Learning Curves
Prologue

Copyright© 2017 by Jay Cantrell

Romantic Sex Story: Prologue - Hailey Warren brutally rejected Phil Warner during their first days on campus and sent the young man into a tailspin that lasted months. Now necessity and desire have brought them together. It might last - if they can put aside their anger and distrust long enough to get to know one another.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic  

The two men sat on the uncomfortable bench and smiled as their children sat nearby eating ice cream.

“Thank God they’re winding down,” the older man said. He was in his early to mid-30s and chasing after his grade-school aged daughter had worn him out.

“You’re telling me!” the second man replied. He was younger than the first by a few years but his son was just as active as the little girl.

“She’s ... having fun,” the first man said. “She’s ... She can be a handful at times.”

The group didn’t know each other. This wasn’t the time to get into family dynamics.

“Mine, too,” the second man replied with a chuckle. “He’s ... well, let’s just say that I’ve had to pull him aside more than once to remind him that you can’t just talk to everyone. He’s just always smiling.”

“He’s a happy boy,” the older man said.

“She seems pretty happy, too,” the younger replied.

“Today,” his companion said. “It ... it usually takes me a day to ... get her used to my way of doing things.”

The man sitting beside him only nodded. Although he was married, he had heard horror stories about “weekend parenting” from divorced people he worked with.

“She was already getting testy about the line,” the first man said. “I just picked her up this morning and I was dreading today. I had promised but I was just about ready to call the whole day off.”

The quartet had run into each other in line to purchase tickets to the annual children’s carnival. The boy had been bouncing all around, anxious to sample the spinning and twirling rides that awaited them. He had suddenly touched the girl’s shoulder and pointed.

“Ducks!” she had exclaimed.

The pair had followed the mallards as the line progressed. The men had decided that it wouldn’t be the worst thing in the world to have an extra set of eyes in the crowded park.

“He’s like that,” the younger man said as he looked with pride at his young progeny.

“It’s just so nice to see her acting like a little girl,” the older man said with a sigh.

“We’ll make plans to do this again soon,” the second man said. “We’re down here a lot of weekends. I’ve been promising to take him to a baseball game soon.”

The older man smiled.

“That would be fun,” he said.

“I’m just happy we made it through today,” the second man laughed.

The first man chuckled slightly ... just as it looked his companion had lied.

The little girl’s cone slipped from her hand and fell to the ground. She reacted as most tired, hot seven-year-olds on the planet would: She started to cry.

The older man got to his feet but stopped. His daughter’s companion took a last look at his fresh cone and handed it over.

The girl’s tears stopped immediately and the father resumed his seat.

“I’ll get them another,” the boy’s father said.

“Look,” the second said. He pointed with his chin to where the children sat. The boy had scooped the ice cream off the ground and taken a lick. He said something and the girl laughed.

The men joined in the laughter when she dipped her cone down to the ground so she could have some dirt with her ice cream, too.

“We’re definitely going to have to do this more often,” the young man said.

“Absolutely!” the first man agreed. “I get her every other weekend. We have a camping trip coming up but after that ... I’m all for it.”

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.