A Good Servant - Cover

A Good Servant

Copyright© 2017 by Laura S. Fox

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Cory is a 21-year-old sent to serve in Drena, after three years of grueling training. Although he is meant to remain pure, as Masters only use sex slaves to vent off their lust, his Master, a handsome dangerous man named Xavier, the ruler of the beautiful city, takes him on the first day in the household. From there, Cory gets trapped in a world of lust, treachery, intrigues and political machinations.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   NonConsensual   Slavery   Gay   Fiction   Mystery   Science Fiction   Anal Sex   Oral Sex  

Sampling the merchandise was not a habit for Vachiari. The merchant was used to seeing attractive males and females walking around naked, but this time, he felt more tempted than any other time. He touched the chained man, asking his assistants to turn him, while he was feeling up the muscled body, the chiseled chest, and the round mounds, where his hands remained a bit more than he’d first intended. He eventually pushed them apart, curious to see if the specimen had been used. The tight puckered hole showed no signs of assault, and Vachiari could count on his experience to safely say that the captured male still had a virgin ass.

Not for long, the middle-aged man mused and stopped his ministrations. The slave was now writhing against his restraints, and the muffled sounds that could be heard, despite the mouth gag, were a clear indication that the young man was not happy with being handled.

Vachiari took a step back and asked his assistants to turn the slave so he could take a good look at his front, too. The longish, raven strands, the deep, charcoal-like eyes, and dark skin made him exotic. Slaves born and raised to please had their benefits, but a beautiful specimen like this one could only be found outside of Drena, in the remote tribal camps located far on the mainland. And that was where he had been captured while attacking a caravan.

The merchant had little respect for the tribes living far from the coast cities. They were just uncivilized apes, but, from time to time, such beauties would emerge, and he knew how to recognize value when he saw it. Staring at the chained male some more, he thought about how the master purchasing the youngster would have a tough time teaching this one not to bite. Still, his exquisite beauty naturally made any obstacle pale in comparison.

It was not just the young man’s beauty that was making him stand out. There was something about him, he exuded sex like he was made for it. His rebellious attitude was just making things even more exciting. Vachiari shook his head. No matter how much he felt the need to use the beautiful body, he was a man of numbers. Profit, substantial profit, could be made with him, especially if left untouched.

He signaled the men to take the slave away. He had some phone calls to make.


It was unusual for Xavier to receive such a call.

“Vachiari, as much as I value your business,” he said in a tone that suggested the exact opposite, “I don’t see why I should move just to see this specimen you are talking about.”

He listened, completely bored, to the merchant’s well-crafted praise. “Alright,” he eventually said with an exasperated sigh. “I suppose I could resell him for a profit if he is as beautiful as you say. Please do arrange the sighting at my home. I have no intention to mingle with commoners at the slave market. A cage? Is he dangerous? Are you trying to assassinate me?”

He smiled thinly while taking his time to hear the man’s long string of apologies. Only a seasoned money handler like Vachiari could put together so many words to say a simple thing.

He put the phone down and called for Cory. A new task was to be added to the servant’s chores.


Cory looked fearfully at the heavy irons bars keeping the young male caged inside, and the ones outside out of harm’s way. Xavier was walking around the cage, seemingly trying to see the slave from all angles. The servant knew he was not supposed to stare, but it looked as if he was drawn in, compelled to look at the dangerous man inside.

To say the slave was beautiful would have been an understatement. He was dark, much darker than anyone Cory knew, although Lucas’s black hair touched his thoughts briefly. His skin was almost shining and the way he moved reminded the servant of the nature documentaries he sometimes watched featuring wild beasts observed in their natural habitat. Only the one inside the cage was not a beast, but human and this was far from the places he used to roam.

The slave stood stubbornly with his back to the audience, and both Cory’s and his master’s eyes traveled along the gracious back, on the round buttocks and lean, long legs. This was no ordinary slave. His muscles had not been trained by individual devices requiring mindless repetitions until the desired form was achieved. He was a creature of the wild, shaped by hardship. He looked a bit underfed, too, Cory thought. He wanted to ask his master if they could give the slave something to eat. When he’d been a child, he’d known hunger. He could not stand the sight of someone going through that.

Xavier hummed appreciatively. He took a long cane and pushed it through the bars to touch the slave. Apparently, his sudden move finally made the other turn, and Cory’s mouth formed a perfect silent ‘O’. The long dark hair moved against the shoulders as if it was made of silk. For someone born and raised in the wild, that seemed impossible. He doubted the slave took the time to brush or wash his hair. Or maybe he’d just been pampered to be presented to his new master.

The man’s face was carved in dark marble. The hard planes of his face made him harsh and masculine, but the delicate nose and almond shaped eyes could put him against the most beautiful odalisque in the empire. His mouth was sensual, with full lips, and Cory could not stop thinking how would they feel if the slave was to be kissed.

The cane hissed through the air, hitting the slave’s legs.

“Kneel,” Xavier boomed, making Cory jump.

His master had never hit him. Threatened, yes, asserted dominance, yes. But he was not violent like this. He stared in stupefaction at his master’s eyes, shining with something new and frightful, as he continued to hit the slave, as much as the bars and the distance allowed, trying to make the male inside yield. But the slave stood still, only a small flinch in the muscles of his face being a sign that he was registering each and every hit.

Without thinking, he grabbed his master’s arm, eyes wide in fear as Xavier turned to look at him, seemingly too surprised with Cory’s actions to do something right away.

“Please, master, I don’t think he understands,” he cooed, caressing Xavier’s tense arm in apology.

“Of course, he doesn’t know the language. But this,” the lord of the house gestured towards the cane, “he can understand. He is nothing but an animal, and has to be trained.”

Xavier made a gesture to shake Cory off his arm, but the servant didn’t back down. “He may be uncivilized, but he doesn’t look stupid. I think there are other ways.”

“Then why don’t you show him, Cory?” his master whispered menacingly.

Cory turned towards the cage and looked the slave in the eyes, begging without words. He made a gesture pointing at Xavier; then he slowly knelt in front of his master. After that, he gestured at the slave. The charcoal eyes watched him with interest. A small smile started to spread on his face. He closed his fist and slammed it into his chest in a proud gesture.

Cory felt his insides torn. The slave understood alright. But what he meant, without words, was that he was a free man.

Xavier smiled thinly. “See where your good intentions lead, Cory? The animal thinks he has a say, although he is locked in a cage. Rest assured, I will make him yield.”

Cory kept his head down. “Why, master?”

“Why what?” the ruler asked annoyed.

“Why take a slave now? He is obviously not good for this, either. Why not release him?”

The servant had no idea how he dared challenged his master like that. But seeing that beautiful youngster, a free man, locked in a cage, was making scream on the inside.

“You are quite chatty all of a sudden, Cory. What has gotten into you today?”

“He may be dangerous. He may hurt you,” Cory continued. “Why keep someone so dangerous in your home?”

“I doubt he could hurt me, Cory. As you can see, he is caged. There is no possibility for him to do anything. He doesn’t have a weapon, and he is completely naked. And he could be no match for me.”

You cannot know that Cory thought, keeping his head down.

“Now you just ruined the mood,” Xavier threw the cane on the sofa, apparently dissatisfied. “Let’s watch the specimen and observe him now since you are so sure you know everything about him.”


Xavier sent Cory to the kitchen to bring some food and sat on the sofa.

In his cage, the slave was watching him almost without blinking. Xavier could tell he was tense and ready to pounce. He chuckled and watched him, too. His eyes rested on the man’s organ. Quite endowed, too, he thought, and suddenly felt the need to adjust his position.

The beast inside the cage was making him hard with just his mere presence. Xavier wondered how that supple skin would feel under his fingers. For once, Vachiari hadn’t lied. This was a beautiful male, barely over 20, untouched, as the merchant vouched, although he had his doubts. He wanted to see for himself.

He rose and touched the iron bars slowly. There was enough room for the slave to draw away from his master’s touch, but he didn’t move when Xavier extended his right arm through the bars.

The ruler caressed slowly the taut abdomen, going lower. The slave’s breath became more labored when Xavier grabbed his cock and pushed the skin back to play with the sensitive head. Apparently, the beast didn’t mind being touched.


Cory felt his jaw slacking seeing the scene in front of his eyes. His master, one of the most influential men of Drena, was slowly stimulating the slave who stood still, his eyes at half-mast, an expression of unhidden bliss on his face.

Xavier turned towards Cory. “See, Cory, maybe I know other methods, too.”

The servant placed the tray filled with goodies on the small coffee table and stood there, not knowing what to do.

“As much as this creature excites me, I would not get my mouth dirty. So, Cory, come here,” his master gestured for him to approach. “On your knees,” he whispered, gently this time, and Cory obeyed. “What do you say, Cory? Would you like a taste of this?”

Cory nodded slowly, fascinated with the dark cock rubbed steadily by Xavier’s elegant fingers. His master pulled the slave closer to the bars, to allow Cory easier access.

The servant didn’t need any more encouragement. His smaller hand closed over his master’s, taking over. As Xavier let go, he licked the engorged head slowly, reveling in the slave’s needy whimper.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.