Tommy - Cover

Tommy

Copyright© 2017 by realoldbill

Chapter 5

Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The start of a series about a youngster's sexual development - this is NOT a nice story

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   First   Masturbation   Size   Violence  

Saturday morning Tommy’s sister came into his bedroom, pulled off her t-shirt and climbed into bed beside him. “You got in late,” she said after she kissed him and felt the start of a beard which surprised her. She didn’t think her 14-year-old brother was shaving.

“Hum,” he said, reaching down to feel his hard prick and scratch his aching balls. “Party at Millers. You ever been to one? Lots of beer, lots of drugs, lots of girls.”

“Who’d you go with?” she asked as she reached to grasp his thick cock. It seemed to get bigger every week.

“Barbie, Beth and some girl, Joanna something. Margie Phillips brought me home.”

“That slut,” Monica said as Tommy held his cock at its base and his sister mounted it and slid down the pole, smiling, screwing herself onto him. “Ew, that’s good.” She pinched his nipples.

“She’s OK, ‘ he said, reaching up to grasp his sister’s boobs, “but Beth’s mad at me. I fucked her in the car, and she didn’t like it. I did Margie out in the garage on that aluminum chaise.”

“You use a rubber?” Monica asked, wriggling to try to get more comfortable on the thick shaft impaling her.

“Uh uh. Didn’t have one.”

“Take some with you, next time, dork.”

“Hell, seems to me it’s on the girl if its important to her.”

“Shut up and get to work,” his sister said.

Halfway through the football season with the team’s record two wins and three losses, and after several injuries, Tommy got to play some offense and did well, scoring a touchdown and making a key block on another scoring run. His picture was in the local paper, and his parents told him they were proud of him.

By then the cheerleaders would have nothing to do with him. and Tommy’s Friday night often went dateless so he had to resort to his left hand and a jar of Vaseline. One afternoon the next week he went back and had an hour of fun with Jona’s mother, but generally he stuck to his coach’s advice and abstained from sex all week.

Saturday there was always a party and some girl who didn’t know his reputation found out about him in a strange bedroom or a car’s back seat. Tommy loved to hear them yell and beg. He seldom took less than an hour to satisfy himself, and he almost never had the same girl twice.

Then he spotted a pretty little girl at lunchtime and went and sat with her, looking for another conquest. He put is tray down beside hers and said, “Hi, I’m Tom...”

“I know who you are,” she said, shaking his hand, “I saw your picture in the paper. I’m Nancy South, and we just moved here last week.”

“Well, welcome to Riverdale. You make the place a lot prettier. What grade are you in?”

“Ninth,” she said, feeling others’ eyes on her. She ate her pizza. She knew she was pretty; people had told her that since she was five or six.

“You coming to the game Friday?”

She nodded.

“Can I see you after, go get a Coke or something?”

She shook her head.

“How come?”

“I’m thirteen and my folks won’t let me date until I’m sixteen.”

“Thirteen, did you skip a grade too; I’m just fourteen.”

“You sure are big,” Nancy said, wondering if he was big all over. She felt her nipples tingle.

Tommy’s cock was swelling and tried to control his lust. The girl was very well developed for one so young and her legs were long and shapely too. Her tight jeans showed her rounded butt.

“I’ve been working out, lifting weights.”

“Oh,” she said, drinking her milk.

“It wouldn’t be a date. We’d go with a bunch of other guys.”

“I’ll ask, but I don’t think so. I’ve got a ten o’clock curfew and the game’s over about nine.”

“You got a bike?” Tommy asked, noticing how good she smelled.

“Uh huh,” Nancy said, finishing her salad.

“Saturday we can go for a ride. I’ll show you the town; maybe we can picnic.”

“Sounds like a date to me,” she said with a grin.

“No, nothing like that.” Tommy smiled back.

The next day Nancy agreed to a bike ride and after Friday night’s game, Tommy jerked off with Nancy’s cute face in his mind and when he screwed his sister the next morning, he thought about the young girl.

It was a chilly morning and the girl wore tattered jeans and a bulky sweater. The pair biked through the town and Tommy pointed out the bank, the post office, the Civil War cannon, and the favorite high school hangouts. He also showed her the places to be avoided, the bars and the town’s only and only strip joint, and then he bought a couple of subs and Cokes and they peddled to the park, sat at a old table and ate and talked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.