated to go back. I hated having my dreams trivialized. I hated having every eligible bachelor in the community paraded in front of me. You think your family is bad? I’ll put mine against them any day. My sisters are both beauties – but they wasted it. They used their beauty to land the school’s best rugby player or the best footie player. Now they’re married to chronically unemployed, nasty, hateful men who spend every meager cent at the pub. I could have told them what the guys were like.

“One of them used to perv on me all the time. I was 13 years old and he was trying to sneak peeks at my knickers. The next year I caught him in my bedroom with a pair of my skimpies to his face and his wanker in his hand. I told my dad and the guy got a beating with a cricket bat. Turned out being a good football player didn’t do much to stop wood hitting the ribs. Of course, my family is firm Catholics so they wouldn’t hear of a divorce. They’re still unhappily married today.

“The other is just a ferret. He was a great rugby player and might have made nationals if he hadn’t got hurt. Then he became a drunken idiot who spends all of his time talking about what might have been. He sits at the pub with the few people who remember him when he was something and blames his whole lot in life on cruel fate. My sister plays the martyr to the hilt, of course. But they’ve given my parents grandchildren so everything is right in the world. My dad wants a son-in-law he could take fishing and play snooker with. He hates the men my sisters married – even though he loved them when they were at the top of the Sporting pages.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.