Learning Curves - Cover

Learning Curves

Copyright© 2017 by Jay Cantrell

Chapter 27

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 27 - Hailey Warren brutally rejected Phil Warner during their first days on campus and sent the young man into a tailspin that lasted months. Now necessity and desire have brought them together. It might last - if they can put aside their anger and distrust long enough to get to know one another.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic  

The rest of the week went by in a haze of study sessions, midterm exams and packing. Hailey and Phil found time every day to spend some naked time together – and the ladies spent every night at the apartment.

It was finally time to get ready to leave for the city and Phil was ecstatic. The bags were set out in the living room; Molly had exchanged hugs and kisses with everyone before being dropped off at home to begin her trip to the beach and everyone had peed and changed into comfy clothes.

They had drawn lots for the initial seating arrangements. Phil was driving because it was his car. He had no confidence he would be able to drive clear to SouthPointe without stopping. His father had rented a small truck for Phil to use to collect Hailey’s belongings. The plan was to stop in SouthPointe to retrieve the truck and head to Stony Ridge with Tiffany and Hailey following along with Phil’s parents.

David Warner had put his foot down on allowing his son to enter into a potentially confrontational situation alone. He knew if things turned ugly, Phil would protect the rest of the group even at his own expense. As soon as David made his intentions known, Beth said she was coming, too. David wasn’t certain that Beth wouldn’t increase the tension instead of lessen it but he also knew she would be there, one way or another.

Katelyn drew the first shift in the passenger seat – and as chief controller of the radio. She put on the college radio station and they listened to it until it faded to static. Hailey had to pee at the first rest area so Phil pulled off the road and the three women raced inside. There were two or three other cars of Heilman students at the rest stop and every male eye followed the three tight bottoms as they hustled up the path. Phil got out and stretched his legs, ending up at the soda machine where he bought four bottles of water – and spent a ten-spot to do it.

Phil immediately noticed something amiss as he watched the young ladies return to the car. He realized that both Hailey and Katelyn had removed their bras. Tiffany probably had too but it wasn’t nearly as apparent with her small buds as it was with the bigger breasts of the other women.

He tossed the keys to Katelyn as she approached. She snagged them with one hand and winked at him. Her nipples were evident under her T-shirt and she had caught him looking.

Phil figured he would be in the backseat with free access to Hailey’s unfettered bosom. Instead he shared the seat with Tiffany. It was evident that she was braless, too, because she immediately tossed her pillow across Phil’s lap and put her head on it.

“I put the pillow down so you wouldn’t think I planned to blow you or something,” she said with a laugh. “Of course it doesn’t rule out a handjob, I suppose.”

“Behave or you’re up here,” Hailey warned.

“Hey, I drew Number Three fair and square,” Tiffany said with a laugh. “I’ll keep my hands to myself, I guess. But you really need to head back to preschool. You seriously missed the lesson on sharing your toys with your friends.”

Tiffany was small enough that she could draw her knees up and lie on the seat like a couch. Phil rubbed her back and soon she was asleep, despite the music blaring from the speakers and the loud chatter from the front seats. She slept for more than two hours before they stopped again. She blinked as the motion of the car came to a stop.

“Man,” she muttered. “I have to stop falling asleep like that.”

“It’s OK,” Phil said in a soft voice. “Do you need to use the restroom?”

Tiffany opened the car door and shifted toward it. She stopped and leaned back in to give Phil a kiss on the cheek.

“That’s twice I’ve fallen asleep on you and you haven’t felt me up once,” she said sadly. “I must be losing my mojo.”

“Or maybe I just pull my hand away when I see you waking up,” Phil rejoined.

“I’ll bet that’s it,” Tiffany remarked. She made it a priority to point her butt at Phil as she crawled out. When she was almost through the door he reached across and pinched a cheek.

“I still got it,” Tiffany giggled as she hastened to catch up with her friends. This time Phil took advantage of the facilities, too, figuring correctly it would take him less time than it would three females.

Katelyn crawled into the backseat with Phil for the final leg of the trip.

“We can’t stop again,” she said casually. “We’re out of underwear to take off. You shouldn’t have missed that first rest stop, Phil.”

“Yeah, I’m sure my mother would love to see three topless girls get out of the car with me,” he remarked.

“Your mom might not like it but I bet your dad would!” Hailey joked.

“I don’t think you’re wrong about that,” Phil replied. “Dad is harmless but he won’t shy away from admiring the beauty in the house. If you wander from room to room in your panties, don’t expect Dad and I not to look at you.”

“Wouldn’t dream of it,” Tiffany said. “I mean expect you not to look. Hailey, I should tell you that your boyfriend fondled me as I got out of the car.”

“He waited until you got out?” Hailey asked from the driver’s seat. “Phil, you’re losing your touch. I figured you’d have a hand in her snatch by the time we hit the highway.”

“That’s why I took off my panties this time,” Katelyn remarked.

“Be good,” Phil muttered.

“I saw you checking out my knockers,” Katelyn said. “Face it; you’re riding home with three sexy broads. We know and now you know it, too.”

She winked at Phil but slapped his hand when he playfully reached across the seat toward her crotch.

“We are going to set SouthPointe on fire!” Tiffany said. “Wait until that sexually repressed little hick town gets a look at the three of us. We’ll have every male from 12 to 90 following us around. I mean, Phil is locked into doing his thing but we’re free to put our mark on his hometown.”

“And on the residents of his hometown!” Katelyn said. “Will T-Bone be there?”

“T-Bone?” Phil asked. “Oh, Terrence. No, I don’t think so. He’ll be around this summer though.”

He saw Katelyn blush slightly.

“Oh!” he said. “Oh, man, you two would get along great! He is a fantastic guy. Yeah, I’ll make sure you get to meet him. He’ll graduate in December so he isn’t taking summer classes.”

“You don’t need to match-make,” Katelyn said. “I’m perfectly able to put the moves on an unsuspecting guy all on my own.”

“Got a friend for me?” Tiffany asked, turning around in the seat. The motion caused a gap to open in her sleeveless shirt and Phil saw her small breast and pointy nipple through the opening.

“Your tit’s out,” Katelyn cut in. “Put it away; you know he can’t concentrate.”

Tiffany widened the gap before pulling it closed and offered a grin.

“Your boyfriend likes my tits, Hailey,” Tiffany said. “You should really get rid of him if he can’t control himself. I guess I could take him off your hands – probably just for a night or two – if you can’t break of him of his depraved practices.”

“I’ll take it under consideration,” Hailey said. “Phil, be a sweetheart and keep your hands and leers off Tiffany’s tender bits. You’re making her upset.”

“Yes, Dear,” Phil said. “I’ll close my eyes when she shamelessly flaunts her tender bits at me – because you know she isn’t going to stop.”

“I know, Sweetie,” Hailey said. “Tiffany is really a slut but we all love her anyway.”

“I know we do,” Phil replied. “I’m not sure which of my friends might have found a girlfriend since I saw them last. I can promise that you will be introduced to several nice guys who would probably be willing to sever a limb in order to date you.”

“Really, a limb?” Tiffany asked. “We’re not just talking about a finger or a little toe? You’re talking about an arm or a leg, right? The whole thing?”

“A whole arm or leg,” Phil agreed. “Or perhaps his penis. That’s a limb, too, I think.”

“He’ll probably need to keep that,” Katelyn said.

“Not if he has a tongue,” Tiffany said brightly. “I’m not going to hook up with your friends this week. If I meet someone I’m attracted to I might stay in contact with him until the summer. If I absolutely have to get laid, I’ll go to the city and score a guy. I don’t want to take some loser back to your house so I’ll stay at the apartment that night.”

“Tiffany!” Hailey said, aghast.

“She’s right,” Katelyn said in a soft voice. “You’re getting laid all the damned time. The rest of us are sitting around with our fingers up our quim. Tiffany and I are sharing a damned room – and bed. That really cuts down on the opportunities. Even Tiffany isn’t slutty enough to finger bang her box with me snoozing right beside her.”

“I hadn’t thought of that,” Hailey admitted. “I probably should have, though. I’m sorry.”

“You were getting yours,” Katelyn replied, reaching up to ruffle Hailey’s hair. “We could have gone out to a party on Friday and picked up someone. Hell, we could have asked random guys to do us in the stairwell and probably got a taker in two minutes.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.