Tommy
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2017 by realoldbill

Sex Story: Chapter 11 - The start of a series about a youngster's sexual development - this is NOT a nice story

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   First   Masturbation   Size   Violence  

Tommy saw an ad in the weekly paper for a Pontiac Firebird at a reasonable price. Unfortunately it was in Greenville, twenty miles away. He called the owner and made an appointment to see the car on his day off at the pool. It was too far for a bike ride, so the boy walked out to the main highway and stuck out his thumb.

The third car to come by slid silently to a stop just past him, and the woman driver wearing large sunglasses waved. Tommy trotted to the side of the silver convertible and hopped in, noticing at once how long and bare the driver’s legs were. At first he thought she was bare-assed, and he felt his cock tingle.

“Where you headed,” she asked, putting her powerful car in gear.

‘Greenville,” Tommy said. “Thanks for stopping.”

“Don’t see many folks thumbing these days,” she said, giving him a 100-watt smile. Her light, lime green top flapped about her impressive chest and she wore ragged Levi shorts that barely covered her pudenda and buttocks with a lot of her tanned middle showing. She was barefoot and had her long blonde hair tied back with a silken scarf that was also lime green.

By the time she got the car into 4th gear they were doing more than 70 mph and Tommy had felt himself pushed back in the leather seat by the car’s roaring acceleration.

“How fast will this thing go?” he asked. He tried to guess the woman’s age from her profile and gave up. She was no teenager, he was sure of that.

“They say 150 but I’ve never gone over 110.” She glanced his way as she passed a car that was doing the 55 mph limit.

“V6?” Tommy asked.

She nodded. “You ever ride in a Dodge Viper?”

“Uh uh,” he said.

“That makes this car look tame.”

She rounded a sweeping curve at 80 and then slowed down. “They sometimes put a radar car along here. Is one of those lights red? I sometimes can’t hear the beep with the top down.” She pointed to a small device sitting on the dash.

“Nope,” said Tommy, and the woman hit the gear lever, floored the accelerator and they were soon doing 85 on the nearly empty road before she shifted back down.

Halfway to Greenville, the blonde woman pulled her racy car into the driveway of a small motel, spraying gravel in all directions, handed Tommy a plastic credit card and said, “Get us a room. I promise it won’t take long.” She licked her lips. “Hurry up.”

Tommy stumbled out, booked a room, got the key and the woman took his arm, and they entered the cool, dark room and closed the door behind them.

They kissed greedily and the blonde snorted and took off her sunglasses. “When we hit 75,” she said, “I saw your erection. I couldn’t believe it. The head was halfway down your leg, pushing up your shorts.”

Tommy peeled her flimsy green shirt over her head and tossed it aside, and she ripped off her lacy bra and dragged his t-shirt away, ignoring her protests before they kissed again and fell back on the bed.

“Then,” she said, wiggling out of her tiny pants while Tommy undid his, “I saw the head of your cock jump out of the leg of your shorts when we rounded that curve back there. It’s beautiful.”

“Thanks,” Tommy said, grasping her full right breast and gobbling up her left. She squealed as his freed cock jumped up between them.

The woman wiggled free and crouched between his legs, grasping his manhood with both hands and bringing its fiery head to her mouth. “Ummm,” she said as she licked it and sucked it in, gulping it down her throat and closing her eyes. “Ummmm.”

Tommy laid back and enjoyed as she sucked, stroked and squeezed his cock and balls. Then she mounted him, brought his hands up to her large breasts and started moving up and down on his thick ram, grunting and smiling at the same time.

The only light came past closed Venetian blinds as they smacked their bodies together madly, both breaking a sweat quickly in the airless space, both intent on making their fornicating last as long as possible but neither willing to hold back for an instant.

The woman soon came with a cry and a spasm that racked her lush body, and Tommy immediately flipped her on her back, pulled her legs up above his pelvis and started giving her long, strong, deep thrusts with his mighty phallus, using the muscles he had developed for sports, tensing his buttocks and driving with his thick thighs and hardened stomach. He ignored her shocked look as he enjoyed her.

She snorted, writhed and whinnied beneath him, holding him tightly between her legs until she came again, arching and clamping hard on his thick member as it jerked and throbbed deep within her. The boy had never been in a female who had such complete control of her vaginal muscles; in fact he had never heard of kegel exercises. Tommy grabbed the top of the bed, increased the pressure on the gasping woman and quickly had her up on her head and shoulders as he got to his feet, knees bent and cock ramming straight into her at five strokes a second. She squealed and then sobbed, writhing and bucking under him.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.