Enslaving His Sister - Cover

Enslaving His Sister

Copyright© 2018 by sspringer3

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - 14 year old Jim embarks on a mission to enslave his 15 year old sister.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Anal Sex   Lactation   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Sex Toys  

They spent the day fucking just about anywhere in the house they could think of. Lauren was embarrassed when he fucked her doggy style on the lawn while holding her leash tight. She really felt like his pet and, against her all her beliefs, she came so hard at the thought.

They slept like lovers that night but the morning brought a change. After breakfast, Jim rummaged through the box of supplies he’d gotten. Then he had her stand in the living room while he slid a nipple clamp on her left nipple.

“Ow! Please take it off! Oh, god, it hurts. Please!”

Jim didn’t say anything nor react in any way to her plea. Instead, he pulled her right nipple out and slipped a clamp on it too. By now, Lauren was crying. It wasn’t the pain so much as the whole situation that had her worked up.

“You are being such a good girl. Now just stand there. It pleases me that you are taking the pain for me. Just relax, the pain will subside.” Holding a tissue up to her nose, he said “Now, blow. Good girl.”

Lauren blew her nose and seemed to calm down. “How long do I have to wear these?”

Jim smiled a little to himself. She had come so far in accepting her place. “Not too long. Now, spread your legs a little.”

Saying that, he squatted down in front of her, peering at her crotch. Lauren thought he was going to finger her pussy, which he did for a minute before bringing his other hand up and sliding a clamp on her clit. Lauren screamed from the pain but held her position. Her tears began again, this time with loud sobs. Jim continued to squat in front of her and finger her pussy, all the while making soothing noises and telling her how proud he was of her. Eventually, her sobs abated. Now she was getting worked up from his fingers in her pussy, even having a mild orgasm. Once he saw that, he stopped fingering her and said “I am going to take them off, it will hurt at first as the blood rushes back in. But soon the pain will go away.” First, he pulled the clamp off her clit. She shuddered at the pain but settled down. He then stood and pulled both nipple clamps off at the same time. Once again, she shuddered, muttering under her breathe “Ow, ow, ow, ow.”

Once the pain had subsided, she asked “Why did you do that? Did I do something wrong?”

“You did nothing wrong. I just wanted to see the beauty of your face when you were in pain and, believe me, you were gorgeous.”

“Does that mean you’ll be putting them on me again?”

“Of course, I love to see your beauty in all its forms. Eventually, we’ll move on to other things as you get used to the clamps.”

“What other things? Oh god. I can’t believe how happy I was when I woke up this morning, remembering that I am your property. Now...”

“Now there, you have to know that I will always take care of you. I will do things that push your limits but only with the best of intentions. I will never cause you lasting harm.”

“Best of intentions? How can causing me pain be good for me?”

“Pleasure takes many forms. Didn’t you have a nice little orgasm while wearing the clamps? I’m going to help you see the connection between pain and pleasure.”

Lauren just looked at him incredulously, not knowing how to respond.

Jim kept the activities the rest of the day low key. Fucking her slowly on his bed until he had 3 orgasms before he finally came in her.

The next day, she saw him pull out the clamps. She yelled “NO!” and started to run out of the room. He caught her arm and pulled her down over his lap, where he proceeded to spank until she slumped in resignation. He let her up and she just stood there shivering as he proceeded to place the clamps on her once more. This time, he pulled a dildo out and fucked her pussy forcefully until she screamed in her release.

He held her closely while pulling off the clamps, whispering in her ear what a good girl she’d been, how proud he was of her, and how glad he was to own her. This went on for a week until she found herself looking forward to the clamps because her orgasms had been getting progressively stronger each day when she was clamped.

Another thing that happened that week was he started to have her wear a butt plug. It wasn’t big but it felt that way the first time he’d slid it into her ass. She’d gotten used to it by the second day. That was when he pulled out a new butt plug, this one had a tail on it. He also pulled out a head band with cat’s ears. “Now you’ll really be my pussy.”

She smiled at that, she often played at being a cat when she was younger. Seeing the ears brought back fond memories. She even liked the tail. One thing she could never get right when she was younger was getting a tail attached so it looked right. She’d tried having it sticking out of the top of her shorts but it just hadn’t looked right.

He indicated he wanted her to bend over. She did and felt him pull the plug out, then she felt him insert the new plug. Standing up, she ran her hand back to stroke her new tail. It felt strange but good. Then he handed her the head band. She put it on and scampered over to a mirror to look at herself. She preened as she looked at her tail and ears from different angles.

“Oh, I know what will make this perfect. Can I go to my room for a minute?”

He said “Sure” and unhooked her leash from her collar. She scampered off, giggling, only to return a few minutes later. She’d colored the end of her nose black and had drawn whiskers on her cheeks. Jim just looked at her in awe.

“You look so cute. Scrumptious, in fact.”

She preened at that and sauntered up to him, looking very feline. Once she was in front of him, she lifted her chin so he could refasten her leash.

“I think I need to take my pussy for a walk.”

This time, being walked on a leash in the yard was exhilarating for her. She darted here and there at the end of her leash looking at this and that, smelling flowers and touching things. She didn’t know why, but everything seemed so different. She felt so alive.

He, on the other hand, was mesmerized by her actions. She was a wet dream come true. He was so turned on that he almost tripped her in his desire to get her on all fours so he could mount her. She resisted a little at first until she realized what his intentions were, then she arched her back, presenting her feline pussy to her owner. Their mating was almost bestial in nature, forceful and hurried. But it left them both sated. After they were done, he pulled her down beside him and kissed her deeply. They stayed like that for a while, kissing and touching. She not only touched him, she also reached back to play with her tail. She was fascinated by it. After a while, their passion led them to a much slower mating. She was once again on all fours, but this time he took his time, slowly sliding in and out of her pussy. Once they both had a satisfying orgasm, he led her back into the house. This time, she was rather subdued as her energy was fading.

He led her to the bathroom where he pulled her tail from her ass and took off the headband. Once again, she was his slave, not his pet. They got into the shower where they slowly washed each other, then dried with fluffy towels before laying down in his bed for a nap.

After a week of having her wear the clamps, Jim decided a change was in order. He put rings in the base of two poles that were about 4 feet apart and then two more rings about 6 feet up the poles. To these, he attached wrist and ankle bands with straps that could be tightened. Then he led her over. First, he pulled a harness like thing up her legs and tightened it to her waist. It pulled something that covered her clit. She didn’t know what it was, yet. He then attached the bands to her wrists and ankles, tightening them until she was stretched between the poles. Lauren was passive during this time, she’d learned that struggling was futile. She wondered what he was going to do to her. She suspected it would hurt and she feared that, but she also knew he would give her a wonderful orgasm.

He then started to lightly whip her ass with a crop with the severity of his blows getting harder until her ass felt it was on fire. She also felt something vibrating on her clit. Unbeknownst to her, he had started a clit stimulator with a remote in his pocket as he was hitting her. The feeling was exquisite but it was tempered by the pain she felt, especially when he came around and started hitting her tits. He kept this up for about 15 minutes, increasing the vibrations as time went along. Finally, he turned it all the way up and gave her an especially vicious blow to her nipples. The combination had her screaming with both pleasure and pain. It was a minute before he turned off the vibrator and she slumped down, held up only by the restraints.

He released her and carried her back to her bed, where he put lotion on her welts before fingering her to a mild orgasm.

This continued for a couple of more days but Jim had to stop so the welts would be healed when their parents came home. Not wanting to stop her conditioning, he started spanking her while fingering her pussy. By this time, he really barely had to touch her pussy to get her to cum, so conditioned was she to associate pain with pleasure.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.