Two and a Half Bitches
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2017 by FantasyLover

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - When a gorgeous woman and her two attractive daughters move in next door, 16-year-old Brian's offer to help them is rudely rebuffed. Later, as Brian tries to help the younger daughter, his attempt to help has an unforeseen consequence, leaving Brian stuck in an unusual predicament that gets even stranger. For those of you turned off by any form of BDSM, THIS STORY IS NOT FOR YOU. This story contains mild domination and light flogging, but nothing severe. Everything is voluntary.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Daughter   Grand Parent   MaleDom   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

When I awoke in the morning, I was snuggled against Pam’s soft, naked backside. My morning wood was wedged in the cleft of her ass and my left hand was cupping her breast. I stayed there, looking at each blonde hair that strayed across the side of her beautiful face. Finally, I had to get up to release the buildup of hydraulic pressure. When I finished, Pam was standing in the bathroom doorway grinning. “Don’t you believe in closing doors?” she asked.

I shrugged. “Why? It’s not like I’ve got anything everyone in the house hasn’t seen,” I replied. I did remember to lower the toilet seat before I climbed into the shower. Pam joined me and we showered and fondled.

“I still want to be upset that you refused last night,” she pouted.

“If you still want to do it, let me know by dinner and I’ll make it romantic, not frantic like last night would have been,” I promised.

“You can start making plans, then, because I’m not going to change my mind,” she answered.

“May I suggest first talking to your mother? If she starts to give you any grief, tell her I said she isn’t allowed to. She can give you advice, suggestions, and encouragement, but the decision is entirely yours.”

“I knew there was a reason I liked this arrangement,” Pam snickered. It was still early so I woke up the two sluts. “Get my breakfast started,” I ordered as I gave each of them a hard swat on the ass. Somehow, that just encouraged them to try getting me into bed with them. “No nookie before my breakfast is well underway,” I said as I left the room. Damn but I wanted to plow both of them this morning.

Several minutes later, I heard them in the kitchen rattling pots and pans while Pam sat curled up in my lap in the living room. She’d done a small chore for me last night before we left her mother’s bathroom and was smirking, wondering when I’d spring it on her mother and sister.

“Sir, may I talk to you?” Janice asked nervously from the doorway between the living room and the kitchen.

“As soon as you have my cock buried in your slut cunt,” I replied. Pam moved over to make room, but craned her neck around to watch. Janice’s grin as she lowered herself onto my cock told me she definitely didn’t mind.

“Now?” she asked as she continued to fuck my cock.

I kissed her first, dueling tongues with her for a couple of minutes. My hands found her breasts as I broke the kiss. “Now,” I replied.

This time, she kissed me. For a few seconds, she was so deep in my mouth that I thought she was trying to lick my cock. “Thank you,” she gasped when we came up for air. “Karen is floating on air this morning. Last night, you took away all the stigma of being raped by her father. Her shame and humiliation are gone. The way she talks about you, I don’t think you’ll be able to find anyone else that she’ll respond to as well as she will to you. She was excited wondering if you were serious about making her pregnant. Are you?” she asked.

“How did you feel about my threat?” I asked, dodging the question.

“I don’t know how you did it, but you touched on one of my deepest fantasies last night. I’ve fantasized for years about being bred by the man who controls me. He fucks one baby after another into me and there’s nothing I can do to stop him,” she sighed.

“And if I meant it?” I asked as I tweaked her nipples.

She shuddered as she had a small orgasm. “Does that answer your question?” she purred as she began riding me a little harder.

“Did you notice anything unusual when you took your birth control pill this morning?” I asked nonchalantly. Her head jerked up and she stared at me, her mouth open in surprise.

“The foil covering over the pill was ripped, but the pill was still there,” she answered.

“Did you look closely at the pill?” I asked.

Shaking her head, she stopped moving completely and just stared at me, almost daring me to tell her I was joking. “Pam and I talked last night. She told me that you and Karen being pregnant wouldn’t bother her or affect how she felt about me. She couldn’t figure out what good sex slaves were if I couldn’t knock them up so she replaced your birth control pill with a tablet of artificial sweetener this morning,” I said quietly. “Do you know what they call a woman who misses taking a pill and then gets her cunt filled with cum?” I asked by whispering right into her ear.

She shook her head again. “Mommy,” I whispered in her ear. Even though she hadn’t moved for nearly a minute, her body was wracked by a massive orgasm. While she was still convulsing, I resumed fucking into her. When she recovered, I was close to coming. Janice assisted eagerly, pounding herself on my cock until I blasted my cum into her womb. “Mommy,” I repeated with each jet of cum, sending her rocketing to another orgasm.

“What’s wrong?” I asked when she sat back up. There were tears in her eyes.

“Right now, everything is perfect. You helped Karen last night, gave me the best fuck of my life, and rocked Pam’s world last night without going farther than you told her you would. Right this second, I’m hornier and more excited than I can ever remember from wondering if my daughter’s sixteen-year-old boyfriend just made me pregnant,” she sighed contentedly.

“Fiancé,” Pam corrected her. Janice’s smile grew even bigger.

I felt my cock starting to shrink and knew I would come out soon, so I stood up, holding Janice in place, and lay down on the couch with her beneath me. “You should probably stay like that for a few more minutes,” I said as I lay on top of her and enjoyed the feeling of her naked body beneath mine. “I know you said that you were set financially, but will you have enough to cover things if you and Karen get pregnant?” I asked.

“Easily,” she purred.

“How do you feel about the possibility of Pam losing her virginity tonight?” I asked.

“Yesterday, I would have been furious. Today, I’m jealous that you didn’t get to take mine,” she answered.

“Pam may want to talk to you about it today. If she does, be nice; it’s her decision,” I warned quietly, yet loud enough that Pam could hear.

“You’ve made an excellent choice in my opinion,” she told Pam.

After five minutes, I sent Janice to finish breakfast and to send Karen in to me.

“Yes, Sir?” Karen asked excitedly when she bounced into the room--and I do mean bounced.

“How is my new slut feeling?” I asked.

“Euphoric, Sir,” she answered.

“Cleanup,” I said as I motioned to my cock. Karen knelt in front of me. She was quickly making love to my cock using her mouth, her eyes watching me expectantly and hopefully.

Once she sucked me clean and got me hard again, it was Karen’s turn to get teased. “You do know that my children will be breastfed?” I asked. Karen’s eyes flashed with animal lust at the mention of having my children.

“Yes, sir,” she gasped, shuddering as she had a small orgasm.

Karen moaned when I had her sit in my lap and bury my cock in her cunt. I was quickly fucking up into her wet pussy.

“Did you take your birth control pill this morning?” I asked Karen.

“Yes Sir,” she panted.

“Did you notice anything unusual when you took your birth control pill this morning?” I asked nonchalantly. Her head jerked up to stare at me, her mouth open in surprise.

“The covering over the pill was torn,” she answered.

“Did you look closely at the pill?” I asked.

“No, Sir,” she answered, turning to look questioningly at Pam.

I told her the same thing I’d told her mother and she began fucking herself against me in earnest. We didn’t really change the pill since I felt it was far too early in our relationship to do something so permanent. “Keep your ass up like that for five minutes, then go have your mother clean you up,” I ordered after filling her with cum. “Good slut,” I complimented. “Maybe good mommy slut,” I added, watching her tremble with excitement. There were happy tears in Janice’s eyes as she sucked me clean in the kitchen.

Considering that I usually fix myself a bowl of cereal for breakfast, having eggs, bacon, sausage, and toast prepared for me by naked women was something I could get used to quickly, especially with my naked girlfriend sitting in my lap while I ate. Pam quickly let me know that she didn’t care that I hadn’t washed or showered after fucking her mother and sister. I gave all three of them a kiss as I left for work. Mom was already gone but left a note reminding me that we had dinner with Mrs. Grimes tonight.

I ran back next-door and told Janice to speak with Mrs. Grimes this morning. I wanted the three of them to join us for dinner, so Janice or Karen were to help her fix dinner since it would be for six people instead of three. She was to tell Mrs. Grimes it was part of my plan to let people in the neighborhood see their new and improved attitude. “And be sure to apologize for all the nasty things you said,” I reminded them as I hurried to get my lawn mowing equipment.

My mind wandered while I worked. I planned Pam’s night, hoping to make it romantic for her. I called Penny to warn her that I had to cancel our date for tonight and to break up with everyone.

“She caught you,” Penny laughed. I was glad she took it well.

I explained that I just took on a lot of responsibility helping the entire family next door, not just dating Pam. She said she’d call Yvette and Dianne for me. That was fine, but I still intended to call them since I felt it was my responsibility to tell them.

I also thought fondly about having two blonde goddesses at my beck and call, and all the fun I could have with them. I also worried about having the responsibility for the same two blonde goddesses who were ready to do my bidding. In addition, I was trying to figure out how to go about learning more about BDSM. It’s not as if I could go to the library and ask to see their BDSM section.

After finishing for the day, I put the equipment away and showered. I was headed for my room when the doorbell rang. Grabbing underwear and shorts, I put them on as I hurried to the door. “Hi, this is a surprise,” I said as I greeted my grandmother and grandfather Dillard--my mother’s parents. Usually, I know several days in advance if they’re coming. I guess they called last night while I was out. The drive here takes four hours.

“Your mom called last night and asked me to come over today. She mentioned something about you needing advice on dealing with submissives,” he stated nonchalantly as I closed the door. I felt the blood drain from my face.

He obviously noted my reaction. “Relax, Brian, I’m here to help you,” he chuckled. “Mona, let Brian take your coat,” he said. I wondered what he meant since my grandmother’s name was Monica, and I’d never heard him refer to her as Mona before. I also wondered why she needed a coat since it was already well over eighty degrees outside. I walked behind her and took the knee-length coat, helping her out of it.

I know my jaw must have bounced after hitting the floor. Beneath the coat, my grandmother wore nothing but a thin collar, a dog leash, a garter belt, thigh high stockings, and high heels. When Granddad motioned, she walked over to stand beside him. “Not bad for an old broad,” he said to me, smacking her on the ass. Even as bad as she was blushing, the trail of lubrication running down the inside of her thigh was evidence that she loved this.

“You’ve made your point, but I don’t think I need to remember my grandmother like this,” I laughed as I covered my eyes. Granddad laughed and shooed my grandmother off to the bathroom to get dressed in the clothes they brought in a small suitcase.

“Were you just trying to get my attention, or are you two really into dominance and submission?” I asked.

“We’ve been into it since before we got married, but I guess that’s telling that we didn’t wait until we were married before we started fooling around,” he chuckled.

“I won’t tell Mom,” I promised, getting a howl of laughter from Granddad.

“So, Brian, tell me about your little collection. Your mother tells me they are both hot-looking blondes with an attitude problem,” he said.

I told him everything, from watching them by the pool, to videotaping them, to the confrontation with Janice and my attempt at domination to get her to let Pam date.

“If I were twenty years younger, I’d envy you,” he said when I finished. “I’d like to talk to them and get to know them better, to see if they really are as attached to you as your mother thinks they are. If so, I think you’re right about being in it for the duration.”

I called Mrs. Grimes to see if Janice had come over yet.

“Janice?” she queried teasingly since I used her first name.

“Too familiar?” I asked.

“Judging from the complete turnaround in her attitude, and the way she blushes when she says your name, I assume familiarity is acceptable,” she cackled.

Judging from the stories she told about herself, Mrs. Grimes had definitely been a deliciously naughty young woman. She had pulled no punches as she previously regaled me with occasional bawdy tales from her past--some even before meeting Mr. Grimes. If anyone would accept the new situation I’d gotten myself into, she would.

“Why don’t we discuss it tonight at dinner when everyone is there,” I suggested.

“In front of your mother?” she asked, surprised.

“My mother knows all about it and gave her permission beforehand. It’s even worse than your dirty mind is imagining,” I teased.

“I thought I detected a deliriously well-fucked young woman in Karen,” she cackled.

“I think my story will beat all of yours combined,” I bragged.

“Wow, that’s going to be worth hearing. Dinner at the usual time?” she asked.

Yes, and that’s why I called. My grandparents are here, too. Mom called and asked them to come here to advise me on this new relationship,” I explained.

“This just keeps getting better and better,” she howled in laughter. “See you at five.”

From that conversation, I figured Janice and Karen were at home. They were, and I asked them to come over to meet my grandparents--and to bring their collars and leashes.

I let all three girls in. Karen and Janice slipped me their leashes and collars so nobody would see them. The two were shocked when I gave them the collars and told them to wear them. “Now,” I barked when they balked. They almost balked again when I told them to strip, but pulling my hand back as if to slap one of them quickly got them moving.

“Down,” I commanded, pointing at the floor after clipping their leashes onto the collars.

“Heel,” I ordered, and walked down the hall towards the guest bedroom with Pam following us, her curiosity about the situation showing on her face.

The bedroom door was open and both grandparents were fully clothed. Grandma was sitting on Granddad’s lap, her summer dress covered everything, but the way she was moving, I could tell they were fucking. “Come on in, Brian. It sounds like your toys arrived,” Granddad said. Their heads were hanging in shame when they entered the room. They had to look up when I introduced them and their mouths dropped open in shock seeing my grandmother bouncing on Granddad’s lap.

“This is my wife Monica, although right now she’s my slave Mona,” he introduced.

During the afternoon, I learned a lot about BDSM. Granddad began by asking Janice and Karen what they expected from me and what they offered in return. Janice’s answer stunned me. “If this works out like I think it will, I offer myself and everything I have,” she stated flatly.

“I don’t have much, but I offer myself completely, effective right now if I can,” Karen answered emotionally.

Granddad agreed with the earlier assessment that we’d already passed the point of no return and the three of us were stuck with each other. He was impressed with what I managed to do for Karen last night.

We discussed the total relationship. Realizing that Janice still had to be allowed some parental authority, we agreed that I would call her Jane, and would call Karen, Kari when I wanted them in submissive mode. Normally they would refer to me as Brian, both in the house and in public unless I used their submissive names. At that point, they would call me Sir. If I called them into submissive mode and they couldn’t do it for some reason, they would reply by calling me Brian, instead of Sir. They also got a safe word--potato. If they used it, everything stopped for the night, with no hard feelings, and we would discuss it the next day to determine what the problem was.

I insisted that Janice and Karen write out a list of things they enjoyed, things they thought they would like to try, things they absolutely had no desire to do, and every one of their fantasies, no matter how filthy or perverted.

We were still talking when Mrs. Grimes called to see if I could help carry dinner over. Normally, we ate at her house, but she didn’t have seating for this many people. I sent Janice and Karen over to help--after removing the collars and leashes and letting them dress. It would be a while before I was ready to advertise our relationship--at least not until I was eighteen.

Mrs. Grimes was smirking at the two when they all arrived. I didn’t even have to ask the girls to help set the table--although I did have to tell them where things were. When Mom got home, her eyebrows arched when she saw everyone here, but she didn’t say anything. I’d already explained everything to Mrs. Grimes while the table was being set. “You’re right, that definitely beats my stories,” she laughed when I finished.

Mrs. Grimes suggested that we hold a barbecue this weekend and invite the neighbors over to meet the Walkers. That way, they would see that our families had buried the hatchet. “That was a hatchet? It felt more like a baseball bat,” Janice commented casually making everyone at the table--except me--howl with laughter. Surprisingly, even Mom was laughing; Granddad gave me a thumbs-up. Janice suggested letting her install a gate in the fence between our houses so I didn’t have to use the front door all the time.

As Pam and I were getting ready to leave, I handed Granddad both girls’ leashes. “I don’t know what your relationship allows, but use these two sluts for your enjoyment tonight, even if it’s just giving both of you a foot rub and a massage. The only limit is that they can’t have vaginal intercourse. Either or both of them may have had their birth control pill switched for something different this morning. If they end up pregnant, I want to know it’s mine,” I explained. I checked both women to make sure it was okay. The look in the eyes of my two leashed women and my grandmother made me wonder if Granddad would survive the night.

After they closed the bedroom door, I reassured my panicked mother that we hadn’t done anything with their birth control and that she would have to wait to become a grandmother. The look of relief on her face told me she could live with that. She hugged me.

“When I first discovered my parents playing, I was shocked,” she said. “I couldn’t believe that Mom enjoyed it, or that Dad could treat her like that. I learned about BDSM trying to understand it and them, but I still can’t understand how someone would want to be treated like that. Despite that, I see the complete turnaround in Janice and Karen today. They are both extremely happy and I’m extremely proud of you, Brian,” she said emotionally as she hugged me.

I grabbed a change of clothes before Pam and I walked next door, hand in hand. I had mixed feelings about leaving Karen and Janice with my grandparents. I felt that they were mine, and didn’t like the thought of someone else with them, even though I knew they would love it. That’s why I went to their house. I didn’t want to hear what they did, and I was sure they would be loud enough that I’d hear it.

Pam sensed my mood, so I explained it to her. She quickly got my mind off the two women and into the gutter when she stripped and led me to the shower. I finished first and had just finished strewing rose petals on her bed and lighting several scented candles when she came out of the bathroom. I always kept several scented candles for when my girlfriends came over. These, though, had never been used. Despite using the same candles for all my girlfriends, I felt that using candles with Pam that I’d shared with other girlfriends was cheating, somehow.

Pam squealed happily when she saw the rose petals and the candles. She squeaked in surprise when she lay on the bed and discovered the rose petals had been preserved in the refrigerator for several hours. I eagerly helped warm her back up, spending nearly an hour teasing her with fingers, lips, tongue, and even teeth, driving her to several orgasms. We’d talk quietly between orgasms, prolonging our foreplay.

I was grateful that, while still technically a virgin, there was no annoying membrane to deal with. Once I was fully sheathed in her for the first time, I rearranged us into the butterfly position and proceeded to make our first coupling one that would be especially memorable for her. As wiped out as she was afterwards, she slept through the night. I put out the candles and joined her in slumber. The last thing that went through my mind before falling asleep was thinking that I could easily get used to sleeping with Pam every night and hoped that my relationship with her mother and sister didn’t eventually drive Pam away.

Hearing the front door closing woke me in the morning; since it had been locked, I assumed Janice and Karen were home. Imagine my surprise when my naked grandmother came into our room and climbed into bed with us. “Master says that I am to make sure the prodigious tool your sluts brag about is hard enough for you to make your girlfriend walk bowlegged today, and I’m to clean both of you when you are done,” she explained. Despite the fact that she was blushing nearly crimson, I could see the arousal in her eyes.

“I need to check with said girlfriend, first. She might not enjoy sex first thing in the morning, and I don’t think she’s ever done anything with another woman,” I warned.

“Hell, yeah I want to feel you inside me again,” mumbled Pam groggily. “As for the other, I’ve been thinking about it. It looks like fun, but I felt that doing it with my mother or sister the first time would be too weird,” she explained.

Pam and I performed our morning ablutions and went back to bed. Watching my grandmother suck my cock was ... intriguing. As odd as it was to know that my grandmother was doing it, I had to admit that she was both quite proficient and extremely enthusiastic.

Watching her go down on Pam was exciting, especially knowing that it was Pam’s first experience with another woman. She definitely seemed to enjoy it right up until my grandmother stopped and grabbed my cock, aligning it with Pam’s eager sex. “You should have seen what he did to me last night,” Pam moaned as I began thrusting into her.

“He gave me more orgasms than I could count before taking my virginity. He made me cum so hard that I nearly passed out,” she sighed.

We came within seconds of each other. I held myself above her and kissed her lovingly. When I rolled off, my grandmother began the job of cleaning Pam up, giving her yet another orgasm in the process. Then she turned her attention to my cum-covered cock. “Oh, no, look what I caused,” she teased after it was clean; she continued stroking my hard cock.

She moved up until her face was above mine. “My Master will be very upset with me if I were to leave you like that,” she purred, just as I felt her lowering herself onto me.

Once I was fully sheathed in her, I grabbed her and flipped us over. “Then I’ll treat you like I do my sluts,” I growled.

“You’re in for it now,” Pam giggled when she saw me arranging us into the butterfly position. She ran to her mother’s room and returned with one of the many dildoes she knew were there. Once she lubed it, she began working it into my grandmother’s rear opening.

“Oh, my god, what are you doing?” gasped my grandmother when I inserted my finger alongside my cock and began teasing her G-spot. All the stimulation quickly drove her to an orgasm. I learned that my grandmother is a screamer. I’m still not sure how I feel knowing that.

Pam returned her favor from earlier, acquiring her first taste of pussy mixed with cum. The enthusiasm she showed made me think she enjoyed it. While she was busy, my grandmother again sucked me clean. “You have got to show me how you did that,” she sighed. I have showed all my former girlfriends who experienced the position how it’s done so their future boyfriends and eventually their husband could please them, so I saw no reason I shouldn’t show her, too.

After a quick shower, we headed next door. On the way over, Grandmother regaled us with tidbits about their night. Evidently, last night had been her first time with another female. She laughed telling us how her husband got off four times last night, two more times than he had in an entire day for the last several years. That was in addition to the quickie they snuck in yesterday afternoon. I had to laugh when my grandmother had re-dressed; her wardrobe consisted of one of my blue T-shirts. She was in good company when we got to my house; all five women were wearing one of my blue T-shirts.

We were laughing when we walked into the kitchen, arm in arm in arm. Mom glanced up at us momentarily as she worked at fixing breakfast. Karen and Janice were to her left, also helping. Mom’s head suddenly jerked back up and her jaw dropped when she stared at us. “You didn’t?” she gasped at her mother.

“I’m pretty sure I did. I was sent over to make sure Pam would be walking bow-legged this morning. I think both of us will be,” she chuckled. Mom just continued to stare.

I made my way over to Janice and Karen. On the way, I slapped Pam’s ass gently, and Grandmother’s harder. “I know both of you are in uniform,” I chuckled.

Sliding my hand up under the T-shirt Karen was wearing; I found no panties blocking access to her pussy. “Excellent, you remembered to wear the uniform properly,” I complimented as I kissed and nibbled on the back of her neck.

Janice was next. Again, nothing restricted my access to her pussy. “Nothing makes me hornier than an obedient slut,” I purred in her ear. She purred back when I kissed and nibbled on the back of her neck.

“Don’t even think about it,” my mother growled when I hugged her from behind.

“How can I not think about it the way you jiggle so naughtily under my T-shirts?” I laughed. I felt her tremble when I kissed the back of her neck. Everyone else was laughing at us. Still, I complied with her wishes and didn’t check to see if she wore the uniform properly, not that I had intended to.

My three ladies were still helping my mother fix breakfast while Grandmother practically dragged my grandfather to their bedroom. Mom came over and sat in my lap to talk to me.

“I can’t believe you had sex with my mother, and I want to remind you that I’m not one of your playthings,” she commented, although not angrily.

“I didn’t have sex with your mother. Your mother is a warm, caring woman who loves you and your father, and who taught you what it means to be the same way. I had sex this morning with Mona, Granddad’s fun-loving sex slave.”

A brief cry of passion from their bedroom caught both of our attention. “It seems that Mona is showing her Master a new trick she learned this morning,” I chuckled. The cries got louder and then suddenly stopped. “It appears that he’s a quick learner,” I added, making my mother blush.

“Anyway,” I continued, “I’m sorry if you feel that I’ve treated you like a plaything. If anything, I thought I was the plaything. I have no idea why a sexy woman like you hasn’t had more male friends, or even female friends, spend the night than I’ve had girlfriends who spent the night. I felt you were searching for reassurance that you were still sexy and desirable by wearing my T-shirts out here like that. Even knowing I watched every subtle movement your breasts made, you continued to wear them. You even seemed to strut more when you knew I was watching. I’m sorry if I offended you or made you uncomfortable,” I apologized. Unfortunately, I couldn’t do anything to hide the growing problem she was sitting on.

“I’m sorry,” she sighed as she wrapped her arms around my neck and hugged me. Pressing her unfettered breasts against me like that brought my growing problem to a head.

“You’re right; I did purposely tease you because I enjoyed the attention. I haven’t brought anyone home because none of the men I dated came close to measuring up to your father, and I knew they would disappoint me. All the good men are married. Their wives know they have a good man and make sure to let their husbands know they appreciate them,” she sighed.

“You’ll find someone. You may have to kiss a lot of frogs to find another prince, but I know you’ll find a man to make you happy,” I sympathized. “In the meantime, just remember that there will only be one woman in my life that I will love and care about more than you.”

“You sure know how to cheer up an old woman,” she sighed contentedly.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.