Tommy - Cover

Tommy

Copyright© 2017 by realoldbill

Chapter 14

Sex Story: Chapter 14 - The start of a series about a youngster's sexual development - this is NOT a nice story

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   First   Masturbation   Size   Violence  

Tommy entered his senior year of high school shortly after his sixteenth birthday. He was a reasonably handsome and very muscular young man of 6-2 and 180 pounds with a 42 inch chest, 30 inch waist and an erect phallus that measured, according to his mother’s sewing tape, an honest nine inches in length and between seven and eight in circumference depending on when and where his shaft was circled. He was rightly proud of his hefty equipment as well as his ability to use it.

He thought back over the last summer, and since he had raped Valerie at the time of the junior prom, he could not recall a female who had not enjoyed at least one orgasm while impaled on his hard manhood, and he took pride in that accomplishment since there were well over 200 girls and women who had climaxed due to his efforts the past summer. He stroked himself and cupped his hard scrotum, making his chest muscles bulge and his abs tighten. He felt ready.

His football coach did not give him the usual lecture about the evils of fornication during the season, but, with one brief exception, Tommy pretty much stuck to preparing for each game by forgoing sex for four or five days. He did not have a girl friend, but played the field widely, always on the lookout for new girls and steadily fucking his way through the corps of cheerleaders and self-styled sub-debs.

“You see them twins?” Charlie asked at lunchtime early in September.

Tommy shook his head. “What grade?”

“Shit, I don’ know. Hot, brother. I do know that.” He clasped his big hands before his chest to show the size of their bulging accoutrements.

“Jail bait,” Jim said from across the table. “Name’s Bailey, sophs, JV cheerleaders I think. Cockteasers. Maybe fourteen.”

“Twins,” said Tommy. “I’ve never had twins that I can remember.”

“How many girls have you horsed?” Charlie asked.

“Damn if I know. You seen Valerie around, speaking of that.”

“Naw, she transferred to some private school,” Jim said. “Damn ice queen. Shit on her.”

Pre-season football practice had gone well, and Tommy was the team’s starting tailback and second-string linebacker. He scored twice in the first game although Riverdale lost, and he had to get his lip sewed up after the game, ten stitches. His academic schedule was fairly light since he only needed English and two other credits for graduation. He signed up for a pottery course as an elective after hearing that a pretty young female was teaching it.

Ms Simons was twenty-two, a well-build blonde with short hair and a good smile. She had graduated from the state college and this was her first job. She wore short skirts and loose tops and the boys enjoyed watching her big boobs bounce as she moved quickly up and down the aisles and discussed whether or not she wore a bra. On the first day of classes, Tommy made sure she knew his name and at the end of class volunteered to be her aide. “I’ve got study hall next,” he told her. “Easy to get out of.”

She smiled at the big youngster, thanked him and signed the form he handed her. By the end of the week she was calling him Tommy and he was, as her insistence, calling her Ellen when they were alone. Tommy had managed to rub up against her a few times and get a good look down the front of her shirt now and then. He knew she smelled good and wore lacy underthings including a bra, and he knew he was going to fuck her pretty soon and pretty often once he figured out how to get started.

At halftime during the second game, Tommy waved to the young woman up in the stands as the team ran back on the field, and on Monday she praised his performance since he had gained more than hundred yards and scored the winning TD. He thanked her and tried to look shy and humble, attitudes he seldom displayed.

On Wednesday as they passed in the storeroom face to face, Tommy stopped her with his knee, since her hands as well as his hands were full, and kissed her gently. For a second or two, she hesitated and then pulled back her head and blinked. “Sorry,” he said and went back to putting things on shelves. Ms Simon watched him and said nothing. Tommy had enjoyed the feel of her firm breasts on his ribs.

The next day at the end of class she had him sit in a desk and then sat behind her big teachers’ desk and fingered a pencil. “About that kiss,” she said with a smile.

“I said I was sorry,” said Tommy, trying hard not to smile.

“You know that isn’t right.”

He nodded.

“You can be somebody’s else’s aide. Miss Watson could use the help, I’m sure.”

“Won’t happen again.” Tommy crossed his heart. He had found out where the woman rented a room and was already planning the next step.

Since there was no game that Friday, the Golden Dragons met with a half-keg of beer and a lot of talk about the buxom Bailey twins. Spike Miller brought his over-weight girl in late and very buzzed. She danced and stripped for the boys, and then they double-teamed her until all of them had enjoyed her body at least twice.

The next day, after hanging around for an hour, Tommy just happened to run into Miss Simons as she merged from the grocery store with two heavy plastic bags hanging from her fingers. “Hey,” he said, screeching his bicycle to a halt in front of her. “Let me help you with those.”

Before the young woman could speak, he had hung the bags from his handlebars and was walking beside her. “Where do you live?” he asked, knowing exactly where she lived after getting one of the girls to look up her address in the office. He promised the gawky girl a date after football season.

“Over there,” said Ms Simon, pointing. “It’s only three blocks, but thanks.”

“Pleasure,” he said. “How do you like Riverdale?”

“Not much different from home. Utica’s where I come from.”

“On the canal,” he said, “I’ve been through there.”

When they reached the door of her one-room apartment, having chatted politely about the weather, the football season, and the school, Tommy insisted on carrying the groceries in, and Ms Simon then offered him a Coke and poured out one for each of them. He slipped a super-E pill into hers while she was putting things away and then looked at some of her art books, especially the nudes.

They chatted for a while and then the young woman looked at her watch, finished her drink and said, “I’ve really got to go. I’m meeting someone.”

“Hot date?” asked Tommy, stalling for time and sipping his soft drink.

She chuckled. “No, Miss Watson and I are going to a gallery this afternoon to look at some very avant paintings.”

“What time?” he asked, noting that she seemed to be blinking a lot and there was sweat on her forehead.

“About an hour,” she said, standing and bracing herself on the table, her knees a bit watery. The room seemed to be spinning.

Tommy stood and took her hand. “That’s plenty of time.”

“I don’t understand,” she said as he pulled her to him.

“You will,” he said as he kissed her and pressed her body to his, kneading her hard buttocks.

She struggled weakly, feeling woozy and lightheaded, not sure what was going on, happy and confused as Tommy pulled her polo shirt over her head and popped open her front-closing bra and dragged it off her arms.

“Hot fuck,” the boy said loudly as the teacher’s firm 34C’s leapt free and bobbled in his hands, their dark nipples already hard. “What a pair of beauties.” He nibbled and sucked one while he squeezed the other, pushing the woman across the small room on stumbling feet and ignoring her slurred protests.

Ms Simon tangled her hand in Tommy’s hair and closed her eyes as he kissed her hard. “I have to get ready,” she said as he shoved her toward her sofa bed, laid her down and pulled off her Levi’s and running shoes. “Oh,” was all she said, blinking.

He grabbed her tiny underpants by the crotch and ripped them away and then knelt beside her to lick and suck at her vulva while the woman kept repeating, “Have to get ready.” Then she moaned and climaxed as the boy’s tongue delved into her inner labia and his hand caressed her breast.

Tommy did not bother to undress. He just tore open his button front jeans, let his big cock jump free and eased himself down between the teacher’s bare legs and slowly and deeply penetrated her with his stiff cock as he lifted her legs wide apart. He was surprised she was so tight and clinging. It took him three tries to get buried in her, in to the balls, screwing the gasping teacher to the sofa as her legs came to rest on his shoulders.

“What are you doing?” Ms Simon asked quietly, as Tommy arched above her with his fists by her ears and started fucking her at more than a stroke a second, driving his whole long cock in and out of her, smacking them together, grunting with each of his pleasurable strokes. The room soon filled with the sucking and slurping sounds of their rutting and with the creak of the bedspring and the grunts of effort both of them made.

The writhing young woman, whose drugged mind was unable to make sense of her situation, came again before the boy ejaculated deep within her, groaning with uninhibited joy as he ravaged her tight and seldom used vagina and filled her with his spew. He pulled out of her with a wet plop, turned her over without difficulty, got her knees under her and her head down, lifted her rounded ass and rammed his stalk back into her puffy-lipped and dripping cunt. She screamed as he hit her cervix and then he battered it again and again, rubbing quickly over a super-sensitive area with each thrust.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.