Tommy - Cover

Tommy

Copyright© 2017 by realoldbill

Chapter 3

Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The start of a series about a youngster's sexual development - this is NOT a nice story

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   First   Masturbation   Size   Violence  

The next day, he only had one woman to service but three lawns to cut, but the day after that he was at another cheerleader’s home and her randy mother, the girl’s college-age sister and the young girl herself all demanded his attention. It took more than two hours but he was paid $150 for his efforts and left behind three happy women and a carefully trimmed lawn behind.

That afternoon another young housewife hired him to do her lawn and cut back some bushes. When he was about half done, she appeared in some sort of tiny cotton playsuit and decided to sun herself. She lay on her stomach, peeled off her frilly top and called him over, clippers in hand, dripping sweat and admiring her lean body with its smooth muscles, mounded ass and trenched spine. She was already golden tan with no signs of strap mark paleness.

“Do my back, please, ‘ she said, sitting up and holding the scrap of patterned material to her full chest. “I don’t want to burn.” She had a fine pair of boobs which her parents had paid for when she was a freshman, taking her from a 32 A to a 34 B. They were very firm and shapely. She had wanted 36’s but was now happy they had compromised. They were easy to clothe and very sensitive.

Tommy oiled her back carefully and wondered if she needed more attention, his cock atremble. He went back to his hedge clipping. When he was done, he found the girl asleep on her stomach, head turned to the side, mouth open. He shook her shoulder, and she sat up quickly blinking her eyes. Her bare breasts were right in his face so he licked one nipple, noting the marks the plastic straps had left on her pale skin.

“Hope I haven’t burned,” she said as he nibbled and licked. ‘I didn’t mean to fall asleep.” She pulled his sweaty body closer.

Tommy turned his attention to her other tit, and she seemed to notice what he was doing for the first time.

“Oh,” said, her hand in his hair, “that feels good.”

Tommy peeled off her buttoned shorts after she lay back on the chaise and then he licked her slit and sucked at her clit until she begged him to stop, leaking fluids. “Put some more of that stuff on me,” she asked, raising one knee, her pink inner lips wet and glowing.

The boy oiled her golden skin from ankles to ears with special attention to her belly and her wonderfully resilient breasts. Then he peeled off his shorts, got her legs up on his thighs and brought his eager ram to her puckered lips.

“What are you doing?” she asked, blinking rapidly as he got between her outer lips and ran his cockhead up and down her slit.

“Don’t you want to?” said Tommy, mystified.

She shook her head. “Uh, uh, I’m married.” She bit her lower lip. “Please stop.” She looked all around and pushed him away.

“OK,” Tommy said, putting his eager ram out of sight and ignoring his roiling balls. “I’m almost finished. Just got bag up the clippings.”

“Good,” she said, closing her eyes but not her legs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.