Learning Curves - Cover

Learning Curves

Copyright© 2017 by Jay Cantrell

Chapter 18

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Hailey Warren brutally rejected Phil Warner during their first days on campus and sent the young man into a tailspin that lasted months. Now necessity and desire have brought them together. It might last - if they can put aside their anger and distrust long enough to get to know one another.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic  

Hailey took Phil’s hand as they exited the Union. Phil could almost feel the eyes on his back. The starting quarterback didn’t get to hold hands with Hailey Warren; the starting point guard didn’t get her arm around his waist; the student body president wasn’t invited to share a lunch table with Hailey and her friends.

“There is one place I would like to stop,” she said, pulling him to a stop. “I mean, since I’m your girlfriend and all now.”

“Where is that?” Phil asked.

Hailey wiggled her eyebrows.

“Student Health Services,” she said with a slight giggle. “We should have the results back tomorrow if we’re lucky.”

“So I get lucky if we get lucky?” Phil asked with a chuckle.

“Something like that,” Hailey agreed. “I ... I sort of like the idea of waiting for it. I like the idea that sex isn’t going to be the entirety of our relationship.”

“You wait until I agree to be your boyfriend before you tell me that!” Phil jibed. “Well, nothing I can do about it now, I guess.”

Hailey bumped her hip into his thigh.

“I suspect it will be a pretty big part,” Hailey said. “I don’t know if that is any consolation.”

“It’s a large consolation,” Phil agreed as they entered the campus medical facility. They took blood and provided a Personal Identification Number. They would get a text that the information was available on the secure medical web site. The tests usually took between 24 to 72 hours to come back.

They walked out in the chilly mid-March sunlight with Hailey holding his hand tightly.

“Where to now?” Phil asked.

Hailey’s dorm was about a minute away. It would take more than 15 to reach Phil’s apartment. Phil’s apartment was tidy and didn’t smell like a whorehouse. Hailey turned her head in each direction and sighed.

Phil was watching the indecision playing out on Hailey’s feature.

“Let’s go back to my room,” she said. “I need to tell you about last night.”

“No, you don’t,” Phil replied.

“Yes, I do,” Hailey insisted. “I should have done this before you agreed to date me.”

The conversation closed while they waited for the elevator. It resumed when they exited on the fifth floor.

“The room smells,” Hailey said in a low voice as they walked down the hallway. “I didn’t want you to be surprised.”

“I have a good idea of what transpired last night,” Phil told her.

“I’m not sure you do,” Hailey said in a tight voice as she pulled the door closed behind them. She hadn’t been wrong: the smell of female arousal permeated the small dorm room. It was also chilly in the room. The window was half open despite the fact the temperature was barely above 50 degrees outside.

Hailey turned to Phil with fear in her eyes. The aroma had hit her as soon the door opened. It didn’t help her disposition when she saw the edge of the negligee she’d worn briefly the night before sticking from beneath the edge of the bed. She fought the urge to hide it with her foot.

“Is it too ... too noticeable?” she asked. “I mean, does it bother you?”

Phil fought back a joking retort and just shook his head. He moved to the chair to sit and Hailey suddenly realized that the sheets on the bed hadn’t been changed either. She closed her eyes to stop the tears. It wasn’t as effective as she hoped.

“About last night,” she began, sitting down opposite Phil in the chair Tiffany had used two days earlier.

“I don’t need to know about it,” Phil declared.

“Maybe, but I need to tell you about it,” Hailey told him. “Things ... things went further than I expected them to.”

Phil had no idea how that could be possible unless Hailey had just planned to fondle Tiffany. He just sat silently; it was Hailey’s show, after all.

“Let me start at the beginning,” she said. “I followed the script pretty closely from the beginning. I dressed provocatively.”

She blushed when Phil glanced at the lacy champagne-colored baby-doll nightgown beneath the bed.

“Yeah, I guess you can see that,” Hailey said. “OK, it went on from there. I asked if I could kiss her. I ask if I could undress her. I paid special attention to her breasts because I know she is uncomfortable with them. Did I tell you that her mother wanted her to get breast implants when she was 15-freaking-years-old? Isn’t that ridiculous?”

“Says the woman with 38C boobies,” Phil said with a wink.

“Yeah, OK, but even if I didn’t have big boobs I wouldn’t get implants,” Hailey said. “My mother got an upgrade.”

“I know,” Phil said. “My mom told me.”

“How did... ?” she asked. “It doesn’t matter. They look ridiculous. Anyway, I kissed and nibbled on her little A-cups and then asked if I could take off the rest of her clothing.”

“I’m really not sure that I want the play-by-play,” Phil replied. “I mean, maybe once we get the OK from the health center it would be good but I’m not sure it’s a good idea right now.”

“Fine,” Hailey said. “I let her take me to bed. I made sure that she was in control and I did everything she wanted – and maybe everything she’d ever wanted. After her first cum, I cradled her and cuddled her. Then things got a little strange. She completely understood what was happening and why. I had already promised that we’d have the whole night. But like I said things went a lot farther than I expected them to.”

“And I still don’t understand what that means,” Phil admitted. “You made love to your friend. I understood that was what was going on. I don’t know how it can go farther than that unless it included other people.”

“No!” Hailey exclaimed. “No one else was here. It was just some of the things we did. I, uh, I made it a point to do everything to her that she’d ever done to me – uh, except one thing that wasn’t possible. She once licked a guy’s cum off my boobs. Obviously I couldn’t do that. Outside of that though I wanted to make sure there was nothing that could make her think I viewed her as subservient. That took almost the rest of the night.”

“She must have been quite wrung out,” Phil mentioned.

“She came six times by the time things got really weird,” Hailey said. There was a perverse pride in her mind because she had brought Tiffany to six orgasms.

“So the weird part is why you’re sore today?” Phil asked.

“How did you know I’m sore?” Hailey asked. “I didn’t want to say anything in front of Tiffany.”

“It’s the way you’re walking,” Phil said with a shrug. “I saw you grimace slightly when you sat on the hard chairs at the health center. It didn’t take a genius. That’s when I wondered if perhaps you’d have brought in another player.”

“No!” Hailey said again. “It was Tiffany. She has some kinks that I was completely unaware of. Do you know what a strap-on is?”

“I’m not nine years old,” Phil said before the words seeped into his head. “A strap-on? Really?”

“Yeah,” Hailey said. “She was pretty exuberant. I mean you can’t blame her. It’s not like there is any feeling it. She couldn’t have known. I told her and she was gentler. I actually got my last cum from this lipstick-sized buzzing thing she used on me. That’s what I mean about farther than I thought they would – and it turns out farther than they needed to go.”

Phil raised his eyebrows to encourage her to continue.

“I think I panicked,” Hailey said, looking out the window. “Chelsea and Alexandra decided they don’t want to be friends with me unless there is something tangible on the table – namely sex with my partner. I told them that was fine and I would miss them. I might have even been telling them the truth. I might miss them but I’m not positive. I would miss Tiffany though. The thought of losing her, too, made me over-react, I think. I probably could have skipped the pussy licking and gone straight to the conversation.”

Phil chuckled at the look of chagrin on Hailey’s face.

“But you enjoyed yourself, right?” Phil said with a shrug. “You said you got your ‘last’ cum from the strap-on. That implies you got more than one.”

“I had two,” Hailey admitted. “She is like you. There was no way she would take without giving. I finally agreed to three for her to one for me.”

“So she got her six,” Phil replied. “At least you lived up to your word.”

“Uh, she actually got seven,” Hailey said with another blush. “The last one was right before we fell asleep. She came while I was ... please don’t think I’m gross. She came while I was licking her butthole.”

Phil simply nodded.

“The thing is,” Hailey said with a pained expression, “the thing is that I didn’t dislike any of it. Even when I thought that dildo was going to wind up coming out my nose even though Tiffany was doing me doggy, I didn’t dislike it. I didn’t really even mind having my tongue on her ass. I really only did it because she’s, uh, she’s done me that way before. I hope you don’t think I’m a freak or something. I mean, I like sex OK but I’m not kinky or anything.”

Phil decided not to mention that some of the activities Hailey had participated in with her friends were not of the normal variety. He went in a new direction.

“It’s called analingus,” Phil explained. “There are a lot of nerve endings in that area and it’s not unusual for people to enjoy it.”

“I enjoyed it when she put her tongue there on me so I did it to her when she asked me to,” Hailey admitted.

“We can try that if you’re interested,” Phil said. “I’ve not used sex toys before but I’m not opposed if that’s something you find exciting.”

Hailey blinked.

“That’s it?” she asked. “A clinical explanation of ass-licking and an offer to get me off with a dildo.”

“What did you expect?” Phil wondered. “I mean, you decided it was best to have sex with Tiffany. She appears to be happy today and so do you. It appears that the decision you made was the correct one.”

“I not sure what I expected but it’s more than this,” Hailey said. “I think I want to make sure that there is no lingering resentment bubbling under the surface or that you don’t deep-down consider me disgusting because I enjoyed getting hammered doggy-style by another girl and sticking my tongue up her asshole!”

Phil patted his lap for Hailey to sit on his lap but she didn’t move until he reached across and pulled her to where he wanted her.

“Why do you think you enjoyed the experience, perverse as it might have been?” he asked in a gentle voice.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.