So You Want to Be a Nurse
Chapter 8: Riding The Matron

Copyright© 2017 by Michele Nylons

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Riding The Matron - In 1957 Michael Nyland is one of the few male nurses working at Chelmsford Memorial Hospital. Matron Amanda Holliday and Doctor Lovejoy have uncovered his secret fetish for lingerie. One day he wakes up in one of the private wards tied to the bed dressed in silky full-slip, satin cami-knickers, sheer hose, high-heels; and makeup professionally applied and hair coiffured. Nurse Nyland has no choice but to satisfy the Doctor but is totally unprepared for life as a transvestite prostitute.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   CrossDressing   Shemale   TransGender   Fiction   Workplace   Revenge   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Prostitution   Transformation  

Matron, Polly, Jean and James watched Michele come down the staircase; She looked resplendent in her red satin evening gown, shoulder-length brunette hair. The split in the side of her dress displayed a lace garter attached to the dark welt of stocking sheathing her shapely thigh; her feet were shod in black patent-leather high heels which click-clacked on the marble staircase. The gold rings on her fingers, the bracelets on her wrist, her drop earrings, and the elegant pendant hanging around her neck shimmered in the dim light. Her makeup was perfect and she looked stunning.

Stunning enough to bring to a halt the debauchery that was taking place on the lounge. Both Matron and Polly were disrobed; Polly clad in a black satin bustiere, black fully-fashioned stockings and black spiked heels and Matron in a red satin full-slip, matching brassiere, panties, taupe stockings and black heels.

Polly was lying prone on the lounge with the Matron straddling her, top to tail. They had been busy nuzzling each other’s sopping labia; the gussets of their panties eased aside by manicured, red fingernails. Dr Lovejoy and Inspector Burgess sat in armchairs facing the ladies; they each had a drink in one hand and their cocks in the other, both slowly masturbating to the spectacle of the lesbian show before them.

Matron and Polly returned to their business and Michele sauntered over to the bar and poured herself a drink. Both the Doctor and the Inspector patted the arms of their overstuffed chairs indicating she sit there. She chose to perch her firm buttocks next to Jean Burgess who immediately put down his drink and slid his hand under her dress and began to massage her thighs as he improved his erection. Dr Lovejoy gave a wry smile and turned his gaze back to the two resplendent nurses.

The Inspector tried to guide Michele’s hand to his penis but Michele would have none of it; she lit a cigarette and sipped her drink but continued to allow him to play with her legs. She was quiet content to let Jean play with her legs; his fingers lightly caressed her silky stockings and she was becoming a little aroused as she too watched her lover and her nemesis lap at each other’s cunts. She butted out her cigarette and slid off the arm of the chair into Jean’s lap; he kissed her and she responded passionately as his hands explored her stocking tops and his tongue explored her mouth.

She could feel his now fully erect penis pushing against her buttocks and she adjusted herself so that it fit nicely in the crease. Jean gathered her gown so that he had free access to her soft behind and nestled his cock in her crevice rubbing his glans against her panty-clad rear. Michele squirmed and kissed him harder as she felt his cock leak preseminal fluid, wetting the seat of her panties, and his hands pawed at her thighs.

Dr Lovejoy shifted his gaze between to two women and Michele and Jean and he decided it was time to join the fun. He stood and made his way over to the seat where Jean was dry-humping Michele’s buttocks; his hard cock poking out of his trousers. He stood before Michele and she reached out and began to stroke it whilst squirming her buttocks in Jean’ lap. She opened her lips and Dr Lovejoy leaned forward and slid his cock into her mouth.

Michele slavered at Dr Lovejoy’s penis, running the tip of her tongue along the crown of his glans. Dr Lovejoy sighed and began to ease his cock in and out of Michele’s mouth as she clamped her lips down his shaft and began to suckle him. This further aroused Jean Burgess and he slid his cock inside Michele’s panties and searched for her anus. The head of his penis found her puckered bud and Michele obligingly lifted her rear to accommodate him and then slowly began to lower herself onto his rampant member, the passage eased by the remnants of James’s spend still inside her.

She sighed as she felt Jean’s cock slide inside her right up to the hilt, then she began to wriggle her sexy arse so that his cock stimulated her prostate and her silky panties caressed his scrotum. He grabbed her waist and began to slowly fuck her.

James Lovejoy took her face in his hands and began to face-fuck the pretty transvestite as she sucked and licked his shaft and sensitive glans.

Michele was highly aroused, her cock rock hard in her panties. She bounced up and down on Jean’s tumescent weapon, holding on to the arms of the chair for support. At the same time she suckled Dr Lovejoy’s throbbing cock, clamping her lips on the shaft and using the tip of her tongue on his fraenulum. She could feel his cock begin to pulse as it made ready to ejaculate. At the same time Jean thrust deep inside her, plunging his cock into her up to hilt and lifting her until just the tip of his penis penetrated her sphincter, then slamming her back down into his lap as he fucked her hard and fast.

James unloaded in her mouth; having come in her earlier his load was significantly smaller than previous but it still filled Michele’s mouth and she swallowed the proffered nectar as she continued to suck on his pulsating appendage. Jean pulled her down into his lap and ground himself against her buttocks and emptied his seed deep inside her; Michele writhed her buttocks as she milked him of his spend. She could feel the hot load fill her passage as his glans pulsed against her prostrate and his shaft massaged her sphincter; her cock was throbbing and close to climax but she held back; she had other plans.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.