Debbie Does Daddy - Cover

Debbie Does Daddy

Copyright© 2018 by Zipper D Dude

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Debbie knows how to find a sponsor she can trust, and he gets her friend Kara as well.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex  

The Party

Sunday I dressed in a long-sleeve green Henley and brown pants, ready to go to Kara’s father’s party. Debbie took one look at me and said, “No, Daddy, that won’t do. Go change into your blue golf-shirt.”

Kara chipped in with, “She’s right, Brett. That green thing is totally wrong.”

Sponsor or no, I know when I’m outnumbered, so I retreated back to my room to change.

The journey took less than two hours. I drove, with Kara directing. She was guiding us through an up-market suburb when she pulled out her phone. “Mom? We’re passing the McClaren’s place. We’ll be there soon.”

Kara’s mother, Chryssa Simonides, greeted us at the door of the large ranch-style house with smiles, a big hug for her daughter, and lesser hugs for Debbie and me. Kara had inherited her mother’s hair, complexion and body, though unfortunately not her face. Seeing Chryssa naked would be a sight indeed: a perfect body and a perfect face. Even the brief press of her breasts on my chest during her hug had been delightful.

Kara took Debbie off to see her bedroom, while Chryssa, wearing a white dress with red and yellow flowers scattered over it, led me through to the main room. I recognized Kara’s father, George, immediately; she had inherited his chin. There were two other guests: Sharon in her thirties and Abel in his mid-forties, about my age. George was the oldest, probably approaching fifty I judged, with a little gray in his hair.

“Something to drink, Brett?” Chryssa offered.

“Orange juice please.”

“Coming right up,” and she disappeared.

She reappeared with my juice. Almost as soon as she’d given it to me there was a ring at the front door. “I’ll get it George,” she said.

I heard three new voices from the hall, two female and a very deep male voice. A large muscular black guy, taller than my five-eleven, in a black polo-neck appeared at the door.

“Malik!” George greeted him from half-way across the room.

“Hi, George. Everyone here?” His was the deep voice I’d heard.

“Yes, you’re the last. The only one you haven’t met is Brett.” George turned to me, “Brett, this is Malik. He always arrives last because he lives right across the street.” George grinned at what was obviously an old joke between friends.

“Hello Malik,” and we shook hands. “Did I hear someone else arriving with you?”

“Yeah. Isis and Tanesha are taking the baby through. Sharon’s daughter Louise will be babysitting him.”

That reminded me that Kara and Debbie were around somewhere as well. Probably comparing clothes or whatever. Teenage girls could always find something to talk about.

George’s phone rang, “Hello dear.” He apologized to the rest of us and went into a corner for a brief conversation. Fifteen seconds after he put the phone away Chryssa appeared at the door – naked! – leading a crowd of a dozen other naked guests.

What the fuck! I’d been saying that a lot this week. Then I realized what was happening; they were naked concubines, Debbie and Kara included. I noticed their chokers – Debbie and Kara’s were blue. The other naked women had colored chokers as well, while the two naked men had orange armbands. Ahhh ... I was in a blue golf shirt and my concubines had blue chokers. The two men obviously belonged to Sharon in her orange blouse. Abel was in a green T-shirt; that must have been the reason the girls wanted me in blue, not green.

I figured that George must have set this party up as a pre-pack to get us all extracted. I immediately looked around to see if any Confederacy Marines had appeared. Malik was big, but he wasn’t Marine big.

“You’ve worked it out, I see,” Kara said.

“There’s going to be an extraction?”

“That’s the plan. Dad was waiting until I found myself a sponsor, he didn’t want to leave me behind.”

“He could have taken you himself, like I’m taking Debbie.” I snaked an arm around my naked daughter and fondled her ass.

“We tried a test drive,” Kara explained, “but it didn’t work for him. He couldn’t forget that I’m his daughter. Too distracting.”

“Did it work for you?” I asked, curious.

“Oh yeah. I really enjoyed it with him.”

I didn’t ask the obvious question since I might not have liked her answer. Instead I came out with, “Who did he pick instead?”

“Jimena. She worked for the maid service.” She pointed to a nude Hispanic woman, mid-twenties, big breasts and wearing a white choker, standing with George and Chryssa.

Debbie handed me two CAP cards. “Can you keep these for us, Daddy? You’ll need them for later.”

As the cards went into my wallet Debbie knelt in front of me and unzipped my pants. Looking around the room, other concubines had started to service their sponsors.

“Will we have time for that? When do the Marines arrive?” I asked Kara. Debbie had her mouth full.

“There’s plenty of time. Dad wants to have some fun first.”

I couldn’t complain about that, I was having fun with Debbie. While my daughter was sucking me I looked around. Sharon had four concubines: two men, one black, and two women, again one black. George, Abel and Malik had two each, like me. Being male we had all picked two women to go with us.

I turned my mind back to Debbie’s excellent blowjob, but I was distracted by George coming towards us, accompanied by his wife. Chryssa’s white choker matched George’s white shirt.

“Brett,” he said, “I have a proposal. You’ve had my daughter and I thought it would be fair if I sampled yours. I can offer Chryssa here to keep you amused meanwhile.”

What an offer! Naked, Chryssa was everything I’d anticipated; sure she’d had children, but that only enhanced her beauty. This was a real woman, not a fantasy. I pulled Debbie off my dick – she didn’t want to stop. “Did you hear that baby?” I asked.

“Yeah. Me for Chryssa.”

“Do you mind?” As I asked, I noticed a look between Kara and her mother.

“No,” Debbie replied. “Like George said, it’s a fair exchange since you’ve fucked Kara.”

I turned to my host. “Okay George, you can try her. Her safe word is ‘no’.”

“Thanks, Brett,” he answered with a smile and led Debbie over to where Jimena, his other concubine, was waiting.

“Sit down, Brett,” Chryssa told me.

I sat. Kara sat beside me while Chryssa stood in front of me. She held still for a few seconds to let me look before doing a slow 360. Her body was an older version of Kara’s. Her breasts were bigger, and hung down a little more – the effects of her children. She had stretch marks as well, but despite that she was beautiful. It was a pity that Kara had inherited her father’s face, not her mother’s.

“Stroke him, dear,” she told her daughter.

As Kara jerked me slowly, her mother moved to squat over me. Her hand replaced her daughter’s and she slowly sat down on my cock, taking me smoothly into her tunnel. She didn’t move at first, instead she milked me with her pussy muscles like Kara had. Very arousing, and she lasted longer than her daughter before stopping.

“You passed,” Chryssa told me.

“Passed?” I was both distracted and puzzled. Why did she want a conversation while she was sitting on my dick?

Kara explained. “You didn’t just order Deb to fuck dad, you asked her first. You even gave her a safe word. We hadn’t thought of that.”

I understood now. If Debbie had been with a sponsor I didn’t know, I’d have wanted to check him out; as well I’d passed their test.

As Chryssa started moving on me I took the opportunity to massage her tits. At her age they were softer than either of my teen concubines’. After a little I began to concentrate on her nipples. Chryssa was quiet while she fucked me, not talking much – Kara obviously took after her mother that way. I hadn’t attended many orgies, just a small drunken one in college, so I wasn’t sure of the etiquette of how to treat a partner you’re fucking and have only known for a few minutes. I chickened out and stayed quiet, letting Chryssa ride me slowly and steadily. Kara was watching us and playing with her pussy.

Chryssa reached a peak, thanked me and asked her daughter, “Can you clean him off for me dear?”

“Sure, mom,” Kara replied and her mouth replaced her mother’s pussy on my dick. I hadn’t cum in Chryssa, though given the limited number of shots I had that was probably a good thing. I didn’t know how long this orgy was going to last.

Kara finished cleaning my dick and told me, “Get your pants on, Brett. You need to go out to the car.”

“What for?”

“Our pickup bags are in the trunk and I’m not dressed.”

That was good thinking by the girls. We had small bags packed with special stuff we wanted to keep when we were extracted – mementos and suchlike. I wondered if Kara had Big Boy, her vibrator, in hers. I pulled up my pants and went out to the car. When I got back I put the three bags by the couch.

By then Debbie had finished with George, so I asked, “Enjoy yourself, baby?”

“Yeah. George is good, but not as good as you,” she said with a smile. “He only tried two holes, not my ass.”

George and I weren’t the only ones swapping concubines, I could see Abel fucking the older of Sharon’s two women while one of his two was in a sixty-nine with Sharon’s other woman, the black one. Sharon herself was being spit-roasted by her two studs.

My cock had softened a bit while I’d been outside, but it was soon hardening again as I watched the others’ games.

I was deciding which of my two to pick next, when Kara interrupted me.

“Brett,” she asked, “can I fuck Malik?”

“You fancy him?”

“Yeah. I’ve had a thing for him ever since he moved in over the road.”

“You’re sure you want to?” I confirmed.

“I’m sure.”

“Okay. You can ask him.”

“Thanks boss,” and she gave me a quick kiss.

I watched her walk across the room – her ass was still as spectacular as when I’d first seen it. Some things you never get tired of.

Malik was licking the older of his two while the other was sitting nearby diddling herself. Both his women were black: Isis and Tanesha he’d said. When Kara arrived he lay down on the floor while the one he’d been licking sat on his face. Kara squatted over his stiff pole and impaled herself on it.

The one who’d been jilling herself came over to me. “Hi, I’m Tanesha. Want some fun?” She looked in her late teens or very early twenties. Tall, slim, tight-bodied with lots of smooth muscle and hardly any fat. Small breasts, exactly right for her build, with large nipples.

“Brett,” I replied. “Fun sounds good to me.”

“Great. How do you want me?”

I wanted her sat on the couch next to Debbie, with her ass forward and her legs spread. She was already wet from playing with herself – I could see her juices on her thighs. I dropped my pants, knelt in front of her and slid slowly into her tight, slick channel. Very nice, though Kara used her pussy muscles more effectively.

“Mmmm, I like that,” she told me.

So did I, as I was sure she could tell. I fucked her slowly, at least at the start. She seemed more talkative than Chryssa, so I started a conversation. “How did you meet Malik?” She was too old to be his daughter.

“My mom works with him and I did some babysitting. She asked Malik if I could test and here I am.”

“Do you like being Malik’s concubine?”

“It’s OK, but now I don’t get paid for the babysitting.” She grinned at that, we both knew there was more to it than babysitting.

Debbie took the chance to lean over and suck on Tanesha’s nearer tit. “Mmmm, that’s good babe,” the black concubine said.

“Have you fucked many white guys before?” I asked. Perhaps a rude question, but I was curious.

“Two. One was OK, the other was an asshole.”

“Sponsors?”

“Yeah. Malik has them both beat. He’s good.”

“Then I’d better not ask...”

“Wise,” she interrupted me with another grin. “What about you and black girls?”

“Only one, in college. She was African, from Senegal I think.”

“Looking at her tits instead of listening to what she was saying?” Tanesha guessed.

“Guilty,” I admitted. “She did have very nice tits though.” After that I concentrated more on fucking, and less on conversation. Tanesha’s breasts were slightly smaller than Debbie’s, though her hard dark nipples were longer. She was bucking her hips at me as I pounded into her. I had one hand on a firm breast – the one Debbie wasn’t sucking – her big nipple poking my palm. She had grasped my hips, setting the pace for me and I was happy to follow her lead. We managed to finish almost simultaneously as I emptied myself in her velvet sheath, which was satisfying; at least I hadn’t disgraced myself. I sent her back over to Malik, who was still under Kara, so I had Debbie clean me off.

Having cum in Tanesha I needed some time to recover, so I wandered out of the French Doors to the deck around the in-ground pool. The house covered it on two sides, with a privacy fence on the other two. I was considering taking my shirt off – my pants were on the floor in the main room – but I noticed all the other sponsors still had their tops on. Presumably we needed to stay color-coded for the duration.

Kara came up behind me, wrapped her arms around my waist and pressed her nipples into my back. “Thanks for that, boss. I’ve had a bit of a thing for Malik.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.