A Good Servant
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by Laura S. Fox

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Cory is a 21-year-old sent to serve in Drena, after three years of grueling training. Although he is meant to remain pure, as Masters only use sex slaves to vent off their lust, his Master, a handsome dangerous man named Xavier, the ruler of the beautiful city, takes him on the first day in the household. From there, Cory gets trapped in a world of lust, treachery, intrigues and political machinations.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   NonConsensual   Slavery   Gay   Fiction   Mystery   Science Fiction   Anal Sex   Oral Sex  

Finding his way around the house was not difficult at all. The setup was intuitive and everything was in order, that Cory felt his daily chores would not be too much of a burden. Except, of course, Cory blushed, taking care of the master’s needs. He felt strange but liberated. Humming cheerfully, he filled the huge in-ground bathtub and used a few scented powders from the nicely arranged recipients. Feeling the stickiness between his butt cheeks, he grimaced a little. He would need a bath, too, but he would have to ask his master. So far, no clothes were provided, but he didn’t feel cold at all. The climate all around the house seemed perfect.

Lost in his thoughts, he missed Xavier getting close to him, from behind.

“What a nice sight,” the master of the house spoke casually, and Cory turned, blushing.

“Really, they should have sent you to train at the Pleasure Academy, not the Institution. I guess the trainers no longer have good eyes for real beauty.”

“Master is too kind,” Cory bowed.

“No, I am not; I am quite difficult to please, usually. Such perfect fair skin,” he commented, grabbing the young man’s chin and tilting it upwards. “Eyes blue as the summer sky, and flawless blond hair, soft to the touch. Broad shoulders, small waist, perfectly round buttocks. And for those who like having their slaves take them, a nice cock to go along with the rest.”

Cory’s eyes grew wide. What kind of masters debased themselves in such a way?

“Don’t get any ideas into that lovely head. Your holes will be used, but your cock will serve just as side entertainment.”

The servant’s mind was in turmoil. What was his master trying to say?

Xavier disrobed from his black silk bathrobe, allowing his servant to admire him in all his naked glory. Cory stared, completely dumbfounded. His new master had a perfect body, lean, but muscular. He was tall and graceful, like the statues towering over the city gates, a symbol of dominance over the rest of the world. The servant licked his lips, with a wanton expression on his face.

“You do realize you are openly lusting over your master while you should be doing chores,” the master teased, and Cory blushed again. “Such a gem I found,” Xavier added while immersing into the bath water. “I know at least someone else who will enjoy you. You will meet him soon enough.”

Cory cast his eyes down. He had expected something completely different. Not being taken from the first hour by his sexy master.

“I think a bath would be in order for you, too, my lovely servant. Come here, join me.”

The blond stared at his master in disbelief for a brief second, but he quickly complied. He couldn’t suppress a moan of satisfaction while joining his master in the hot water.

“Such a sensual being,” his master whispered while gesturing to him to get closer. Xavier didn’t waste any time and forced his servant to impale himself on his hot spear. Cory grabbed his master’s neck, for balance, and started moving up and down on his own accord, trying hard to refrain himself from shouting out his pleasure.

“Don’t keep your voice down. I want to hear you.”

It was all Cory needed for voicing his pleasure loudly, lewdly, emitting sounds and grunts like an animal in heat. He felt well used. He was quite certain he would not be able to walk, as he felt the delicious pain of getting stuffed by his master’s huge member over and over again.

“Can I touch myself, master?” he asked through his moans.

“No,” came the cruel reply, and a frustrated gasp was the answer. “I want to drill you until you lose your voice.”

Cory whimpered, letting his head on his master’s shoulder, allowing the deep penetration that was making him mad with desire. He could not go any higher. His cock was so hard, on the verge of exploding, he was certain something was bound to give in, to break inside him.

Luckily for him, Xavier came with a low, masculine growl, and his slack body was gently released from the tight embrace.

“It is hard not to be allowed to come, isn’t it, Cory?”

“Yes, master,” he said in a small voice.

“Do you think I’m cruel?”

“No, master. You are so good to me.”

“You certainly know how to flatter my ego. But I’ll have you know that I’ll always do as I please, regardless of what you do or say.”

“My master’s wish is my command.”

“You have a sweet tongue to go with a beautiful face. You did great today. So you have earned a kiss.”

Cory stood still, his mouth agape. A kiss? From his beautiful master? He had to be dreaming.

“Well? What are you waiting for?” Xavier smiled, seeing the look of amazement on his sexy servant’s face. He was so glad the servant was attracted to him. With others, he had to work to drive them out of their conditioning. The only reason he’d done so was because all of them had been exquisitely beautiful. Cory was the first to be so open in his sensual nature. “Do not wash too thoroughly. I want to know that at least part of my essence remains inside you,” he said curtly, once he was finished.

He let his servant wash on his own. He could not wait to see Lucas’s reaction.


“I really don’t understand what could not wait,” Lucas reproached while walking through the door.

“You’ll see, and then you’ll let me know if your lab experiments could be abandoned for one hour to witness what I am about to show you,” Xavier said with a mysterious smile.

Like on cue, the door opened, allowing the young servant to step in, completely naked. Cory advanced slowly, searching his master’s eyes for approval. He did not dare to look at the guest and Xavier smiled.

“Lucas, this is Cory, my new servant. Cory, it is alright to look at lord Lucas.”

Green eyes met baby blues, and the young servant stared in astonishment. Just in the course of a single day, he was meeting another gorgeous man. The black hair almost shined blue, while the emerald pools looked inquisitively and demanding. He was all dressed in black, just like his master, but his features looked softer, although manly. A bit shorter in height than Xavier, Lucas looked a bit heavier, as well. While Xavier was aristocratic to the tip of his fingers, Lucas looked as if he didn’t mind doing things with his hands. Cory examined the man curiously. His curiosity was answered in kind. Eventually, Lucas smiled.

“Well, Xavier, I am still waiting. He is as beautiful as all your acquisitions.”

Cory blushed at the compliment. It didn’t matter that they were talking about him as if he was not in the room.

“I assume you started his training, or should I say, reverse training?”

“My friend, with Cory, I didn’t have to work at all.”

“Really?” the inquisitive eyes returned to the young servant, who was waiting, wide eyed. “How come?”

“I think I’ll better show you. Cory, touch yourself.”

The servant touched his organ gingerly. Although his cheeks were in flames, he could not stop becoming aroused at the idea of having to masturbate while being watched by two pairs of aristocratic eyes. For a brief second, he imagined himself sandwiched between the two gorgeous men in front of him and he closed his eyes, moaning softly.

Lucas stared back at Xavier. “You are obviously tricking me. He is as lewd as if he came straight out of the Pleasure Academy. Was he really trained at the Institution? Please, do keep in mind that I am familiar with their procedures. The poor creatures are so taunted and twisted there until they could barely remember having sexual organs at all.”

At the mentioning of the training, Cory felt his erection waning. He frowned, trying to get back to his fantasy.

“Well, Lucas, it looks like I found a diamond in the rough. Cory is particularly sensitive and sensual. He even wanted to be rejected at the selection, just to escape a fate of living a life without sex.”

Lucas snorted. “With his looks? The slaves would have fought over him from day one. If it weren’t for you, I doubt he would have ended the day without being mounted by an entire stable.”

Cory gasped. Instead of causing him fear, the image evoked by Lucas made him even harder. The two masters turned both in the same time to look at him.

“Would you have liked that, Cory?” his master’s voice dropped a few notes. “To have men lined up for you, wanting nothing but to fill your holes with their cocks? Admit it, don’t be shy.”

“Yes, master,” Cory whispered.

Xavier turned to Lucas, with a triumphant look on his face.

“I’ll be damned ... and should I gather that you have already tested his nymphomaniac tendencies?”

“I had the pleasure of having him twice today.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.