Enslaving His Sister
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2018 by sspringer3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - 14 year old Jim embarks on a mission to enslave his 15 year old sister.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Anal Sex   Lactation   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Sex Toys  

Jeez, Lauren thought, he’s perving out on me again. All she was doing was laying out by the pool in her bikini. It wasn’t even that small. She could see him peering out his window. He wasn’t even trying to hide. With a huff, she gathered up her stuff and stalked inside.

She’d complained to their mother that other day and all she’d said “He’s a 14-year-old boy. A mass of hormones. Maybe you should dress a little more modestly if you don’t want him staring at you.”

Fat lot of good that did her. She didn’t’ think she dressed that immodestly. Sure, she wore shorts and t shirts but it was summer. What did her mother expect her to wear, sweats?

She decided to take a shower to wash off the tanning lotion she’d rubbed all over her body. Thinking back to that, she bet he’d loved watching her running her hands all over her body as she applied the lotion. Damn him! She couldn’t even relax by the pool!

Grabbing her clothes, she carefully shut and locked the bathroom door before stripping her bikini off. She stopped for a minute to admire her slim form. Standing 5 foot 2 and weighing 105 pounds, she knew she looked good. She was a cheerleader during the school year where her large B-cup tits were a big hit. She knew she’d have C-cups before long as her current bras were getting too tight. She just wished she could tan nude. She hated the tan lines. But No, not with the perv watching her all the time!

She turned on the shower and waited for it to get hot, then stepped in. She was washing her hair when she became aware of someone else in the bathroom with her.

Covering her lady bits with her hands, she yelled “Jim, get out of here. Right now!”

He didn’t move. Lauren didn’t know what to do. It wasn’t as is she could physically make him get out. He may have been only 14, but he was already 4 inches taller than her and outweighed by 40 pounds, all of it muscle. Jim played football during the season and worked out constantly, even in the summer. So she slipped by him and grabbed a towel, wrapping it around her before storming out of the bathroom and into her room.

That night, her mother was actually home for dinner and Lauren complained about the incident to her. Her mother’s response was typical for her. “Honey, I’m sure it was all a mistake. You must have not locked the door and he just assumed it was empty.”

“Mom, I did lock the door. I was very careful about that. He had just been perving on me while I was tanning beside the pool!”

“Oh honey. Don’t get so worked up. He’s a boy and you are good looking young woman. Of course, he’s going to want to look at you. It’s not as though there are lots of girls his age around here for him to look at.”

“There is always the internet. He can look at girls online all he wants. Why does he have to stare at me?”

Sensing that it was a lost cause, Lauren stalked away. It was true there weren’t any other kids around here. Their family lived in a country mansion and neither of them had drivers’ licenses. Not that it would do Lauren any good to have one. Her parents said she could not drive until she was 18. On the other hand, in the rare times their father was home he would talk with Jim about what kind of car he wanted for his 16th birthday. It was unfair to her how they doted on him but kept her like a hot house flower, something to be admired and kept safe.

Their father was an investment banker and was rarely home. Their mother was a typical wealthy socialite, busy with lots of causes and charities. They were the epitome of absentee parents.

Jim continued to perv on his sister and she took to showering when he was working out. That usually worked but one day she stepped out of the bathroom in just a towel, having forgotten to bring in clean clothes before she showered. And, there he was. By this time, she’d had enough. Figuring he would keep perving on her, she just gave in. She sighed and undid the knot holding up the towel, she let it drop to the floor.

“Here, is this what you want to see?”

He just smiled, looked her up and down before indicating her wanted her to turn around.

“You really are exquisite. I could look at that body all day. Of course, you have a beautiful face. You are really the complete package.”

Lauren didn’t know how to react to his compliment. Here she was standing nude in front of her brother, a situation brought on by his constant perving on her, and then he gives her the nicest compliment anyone had ever given her. It was even nicely phrased. The usual compliments she got at school were more like “Nice tits or man I would love to fuck you.”

Confused, she picked up her towel, not even bothering to cover herself up and walked to her room.

A couple of days later she was helping her mother in the kitchen when her mother said “You know, you’ve spent the last couple of months complaining about your brother looking at you. Then the other day you corner him in the hall and drop your towel so he can see you naked. You even spun around so he could see your ass. I think all those complaints were because he wasn’t giving you enough attention.”

“Mom, it wasn’t that way at all!”

“Enough. I have had it with your constant complaints about your brother. He’s growing into a fine young man and doesn’t deserve all your taunting by displaying your body to him. I know it is lonely out here but school will start soon enough and then you’ll get all the attention you could ever want.”

Hanging her head in resignation, Lauren just left the room. Nothing she could say would penetrate her parent’s belief that her brother walked on water. One other thing her mother got wrong, it was the beginning of summer vacation so it would be months before school started.

Before she got too far, she heard her mother say “Your father is going out of town for a while and I will be really busy getting ready for the silent auction, so you two will be on your own a lot for the next couple of weeks. Listen to your brother while we’re gone.”

Hearing that, Lauren started sobbing quietly as she made her way to her room. She just knew he was going to try something while they were gone. She only had a couple of days before she found out what that was. She’s just finished her shower and reached for a towel, only to find them gone. She knew there had been two in the room when she got into the shower. Resigning herself to dressing while all wet, she reached for her clothes only to find them missing too.

“Jim! Bring back my clothes! Damn it, I am going to call Mom.”

Just then he opened the door and said “Fat lot of good that will do you but go ahead.”

Knowing he was right, she realized there was nothing she could do so she stormed down the hall to her room. Slamming the door, she reached into her drawer for some panties only to find they were all gone. She started frantically looking through her other drawers and her closets, finding nothing to wear except a few pairs of high heeled shoes.

“Jim! Give me back my clothes. I can’t walk around naked!”

“Yes, you can. I liked looking at you naked so much the other day, so I thought ‘why not all the time?’ and so here we are.”

“Please, you have to let me wear something.”

“No, I don’t.”

Lauren knew that her mother would believe whatever lie her brother told her, so just accepted the inevitable. At first, she just stayed in her room as much as possible but that got boring pretty fast. Their parents didn’t allow them to have TVs in their rooms and limited their online time using some sort of monitor. So she couldn’t stream videos for more than an hour a day. She didn’t really read for pleasure. She tried reading for a couple of days but quickly gave that up. Then she finally accepted the situation and wandered out to watch TV with her brother. He didn’t say anything when she padded into the room, just patted the seat beside him on the couch. She didn’t want to sit so close, so she sat in a recliner that didn’t have that great a view of the TV, but it was better than the alternative. She was uncomfortable being naked in a room with him, especially since he was fully clothed. But she came to accept it, not comfortable, but resigned.

When she entered the TV room the next day, it was to find the recliner had been removed. Her only alternative was to sit on the couch with her brother, something she was not willing to do. So she retreated to her room where she laid around listlessly for a few hours before boredom overcame her unwillingness to sit out the couch with her brother.

She, once again, entered the TV room and, this time, gingerly sat on the couch on the opposite end from her brother. She ignored his stares, eventually giving up trying to hide her treasures in pursuit of a more comfortable position. She became engrossed in the movie that they were watching, only to become aware that he was gradually moving closer to her. “Jim, you don’t need to move closer. Go back and sit on your end of the couch.”

He didn’t reply, nor did he move away from her. Instead, he stayed where he was until the movie ended. Grabbing the remote, he asked “What do you want to watch now?”

“I don’t know, maybe a comedy.”

He flipped the channels until he found something that seemed acceptable to her, then set the remote back on the coffee table.

Once again, she became engrossed in the movie and only realized he’d moved over until he was sitting beside her. “Please, Jim, you have the whole couch to sit on. Why do you want to sit right beside me?”

“What, I can’t sit beside my beloved sister? What would Mom say if she heard you didn’t want me to sit beside you?”

Knowing her mother would side with Jim, she just shut up A few minutes later, he placed his hand on her knee and she removed it. He did it a couple of more times before she just gave up and let him. She figured it was okay, since it was just on her knee. But, like his place on the couch, his hand on her leg started creeping toward her crotch. “Please stop. I’m your sister, not some random girl you’re dating.”

“That’s what makes it even sweeter. But look, I don’t want to make you nervous, so I will put my arm around your shoulders. Surely you can’t complain about that?”

Lauren figured that was a better alternative. Besides, she was used to guys trying to cop a feel that way and she’d always been able to control the situation. “Okay, but no funny stuff.”

“Believe me, I am totally serious here.”

Not knowing what to make of his statement, she just shrugged and let him drape his arm around her shoulders. Amazingly to her, he didn’t try anything more that day. Seemingly content to keep his arm draped around her shoulders. She didn’t realize that all his hijinks had distracted her from her nudity and that she had gotten used to being naked around him.

The phone rang around 6 p.m. It was their mother checking up on them.

“What do you want for dinner?”

“I was thinking sushi.”

“That’s a good idea. You need to watch your weight over the summer. You don’t work out like I do. Come to think of it, you really should start working out. Not weights like me but some sort of aerobics. We can talk about it another time. You order dinner and I’ll get us some sake.”

Not normally much of a drinker, the sake relaxed her, setting the stage for his next move, which came after dinner. “Let’s watch a horror movie.”

“I don’t know, I always get scared with those movies.”

“Tell you what, I’ve seen this one a couple of times. I’ll keep my arm around you the whole time and I’ll warn you when a really scary part comes up.”

“Okay, but you have to promise.”

“I promise.”

As promised, Jim held her close and let her hide her face whenever a scary part was coming up. Despite all that had occurred between them recently, Lauren really felt cared for and safe in her brother’s arms that night. This set the stage for the next week. Each time they sat on the couch to watch TV, he would wrap his arm around her shoulders and later, when they watched a scary movie, she would stay safe in his embrace. By the end of the week she was looking at her brother as her protector. She also got used to being naked around him. Then a week after their parents had left them on their own, she was walking to the bathroom to take after dinner shower when he stepped in front of her and looked down at her crotch. “You really should shave down there. It will look a lot better.”

“I don’t want to shave there. I like it just the way it is.”

Just then, the phone rang. Jim picked it up. It was their mother. After exchanging some meaningless pleasantries, he said “Lauren has decided to go around nude all the time.”

“Oh, you poor boy. I hope it isn’t causing you to be uncomfortable.”

“No, Mom. I kind of like it. One thing, I really think she should shave her crotch. It’s pretty hairy but she doesn’t want to.”

“Let me speak to her.”

“Here, it’s Mom.”

Lauren took the phone, thinking that finally her mother would side with her. Instead, she heard “Lauren, you really do need to get rid of that hair. What would your future husband think if you had a forest down there? It’s particularly bad since you have black hair. Really, you need to start listening to your brother.”

“Mom” she whined, “But I’ll look like a little girl.”

“Men like that. Now, don’t shave it. I’ll be home in a couple of days and I’ll take you to have to it permanently removed. Your pits and legs too. Believe me, you’ll thank me in the long run. Now, put your brother back on.”

“Thank you for pointing this situation out. I guess her flaunting her body at you has at least one benefit. Now, don’t let her shave at all until I get back. I’ll make an appointment and have the hair below her nect permanently removed when I get home Monday.”

Lauren didn’t know what to say or do, so just went to take her shower. It was when she was soaping up her mons that the reality of the situation hit her and she started to sob. She continued to sob until the hot water ran out, then left the shower to drip dry while staring at herself in the mirror, mourning the woman she thought she had been growing into and now never would.

It wasn’t until Jim knocked on the door and yelled “Come on. The movie is coming on” that Lauren broke out of her reverie.

Then she quietly left the bathroom and made her way into the TV room. She sat beside her brother, feeling a little better as he slipped his arm around her shoulders. It was 15 minutes later when she was fully snuggled into his chest that she felt fully relaxed. He felt her muscles relax and smiled to himself, his week of conditioning was paying off. He didn’t push her further that evening nor the next.

It was the third night when his arm slipped from her shoulders and slipped down to her ass. She tensed up at first but gradually relaxed as his hand didn’t move, just cupped her succulent bottom. This became the norm for their TV time.

Monday morning arrived and so did their mother. Jim rushed in and gave her some clothes to wear, for which she was pathetically grateful. She slipped them on only to find them tight and binding. She figured it was because she was so used to being naked all the time. What she didn’t know was her brother had specifically picked her shorts and shirt because they were too small for her.

She walked down to the kitchen to find her brother and mother quietly talking.

“Hi, honey. Come, give me a hug.”

“Jim, I thought you said she was naked all the time.”

“Yeah, but I made her wear something this morning since you were going to be home.

While they were having this conversation, Lauren was squirming in her tight shorts. The seam in her crotch was rubbing roughly against her pussy lips, making her uncomfortable.

“She’s clearly uncomfortable. Have her take them off.”

“Mom! I want to wear clothes!”

“Don’t be ridiculous, you are clearly uncomfortable.”

“Lauren, take them off!”

Lauren could not believe her brother had commanded her to strip in front of their mother. She looked pleadingly at her mother, only to be met with a stern look. “Obey your brother. He knows what’s best for you.”

So she just hung her head and pulled off her shirt.

“Oh, Jim you were right. Her tits are beautiful”

Lauren could not believe her brother and mother had discussed her tits. She started to cover them when Jim said “Lauren, put your hands down. You know you want to show mom how delicious your tits look.”

Lauren once again looked pleadingly at her mother but to no avail. So she dropped her hands.

“Now, the shorts.”

Lauren knew she had no choice and slipped them off.

“Oh god, I had no idea her bush was so bad. Jim, you were so right to bring this to my attention. Well, no matter she has an appointment this afternoon to get it removed.”

They were startled when they heard the front door open. Their father was home! Lauren wanted to put her clothes back on but a stern look from her brother stilled her hands.

“Hi honey. I didn’t realize you were coming home today.”

“Just for today. I have to leave first thing in the morning.”

Just then he caught sight of his naked daughter. He took a moment to appraise her body. Her tits looked exactly like one of his mistresses. But then he caught sight of the bush between her legs.

“Oh, you were right, that bush has to go. It looks like a forest down there.”

Lauren blushed at his statement and thought to herself ‘Jim must be right. I am so glad he decided it has to go.’ She imagined what some future boyfriend would say if he saw her untamed bush. She didn’t catch the full implication of her thought, that it was her brother’s decision, not hers.

“Let’s go into the living room and catch up.”

They all made their way into the living room and sat. Without thinking about it, Lauren curled up beside her brother and felt comforted when his arm encircled her shoulders.

“Oh honey, don’t they look adorable together. So much better than my brother and I at that age. We used to fight all the time. You two have really made progress these last couple of weeks while we were gone. We really need to leave you two alone more often.”

Jim responded “Yes, Lauren is so much less uptight these days. Besides, she is a joy to hold in my arms. One thing, I’ve noticed her muscle tone is slackening off, so I am going to have her start some aerobics when I lift. Watching her tits sway while she’s one the treadmill will really be some eye candy when I’m doing some reps.”

His father snorted at his statement and said “Jim, you really are your father’s son. I’ve always been a tit man, myself.” With that, he reached over and pinched his wife’s tit.

“Behave yourself. You know, we have a few hours before I have to take Lauren to her appointment. Maybe we should take a nap?”

“Oh, a nap sounds just the thing.”

With that statement, he led their mother to their bedroom in their wing of the house.

“You know they are going to fuck.”

“Jim, don’t be vulgar.”

She snuggled her head into his chest and quietly asked “Do you really like my tits?”

“Of course, I do. They are magnificent. So perfectly shaped.” As he was saying this, his hand reached up to gently fondle one of her tits. “You have the most beautiful tits in the world. I can’t wait until they are full of milk. I want to drink from such beautiful, bounteous breasts.”

“Well, that is not happening anytime soon. I am only 15. You are the only boy who has ever seen them and you’re my brother so there is no chance you will get me pregnant.”

He didn’t respond and just enjoyed the feel of her full tit in his hand. Then he pushed her away and said “I want to see how they taste without milk” before swooping down and latching on to a succulent nipple.

“Jim, no, you shouldn’t.” She tried to push him away but he was too strong, so stopped struggling. It wasn’t long before the erotic pleasure of having her nipple sucked overcame her desire to resist. Her hands moved to cradle his head and she didn’t even budge when his lips moved over to capture the other nipple. She had never imagined how pleasurable it would feel to have someone sucking on her tits. She felt a warmth that moved down to her pussy and realized she was getting wet.

This went on for about 15 minutes before they clearly heard their mother moan and say “God, fuck me harder. Yes! I needed this.”

The kids looked at each other and grinned. Their parents weren’t home together a lot but when they were they usually ended up in their bedroom fairly quickly. Their parents were both in their late 30s and were quite good looking. Both kept their bodies in shape through regular exercise. While both played around on the side, they clearly loved each other and enjoyed their play time.

“They’ll be at that a while. Let’s get some breakfast and watch TV.”

“Ok, I think I’ll have some fruit salad and toast.”

As they ate their breakfast, Lauren asked “Did you really mean it when you said you wanted me to start exercising?”

“Definitely. I’ve put together an exercise routine for you. We can start after breakfast.”

“But I don’t want to exercise. I wanted to lay out by the pool.”

“You know you need to if you want to stay on the cheerleading squad. Besides, I like the feel of your body when you are all toned.”

She blushed at his statement, shrugging it off as it was part of her new normal, and said “I guess you’re right.”

Soon they were in the exercise room and she was jogging on the treadmill while he was lifting in front of her. She noticed his gaze was focused on her jiggling tits and blushed. She could see he had a hard on and was pleased to see this obvious evidence that a guy really did like her tits, even it was only her brother. They worked out for 90 minutes until Jim announced that it was time for her to shower and get ready to go. She was a little nonplused over this statement as it was about such a personal matter but followed his guidance and went to take a shower.

She was not surprised when she heard the bathroom door open but she was surprised when the shower door opened and he joined her in the shower.

“I thought I’d wash your back for you.”

She handed him the soap and said “Oh, okay.”

He started with her shoulders and gave her a light massage as he worked his way down with the soap. His massage did not stop when he reached her ass. By this time, she was used to him touching her ass but this was more than that. His hands were wandering all over her tight buns. She thought about complaining but realized it was futile. She started when he pulled her cheeks apart and started soaping her star. It wasn’t until his finger started slipping inside that she pulled away and said “Jim, touching is one thing but penetrating is going too far. I doubt our parents would approve.”

Jim just grinned to himself. She had just said it was ok to touch her. She had no idea how far her thinking had changed in two short weeks. He had a plan to make her his before the summer ended and this was a significant step along the way. He didn’t say anything and just dropped into a squat to start soaping her legs. He wanted her to get used to his hands all over her body. When he finished the back of her legs he said “Turn around.”

“I can wash my front, thank you.”

“Look as long as I am down here, I might as well get your legs.”

She said “Okay” before turning around.

He started at her feet and worked his way, continuing his light massage. She started to get nervous when he got close to her pussy but he left it alone as he worked his way up. It wasn’t until he was gently massaging her tits that she realized how far he’d gone. She’s been lost in the pleasurable massage and now it was too late. He was tweaking and pulling on her nipples, causing her to moan with pleasure. She felt one of his hands slide down her belly and begin to massage her pussy. This only increased her excitement. She didn’t stop him, she didn’t want him to stop. This was the first time she’d felt another person touch her pussy and it felt wonderful. She murmured “No penetration” when one of his fingers started to make its way between her lips. He complied and continued to massage her pussy until she came explosively on his hand. Only his strong hands kept her from falling to the shower floor. He held her quietly, gently stroking her back as she recovered.

After she had some sense of where she was and what had happened, she pushed away from him and left the shower. For a change, there was a pile of towels on the counter. She grabbed one and dried herself not quite sure of what to make of the situation. On the one hand, that was the most erotic thing to happen to her ever, on the other hand it was her brother that gave her that magnificent orgasm.

He had the sense to leave her alone and continued his own shower. It wasn’t until she left that he emerged from the shower.

She entered her room and found he had put out clothes for her. She was pleased to see it was loose fitting skirt, a pair of silk panties, and a loose sleeveless top. In other words, an outfit designed not to chafe her skin after her electrolysis treatment. She was pleased he was being so thoughtful. She donned her clothes and went downstairs to the kitchen where she found her mother preparing an early lunch.

“Oh good, I see you dressed sensibly. I remember when I had it done, electrolysis really leaves you with sensitive skin for a few hours.”

“Oh, I didn’t pick this outfit out. Jim did.”

“Your brother really does care for you. You should show him your appreciation.”

“I will. I know that I’m lucky. He’s become so caring this summer, it’s really nice.”

Just then Jim entered the kitchen. Lauren approached him and kissed him on the cheek saying “Thank you for being so thoughtful.”

“It was my pleasure. I love taking care of you, in all ways.”

Lauren blushed as her mother looked at them quizzically. “Just a little inside joke, mom. Great, lunch. I’m starving. I always get hungry after lifting.”

Lunch was a pleasant time with even their father joining them. They chatted and caught up on each other’s lives. Not that the kids had much to say, being more or less confined to their house. But their pleasant time soon ended as their mother bundled Lauren off and their father retreated to his home office to put in a few hours catching up on email. Jim took advantage of the quiet time to play an online multiplayer game. It was dinner time when their mother swept in with bags of take out followed by Lauren who was walking a little gingerly.

“Dinner everyone! I brought Chinese!”

“Lauren, why don’t you take off those clothes, you’ll feel a lot better. Besides, I am sure the boys will want to see the new you.”

Lauren blushed at her comment but meekly complied. She was just slipping her panties off when the two men arrived.

Jim whistled and said “Looking good, Lauren. So much better with out the forest blocking the view.”

Her father seconded him, saying “Yes, Lauren. Much sleeker.”

“Now, honey, remember to put on the lotion that we bought. I remember how much it helped when I had it done. Maybe you can get your brother to help.”

“Definitely, I will help her right after dinner.”

“You are such a good brother.”

Their father chimed in “In fact, you two are doing so well together that your mother and I have decided to go on a bit of a second honeymoon. We’ll only be gone two weeks. Mrs. Fields will be here once a week like normal to clean and bring groceries. Of course, you’ll have our phone numbers in case anything goes wrong.”

“Where will you be going?”

“We’re going back to the resort where we spent our first honeymoon.”

While this exchange was going on between her brother and her parents, Lauren just gazed down at her food thoughtfully. She was not at all looking forward to another two weeks alone with her brother. She realized things had really changed between them over the last two weeks. Two weeks ago, she had angrily called their mother after Jim had entered the bathroom while she was taking a shower. Today, she had not only not said a word when he entered the bathroom while she was in the shower, she had let him run his hands all over her body and give her an orgasm. In two weeks she had gone from thinking it perverted that he wanted to see her body to now thinking it was his right to fondle her body.

Trying to avoid another two weeks alone, she asked “Mom, are you sure about leaving us like this? I am only 15 and I’m the eldest.”

“Honey, I have faith in you. Besides, you have your brother to take care of you. Just remember to obey him. You’ll be fine.”

Bowing to the inevitable, Lauren just picked at her food. Jim, on the other hand, was brimming with excitement and dug into his food with gusto.

After dinner, Jim led Lauren up to her room where he proceeded to rub lotion into her sensitive skin. He started with her pits which got her to laughing as she was extremely ticklish there despite the irritated skin. Then he started at her ankles, gently applying the lotion up her legs and onto her mons.

“Spread your legs.”

“I can apply the lotion there myself.”

“Nonsense, my hands already greasy. No sense in you getting your hands greasy. Now, spread! This is no different from our shower.”

“Ok, but no penetrating.”

With that, she spread her legs for her younger brother. He gently applied the lotion to her lips which blossomed under his gentle administration. Soon she was writhing and moaning quietly. That changed when he started rubbing her clit. She didn’t even realize that he was gently slipping a finger between her lips just a little ways in. It wasn’t until she felt him finger fucking her that she became aware of his violation of her no penetrating rule. But she was too close to an orgasm to tell him to stop. Besides, she reasoned, he was not going in very far. In fact, he was not even reaching her hymen. Then, she exploded for the second time that day at the hands of her brother.

He cuddled with her until she recovered from her orgasm and as her eyes opened she heard him say “You are so beautiful when you cum. Your face is a joy to behold.”

She didn’t know what to say and just blinked as she looked at him.

“Come, let’s go watch a movie.”

She still didn’t say anything as he rose and offered her his hand. She didn’t extract her hand from his as they walked down the stairs. If fact, it was he who released her hand as they sat on the couch. She cuddled up to him just as she had gotten used to doing in the last couple of weeks. His arm went around her possessively and his hand wandered down to caress her beautiful ass.

Neither of them paid much attention to the movie. Lauren was processing all that happened in the last 24 hours, her parents agreeing with her brother that she should be naked all the time, her parents agreeing with his decision to rid her of her pubic hair, and her parents telling her more than once to obey her brother. It was like they were driving her into his care. Jim’s mind was also busy but he was planning. He was going to use his online time tomorrow to order a few things. He wanted to get her a collar and a leash. He also wanted to get a crop or something similar. He planned on getting her used to being disciplined by him. He planned on pushing her a little too far over the next couple of days to give him an excuse to spank her. He couldn’t wait to see that luscious ass draped over his knees. He was going to give her an orgasm when he was done spanking her so she would start to associate his discipline and her pain with the pleasures of magnificent orgasms.

Eventually, the excitement of the day combined with two incredible orgasms caused Lauren to fall asleep in her brother’s arms.

This was the sight their parents saw when they headed to their bedroom. Jim looked up in time to see his mother smile at him and his father give him a thumbs up. Jim didn’t think his parents had any idea of what he was up to and he was right. They merely saw siblings that were very loving with each other.

Jim bundled his sister up in his arms and carried her to her room. He pulled the covers up over her and kissed her lightly on the lips. He was a little surprised when he felt her kiss him back but took it as another good sign.

They woke in their respective rooms to sounds of their parents bustling around, calling to each other with questions and suggestions. The siblings emerged from their rooms to find their parents almost packed for their trip.

“Oh, good, you’re both awake. Our plane leaves in 3 hours and it takes at least an hour to get to the airport. Jim, here is my credit card. Use it responsibly. We’ll call you when we land. Lauren, remember, your brother is in charge. We expect you to listen to him and obey him.”

Lauren knew better than to argue. Her parents were such chauvinists, so she just nodded.

After the obligatory hugs and kisses, they were off. Jim turned to her and said “Don’t worry, I’ll take care of you. First things first, let’s get some breakfast. Then we can do our workouts before taking a shower.”

Lauren knew from his phrasing that he expected them to shower together. She was not happy about it but knew she had no choice. Of course, there was always the possibility that he’d give her another of those fantastic orgasms, so she decided to make the best of the situation.

True to his word, he slipped into the shower with her after their workout. This time, he handed her the soap first and turned around, clearly expecting her to wash is back. She did so, admiring his well defined muscles as she worked her way down his back. She hesitated when she reached his ass, but a look from him showed he intended her to wash it. This was the first time she touched him sexually. So far it had been him touching her. This was a big step but, once again, she knew she had no choice. She started soaping him up, marveling at how hard his ass was. She worked her way down his legs and started to rise when he turned around and said “Now my front.”

There she was squatting in front of him, his large cock pointing directly at her mouth. She did not miss the implications of her present position. She tried to avoid things by reaching down to wash his feet. She got steadily more nervous as she worked her way up his legs. She just knew he expected her to wash his cock, maybe even masturbate him. She stood up when she reached his groin and started to wash his shoulders. Finally, there was no way around it, she had to wash his cock. She soaped up her hand and grasped it lightly, then began to soap it up. She started to remove her hand when she was done soaping it but his hand closed over her hand and started moving it up and down. He removed his hand after a few strokes and she continued on. This was her first hand job and it showed.

“Grip it tighter and twist your hand as you get close to the head.”

She followed his directions, staring at her hand the whole time as if it belonged to someone else. Then she heard him say “good girl, you’re doing a good job.” This confused her, she was put off by having to masturbate her brother but, on the other hand, was pleased with his compliment. It wasn’t long before he started to cum. Some of his cum landed on her breasts, while other spurts landed on her tummy and on her newly denuded mons.

“That was very nice. I could tell you don’t have much experience but you’ll get better. Now hand me the soap so I can wash you.”

She numbly handed him the soap and just stood there while he started at her shoulders and worked his way down. She watched his hands as they glided onto her breasts and his fingers began tweaking her nipples. It didn’t take long before they were like hard little diamonds. Each time he twisted a nipple, she felt her pussy get moister. Then one hand started soaping up her tummy while the other continued to play with her breasts. Then the inevitable came and the hand washing her tummy moved to her pussy. She tensed up for a second and then relaxed before saying “remember, no penetration.” She knew her words were futile as he had penetrated her the last time he masturbated her. She rationalized it by thinking that if he only went as far as her hymen, then it was not true penetration.

He did limit his penetration to as far as her hymen but not for the reason she thought. He wanted his cock to break through that last barrier. He played with her pussy until she came, not once, but twice. Once again, she would have melted to the floor if not for his strong arms. He sat her on the shower bench and resumed washing her. Once he was done, he played the water over her body, turned off the shower and opened the door to grab a towel. First, he dried himself, then got another towel and gently dried her off before picking her up and carrying her to his room where he placed her on his bed. He crawled on the bed beside her and drew the sheets over them both. He placed little butterfly kisses on her cheek and neck while murmuring softly to her about how much he loved her, how he was going to take care of her, and how she belonged to him. She really didn’t hear his words as she was drifting off to sleep but some of them did penetrate her subconscious, especially the part about her belonging to him.

She awoke a couple of hours later. She was surprised to find herself wrapped in his arms. She was even more surprised at how good it felt. So she just lay there enjoying the feeling, thinking that it was nice to belong to a man who loved her. That thought made her bolt upright. How could she even think she belonged to her brother! She loved him and he loved her, but he was her brother. Besides, she didn’t and couldn’t belong to anyone!

Her sudden movement awoke Jim. He watched the interplay of emotions on her face before saying “God, you are so beautiful. You are magnificent even when you first wake up. I can’t imagine anyone I’d rather wake up beside.”

His compliment further unsettled her. “We shouldn’t be waking up in the same bed. How did I get here? Are you naked?”

“Yes, we should wake up together. We love each other. How did you get here? I carried you after you almost passed out in the shower. Yes, I am naked. I was too tired to put something on after our shower.”

“Yes, we love each other but as siblings, not lovers. You need to put on some clothes.”

“So, you are the only one that can walk around without clothes?”

“I don’t have a choice. You took my clothes away.”

“Speaking of you being naked. Looking at you has given me a hard on. Take care of it like you did earlier.”

“That was a mistake and it won’t happen again.”

He didn’t respond, just reached out to grab her hand, then pulled it to his cock. “Stroke it.

When she hesitated, he looked at her sternly and said “Now!”

Reluctantly she wrapped her hand around it and started to stroke it. She wondered about the mess it would make but figured it was his bed, so she wouldn’t worry about it. She felt him begin to tense up and instinctively knew he was about to cum. He started pulling her head down to his cock. She realized he expected her to take into her mouth and resisted as hard as she could. She was surprised when he relented and came all over himself and his sheets.

“Now, look at the mess you made!”

“I made? You made me masturbate you!”

“Yeah, but you were supposed to catch it in your mouth. So it is your fault. Just for that, I am going to spank you.”

“No, you can’t spank me. Besides, catching your cum in my mouth is disgusting.”

She started to rise from the bed but he was too quick for her. He flung the sheets aside and sat up, manipulating her body until she was ass up over his lap. “Let me up! You can’t spank me. I’m older than you!”

“Yes, you are but our parents put me in charge and told you to obey me.”

“I don’t think they had me swallowing your cum in mind when they told me that!”

“Well, they aren’t here so we can’t ask them.”

With that, he started to spank her. Not hard at first but his blows gradually got harder. It wasn’t long before she was crying.

“Please stop. Please. I’ll do better.”

“Will you swallow my cum?”

“No!”

He continued to rain blows on her ass until he heard her say with a sob “Yes.”

“Yes, what?”

“Yes, I’ll swallow your cum.”

“Good girl. Now even though this was all your fault, I will help you feel better.”

He slid his fingers between her legs and started to stroke her lips. His middle finger reached out to touch her clit while his other fingers started gently finger fucking her. He kept this up for about 5 minutes before she started to writhe and wiggle her ass. Suddenly she let out a loud moan and collapsed. Then he gently moved her off his lap but left her ass in the air.

He got out of bed and got some lotion from the bathroom. Bringing it back to the bed, he proceeded to rub it into her reddened ass. She became aware of his ministrations and felt pleased that he was, once again, taking care of her. She knew she shouldn’t grateful since he was the one that made he ass hurt, but she was anyway.

“Might as well treat the areas you had electrolysis performed on yesterday as long as I have the lotion.”

Saying that, he applied lotion to her pussy and legs before rolling her over, then applying it to her mons and pits. That latter caused her to start laughing since her spent some time tickling her there. Soon the two were rolling around the bed laughing, her trying to keep him from tickling her and him enjoying handling her luscious body.

“Let’s get some dinner. I think there are leftovers. If not, I’ll whip us up some pancakes. How does that sound?”

“Good. I’m starving.”

“You just lay there for a bit until I call you.”

Lauren lay there, conflicting thoughts running through her mind. His spanking her, then him masturbating her and finally rubbing lotion on her. She understood why he had spanked her but that still didn’t make it right. She felt she was correct in refusing to swallow his cum but her resistance had done her no good. Now she would be expected to swallow. In fact, she bet herself that she would be giving him blow jobs before long.

How right she was. Jim was puttering around in the kitchen at that moment thinking how good her lips would feel wrapped around his cock. He was very pleased with the events of the last few hours. She was gradually beginning to accept his control of her. He couldn’t wait to put his collar on her. He knew exactly the one he would get. It was blue to match her eyes, not too thick but enough so that people would not mistake it for a choker. Oh, he would get her one of those for when they went back to school. But right now she needed to learn her place as his slave.

They settled down to watch TV after they ate. Lauren was in her normal place, cuddled up to Jim. Jim’s hands were busy this time, wandering over her body. Not enough to get either of them worked up, just enough to get her used to having him fondling her. All the while he was murmuring in her ear about how much he loved her, how he would take care of her, and that she belonged to him. This time she was awake to hear what he said. The first two parts made her feel so good but the last part troubled her. But she didn’t say anything. It just felt too good to be held by her big, strong brother. She didn’t even say anything when his fingers slipped between her legs and started stroking her lips. After all, he had masturbated her to an orgasm three times now, so what was one more time? Her legs started parting without her being fully aware of it happening. Soon, she was moaning into his chest. Then he stopped and removed his fingers.

“Why did you stop? I was so close. Please!”

“What are you going to do for me?”

“I’ll masturbate you and swallow. Please, I am so close.”

“Okay, but if you back out, I’m going to spank you again.”

With that statement he slipped his fingers into her pussy and started to finger fuck her. Meanwhile, changed his litany to “You are going to love the taste of my cum. It’s going to feel so good as it slips down your throat to your lovely tummy. You’re going to love having me in your mouth.” He repeated that over and over as he played with her pussy, not bringing her to an orgasm. He kept her on the cusp until she moaned “I’ll do anything, just let me cum.”

With that, he flicked her clit with his thumb and plunged four fingers into her hungry pussy. “CUM!”

“Oh god, oh god, oh goood.” With that, she collapsed. He held her while the convulsions shook her body. Gradually, she came back to him. “Thank you, thank you. That was incredible.”

“I’m glad you liked it, there are many more in your future if you are a good girl. Now, I believe you are going to do something for me.”

He could see her expression change as reality returned. “Please, not now. I am too spent to move.”

“No, I am very worked up and need relief. How about you just lie on the couch while I fuck your mouth?”

Lauren knew she had to provide her brother some relief but she was so exhausted she didn’t think she could move enough to jack him off. But the idea of him fucking her mouth was distasteful. In the end, he took her choice away from her by laying her back in the corner of the couch. Then he rose up on his knees and brought his cock to her lips. She looked at it, marveling at it’s size and looks. She had held it in her hand but had never really looked at it. It was the first time she’d ever even seen a live cock. She’d seen a few online but reality was so much different. He seemed to know what was going on in her mind as he just knelt there, not trying to insert it in her mouth. Finally, he said “Open up. All you need to do is keep your lips closed when I get it in. I will do the rest.”

Reluctantly, she opened her mouth and, for the first time, felt a cock slide between her lips. She marveled at the silkiness of the skin as well as how it was both hard and soft at the same time. When he started sliding it in and out of her mouth, she could not help running her tongue over it. She could tell he liked it from his expressions, so she kept it up. It wasn’t long before she felt it swell and suddenly her mouth was filled with his cum. She started swallowing frantically but even then, some of it burst out of her mouth and down her chin. She was surprised that the consistency didn’t gross her out but the taste was not that great.

He pulled his cock out of her mouth and watched as she struggled to swallow his load. Once she was done, he said “Now, lick the rest off my cock.”

She looked at his face and knew he would not relent so stuck her tongue out and began to lick his cock clean. Once she was done, he got off the couch and brought a finger to her chin where he proceeded to push the cum that had slid down her chin back in to her mouth.

Then he picked her up in his arms and carried her to her bed where he slipped in with her. She realized that sleeping together was probably the new normal but was content when he wrapped her in his arms while she fell asleep.

Once she was asleep, Jim got up and padded to his computer. Once there, he ordered some toys as well as her collar and leash. Those toys included some graduated butt plugs, a light crop, and some nipple clamps. Then he climbed back in bed with her.

Morning found her giving her first blowjob. He fingered her while she was experimenting with different blowjob techniques. She was about to cum when he stopped. She removed her mouth from his cock and begged him not to stop.

“Not now. You only cum when I tell you to cum. Do you understand.?”

She nodded her head and put him back in her mouth. It wasn’t until she felt him start to swell in her mouth that his hand resumed playing with her pussy. He said “cum” when his first spurt hit the back of her mouth. She had been so on edge that it only took his command before she started to convulse in a nice orgasm. Luckily she never broke her lip lock on his cock and was automatically swallowing as her mouth was filled repeatedly with his cum.

Spent, they then lay side by side until their breath slowed to a more normal pace.

“Mrs. Fields is here today so we need to get you dressed. I will get your clothes while you clean up. Now, time to get moving.”

With that, he strode out of the room and she made her way to the bathroom for a quick shower. There was an outfit waiting for her when she emerged. She was also relieved to find towels too. But then she realized there had been towels in there the last few times she’d been in there. She guessed correctly that he was fairly certain she would not disobey him and start wearing a towel. She wasn’t certain how she felt about that.

Jim called through the door that Mrs. Fields was there and to get dressed. So she picked up the clothes the he’d laid out for her. Of course, she thought, no underwear. She also noticed it was the same too tight clothes he’d given her when her parents came home. Resigned to wearing the chafing clothes, she tried to make the best of it by stuffing some toilet paper in the crotch of the shorts. That turned out to be almost as bad as wearing them without it because the paper was pushed up into her pussy, giving her a full feeling and making the crotch bulge slightly.

The day passed fairly normally. Lauren tried to stay still as much as possible because the toilet paper had not been up to the task of keeping the seam from rubbing her lips. So much so that by the time Mrs. Fields left for the day, she was anxious to pull off the offending garment. She never thought she would be glad to be naked, especially in front of her brother, but now she found herself almost prancing around the house.

The evening found them in cuddled on the couch again. Jim’s hands were once again roving over her body. His hands were cupping and gripping different part of her body, almost like he was saying her body was his. While she used to find it irritating, now she found it pleasant and erotic. It told her that this man in whose arms she lay, valued and desired her. So when he indicated he wanted her to get off the couch and on to her knees, she did so eagerly. She wanted to reward him for his care of and for her. She pulled his cock from his shorts and proceeded to give his cock a loving blowjob. She wanted him to know how she felt about him. She looked into his eyes with love as she slowly slid his cock in and out of her mouth for a few minutes. Then she changed tactics and started bobbing on his cock, forcing more and more of it into her mouth. Unfortunately, she started to gag when it hit the back of her throat. She had to take it out of her mouth as she recovered. Once recovered she looked at him and said “I’m sorry. I’ll learn to do it better.”

“Don’t worry about it. I love that you tried to deepthroat me. You please me very much.”

Touched by his comments, she returned to bobbing on his cock, this time just not as deep until she felt him swell in her mouth. At which point she drew back until only the tip was in her mouth. She was determined to not let any of his cum escape and so left as much room as possible in her mouth. She succeeded and did not have to swallow any of his cum. She proudly lifted her head and opened her mouth to show him her accomplishment. When he saw her mouth full of cum, he said “Such a good girl, I am so proud of you.” Hearing this, she closed her mouth and swallowed it all, then opened her mouth to show it was empty of cum.

Seeing that, he stood and pulled her to her feet. “I think it is time for me to eat that pretty pussy of yours.” He picked her up and carried her as a groom carries his bride to his room. There, he laid her on the bed, stripped and climbed between her legs. He started licking and sucking, not stopping until he had given her three orgasms. But each time he could sense she was getting close, he stopped and put 4 fingers in her pussy while his thumb played with her clit. He could tell from her expression when she was on the cusp on an orgasm and yelled “CUM.”

The next morning, he awoke to the most pleasant sensation, his sister giving him a blowjob of her own free will (well, not that free).

They proceeded about their normal morning routine after that, finally descending downstairs after sexy shower where he had experimented with sawing his cock between her closed legs and across her pussy lips while playing with her clit. It turned out to be a great success for both of them, although Lauren worried it was awfully close to full on intercourse. But that didn’t stop her from having a very satisfying orgasm at his command.

The doorbell rang as they were making their way downstairs. “Stay out of sight. I will see who it is.”

Jim heard the familiar sound of Fedex truck pulling away as he got close to the door. “It’s all clear, you can come down.”

She squealed when she saw Jim bring in a box. “What’s in it? Let’s open it.”

“Later, I want to surprise you. I will tell you that some of the things are for you to wear.

“Oh, clothes? I didn’t think you would let me wear clothes. Are they sexy things? Like from Victoria’s Secret?”

“Oh, they are sexy but definitely not from there.”

“l’ll give them to you when the time is right but not all at once.”

“Okay, but don’t make me wait too long. You know how I am.”

That evening while she was kneeling between his legs giving him a loving blowjob, he put a hand out to move her lustrous black hair out of the way while the other hand slipped the collar around her neck. Then he used both hands to fasten the collar with a small lock. She knew he’d put something around her neck. It didn’t feel like a neckless, maybe a choker but it was too heavy. She put it from her mind as she continued to make love to his cock. It wasn’t until she’d drunk his creamy spunk that she looked up at him with a quizzical look. Knowing she was asking permission to see what he’d placed around her neck, he said “Go to the bathroom and take a look. You will be wearing it a lot, so I hope you like it. I got it to match your beautiful eyes.”

She gasped as she saw it in the mirror. It was a collar! And it had a tag on it. She leaned close to the mirror to read it. It said “Jim’s Property.” Just then she felt his arms wrap around her in a loving embrace.

“Jim, this isn’t right. I’m your sister. Besides, I am no one’s property.”

“This is right. I have wanted you for so long and now you belong to me. Just tell me you don’t like what we are doing.”

“You know I do. But I don’t belong to you.”

He cupped her breasts and said “Who do these belong to?”

She looked at his large hands holding her breasts and whispered “You.”

He then reached down and cupped her pussy. “Who does this belong to?”

“You” she whispered again.

Next, he cupped her ass with both hands “And this?”

With tears slowly making their way down her cheeks she whispered “You.”

Once again he wrapped her body in his arms and just held her. She looked at their reflection for a couple of minutes before saying “Okay but just until our parents get back.”

She could see the grin that split his face at her words. She saw him reach behind him and pull something out that matched her collar. It was only when he fastened on to her collar that she realized it was a leash. Seeing the leash in his hand caused her pussy to tingle and suddenly she was orgasming.

When she recovered, she looked at him in the mirror and said “I’m sorry, I didn’t ask for permission.”

“That’s okay. I think that one caught us both by surprise.”

It took her a couple of days to get used to being on a leash. It was especially difficult the second day when he took her on a walk outside the house. She knew there were no neighbors but it was still strange to be led around like a dog on a walk. He kept her on edge all day, getting her close but not letting her come. He played with her body while they watched TV but he hadn’t even let her give him a blowjob. So by bedtime she was ready to scream with her need.

She thought it strange that there was a towel laid out on his bed but her mind was so fogged with need that she didn’t grasp the implications. She watched him strip, hoping against hope that he would give her the orgasm she needed so desperately. It wasn’t until he was propped above her body with his cock so close to her pussy that she realized what his intentions were.

“Jim, we can’t, we’re siblings. Besides, I don’t have any protection and am fertile right now. Why don’t you fuck me in the ass? I know you like my ass.”

He didn’t say anything, instead he pushed his cock into her pussy, stopping after before her hymen to give her pussy a chance to get used to his size.

“Please, Jim. You’ll get me pregnant.”

“That’s what I want. That is what I’ve always wanted.”

“What will our parents say? They will know that only you can be the father.”

“I’ll deal with them.”

With that statement, he pushed into her, breaking through her hymen before stopping again to let her get used to him.

She stopped worrying at that moment. She was his property. It was up to him to take care of her. As she relaxed she started to take pleasure in her fucking. It wasn’t long before they shared a massive climax as his seed entered her trying to find an egg. They fucked 3 more times that night before her pussy was just too sore to take any more fucking.

She awoke before him and just admired his handsome face. She contemplated her situation, wondering if he would get tired of her. Would he sell her? Would he want more children after this one? Whatever happened, it was all up to him. She was his property. That thought relaxed her and she dozed until she felt him stir.

He kissed her as soon as her eyes open. “I love seeing you wear my collar.”

“I never thought I would say this but I love wearing your collar. Can I ask some questions?”

“Sure.”

“What are your plans for me? Are you going to impregnate me more than once? Do you think you’ll sell me? Will you lend me to your friends? Are you going to, um, ah, brand me?”

“Hah, such a curious slave. One, I definitely will impregnate you more than once. Not sure how many babies I want though. I will never sell you, nor will I lend you out. I never thought about branding you. Interesting idea. What made you bring it up? Is it something you want?”

“I don’t know. Yes, oh, no. I don’t know. I just know that if I wear your brand, that I will always belong to you.”

“You will always belong to me, brand or no brand. I take it that you have rid yourself of that silly notion that you would only belong to me until our parents get home.”

“Getting me pregnant kind of short circuited that idea. You know, much as I didn’t want you to impregnate me, now that you’ve done it, I’m excited. I love the idea of having your babies.”

“Our babies.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.