Learning Curves
Chapter 40

Copyright© 2017 by Jay Cantrell

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 40 - Hailey Warren brutally rejected Phil Warner during their first days on campus and sent the young man into a tailspin that lasted months. Now necessity and desire have brought them together. It might last - if they can put aside their anger and distrust long enough to get to know one another.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic  

“Who goes first?” Tiffany asked as they sat around on the chairs and the couch.

“Youngest to oldest,” Katelyn suggested. “Unless we have a deck of cards.”

“I have a pack,” Hailey said, struggling to her feet. “I bought them when we stopped for gas. I thought we might play poker or something. Well, I thought I might have someone teach me how to play poker.”

Phil watched Hailey stagger slightly toward the room she had claimed for him and her. It was the smallest one but none of them were much bigger.

“She’s lit,” he mumbled.

“We all are a little lit,” Katelyn said. “Hey, you’re not! You’re still sober. That is so uncool.”

She filled a cup halfway and handed it to him.

“Drink!” she ordered.

“You do not slug down Irish whiskey!” Molly said.

“Drink!” Katelyn ordered again. Phil took a long swallow and felt it warm his insides. He finished the cup with a second pull.

“Katelyn’s trying to get your boyfriend drunk!” Tiffany giggled when Hailey reemerged from the bedroom struggling to pull the cellophane off a pack of cards. She managed to pull the cards out and shuffle them without spraying them across the room. She walked from person to person and they each took a card.

“High to low,” she declared. “Low then gets to ask the next question. Agreed?”

Everyone nodded.

“OK, flip your cards over,” she said.

“Hey, what in the fuck is this?!” Tiffany asked. She pointed from her Jack of Diamonds to Molly’s identical card. Everyone had displayed a face card or an ace.

Phil gently extracted the deck from Hailey’s hands and spread them out. The lowest card in the deck was a nine – and there were eight of them.

“Pinochle,” he said, chuckling. “It doesn’t use cards lower than a nine. We won’t be playing poker with these. I guess you and Molly need to draw again. You both have the low card. Hailey has the high.”

He extracted two cards into his hands, an ace and a 10.

“Each of you pick a hand,” he said. Molly picked his left hand and got the ace. It left Tiffany with the 10.

“Tiff, you get to ask the first question of Hailey,” Katelyn said, intrigued by the possibilities that opened up.

“Truth or dare?” Tiffany asked.

“Don’t I get to hear the question before I decide?” Hailey wondered.

“That how we always played,” Katelyn agreed.

“I’ve never actually played before,” Molly confessed.

“Me, either,” Tiffany admitted. “OK, I’ll ask a question and then you can decide.”

She pondered for a moment, staring intently at her friend.

“Have you ever gone out in public without panties?” she asked.

“Truth,” Hailey replied. “Yes.”

“Damn it!” Tiffany said. “I should have phrased the question better. Now if we want to know where and when we’ll have to ask more easy questions. Shit!”

“OK, Katelyn, I’ll put my question to you,” Hailey said. “Where is the weirdest place you’ve ever had sex?”

“Truth,” Katelyn said. “The bed of a pickup truck.”

“Molly, your turn,” Katelyn said. “How old were you when you lost your virginity?”

“Who said I had?” Molly asked with a grin. “I’m just a virginal Catholic Irish lass. I’m not like you immoral heathen American Protestants.”

She finished with a giggle.

“Truth,” she said when she finished laughing at herself. “I was 15.”

“Back to you, Tiffany,” Molly said.

“Hey, no one has asked Phil anything!” Tiffany pointed out.

“Them’s the breaks,” Molly said. “I want to ask you and it’s my turn.”

“Fine,” Tiffany said.

“When was the last time you masturbated?” she asked.

“Truth,” Tiffany said, rolling her eyes. “Last night before I went to sleep. OK, Phil, now I’ll set my aim at you.”

As with Hailey earlier, Tiffany narrowed her eyes in concentration. She didn’t think it was fair to delve into his sex life with Hailey – not that much of it was secret since they all spent a lot of time in the apartment together.

“Have you ever touched another male’s penis?” she asked.

“Uh, penis, no,” he answered. “I don’t think I’ve ever touched a penis besides my own.”

Hailey smiled because he had told her about his aborted three-way in high school.

“OK, Katelyn,” he said. “What is the wildest thing you’ve ever done while drunk?”

“Wildest or stupidest?” she asked. “You already know the stupidest.”

“Wildest,” Phil said.

“Truth,” she said. “I rode around topless in a convertible.”

“Was the car topless or you?” Hailey wondered.

“That’s another question,” Katelyn replied and stuck her tongue out. “Hmm, let’s see who my victim should be. Let’s ask Tiffany another question. Tiffany, have you ever taken anything in your butt?”

Tiffany blinked. She had revealed everything to Hailey about her night with Phil except for the fact she’d let him put his finger in her anus. She worried that Hailey might be upset that Tiffany had stolen “her thing.”

“Dare,” Tiffany said. Katelyn sat back. It was not a question designed for discomfort. All of Tiffany’s friends knew of her aversion to giving oral sex to a guy, unprotected penetration of her vagina or backdoor play.

“Really?” Katelyn asked.

“Dare!” Tiffany said firmly.

“OK, I dare you to show Molly your boobs – since she is the only one who hasn’t seen them,” Katelyn said.

“That involves another person,” Hailey cut in, wondering if Tiffany was just upping the ante or if the question had really bothered her. “Molly, are you OK seeing Tiffany’s breasts?”

“I got a pair of my own,” Molly pointed out. “I think I’ll survive the horror.”

Tiffany had slipped out of her bra when she returned to the cabin so she lifted her shirt to flash the redheaded girl.

“Those are adorable,” Molly said. “Perfect size for a snack, I’d wager.”

Tiffany lowered her shirt and sat back down. She was still contemplating whether she should tell Hailey about what had happened in Phil’s shower when Katelyn interrupted her.

“Your turn to ask,” Katelyn said. “Hey, are you OK? I didn’t mean to embarrass you.”

“Oh, I’m fine,” Tiffany said. “A little drunk maybe. I wanted the questions to get a little tougher. Now that it’s my turn, I guess I’ll go back to Phil. OK, Phil, you said you’d never touched a guy’s penis but you had to consider your answer. What is the most intimate place you’ve ever touched a male?”

“His balls,” Phil answered.

“What, you punched a guy in the nuts?” Tiffany wondered. “Crap, I am going to have to stop to think about these questions before I blurt them out.”

“OK, I’ll ask Hailey a question,” Phil said.

“Shoot, I’m an open book!” Hailey said.

“It’s usually your legs open when he shoots,” Tiffany commented.

“Have you ever kissed a female who is not in the room right now?” he asked.

“You seriously suck at this game,” Katelyn said. “Yes, she’s kissed girls. I’ve kissed girls. Tiffany has kissed girls. Molly has kissed girls. Every female from age 10 to 13 spends half of her time practicing kissing with her friends. Stop being a pussy. Just when Tiffany starts to move the game along you come back with some pansy-assed question about shit everyone already knows about!”

“What she said,” Hailey remarked with a wink. “I’ll take a dare!”

Phil glanced at the challenging faces staring back at him – including Hailey’s.

“OK, I dare you to sit topless for the next three questions,” he said.

Hailey gave him a nod of approval and removed her shirt and bra. Her nipples stood out proudly as she turned to face the room.

“OK, let’s go to Molly,” she said. “Molly, do you spit or swallow?”

“All good girls swallow!” Molly said. “And I am a very good girl.”

“OK, let’s revisit a theme we’ve addressed earlier only this time with the questioner,” Molly said. “Katelyn, have you ever had anal penetration with a finger or a penis and if so by which?”

“Dare,” Katelyn said. She’d never had anyone in her butt but she was having fun so what the hell.

“Ooh!” Tiffany said. “You and me are going to have to talk, girl!”

Molly considered the dare. She knew Katelyn probably wouldn’t be comfortable with nudity around Phil and she didn’t know her well enough to push her into it.

“I dare you to give a 30-second demonstration of your oral sex technique on the whiskey bottle,” Molly decided.

“Let me get another pour before you deep-throat it,” Tiffany said, grabbing the bottle and pouring some in her cup.

Instead of sliding the bottle neck into her mouth, Katelyn gave a very thorough inspection of it with her tongue before letting the edge of it past her lips. Hailey and Tiffany were squirming in their seats when she finished and Molly was looking on wide-eyed. Phil had found it necessary to look away before he became overly aroused.

“Uh, well, that was impressive,” Molly said, clearing her throat.

Katelyn beamed at the praise and wiped the bottle off before pouring some into her cup.

“I usually get a little something to wet my whistle when I do that,” she said with smirk before she took a swallow.

“I’ll bet,” Hailey said softly.

“OK, Hailey,” Katelyn said, turning to look at her. “If you could perform only one sexual act before 10 years of celibacy what would it be and why?”

“That’s easier than Phil’s question about kissing girls,” Hailey said. “I would go down on my boyfriend because nothing demonstrates love and commitment like a good blowjob. Since I assume celibacy means I won’t see him for 10 years, I’d want him to know I’ll be waiting for him when I do see him again.”

She picked up her shirt and put it back on, her three-question dare over.

“OK, Phil,” Hailey said, turning to him with a look of triumph. “If you could have sex with one person in this room who isn’t me, who would it be?”

“Me,” Phil answered immediately.

“No way!” Molly said. “That is not an answer.”

“Masturbation isn’t sex,” Tiffany said.

“You’re not getting away with that answer,” Katelyn declared.

“I’m sorry, Phil, but the jury has spoken,” Hailey said. “Truth or dare?”

“Dare,” Phil said through clenched teeth. He wasn’t going to touch that question with a 10-foot pole.

“I dare you to stand naked in the middle of the room and let anyone who wants to touch you do it for 30 seconds,” Hailey said, looking mighty proud of herself.

“Hands only,” Phil clarified. Hailey tilted her head suddenly as if the thought of someone using something other than her hand was inconceivable. Then she remembered Tiffany was in the room and drunk.

“Yeah, hands only,” she agreed.

“Cool!” Tiffany said in what she probably thought was a whisper. It wasn’t and Molly and Katelyn laughed.

Phil stood up and gamely removed his clothing. He stepped to the middle of the room before sliding his boxer briefs to the floor and closing his eyes. Hailey had followed him and immediately took his cock into her hand and started to stroke it. It was half-erect from Katelyn’s demonstration but she had him fully erect by the time half of her 30 seconds was up.

“Don’t be shy,” she said. “We’re all friends. My time is up. Who’s next?”

Phil felt Hailey’s hand leave and a new one take its place. He thought he knew who it was from the smell of her hair. Where Hailey had stood off to the side, this woman stood in front of him. She wasn’t kneeling because he could smell her strawberry shampoo too clearly.

“Time,” Hailey said again. Phil figured the demonstration was over and started to relax when an unfamiliar hand replaced the one he had been certain belonged to Tiffany. This person also stood in front of him and was too far back for him to identify her by smell or height. Whoever it was had given a handjob or two in her day, he decided. He started to do arithmetic in his head.

The fourth hand took over almost instant only it wasn’t on his dick. Someone was running her hands over his chest in a very sensual way. Her hands found their way down to his dick for a quick fondle before the time expired.

Hailey had put her hands over his eyes after her time had ended and she kept them there until all the women had resumed their chairs.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.