Tommy - Cover

Tommy

Copyright© 2017 by realoldbill

Chapter 9

Sex Story: Chapter 9 - The start of a series about a youngster's sexual development - this is NOT a nice story

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   First   Masturbation   Size   Violence  

Because his schoolwork was not what either he or his parents wanted, Tommy did not try out for the basketball team that winter. He hit the books hard, stayed away from girls on most school nights and managed to get on the honor roll by the time he had to start thinking about PSAT tests and college admissions. He rationed himself to two girls a week and managed to stick to that limit except during a couple of snow days and then over the Christmas holidays.

Track season found him, now at about 180 pounds, winning several meets in the shot-put, getting some seconds and thirds in the long jump and placing second in the County meet at season’s end in both the shot and the broad jump. Tommy had to admit that enjoyed looking at his fit body in his mirror and wondered if his cock was nearing the dimensions of his coach’s immense weapon. When he shook it out and tensed his abs, he could see the similarity.

His grades improved, his PSAT score pleased almost everybody, and he got a date with one of the hottest girls in school for his junior prom. Valerie Morris, sometimes called the ice queen, was a lanky blonde who starred in lacrosse, basketball and softball, winning three letters just as Tommy did. She stood five-ten in her sweat socks and weighed about 125, if anybody cared, and many people did, 34-22-32. Her high breasts were the size of baseballs and nearly as firm and her long legs could cover a lot of ground in a few seconds. She had scored six times in one lacrosse game. Many of her fellow juniors thought she was a lesbian since she showed no interest in boys before the winter holidays of 11th grade.

Then she met a Midshipman from the Naval Academy and fell in love, madly, wildly and foolishly in love. He was a family friend who was engaged to a girl at Wellesley. A good tennis player and a handsome and funny young man, serious about his education and his career in the Navy, he hardly noticed Valerie despite the fact that she fell all over him, couldn’t take her eyes off him, and tried to corner him every chance she got. He was nice to her, which made it worse, and danced with her at the country club, which made her wet between the legs.

So during the second semester of her junior year, Valerie was a different girl. She hardly recognized it, but she was in heat. She began to dress in a more feminine manner, used some make-up now and then and started going out with a series of eager male classmates, discarding one right after the other because they did not measure up to her Midshipman, her dream man, her Prince Charming.

“Hey, Val,” Tommy said to her as they headed for the lockers. “You going to the Prom?’

“Suppose,” she said. “Is it mandatory?”

“Want to go with me?” he asked in an offhand manner.

She stopped and frowned, grabbing his elbow and nearly spilling his loose-leaf binder. “Wait a minute, aren’t you going steady with...”

He smiled and shook his head. “How about it?”

She nodded, puzzled, and said, “Sure, why not, OK, thanks,” and waved as she went down the hall, not sure if she had made a good decision. She knew Tommy’s reputation and had heard unbelievable stories from time to time of his conquests and his attributes.

Hot damn, Tommy thought. Hot damn, I’m going to melt the ice queen. His dangling cock tingled.

Valerie’s parents were pleased with her new interest in men and were quite willing to pay more that $200 for a prom dress and some shoes to match. Valerie got her hair done, a first for her, and her nails, and bought some fancy underwear including a strapless bra to wear under her bare-shouldered, wine-colored dress with the slit skirt.

Tommy rented a tux, bought a corsage and got one of his buddies who had a car to double date with him and Valerie. Of course he asked her if that was OK and if she had expected a limo and all that, an expense usually saved for the senior prom.

The evening came, soft and moon filled, and they went off to the best hotel in the area, danced and talked and laughed and went out on the terrace and hugged and kissed before they headed for home in Jerry’s folk’s Cadillac at about eleven o’clock. Tommy and Valerie cuddled in the back seat and exchanged a few light kisses and Valerie pushed Tommy’s hands away from her chest a few times. She also resisted his suggestions they go with Jerry for a party at his home, one where some of the Golden Dragons would be enjoying themselves.

“Hey,” Tommy said, when they pulled up in front of Valerie’s brick house. “Your house is dark. Let’s go to Jerry’s, come on.” Tommy’s cock ached to have at the girl, and he knew there would be plenty of alcohol in that basement and some drugs as well.

“It’s OK. They’re away for the weekend. They just stayed to take those dorky pictures of us and then they went, zoom, like that.”

“I’ll get home,” Tommy told his buddy, quickly deciding to take advantage of the new situation. “Night, thanks for the ride. Have fun.”

Tommy walked with Valerie to her door, and she handed him a key from her tiny golden purse. He unlocked the door and followed her in. “Want me to check for boogey men?” he asked.

She laughed and flipped on the hall light.

Tommy gathered her in and kissed her firmly, one hand on the back on her head and the other on her buttocks, grinding her hard against his engorged member, feeling her firm breasts poking at him.

“Um,” she said when she pulled free and licked her lips. “That’s enough. Good night, Tommy. I had fun.”

He pulled the long zipper down the back of her dress. “We’re just getting started.” He kissed her again, briefly and tongued her quickly as he pushed her satin gown down to her waist.

“Be nice,” she said, wiping her mouth. “We had a good time and, and I need to sit down.” She stumbled and nearly fell. He grabbed her and smiled.

“I bet you do,” Tommy said. “That last Coke had a double dose of Ecstasy in it, and I’m surprised you’re still upright. Guess it’s because you’re in such good shape.” He didn’t say her drink also contained a few drops of rohypnol or GHB, he was not sure which.

“I feel kind of dizzy,” Valerie said, not registering what he had said and losing her grip on the front of her dress. It slid to her knees and then to the floor, and she kicked it aside and sat down on the sofa, confused and light headed, afraid she might vomit.

Tommy sat beside her and unsnapped her strapless bra and tossed it into the dark, admiring how high her nipples sat on her round boobs. He grabbed one and squeezed. “What are you doing?” she asked as he shed his coat and tie and bent to lick her left breast. “Don’t,” she cried, trying to push him away as he got his thumbs into the waist of her half slip and panty hose.

Tommy stood, smiling broadly and yanked off the woozy girl’s slip, stockings and shoes, leaving her sprawled and naked on the sofa, blinking at him and wondering why everything seemed so warm and friendly, and she was so eager to please. She felt like her arms were heavy, and she was moving in slow motion as she watched the big young man standing before her strip out of his clothes. She admired his smile and smiled back at him, feeling very friendly, very happy.

Tommy pulled off his shoes and socks, folded his rented pants carefully and then took the girl’s hand and got her to her feet with his arm about her waist. His cock had escaped from his boxers and jutted out of the fly, jerking and filling. “Let’s go up to your room,” he suggested, knowing stains on the brocaded sofa might be a problem and not sure whether or not 17-year-old Valerie was a virgin.

“My room,” slurred Valerie, “my room. Let’s go up the stairs, up the stairs.” She picked up one of her maroon shoes and let Tommy lead her up the steps, taking each one carefully as the hall seemed to spin before her. In her own room, she attempted a pirouette, and fell across her bed, mumbling something and then giggling.

Tommy tossed his underpants aside, got on his knees between the girl’s long legs and grabbed her ankles. He spread her legs and pushed them up and back, admiring the pink center of Valerie’s virgin slot. He tried butting his cock into her vulva but found her much too tight even though he had no trouble stroking her outer lips with his cock’s blunt head and rubbing at her hooded nub.

He pushed both her legs to one side, grabbed them with his right hand and used his left to bring his rigid ram to her vagina’s tiny opening. Still stymied after several tries, Tommy rolled the moaning girl over on her face and pushed his thumb and then his forefinger into her and pried her open.

“Don’t, don’t,” Valerie moaned. “I don’ want to, Jimmy.”

Who is Jimmy? Tommy wondered as he got his cockhead into her tight passage. “Up on your knees,” he said to her, lifting her hips and pushing firmly, gaining very little ground.

Valerie struggled up, wiggling her firm buttocks and burying her head between her hands. “Be nice,” she mumbled as Tommy spit in his hand, greased his cock and then rammed it a few inches into the girl, tearing through her hymen and spreading the walls of her virgin birth canal.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.