A Good Servant - Cover

A Good Servant

Copyright© 2017 by Laura S. Fox

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Cory is a 21-year-old sent to serve in Drena, after three years of grueling training. Although he is meant to remain pure, as Masters only use sex slaves to vent off their lust, his Master, a handsome dangerous man named Xavier, the ruler of the beautiful city, takes him on the first day in the household. From there, Cory gets trapped in a world of lust, treachery, intrigues and political machinations.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   NonConsensual   Slavery   Gay   Fiction   Mystery   Science Fiction   Anal Sex   Oral Sex  

There was a bad taste in his mouth he could not stave off. As so many times before, he looked across the conference room to search for his friend’s eyes. But Lucas, unlike the said many times, did not show any sign he felt Xavier’s eyes searching for his.

Something akin to pain squeezed his chest. He had no idea he’d been dependent on Lucas’s most simple gestures, such as meeting his gaze, whenever he needed support or encouragement. An acute sensation that he was in the same room with a pack of wolves took over.

Xavier sighed, running a hand through his hair. Every lord in Drena was expected to at least try to become the most important master in the city. There was a fragile balance, thin as a thread, seemingly kept by an invisible hand that was dictating the fights for power. For years, he’d been the one in charge; but right now, as he suddenly felt alone in the enormous room filled with men dressed all in black, he had an ominous feeling that his reign was coming to an end.

Fate was not kind to losers. Lucas had often said that he didn’t care about becoming lord protector because it would mean the end to him. He much preferred his lab experiments to power plays. Xavier had hurried to point out it would have been impossible for Lucas to be assigned the supreme function, as he was not born and raised in Drena. Nonetheless, he now knew Lucas had been right all alone.

He had to send Cory to Lucas. He was just stalling for no reason. Lucas was not pressing the matter, either. The conversations between them had been kept short, always focused on state affairs and nothing more. Xavier had tried to look at Lucas and imagine him as he’d laid there, bent over the bed, with Xavier’s semen pouring off his ass. It was supposed to be humiliating for Lucas. Yet, the man seemed as dignified as ever; instead, Xavier felt the one humiliated.

It was not even making him mad. If anything, he felt sadness, self pity even. He’d always been alone, but it had taken his ambition and obsession to drive him to the point of destroying the only thing that was durable and real in his world.

He could not stand the emptiness he felt inside. It stood there, like a hole growing larger and larger, gnawing at him from the inside. The only moments he’d managed to put the sensation to rest had been when he’d had Cory next to him in bed. The only person not judging him; but Cory had obedience forced into him, so his acceptance meant nothing. He needed something else. Someone else.


“Cory, please have Ayn washed and ready for tonight,” he ordered shortly, while taking out his coat.

The servant tensed a bit, but, as always, bowed his head and replied. “Yes, Master.”

It had to be done sooner or later. In his search for a remedy, Xavier believed more and more that having his slave would set things straight once more.


Cory tried to put on a neutral face as he broke Ayn the news. The beautiful brunet bit on his lower lip in annoyance.

“Shit. What am I going to do?”

“You just do what I told you. Relax, let him do his thing, and it will be over. There is no point in fighting. You will only end up hurt.”

“I’m going to end up hurt anyway,” Ayn said morosely. “There is no way he can put his fucking cock inside me, without breaking me.”

Cory sighed. Ayn could not understand and was incredibly stubborn, on top of it all. Cory had tried to tell him that it could be pleasurable, but the brunet had just frowned and shook his head.

“I’ll fucking bleed to death,” the slave added and Cory caressed his shoulder briefly.

“If he’s pleased with you, he’ll let you roam free. Even give you some clothes. At some point, he will let you come shopping with me. Then I will show you all the ins and outs of the city. You will be able to plan your escape.”

Ayn seemed to feel a bit encouraged by Cory’s words.

“Alright, alright, I’ll try. But I’m so sure he will have to strangle me first before fucking me.”

“Stop talking like that,” Cory chided him. “It hurts at first, but remember to relax. He is going to use lube, it’s not like he’s going in dry. Just think of something nice while he’s fucking you and it will be over in no time.”

The servant didn’t have the heart to tell Ayn Xavier had great staying power. The brunet was way too scared to hear about that.


Xavier was naked in his bed when Ayn was gently pushed inside by Cory. His eyes lingered on the beautiful young body, his cock stirring in anticipation.

“You can go now, Cory.”

He sensed the hesitation in his servant for a brief moment. Cory was really growing attached to the slave. He was behaving quite like a mother hen around Ayn, and Xavier was finding it amusing. Right now, however, he had to send Cory off. He wanted to be alone with his property.

Almond shaped eyes followed him with apprehension as he rose from the bed and got closer. He could tell Ayn’s eyes were drawn to his sex, although the slave tried hard to avert them as soon as they got there.

The boy was scared. Unlike the first days, when he’d been clueless, now he knew what was going to happen. Xavier wanted to bury himself in that virgin ass and claim ownership. That would make him feel whole.

Still, Ayn’s lovely eyes filled with worry were forcing him to look back, at the moment he had taken Lucas despite the man’s warnings about loss. With Ayn, he didn’t want to lose.

He caressed the sinewy arms, going upwards, until his hands reached the young man’s neck. His thumbs caressed a very nervous Adam’s apple, bobbing up and down. Then he cupped the boy’s cheeks in his palms and drew him slowly in, for a kiss.

Apparently, it had not been what the slave had expected. A small whimper escaped his lips, as he was being kissed slowly, tenderly. Their eyes met briefly as Xavier broke the kiss.

“Cory tells me you are learning the language,” Xavier said softly.

The slave did not seem to understand. His face scrunched into a frown. Xavier caressed his chest slowly.

“Ayn,” he whispered and took the slave’s hand and placed it over his heart.

“Master,” the brunet whispered back, and Xavier pulled him back into his arms to kiss him again.

Slowly, he guided the youngster towards the bed, until they landed on it, Xavier on top, ravenous with desire. He loved kissing the men he brought to bed, but, in Ayn’s lips, reluctant, yet hungry, he felt something else that was fueling his hunger for tongue and kisses, instead of quenching it. He was not willing, at least not yet, to move forward.

His left hand traveled lower, finding purchase in Ayn’s member. He noted with satisfaction how the young man was starting to get hard. Slowly peeling the foreskin, he gave Ayn’s cock a tentative tug, and the slave arched into his touch.

Xavier pushed Ayn’s knees apart, to get closer. His own engorged cock pushed inside the slave’s thigh, making the brunet stiffen all of a sudden.

“I won’t hurt you,” he murmured, but the slave did not seem to understand, regardless of how softly the words had been spoken.

His hand searched blindly for the lube he had placed next to the bed earlier. He coated his fingers while trying to distract Ayn’s attention with another long kiss. At least this was something the slave seemed to enjoy.

Pushing between firm butt cheeks, his fingers found purchase in the tight puckered hole. The brunet’s body showed no sign of giving in, though. It remained hard and unyielding and Xavier was starting to grow frustrated.

He wasn’t going to repeat the same mistake he’d done with Lucas. He wanted the hard beautiful body beneath him to surrender on its owner’s accord, without the use of force. He withdrew his hand, resting it on the young man’s ball sack, caressing it.

“Waiting is maddening, you know, Ayn,” he spoke, while his deft fingers rolled the slave’s testes in circular motions. “But I will try,” he promised, oblivious to the small sparkle of surprise in deep dark eyes.

Soon enough, they were embraced tightly, rubbing their bodies against one another, Ayn merely clinging on Xavier’s slightly larger frame, as the master of the house was dry humping him with all his might.

There was a clash of wills there, and soon enough, the slave picked up the pace, meeting each heavy thrust with his own. The tender flesh of their organs was being abused in the process, yet it looked like they did not care.

Breathing heavily, Xavier let himself slide on Ayn’s body, until he reached the floor with his knees. Unceremoniously, he dragged the slave by one leg, forcing him to stand on his ass on the edge of the bed.

There was a short moment, of acceptance from Xavier’s part, and of realization from Ayn’s, as the most powerful man in Drena sank to his knees, and buried his head in his slave’s crotch. When wet lips connected with the smooth skin on the slave’s luscious with precum cock head, Ayn voiced his pleasure from the top of his lungs.

The door opened slowly, without a sound. Cory stood there, fresh towels in his hands, taking in the scene before his eyes, his mouth agape. His master, the man he feared, along with most people in Drena, was servicing his slave with his mouth, while Ayn’s strong hands were guiding his head to take him in deeper.

The servant let the towels next to the door. He was supposed to act like a savior or something like that, to stop Xavier from ravaging Ayn. Yet it seemed that the master-slave couple was reaching an understanding he could not comprehend.


“What do you mean, that was all?” Cory whispered, not believing his ears. Although he had seen some of it with his own eyes, that didn’t mean he was ready to accept it.

“I am telling you, man, he just sucked me off, swallowed everything like a good boy, and then jerked off and came all over my feet,” Ayn stretched and yawned. “He’s a fucking great cocksucker, this master of yours.”

“He’s your master, too,” Cory kicked him playfully in the ribs.

“Not when it comes to bedroom affairs, he’s not,” Ayn said triumphantly, raising enough from the bed to tickle Cory in response. “I am telling you, he’s a bit fucked up or something.”

“I don’t get it,” Cory shook his head. “He’s always so domineering and...”

He was lost for words.

“Maybe he could not resist my sword fighting technique,” Ayn grabbed his cock through his pants and gave it a squeeze.

Cory snorted. “It’s so uncanny, but since it’s true, I cannot argue with you. I hope you didn’t give yourself away by saying something.”

“Of course not. I’m playing the dumb as a brick routine like a pro,” Ayn smirked, seemingly very pleased with himself. “And he’s falling for it, which is nice.”

“He is falling for you, which is ... strange,” Cory commented.

“Nah, he’s just a fucking perv,” Ayn replied, but the servant could tell there was something the young slave was not so keen on saying. Something he probably preferred to keep to himself for now. “All you guys ever did was to make nice to him, and he got bored. Now he wants to play for the other team a little.”

Cory laughed. “If you manage to top him, I am giving you the cock of the year award.”

“Well, thank you in advance.”

“Hey, you haven’t done it yet!” the servant said, somewhat alarmed.

“Maybe it’s all a matter of time,” Ayn grinned, obviously very satisfied with himself.

There was a short moment of silence, and Cory touched Ayn’s elbow gently. “So, how was it?”

Ayn squirmed a little. “A blowjob’s a blowjob. In other words, fucking awesome.”

“Besides that.”

“What do you mean?”

“Come on, Ayn, you know what,” Cory insisted. “Do you like him, at least a little?”

“I fucking love his mouth, that’s what I like,” Ayn rose briskly and started walking back and forth. The leash was gone, so he could move with ease, and he had been even given some clothes. Very tight and revealing, but still clothes. “As long as he keeps it up like this, he’s a winner in my book. If he makes a move for my ass, though, I’ll chop his dick.”

“You like him,” Cory teased.

“Shut the fuck up. I hate his guts. I barely wait to get out of this place.”

“Well, I guess you’ll need to put up with his blowjobs a bit more until he’s ready to leave you to roam the city.”

“Fine by me,” Ayn shrugged, but Cory could swear the slave’s resolve was wavering.

“No matter how hot he is, don’t fall for him, Ayn. He’s my master and I respect him, but staying because of him would not be a great idea. I heard he doesn’t care much for his toys.”

“Don’t worry, Cory, I have no intention to become one,” Ayn said sourly.


“You will be spending the night at Lucas’s place,” his master let him know, as if he was dropping a casual note that he was to pick up the laundry.

Cory almost dropped the tray he was carrying in his hands.

“Whatever he asks, make sure he gets,” Xavier added, and turned on his feet, letting his young servant trying to quench the fast beating of his heart.

Those were some famous last words, Cory thought. What did Lucas want? If he was to believe the man’s blatant seduction, Lucas wanted Cory whole, and the servant had no idea what that meant. He was going to enjoy an amazing night, in the arms of the one he was dreaming of all the time, but what was going to happen after that?

He was glad Xavier was no longer demanding his services in bed. Each night, the master of the house was asking for his slave, and Ayn’s bedroom remained empty until the break of dawn, when an exhausted Ayn was leaving the master bedroom to rest in his own bed until late afternoon.

According to the brunet, things weren’t evolving too much between master and slave. Apparently, Xavier had developed quite a taste in taking care of Ayn’s needs with his mouth, and there had been no more attacks on his virginity.

“Man, I’ve never thought I was going to say that, but I’m getting sick of getting oral. Can you fucking believe it?” Ayn interrupted his thoughts, while walking through the door to the living room.

“How come you are up so early?”

“I’m hungry,” Ayn yawned and let himself fall on the sofa. “Make me a sandwich. Or two. Or more.”

“What on earth is happening between you two the whole night, if he only sucks you off?” Cory asked while setting the tray on the small coffee table.

“Well, first he is driving me mad by kissing me. Cory, this guy has spent like seven lives or so without kissing or something. He is so much into kissing that he’s making me nuts.”

“You like it,” Cory grinned. “He is a great kisser, though,” he mused.

A small frown clouded Ayn’s face for a second. “He no longer fucks you, right?” he asked, a bit worried.

Cory’s eyes grew wide and then he burst into laughter. “You’re jealous, I cannot believe it.”

“I’m not jealous, what the hell...” Ayn murmured, but he was obviously upset. “Anyway, we kiss and dry hump for like forever, and then he goes down on me, and starts to blow me. I think I’ll be able to write a book on oral sex, that’s how many techniques he has. He varies things lately, by licking my balls and my ass, too. I guess he still doesn’t realize he’s knocking at the wrong door, but whatever. So I have his tongue in my ass, on my balls and on my dick until I cannot anymore and I blow my load in his mouth. He’s eating everything like it’s his last meal ... Just seeing him doing that almost makes me hard again. Only that I fucking can’t, because he’s emptied my balls. After that, he starts talking.”

“Talking?” Cory seemed surprised. “About what?”

“About all kinds of crazy shit. Of course, I pretend I understand squat, so I just stay there, while he keeps my hand and goes about his stuff.”

“Could you please tell me more?” Cory sat on the sofa, next to Ayn, his curiosity picked.

“Yeah, it’s basically the same stuff, with some variations. At first, he starts telling me about his day at work, like I’m his wife. Then he starts talking about the jerk-offs in a committee or something like that.”

Ayn stopped for a second. Cory pushed him a little to make him talk again. Like awaken from a dream, the slave continued.

“He sounds a bit ... scared sometimes. And sad. He talks about how he never knew his parents. Did you know that even the most powerful guys in the city are raised by some monks?”

“The trainers?” Cory could not believe his ears.

“Yeah, them. By the way, your Lucas is not from around here.”

“Good to know,” Cory murmured.

“After he talks and talks until I almost fall asleep, he jumps me again. This time, it’s about him though. He loves coming on me. I think he’s trying to mark me; I think one day I’ll get out of there with spunk in my ears. And he comes like a hose, the perv,” Ayn added, a bit embarrassed all of a sudden.

“That is so strange,” Cory mused.

“Hey, those sandwiches?” Ayn pushed him playfully. “They won’t make themselves. Just kidding, let’s go to the kitchen together.”


Cory’s heart was beating wildly against his chest as the door bell chimed playfully. He had no idea who else was going to be around Lucas’s penthouse. Lucas most probably had his own servants, so that was announcing to be an awkward experience. Was alright for all lords to flaunt their preferences like that? Servants were not on the same footing with slaves who were meant for pleasure, and could be used by masters inclined to do so. Making use of servants was tolerated, but somewhat frowned upon. He’d heard on more than one occasion how Xavier’s proclivities with servants in particular were quite a gossip subject in most salons, at parties, or in private. Being lord protector had its perks, though, so Xavier didn’t really care about what others were saying. Or so Cory thought. Ayn was telling him some really crazy things he didn’t know about his master, like the fact that he was worried about his position, as the most important master in Drena.

It was Lucas, not a servant, as he expected, who opened the door. There was a short, intense moment, during which Cory’s baby blues sank in Lucas’s beautiful green eyes. The young servant was dragged inside by a strong hand, and he was pushed against the wall, as he heard the entrance door slamming shut with a loud thump. There were lips everywhere as he was lifted off the ground as if he weighed nothing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.