Tommy - Cover

Tommy

Copyright© 2017 by realoldbill

Chapter 8

Sex Story: Chapter 8 - The start of a series about a youngster's sexual development - this is NOT a nice story

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   First   Masturbation   Size   Violence  

After the first Saturday morning of football practice, Tommy’s sister, now in her first year at the local community college and regularly enjoying sex with two young men, decided she was not going to fuck her brother any more. She lay beside him, her hands in her groin and filled with his sperm, sore and hurt while he nuzzled her and said, “Sorry, Sis,” over and over.

Tommy had a good football season as a starting back on offense and second-string linebacker. He scored ten times that year, including two PATs, and led the team in tackles despite playing irregularly on defense.

As for sex, he got in the habit of jerking off in the shower Saturday morning and then finding a compliant girl or two for Saturday night. Since there were no Saturday games that year, he got to the seasons’ final game with a well-established habit and a well-exercised male member.

Riverdale won the last game of the season and after a loud celebration Tommy went to a party at Jona’s home and woke up Saturday morning on a couch in her basement. His cock was rigid, hard as stone, and he could not remember much of the previous evening except that he knew from the taste in his mouth that he had been drinking beer and smoking something that wasn’t tobacco.

The boy stumbled to his feet, squinted against the early morning sun of mid-November, and climbed up to the home’s main floor, badly in need of a piss. He got a drink of water, visited the powder room and urinated for five minutes, and then headed for Jona’s bedroom, his raging cock preceding him like a ship’s prow.

Jona and another girl were still asleep, tangled in the sheets and blankets. Tommy gently pulled the blanket off the long-legged blonde and slid into the bed beside her, letting his horn move gently up her stomach and lie just beneath the cleavage between her small, round breasts. He kissed her nose and her eyes popped open.

“Hi,” she said, stretching and then her eyes opened wide. “What’s that?” she whispered, reaching down to grasp his ram’s blunt head. It nearly filled her palm. She shook her head at Tommy as she pushed her to her back and spread her legs apart with his knee. “Please don’t,” she sobbed as he pressed his hard cock between her puffy lips.

Tommy had pummeled her the night before and left her sore and sobbing and now he was prising her open with the monstrous head of his huge prick and was going to rip her apart, split her body. She felt him enter her and arched up, lifted her legs and gasping as his immense Saturday morning erection jerked and jolted its way up into her. Jona had enjoyed a lot of boys and several men but had never felt anything like Tommy’s steel hard probe.

“Please, Tommy,” Jona begged, “don’t do it. It’s too big. You’re hurting me.”

Tommy stopped and looked down at her, his cock jumping and flexing, wanting friction, demanding action. Jona was a big healthy girl, and Tommy could not remember how many times he had enjoyed her, but something was different. There were tears in her eyes and she looked frightened.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.