Tommy
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2017 by realoldbill

Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The start of a series about a youngster's sexual development - this is NOT a nice story

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   First   Masturbation   Size   Violence  

By the time that summer ended and Tommy was fourteen and entered the 10th grade, his bank account was more than $3,000 richer, and he owned a new bike worth about $400 and a Playstation2 and several of the newest games as well as some expensive shoes and a few other things his parents did not know about including several hundred dollars worth of hard core pornography.

He was not yet aware of it, but he had started a major growth spurt. He knew that he was much better at fucking than he had been six month before and was proud of how many girls and women he had pleased and how few he had disappointed. When he looked at himself in the mirror on the back of his door he was both happy and surprised, and he lifted his big cock and shook it at his reflection.

After he and his sister loudly copulated on the last Saturday of vacation, she insisted on measuring him again. “I know it’s bigger,” she said. “I can feel it.”

“Seven and a bit, maybe a quarter,” she said as she read the sewing tape and then she wrapped it around his pole, still hard despite having come in his sister’s mouth as well as in her cunt. “Damn,” she said, “it’s nearly seven, more than six and a half for sure. Seven by seven. I can hardly wait till you’re full grown. That’s really thick, you know; way above average.” He tossed her back on the bed and jumped on her, ignoring his pleas and sobs.

Tommy made the JV football team and was proud of that accomplishment but it meant that he had to give up his lawn cutting.

He went through his list one last time just before classes began, taking extra care with each lawn and scheduling no more than two a day, one after each of the day’s pre-season football practices. Several of the women cried when he told them, but he promised he would try to be back and take care of their lawns the next summer. All of them paid him extra well and two of them wept as he left, their bodies filled with his sperm.

Tommy never knew it but he had impregnated four women that summer and three of them went on to bear the children, their husbands none the wiser, two naming their boys Thomas and the other Tommie since she was a girl. The morning-after pill took care of the final impregnation.

Tommy turned fourteen just before he started 10th grade. He made the August cuts in football when he feared being sent back to the JV and was a second string linebacker and third string running back when the season began. When he had his required physical, he found he was 5-11 in height and 155 in weight, a big gain over the previous year.

“See these stretch lines,” the doctor said, pointing at the boy’s legs and sides, “you’re probably in the midst of a growth spurt, might add another inch or two. What size shoes to you wear now?”

“These new ones are tens,” Tommy said. “I wore eight and a half last year.”

“You likely outgrow those before Christmas.”

They smiled at each other and the doctor found himself admiring the youngster’s oversized cock, glad his horny nurse had not seen it.

Tommy and his 17-year-old sister, who was now a senior, still enjoyed sex with each other almost every Saturday morning, but once Tommy had done the final tour of his dozen or so lawn jobs, he usually gave his testicles a rest during the week. He put his energy into the weight room at school and quickly developed very hard abs, a thick chest, rippling upper arms and shoulders, and strong thighs that bulged in his football pants. He decided that his stronger body would help him please women as well as play football, and he kept working on it, running up the stadium steps after practice and lifting free weights in his basement. He even tried hoisting weights with his erect cock.

The Monday before the first game, Tommy’s coach called him in and had him sit down while he finished his shower in the back of his office. He emerged rubbing his head with a towel and Tommy was astonished to see how big the coach’s penis was. It hung, a slab of pink meat and loose skin, uncircumcised and knotted with blood vessels, a good half-foot between the man’s hairy legs.

The coach sat and let his limp member hang off the edge of the chair. Tommy found he had a hard time not looking at it and could not believe the size of the purple head half concealed by the wrinkled foreskin, it looked like a plum, a good-sized one.

“Want to talk to you about sex,” the coach said.

Tommy nodded as the coach flopped his member around and dried his groin.

“I seen you in the shower; you’re well hung so I guess you’re getting some pretty regular.”

Tommy swallowed. “I thought I was until just now.”

The coach smiled, hefted his wide phallus and let it flop on his thigh. “Oh, this thing. Yeah, it does the job. Some women call it the pleaser.”

Tommy nodded. The coach’s cock was nearly twice as long and nearly three times as wide as Tommy’s was when it was limp.

‘Want you to try to abstain on school days. You can have all the pussy you want on the weekend. Think you can do that?”

Tommy nodded. “Yes sir, I guess. I’ll sure try. I don’t have a regular girl friend or anything.”

“You know most of our games are on Friday night but we’ve get two Saturday away games this year, so for two months I want you coming to game day angry and full of sperm. No jackin’ either. OK?”

“Might come in the bed. It does that now and then,” Tommy said.

“Can’t be helped. Natural, but don’t use or abuse it on school days. OK?”

“Yes sir,” Tommy said, standing.

“Step on the scale there.”

Tommy did and moved the weights on the bar. “One sixty-one,” he said, a bit surprised. He had gained five pounds in a month.

“Good, I thought you were growing. Keep drinking that milk and chowing down your food, and keep that thing in your pants.”

Tommy got in on defense in the first game and made a couple of good tackles as his team lost 13-12 to a cross-town rival. After he showered and dressed, he found Beth Mitchell, Barbie Jones and a girl he did not know waiting for him. “This is my friend Joanna, she goes to the private school, you know Snob Hill,” Beth said after she kissed him.

They said Hi to each other and Tommy admired her lush body dressed in tight sweater and tighter jeans with belly skin showing in between despite the cool weather. Her tits were nice and pointed. They went to Barbie’s GTO and Tommy and Beth got into the back seat. “The Millers are having a party,” Barbie said as she put her car in gear. “Want to go?”

No answer came from the back seat where Beth and Tommy were kissing and pawing at each other. After five days of doing without, Tommy’s balls had merged into a globe the size of a softball and just about as hard. Beth gasped when he ripped away her brand new underpants and drove his iron hard rod up into her, bruising her cervix and ignoring her please to slow down.

She gave up resisting, lay back and wrapped her legs about the boy’s muscular body as he got one knee up beside her hip and braced his other foot on the floor. Tommy wrested Beth’s cheerleader sweater over her head and ripped open her back-clasped bra while she begged him to slow down. He hammered into her like a piledriver, grunting and ignoring her sobs and begging for him to slow don.

It had been a very difficult week, filling with morning woodies and many temptations. He knew he would not last long in Beth’s tight tunnel.

“Don’t, don’t,” the girl cried, trying to push him away as she felt his thrusting shaft swell and jerk, “don’t come in me, don’t, don’t, yah, oh god, damn you, Tommy, don’t, don’t.” Tears poured down her cheeks.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.