30 March 2007 - Cover

30 March 2007

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - On this day, Dan is Wendy's date to her annual work party banquet and she has to convince her friends that her new boyfriend is not a fantasy. Dan presents Wendy with her own haunting letter from Laura.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   Fiction   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

The others, bored of Kelly and Wendy talking out of hearing range, joined them. “Now this guy coming through the door may be gorgeous-looking, but he sure as hell can’t read. Doesn’t he know this is a private party?” Gabby remarked, looking over Wendy’s left shoulder. The others turned to see who she was referring to.

“Holy fuck, he is gorgeous!” Kelly exclaimed in a hoarse whisper.

“Excuse me, mister, can’t you read? This is a private party!” Gabby stated this loudly, walking towards him.

“Sorry, but I was invited,” he said, wiping raindrops from his dark hair. Wendy, unseen by him, instantly beamed, recognizing her man. He scanned the several groups crowded around the bar, spotted her, and walked over.

“I’m sorry I took so long, Wendy, my love. I had a hell of a time finding a place to park. I finally had to park at the Ford dealer. I hope they don’t try and sell my Mustang,” Dan joked, putting his right hand on the small of Wendy’s back and kissing her left cheek.

If this were the season for flies and mosquitoes, five mouths would be filled about now. “Girls, this is the supposedly imaginary guy I’ve been telling you about. His name is Dan Hayward. We are in love with each other, and yes, he’s married, and yes, he and I are fucking, and yes, his wife knows about us,” she listed.

“Karen just called me. She sends her love and hopes we have a great time tonight,” Dan inserted.

“Daniel, my love, these speechless and very jealous women happen to be Kelly, Gabby, and her partner, Anna, Barbara, Tina, and Allison.”

“Hello, ladies, it’s nice to finally meet you. Wendy has told me many things about all of you,” Dan smiled, shaking each one’s hand.

Dan showed no reaction to discovering Gabby and Anna are a lesbian couple. They just stood there wide-eyed, mouths agape, staring at Wendy’s man. She wasn’t lying about him or his handsome features.

“Good things, I hope,” Kelly said, running her right fingers up and down his lapel.

“Apologies are now being accepted,” Wendy joked, hugging him and returning his kiss. She took his hand in hers and patted it, beaming with love and pride for him.

“Wendy, honey, you’ve hit the romantic jackpot, you lucky bitch!” Kelly exclaimed.

“It’s time to go in and get this party started,” Tina instructed.


Inside the banquet room, there were close to twenty tables that could seat ten people each. Belleville Community Bank has five branches. The addition of husbands, wives, girlfriends, and boyfriends more than doubled the usual size of attendance.

“I wish my other friend, Tina Hamilton, could have been here to meet you. She’s very sick right now. I know you’d like her too. She’s so beautiful with short amber hair and a great figure.”

“What are you trying to do? Set me up with one of your co-workers?” Dan teased.

“Karen is very willing to share you with me. Maybe in return, I might be willing to share you too,” she smiled. “Dan, this evening is so very important to me. To finally be able to be with you like this, I love you!”

“I love you too, Wendy. I’m so proud of you, and I won’t let you down,” he said, kissing her.


Tina Gregson led the way to their reserved table, where several men were already seated, immersed in conversation. “What’s wrong, gentlemen? Are you afraid to tackle some women’s talk?” Tina kidded Brian, her husband of thirty years.

“After all the years with you, Tina, I know when the waters are full of female sharks,” he kidded, kissing her left cheek, then holding out a chair for her to sit on.

“I love you too, honey,” Tina replied, sitting, and they instantly interlocked their fingers together. He glanced down at the cleavage her low-cut dress revealed.

“Gentlemen, this is my...” Wendy was stumped as to how she should introduce Dan. “This is my husband-in-law, Dan Hayward.”

“Husband-in-law, there’s no such thing as a husband-in-law!” Gabby stated.

Wendy shrugged her shoulders. “There is now. This is the first time I’ve introduced Dan to anyone. I didn’t know what to call him,” she whispered to Kelly. Each guy introduced themselves with a handshake. Dan sat on Wendy’s left, affording him a sneaky view down her blouse, and Kelly was on her right.

“So how was it swimming in female shark infested waters, Dan?” Brian quipped.

“Luckily, I can hold my own, and besides, I had my personal lifeguard pull me out of the water just in time,” Dan replied, kissing Wendy’s cheek. She blushed slightly at Dan’s comment and everyone looking at her. He took her left hand in his right and rested them on the table for all to see.

She smiled at him, her eyes sparkling in the candlelight. “I love you, Dan.”

“I love you too, Wendy.” They kissed again.


“Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the annual Bellville Community Bank banquet. We are here for our usual presentations as well as to say goodbye to a great bank manager and close friend, Thomas Wilson,” one of the employees said into the microphone.

Everyone politely applauded Tom. Wendy adjusted her chair, moving it closer to Dan and resting her left hand on his right leg, just above his knee. While everyone was intent on looking at the podium, Dan’s attention was on Wendy. He put his right arm around her right shoulder. She looked at him, catching him gazing at her.

“What is it?” She asked, smiling.

“You are so incredibly smart and beautiful, and I’m so very lucky to have you in my life. Just what is a husband-in-law?” He asked in her ear.

“I’m sorry, Dan. I apologize. I didn’t know how to introduce you to my friends. I never thought about it before. I wanted them to know you’re more than just a boyfriend to me.”

“No apology is needed. I sort of like the title, ‘Husband in Law,’ it sounds unique.”

“This is the first time we’ve been out like this in public to meet my work friends,” she defended.

“It certainly won’t be the last. So I guess I’ll be introducing you as my “wife-in-law” to my friends?” He smiled at her.

“I love that title too,” she smiled, patting and rubbing his leg.

“I’ll give you a lifetime to stop rubbing my leg.”

“If that is a proposal, I gladly accept.” Her eyes twinkled in the candlelight, and they kissed again. Waves of emotion washed over her body, she loves him so much!


Everyone enjoyed their meal and dessert. Dan and Wendy continually eyed each other, smiling and winking. They made conversation with the others at the table, and Dan held his own in discussions with different people. She placed her left elbow on his right shoulder, resting her head on her fist. Wendy’s girlfriends tried pumping him for information on him with some success—what he did for a living, where his home was, etc.

Wendy took Dan’s right hand and teasingly put it on her left leg, sliding it under the hem of her skirt. She purposely wore no pantyhose so he could feel her soft, bare skin. She gave him a coy, sexy smile and kissed him.

“You’re bad!” Kelly whispered, seeing Dan’s hand under her skirt.

“I know I am, and it’s just the start of Dan fucking me tonight. You should try it,” she said.

“What ... Dan fucking me?”

“I didn’t mean it like that, but hey, if you want to, I don’t mind,” Wendy hinted.

“You would honestly let me fuck your boyfriend?”

“Husband in Law,” she jokingly corrected. “Of course I would!”

A moment later, Kelly took her husband’s hand, sliding it under her skirt. “Honey, fuck me when we get home,” she whispered bluntly to him.


Now it was time for the formalities. Tom Wilson was called up to the podium to give his retirement speech, thanking everyone for their support during his years at the different bank branches.

Tom picked up several envelopes. “Now comes my favourite part, the performance bonuses. Despite the current economic situation, the shareholders have been very pleased with this year’s business performance. That is testament to the hard work you all put in day in and day out. I’ll call everyone’s name alphabetically, as usual, and hand you your envelope.”

Dan ran his fingers lightly over Wendy’s wrist and under the cuff of her blouse. He brushed the back of his fingers across her left cheek and her neck, sending shivers of excitement through her. He leaned over, breathed into her ear, and nibbled on her lobe, teasing her.

“You know that drives me crazy,” she whispered.

“That’s just the start!” He smiled, and she boldly gave his cock a quick rub.

Wendy’s name was called next, and she walked up to receive her envelope. She was greeted by several wolf whistles on the way up and back to Dan. She avoided eye contact with the crowd and blushed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.