Mistaken When Drunk - Cover

Mistaken When Drunk

Copyright© 2017 by bstrbrwn1

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - What happens when there is too much to drink and sleeping arrangements are changed?

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

This is a follow up to Mistaken when drunk.

It had been about a month since that wonderful night. The images burned in to my brain of my sister’s best friend Janelle sucking me and fucking me and the feeling of me cumming inside of her. I had used those memories to shoot many loads of cum since. Janelle had been over a few times since then also. Each time she tried her best to avoid me or at least not make eye contact. The biggest difference was she wasn’t putting me down like normal. Actually, she didn’t say much when I was around. My sister Diana also took a notice that Janelle was acting different. I overheard them talking about how Janelle had broken up with Chris shortly after that night, and that was why she was acting the way she was. I think I knew the real story.

A couple weeks later I came home and found Janelle and my sister hanging out in the living room. My mom was just finishing up getting ready to head to work for the evening. She gave me a quick peck on the cheek as she headed to the door. She quickly confirmed that Jim was coming over later and let us all know she would be home around 10:30 as normal. I could see Janelle doing her best to avoid looking at me and I decided to just retire to my room.

When I got to my room I sat down and played on my computer. Then I started to wonder if it was going to be strange for Janelle to be hanging out downstairs when my sister and Jim started making out. That, of course led me to think that maybe Janelle would get drunk again. Images of her naked form standing in the darkness of the basement flashed through my brain again and I felt a familiar twitch. I was just thinking about releasing some energy when my thoughts were broken by the sound of the doorbell. I knew it would be Jim and who knows: maybe he brought something to drink again. I decided to check out the situation by making the excuse of I need something out of the kitchen.

As I walked through the living room on my way, I saw the three of them descending in to the basement, beer and a bottle in Jim’s hands. I guess I have the house to myself for the evening. I retrieved a soda from the fridge and flopped down on the couch remote in hand. I flipped through the channels until I found a Sci-Fi program that looked interesting. I sat there watching TV for about an hour when a part of me really wanting to sneak down and see what they were up to in the basement. Maybe it was just more from habit than anything else. I had just decided to go down and peek when I heard someone come upstairs. I figured one of them was heading to the bathroom and heard the door close to confirm that assessment. I would just have to wait a little longer before heading down to fulfill my curiosity.

I went back to my program and waited. I heard the toilet flush and the water run in the sink. I heard the door open and waited to hear the normal thumps on the staircase. Though strangely enough I didn’t hear anything. Then I caught movement out of the corner of my eye. I turned my head to see Janelle standing just inside the living room staring at me with her arms crossed tightly across her chest. She had a troubled look on her face as she stood there staring.

I decided I would break the awkward silence with an obvious question. “Shouldn’t you be downstairs?” I asked.

Janelle seemed to shift uneasy, looking back toward the hallway and back to the floor, then back at me. It was apparent she was uncomfortable with the whole situation.

I just looked back at her and raised my eyebrows, as if to say, “What do you want?”

Janelle looked back at the floor and softly said, “They’re busy making out.” She stood there arms crossed almost fidgeting in place. It was obvious she didn’t want to be downstairs as a third wheel and really didn’t want to be up here with me. I guess I was the better of two evils. I actually started to feel sorry for her.

“Stay here if you want,” I replied and went back to watching my show. I could see her out of the corner of my eye move over and sit down in the chair at the side of the couch. She sat down on the edge of the chair, knees together, arms still around her waist and head looking down at the floor. It wasn’t long before I heard her say, “It was really you, wasn’t it?”

I turned my head and looked over at her. Her eyes came up from the floor and looked at me then back at the floor. She continued, “In the basement that night. It was you, wasn’t it?”

I must say I was a little surprised that she was talking to me, let alone asking about that night. I kept looking over at her. Our eyes met again. “Yeah,” I replied. I wasn’t sure how she was going to take it.

Janelle took a minute to process my answer then replied, “Did you tell everyone?”

“No.” I shot back.

She just sat there for another minute then asked, “Why?”

“Huh? Why what?” I asked.

Janelle looked back up at me. “Why did you ... I mean why didn’t you stop me?” She asked.

Before I could answer she continued, “I mean you knew it was me and what I was going to do.”

I could see the questions running across her face. That feeling of sorrow started to rise in me again. I didn’t really think about her during all of this. I only thought about how good the revenge felt, as well as the sex.

“I dunno,” I stared. “I thought about it at first and even started to say something. Then you started stroking me.” I could see her face redden as shame washed over her face.

“I guess I figured I would get a little payback for how you’ve treated me.” I didn’t see any response so I continued. “I guess I also thought, since you were drunk enough to not realize it wasn’t Chris, you were also drunk enough to not remember what you did.”

Janelle sat there for another minute looking at the floor.

“Not that drunk,” she whispered.

“Excuse me?” I responded.

“I wasn’t that drunk.” she said. “I knew something was different, but I figured it was because of the alcohol.”

She was silent for a short time. Then she continued, “I remember everything.”

“Oh crap.” I said to myself. I wasn’t sure how she was taking all of this. She was pretty flat. She just sat there for a little bit looking between me and the floor.

Janelle looked back up at me with a hurt, quizzical look on her face. “Revenge?” she questioned. “You did that just to get back at me for how I treat you?”

My mind was pretty scrambled. I hadn’t really thought I would ever be having this conversation. My mouth just started talking. “Well, maybe at first,” I said.

That seemed to confuse her more than it did me. “At first?”

“I mean, when you started.” I stammered. “I figured I’d see how far you would get before realizing it was me. A little embarassment for you always putting me down.”

I could see a little anger flash across her face when the words came out. But my mouth didn’t seem to have an off switch and I am not sure if really was connected to my brain either.

“And then...” I trailed off.

Janelle looked up at me. “And then, what?” she asked.

My mouth continued on, “Then you came. And I, well, err, umm...”

Her expression changed to confusion.

“I mean, I guess.” I continued. I wasn’t sure what was really coming out of my mouth.

“You guessed what?” she pressed.

“I guess after you came I just wanted to see if I could do it again, you know.” I spouted.

“Do it again?” she asked with that “what what the fuck” look was back on her face again.

“Yeah, you know, make you cum again.” My mouth was on a roll. “I mean you climbed on top of me and it felt so good, I just wanted to see if I could do it again. I mean, I figured you’d realize it wasn’t Chris and freak out in the middle of it or something. Then you didn’t and, well, you know.”

I watched as a half-smile came across her face for the first time. She almost seemed to relax a little.

“Guess I should have realized it when it wasn’t over in thirty seconds.” She chuckled.

Then Janelle got up from the chair and started to walk back to the basement. I watched as she turned her head back and gave me a smile before turning the corner and descending the stairs.

My head was spinning pretty well. I wasn’t really sure what had just happened. Mom came home about 20 minutes later. She did her normal rounds and directed Jim to the couch for the night. After everyone got ready for bed, Jim crashed quickly on the couch, Janelle helped my sister to her room and my mom was off to her own room to sleep. I decided I would try to get some rest, even though my mind was still trying to process my conversation from earlier.

I had been in bed for about an hour with just a thin sheet on as my mind slowly started ease up and I felt my eyelids getting heavier. Then I heard my doorknob turn. Slowly my door opened and a figure entered. I could see clearly it was Janelle in the dim light of my room. She walked in wearing a long T-shirt that she normally wore to sleep in when she stayed over. “You awake?” she asked softly.

“Yeah.’ I replied.

Janelle slowly walked over and sat down on my bed. She sat there for what seemed like a few minutes before saying anything.

“Did you really mean what you said?” she asked.

“What do you mean,” I asked back?

“You know. About it not being just about getting even.” she continued.

“Sure,” I replied. I wasn’t really sure where she was going with all of this.

“Cool.” she started. “I do remember it was pretty good, but I was pretty drunk.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.