Tommy
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2017 by realoldbill

Sex Story: Chapter 12 - The start of a series about a youngster's sexual development - this is NOT a nice story

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   First   Masturbation   Size   Violence  

Secret societies, fraternities and the like, were illegal in the state’s public schools. Five sub-rosa clubs for boys and three sororities for girls flourished when Tommy was in high school. He was tapped by a group called the Golden Dragons, a club most non-members called “lizards.” After meeting the current members, most of them athletes he already knew, and taking part in a keg party that featured four drunk junior high girls and a bit of good-natured hazing, Tommy was sworn in and given a tiny gold pin to wear on his chest.

The Dragons met weekly in a member’s basement, planned activities and then enjoyed beer and sex with the girls provided by the host. They played touch football and various games against other fraternities and, at the school year’s end, had a joint party that ended as a full-fledged and thoroughly drunken bacchanal.

After the third meeting, when he emerged from the back room, that night’s host approached him with a worried look. “What was Doris yelling about?” he asked.

Tommy made a face and scratched his balls. “Guess I was a little big for her, Jimbo.”

“Damn. I’ve been fuckin’ her for two years. She’s well broke in.”

“She claimed I hurt her. Made me get off. Did me with her hands.”

“Shit,” the other boy said. “She knows betten’n that.” He disappeared into the back room, and Tommy drew himself another glass of beer.

He was leaning back and watching a game on TV when the host reappeared and perched beside him. “She says you poked a baseball bat into her.”

Tommy laughed, stood up, unzipped and flopped out his spent member.

“Jeez-us! How big is that thing?”

“Damn if I know.” He stroked it three times and it rose and filled. “Let’s go see her.”

With Tommy’s huge cock leading the way, they went into the small maid’s room where the girl had humped all the Dragons and confronted Doris, a senior of much experience whose reputation as a slut had followed her out of junior high. She was getting dressed, stuffing her big boobs back into their halter.

“Get him out of here,” the girl whined. “Look at that thing.”

“Come on, Doris,” Jim said, “least you could do is suck him off.”

‘Never, no way,” she said. “Take me home.” She sniffed and rubbed at her eyes as Tommy stood before her with his cock arched up and aimed at her nose.

“OK, OK,” Jim said, “he was the last one anyway.” He turned to Tommy. “I’m sorry, man. Everybody else’s gone home. Why don’ you stay and watch the game and I’ll be right back?”

Tommy nodded and Jim and Doris quickly left. Down the basement steps came a curly headed blonde girl in a long t-shirt with a panda printed on it. She stood on the steps and looked down at Tommy as he was in the process of stuffing his unsatisfied manhood back in his pants, a bit like wrestling with a python.

“What you guys doing down here?” she asked. “Thought I heard a girl yelping.”

“Hi,” Tommy said, pulling up his zipper and shaking down his prick. “Who are you?” She was cute, Tommy thought, real cute.

The girl came all the way down and walked across the room, her small breasts bobbling beneath the loose-fitting shirt. “I’m Amy, Jim’s sister. You’re Tommy, right. Saw your football picture in the paper. Don’t you work at the pool in the summer?”

“That’s me,” the boy said, admiring the pretty young girl. He sat and sipped his beer. “You want some?”

“Sure,” she said. “Folks aren’t home or you guys wouldn’t be here.”

“Yeah, we do get loud sometimes.”

She drank and nodded. “I remember now.” She blinked. “A girl at the pool, one, it doesn’t matter; she told me about you.” The girl blushed and looked away.

Tommy watched the girl’s nipples poking her t-shirt and felt himself being aroused. “What did you hear?” He reminded himself that she was Jimbo’s sister, his little sister.

“It was a secret,” she said as he refilled her beer glass.

“I can keep a secret,” he said.

She drank about half of what she had, wiped her mouth and looked at him with pale blue eyes. “She said you had the biggest cock in the world.”

He laughed. “She was just trying to scare you.”

Amy drank down her beer and held out her glass. “No, she wasn’t. She said, well, she said you did her sister, you know what I mean, and her sister said you were as long as her arm and, and.” She stopped and blinked. Tommy handed her back her refilled glass.

“How old are you?” Tommy asked, feeling the urge again, unsatisfied by Doris’s hurried hand-job.

Amy looked away and said, “Sixteen.” Alone in the room, she had played at being sixteen with her Barbie dolls, even holding plastic Ken between her legs a few times and getting him all wet.

“Are you really? I haven’t seen you at school. You’re too pretty not to notice.”

She lifted her chin. “I don’t go that that old school.” She drained her glass again. “I’m going back to bed.”

“OK,” Tommy said, “good to meet you. But aren’t you just a little bit curious?”

“Curious?” Amy said, licking her lips and feeling a bit woozy. She had drunk some beer before but never so much so quickly.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.