A Good Servant - Cover

A Good Servant

Copyright© 2017 by Laura S. Fox

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Cory is a 21-year-old sent to serve in Drena, after three years of grueling training. Although he is meant to remain pure, as Masters only use sex slaves to vent off their lust, his Master, a handsome dangerous man named Xavier, the ruler of the beautiful city, takes him on the first day in the household. From there, Cory gets trapped in a world of lust, treachery, intrigues and political machinations.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   NonConsensual   Slavery   Gay   Fiction   Mystery   Science Fiction   Anal Sex   Oral Sex  

A single ray of light broke the unnatural darkness of the room.

“Our society is in danger,” a deep voice resonated, as the quill relentlessly scratched the paper.

“Why?” the second voice inquired.

“It’s creeping in, this flimsy ... emotion,” the first one to talk answered. The last word was spoken as if it was foreign, unused in normal conversation.

“I don’t understand. We gave them everything. They are conditioned to be content.”

“Maybe this is where we were wrong. Contentment is not enough.”

“Don’t you think they have enough thrills? We offer them innocents and whores in equal measures. The world is at their feet.”

“Not the world, just Drena,” the first man corrected the other.

“Should we terminate the experiment, then?” the other seemed intrigued.

“Just for one element? It’s just one single anomaly.”

“Two.”

“Two?”

“If we are counting Lord Lucas.”

“He’s an outsider. It could be a slip from his part. Acceptable, to some degree. Chasing what is forbidden, in his case...”

“Of course, there is also the servant.”

“What about him?”

“I think he is the link, the connection between these anomalies.”

“I truly believe it’s merely a coincidence and nothing more.”

“We are creatures of reason. Of logic. There is no such thing as coincidence,” the voice was filled with contempt.

“Emotions are fickle things. We could manipulate them to serve our best interest,” the other concluded.

“The servant is the key. We shall start with him,” came the short conclusion, and both men dressed in grey clothes fell silent, again nothing but the quill against the paper breaking the morbid quietness of the room.

~A Good Servant~

John was out almost every evening. It was driving Dion crazy with a feeling he could not understand. Back in Drena, he had always appreciated the times when he could be alone. Here, being alone was making him fearful, filled with apprehension, although there was no reason to be so self-aware. There was almost no crime outside of Drena’s gates. But the house was silent, and he could not fill the silence on his own. John wasn’t talking to him, either, since that night, ignoring Dion’s clumsy attempts to make conversation. They sat together at the table to eat, and they went to work together, but that was all. John was doing everything in his power to avoid Dion, and the redhead had no idea what to do about it. The only moments they were close were when John was kissing him in the morning, before parting their ways to head for their workplaces. That made things worse, as Dion felt like grabbing John and kissing him for real each and every time. Only that he could not bring himself to do it.

He was deep in thought, while working the machinery in front of him, like an automaton. Someone passed by him and stopped. It took him a few seconds to sense the other person’s presence. He turned to see another worker from his section. He stared at the man questioningly.

“Everything’s fine at home?” the man eventually asked.

“Yes,” Dion nodded, feeling a lump in his throat. No, it was anything but fine at home.

The man tsked. “I don’t get John, really. He has a fine guy like you at home, and still...”

Dion grabbed the man’s arm brusquely. “Still what?”

“Rumor has it he’s spending all his paycheck down at Venusville,” the man shrugged. “It’s just one thing men go for down there.”

“What thing?” Dion asked, although he already knew.

“You know,” the man got closer and circled Dion’s waist with a strong arm.

The worker breathed in Dion’s scent. “Gods, you’re beautiful,” he whispered.

Dion pushed against him. The man seemed annoyed and didn’t back down. “Is John really that stupid to forget what he has at home? Ditch that zero and come have some fun with me. If I were him, I’d make sure you won’t be able to get up every morning,” the worker continued to talk into Dion’s ear.

“Let me go,” this time Dion pushed against the man more energetically.

“Or you’re such a frozen bitch, you made him afraid his dick will fall off if he sticks it in you?” the man spat, but eventually let go of the redhead.

“Get to work!” both heard the foreman’s booming voice, and Dion quickly turned to his job, his head reeling.

The worker walked away, not without cursing under his breath.

That night, when John went out, Dion waited for just a couple of minutes, then he got dressed and walked out the door, too. He had to see it with his own eyes, and do something about it.

~A Good Servant~

Soft music filled the air as he was dancing around the house, seeing about his chores. Too few had been the moments in life when he could tell he’d been really happy. But being there, in Lucas’s arms, meant everything to him, and he had a giddy sensation nestling in his chest telling him that this was it. The big L, the stuff dreams were made of. Lucas had put himself in danger to protect him. Lucas cherished him and made love to him like he was the most precious thing in the world.

He had been trained to serve for the remainder of his days back then, at the Institution. He had already ingrained it in him to be obedient. But this, this was something else. It was not the respect he had had for Xavier. It was not like the friendship he had shared with Ayn and Dion, for a short time. It was bigger than that, stronger, fast at making his heart beat wildly, each time he was in the man’s proximity. Not like the fading sensation he had once had for another man, before the wranglers dragged him to the Institution. That love had had no time to blossom.

Any thought, vile and treacherous, saying that this would not last, had been quenched during their latest love trysts. Now, he was living pure domestic bliss, as he was waiting each day for Lucas to come home, and spend the entire evening and night in his lover’s arms.

Even if Lucas had avoided the subject ever since the day when he had punished Cory for lying, the servant knew, guessed at least, what the man wanted. With minutes passing on the clock, and the time for Lucas’s arrival approaching quickly, he went to the bedroom to undress.

Smiling, he secured the cuff on his left ankle and tied it to the bed post. He proceeded to do the same with his right one. He knew he was not going to be able to tie both his hands in the same fashion, but that could be something left for Lucas to finish. Something was telling him Lucas was a man who liked things that were well and thoroughly done.

~A Good Servant~

The world outside the small window looked grey. Xavier could not help thinking of the beautiful colors decorating the streets of Drena, as if each day there was something that needed celebrating. But the grey outside wasn’t depressing or sad. Laughter filled the air, dogs yapping and children playing could be heard, and everything was striking him as unusual. Drena’s false happiness had been wearing him down for a while now, and being so far away from the place he was used to call home, he was starting to realize that he did not feel homesick at all. He tried to remember something, anything in particular that had made him happy there. Except for some of his most arduous talks with Lucas, mostly contradictory, and some of the moments spent with his servant Cory, he could not remember anything else. Then Ayn had come, and his world had been upside down ever since.

He was supposed to feel something about being abducted like that by the rebellious youngster. Fear, regret, anger; yet, he felt nothing of the kind. He moved his wrists against the rope cutting into his skin. Apparently, Ayn really wanted to have him wait. Staying like that on his back was getting boring, to say the least.

The door finally opened, and Ayn came in.

“So, how is it?” he asked smugly, as he climbed on the bed, next to Xavier. “Do you need to piss or something?” he pulled at the rope to set Xavier free and the former Master of Drena winced while rubbing his wrists to make the blood flow again. “The bathroom is over there.”

“Of course it’s there, it was not like I was going to get lost in your vast apartment,” Xavier commented, earning a murderous look from Ayn.

“While you’re there, take a shower,” Ayn said shortly. “Oh, and come back naked,” he added with satisfaction, while placing his hands under his head and smiling.

Xavier could feel the brunet’s appreciative gaze all over his body. “Should I dare asking why am I supposed to do all that?”

“Come on, Xav, you know the drill. It was what I was supposed to do while in your clutches whenever you wanted to fuck me.”

There was something else burning deep in the dark pools measuring Xavier up and down. It was hunger, and Xavier felt elated. All the times when he had had sex with Ayn, he had wondered whether his beautiful slave was feeling anything for him at all. Now, the certainty that Ayn desired him as much as Xavier desired the former slave made him calm and relaxed. Even a bit happy.

“If you are expecting me to just give up my body to you, you are wrong,” he said defiantly, despite the giddy sensation nestling in his chest.

“Do you want to put up a fight? You’re just making my day. I’m looking forward to it. I’m all for some naked wrestling,” Ayn had the nerve to wink at him.

It was not going to be a conquest if it was not going to be a fight, Xavier thought as he closed the door behind him. The water was lukewarm at best, but it felt refreshing to be able to wash the road dust off his hair and body. He looked at his own clothes with disdain. They looked worn out and in a terrible need to be washed. He shrugged.

With his head held high, he stepped out of the bathroom. A whistle of appreciation welcomed him.

“What?” he said. “It’s not like it’s the first time you see me naked,” he crossed his arms over his chest, defying Ayn with his eyes.

“It’s all about perspective, my dear former Master,” Ayn rose and moved gracefully, like a predator stalking his prey. “It’s all about perspective.”

A single, impudent finger followed a small drop of water falling from Xavier’s damp hair on his chest. The hand rose to tip Xavier’s chin. Grey orbs clashed with dark ones. Ayn smiled and closed the distance for a kiss.

It felt unnervingly exciting to be the object of one’s desire, instead of being the main actor dictating everything. Ayn brushed their lips together slowly, and Xavier could not remember his hands moving on his own accord to rest on the other man’s waist, while angling his head to deepen the kiss.

Ayn withdrew a little and chuckled softly. “I knew you would be good.”

“I’m not,” Xavier suddenly pushed the other man on the bed and climbed on top of him. “How do you feel now, Ayn? Do you have it in you to start calling for your friends to help you?” he mocked, but Ayn quickly pushed up and turned the tables, capturing Xavier’s strong sinewy body between him and the bed.

“You talk too much,” he pushed Xavier’s legs apart with his thighs, and dragged the man’s hands up to lock them in his.

This time, Ayn bit Xavier’s lips. A bit too hard. Not as playfully as he intended in the first place. He licked them instead of an apology. Even if Ayn was trying to deny it in his own head, he had loved Xavier’s kisses. And this was not as much about punishment, as he wished it to be.

~A Good Servant~

“This specimen,” the grey ghost like figure tapped a scrawny finger against the picture portraying a beautiful man, completely naked.

“Antoine, he is called,” the other commented. “Should we use a wild card so carelessly like this?”

“The events must appear as random. Do not forget who we are dealing with here. Lord Lucas’s bright mind was not, unfortunately, molded by us. Unwanted surprises may occur in how he will interpret the events.”

“Are you aiming for exclusion?”

“Spare the rod, spoil the child. Lord Lucas should understand what his privileged status means.”

“Is there any hope in recuperating him?”

“That we will have to find out. But we should not act hastily. There is no need to make the others restless. Any punishment must come forward as truly deserved.”

“Punishment is love,” the grey figure bent curtly.

“Punishment is love,” the other answered back.

~A Good Servant~

“Hey, sweetie, are you looking for work?” a man the size of a mountain blocked his path, as he was looking at the neon sign, saying Venusville.

“No,” Dion shook his head.

“Really?” the man measured him up and down. “Then what are you looking for?”

“You know,” Dion tried to sound confident. “The thing all men look for here.”

The bouncer didn’t look impressed. “You?” he snorted. “You’re the type to get on his fours and take it nicely up the ass.”

Dion didn’t flinch at the rude comment. “I have money,” he took some bills out of his pocket and shoved them into the man’s hand.

The bouncer’s attitude suddenly changed. He shrugged. “Then, please come inside,” he gestured for Dion to move, as he walked out of the way.

Dion had to blink a few times to adjust his vision to the stroboscopic lights inside. Cheap music was blaring loudly, and most patrons looked pretty wasted, while a few naked bodies were dancing on the small stage in the middle of the large room.

He started searching for his partner with his eyes. A few hands touched his ass in passing, but he ignored them. He didn’t have time or energy to waste on fighting off these advances. They didn’t mean anything.

He looked at every table and every dark corner, until he finally saw the one he was looking for. John was slumped on a coach that must have seen better days, a beer on the table in front of him. He had his eyes half closed and he didn’t care about the world around him.

Dion stared at him from afar. He approached John’s table, his heart beating wildly. What was he going to say?

He stopped next to the table, but John didn’t seem to notice.

“Another one,” John eventually said in a gruff voice, while slamming the empty bottle against the table.

Only when he got no answer, he looked up. Dion was staring down on him, his arms crossed across his chest. John snarled.

“If it isn’t my lovely partner ... What the fuck are you doing here?” he asked, as he made a small gesture to straighten himself, but gave up after the first failed try.

“I came to take you home,” Dion answered, feeling a bit relieved that John was at Venusville only to get smashed and not for other reasons.

“Why?” John looked at him, with disdain written all over the hard planes of his face.

“You can drink at home, if that’s your choice of a good time,” Dion insisted and stretched out a hand. “Come.”

John laughed. The redhead felt embarrassed, his arm stretched like that.

“Nah, I’m comfortable here,” the man spoke and unglued his eyes from Dion to look around. “Who the fuck runs this place?” he called loudly. “I need another beer!”

“John,” Dion said sternly. “People are starting to talk. Stop wasting your money like this. Come home with me.”

“And do what? Watching paint dry is more entertaining than staying in the same house with you, princess.”

Dion drew a long breath. That had really stung.

“It’s not my fault I’m such a bore,” he said in his defense. “You don’t even talk to me, you don’t let me...”

“Could you stop with all the drama already?” a muffled voice came from somewhere below and Dion froze. “It’s annoying to try sucking on a limp dick.”

“Shut it,” one of John’s hands disappeared under the table.

The table shook a bit, and Dion saw a blond guy getting up from underneath. He was wearing almost nothing but glitter on his attractive body, and a tight pair of short pants. He looked at Dion with disdain, while wiping the corners of his mouth.

“You’re fresh out of Drena, and you have no idea how to suck a cock?” he talked to the redhead. “Or no one there wanted to fuck your ugly face?” the whore added, placing a hand on his hip.

Dion straightened up. “Apparently, you’re no good either,” he served it right back.

The whore laughed, showing his beautiful white teeth. “Honey, trust me, he would have filled my mouth twice by now, if you hadn’t appeared to make his dick die on me. I’ve never had an erection go so limp so fast in my mouth until now, unless the guy came already. You’re really something,” he turned on his heels, flicking his blond hair over his shoulders.

“Hey, Andreas, where do you think you’re going?” John shouted after him. “Come back, I’m not finished with you!”

“Solve your domestic shit, John. I’m not paid to watch your drama,” the blond continued to walk away.

Dion was seething with anger. Andreas? That was Andreas? The guy appeared to be very beautiful, even in the faint light of the club, he thought, but there was no time to dwell over how inadequate he was, compared to John’s ex. He grabbed John’s right hand and dragged him up.

“You, mister, you come back home with me right now,” he said, determined.

John pulled at his trousers with his free hand. “Go back home now,” he warned. “You don’t want to make me mad.”

“And leave you here to embarrass yourself? To embarrass me?”

Dion pulled at John’s hand with all his might.

“Hey, John,” they heard a voice booming behind him. “Don’t make a scene. Go home with your guy,” the bouncer warned, and John let out an exasperated sigh.

“All right,” he agreed. He pulled his hand free from Dion’s and zipped his pants. “After you, princess,” he gestured at Dion, and the redhead walked away stiffly.

As they headed for the exit, Andreas stared at them, with a derisive smile, while leaning against the bar.

“Tomorrow, same time, John?” he asked, while slowly caressing his taut abdomen.

“Don’t clear your schedule for him, honey,” Dion mocked and reached back to catch John’s arm and drag him faster towards the exit.

~A Good Servant~

There were strong hands in his hair keeping him in place, as Ayn was kissing his mouth and dry humping his body while still dressed. He pushed against the brunet’s chest, and he was elated to discover how strong Ayn really was. The youngster had never been a tame slave, he had just waited for the right time to act. And this beautiful, strong being wanted him, Xavier, the man, not the Master of Drena, the one who had everything.

Now he had nothing, but Ayn.

He was suddenly yanked by his shoulders and unceremoniously turned on his belly. A hand traveled from his nape across his spine, eliciting small shudders in its wake. A playful slap ended the small journey and he gasped. He turned his head to throw a contemptuous look at Ayn. How dared he? The almond shaped eyes were gleaming with mischief.

“So, Xav, should I ask you? Are you still a virgin? Or you’re just a hypocrite about being always on top and all that shit? C’mon, say it. Who tapped your ass?”

“For starters, my name is Xavier, not whatever moronic contraction crossing your mind. Secondly, no one had the impudence to...”

“Blah, blah, blah,” Ayn stopped him. “Xav suits you better. Didn’t you want to give me a name, when I had one?”

The former Master of Drena froze. “How could you know such a thing?” he asked icily. “This is something I only discussed with...”

“Cory,” Ayn laughed. “Yeap.”

“How?” Xavier felt blood thumping in his ears.

“Really, Xav, did you think I could escape without any help? Plus, he didn’t burn the clothes, right?”

An unpleasant feeling curled inside Xavier’s chest. Cory, the obedient servant, always welcoming him with a smile, never bothered by anything thrown his way, that serene smile perpetually on his face ... Cory?

“Don’t sweat it,” Ayn cooed. “He truly held you in high regard, you know? Just that he is a good man, not like the likes of you. By the way, if you hadn’t come home a bit too early, I would have left alone, and you wouldn’t have known anything. So, for your peace of mind, he didn’t want you hurt in any way. This,” he punctured his words by squeezing Xavier’s round ass, “is all my fault.”

“And what is ‘this’ about?” Xavier commented bitterly. “Do you hate me? Do you want to prove you’re better?”

“Prove? I don’t need a proof to know that. And things are simpler than you think. I just want to fuck you.”

“Sex is power. You’re just asserting dominance with this foul act,” Xavier squirmed, only making his ass wiggle a little, which earned him a pleasured pained grunt from Ayn.

“Whatever floats your boat,” Ayn admitted. “The truth is I have been thinking for a long time how it would be to fuck you. I’ve only wanted girls before, you know? Now I can only think about having you and you alone. So just put your ass up, and I’ll show you a good time.”

“I doubt your experience with girls,” Xavier said with disdain, while breathing in, as cool fingers dipped in something slick started circling his hole, “would help you.”

~A Good Servant~

They walked back home in absolute silence. Dion kept the door open for John to come in, and closed it shut. He waited for the man to sit on the couch and he knelt in front of him. The man looked at Dion, with an unreadable expression in his eyes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.