The Tutor - Cover

The Tutor

Copyright© 2017 by QM

Chapter 8

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Set in the early sixties, a tale of a young teacher and his 'adventures' in a mixed boarding school.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Cheating   First  

“I love it!” Elaine declared.

“You certainly appeared to,” giggled Carol as I rolled off Elaine and examined her.

There were no obvious signs of bleeding, just a pinkish tinge to my spending as it flowed gently from her pussy, which Trinny was already at hand with a towel to mop up.

“Oh, I did,” she sighed. “But I guess it’s your turn.”

“Yes! Goody!” Carol enthused as Elaine slipped off the bed wrapping the towel around her tiny form.

Carol had already stripped off her outer clothes and was dressed only in a white bra and full length navy blue knickers. She did look a little disappointed at seeing my cock was not ready for her.

“I’ll take care of that,” giggled Trinny.

“Aw, I wanted to,” Angela pouted.

“Next time,” I chuckled, seeing the pout turn to a smile.

Carol and I shared kisses as Trinny’s lips slipped over the end of my cock and began to suck it as well as rolling her tongue around the tip. At the same time I slipped a fresh towel on to the bed and eased Carol down onto it.

“I can’t believe she’s doing that,” came a hoarse whisper from Elaine.

“If you want a nice stiff one quickly; this is what you can do after he’s already spunked off,” Angela replied.

“Really?” Elaine asked.

“Yep, doesn’t taste bad at all, either,” she giggled.

“Well, guess I’ll have to give it a try at some stage,” Elaine nodded.

“He won’t make you, but he will appreciate it,” the giggling continued.

By then I had Carol out of her bra and knickers and was suckling her small pink nipples alternately as she sighed in satisfaction and pleasure. I also had two fingers gently rubbing her pleasure nub, making her legs twitch with each circuit. Her face became slightly flushed with passion.

Trinny had done sterling work on my cock and I was again rampant, though I did take the time to orally pleasure Carol, bringing her to a swift climax before moving on top of her and mounting her with a firm thrust of my hips, hearing her cry out in passion and delight again after the cries from her orgasm.

“Oh, oh, oh!” was all she could articulate as I plundered her for the second time and she had clearly learned a few things from before as her legs crossed mine and moved higher to pull me in deeper and deeper.

It was fairly obvious that Carol was worked up enough to climax again and this time her cries shook the room (though hopefully not getting out) as she reached her crescendo, tipping me over the edge myself as I filled her pussy with my still copious spending.

“Oh, wow! And to think I wasn’t sure if this was a good idea,” she giggled when she’d come down from the heights.

“Well, you know now,” Angela replied with a grin.

“Oh yes. Going to be bloody careful around the Hatchett though. Definitely don’t want this spoiled,” Carol added, getting nods off all concerned.

“Just watch out for each other,” I nodded as a naked Teresa got to her feet and approached, clearly looking for her turn.

Angela also sprang forward to feast on my cock and try to get me stiff again as Teresa and I exchanged kisses and caresses.

“Mmmm, been looking forward to this for a couple of days now,” Teresa sighed as I gently nibbled on her neck, making her whole body shiver slightly.

“So, which one of us is the best?” Trinny asked with a cheeky grin.

“You’re all good but different,” I chuckled, refusing to play that game. “You’ll all get better with more experience too, but might need to hide that from your future husbands for a little while.”

“Yeah, definitely don’t want them wondering how we got so good,” giggled Elaine.

“No, you don’t,” I chuckled, feeling myself rise to the occasion again as Teresa slipped on top of me (her favourite position) and took my cock from Angela’s mouth.

“Yes!” she moaned as she slid down my shaft.

“Ooh, that looks fun too,” Elaine stated.

“Yeah, feels good as well,” Teresa confirmed.

“We’ll all try different ways as we go along,” I gasped as Teresa was learning to use her internal muscles to milk my cock and the feeling was exquisite.

“Oh Lord, this feels so good!” Teresa gasped as she approached another climax whilst Carol and Elaine watched almost in awe.

“Hell! I wish I wasn’t on,” groused Trinny, also getting a nod and wry smile from Angela.

“It is what it is,” Angela sighed. “Besides there will be other days.”

“True,” Trinny agreed.

“Yeah, I’m probably due on in a couple of days,” Carol added. “I can feel it.”

“If you come on, then you aren’t pregnant,” I chuckled and then groaned as it felt like my spending was being sucked out by Teresa’s talented pussy.

Teresa also took this moment to squeal out her own pleasure and after what seemed like an age of sitting upright, clamped on my cock, finally collapsed onto my chest.

“Oh wow! That just keeps on getting better and better,” she sighed.

“It gets better?” Elaine asked looking amazed.

“Oh yes,” Teresa confirmed as she slid off and pulled a towel around her hips.

“Could I?” Elaine asked, leaning forward to point at my flaccid cock.

“You can try,” I chuckled, having fired off three loads in succession.

“Sticky,” she murmured as she lifted my cock gently.

“Well, there’s a bit of Teresa still there, possibly some of Carol and you as well,” I replied as her head dipped and her tongue flicked out.

“Mmmm, not sure,” came her initial analysis.

“Try sucking him in and using your tongue around the crest,” Trinny encouraged.

“OK,” she said with a grin and followed the instructions, making me gasp in pleasure as she slowly took her time to run her mouth up and down my cock and used both sides of her tongue to pleasure me.

“Whoa. It’s working,” Teresa commented.

“Yeah,” Angela added with a grin.

“Who gets to use it?” Carol asked.

“Damn, I wish I wasn’t on,” Angela groused.

“Me too,” Trinny sighed.

“Well...” I hesitated slightly. “There are other ways.”

“Other ways?” Trinny asked.

“More mature lovers will sometimes take it up the bum when on, or to avoid pregnancy if there are no frenchies,” I replied carefully.

“Frenchies?” Carol asked, whilst both Trinny and Angela looked shocked, then in the case of Trinny, thoughtful.

“French letters or condoms, something to go over a cock to catch any spunk,” I replied.

“Oh, right,” she nodded, showing a little bit of naivety, but no doubt filing it away for a later date.

“Will it hurt?” Trinny asked as Elaine continued her delicious ministrations.

“Needs a little bit of lubricant, otherwise, yes, it will hurt,” I replied.

“Oh, don’t really have any, not here,” Trinny said, looking downcast.

“I have some Brylcream, that might do,” I mused, then pointed out the jar on a small shelf.

“You sure, Trinny?” Angela asked pensively.

“No, but if it means getting Howard in me, I’ll give it a go,” Trinny giggled.

“Ew! I can’t believe you’d do it,” Teresa said somewhat bemusedly.

I was now fully stiff again and beckoned Trinny over, holding the jar of Brylcream. She’d doffed her clothing save for her knickers and a looped belt that ladies used to hold the pad in place. She got on her knees as I took the jar and pushed the gusset of her knickers slightly to one side and carefully lubed up her back passage, followed up by my cock.

“Ooh,” she sighed, clearly enjoying it more than she expected.

Taking hold of my cock I pushed the tip into her sphincter making her gasp slightly.

“Just relax,” I murmured. “If you stiffen up it won’t work.”

“Nnnng!” was all I heard but, yes, the sphincter did relax and I slid inside carefully with slow patient strokes.

“What does it feel like?” Angela asked, having observed the flicker of emotions going over Trinny’s face.

“Weird, sort of painful, but sort of nice too ... ooh!” Trinny replied then started slightly. I had begun careful strokes into her and slipped a finger down the front of her knickers to caress her nub.

I was careful, but it seemed obvious Trinny was enjoying this form of penetration as her moans and sighs grew until she finally stiffened and gave almost a howl of pleasure, her fingers clenching the mattress and her body shaking with pleasure.

“Think she likes it,” Teresa commented dryly, whilst the others watched in fascination.

“Yeah, tempted myself, assuming Howard can get it up again,” giggled Angela.

I took Trinny to another two immense orgasms before I finally released into her, leaving her collapsed on the bed as I went to clean myself up.

“Good?” Teresa asked.

“Fuck, yeah!” Trinny replied in a hoarse whisper, as she adjusted her knickers to cover herself fully again.

I went back to the bed and gently lifted Trinny up, allowing her to snuggle into me as she sat on my lap, joined swiftly by Angela and Elaine to either side.

“Glad you enjoyed it. Wondered if you would,” I said softly.

“Was weird then suddenly overwhelming,” she replied and kissed my cheek.

“Don’t suppose...” Angela began hopefully.

“Ye Gods! She’s trying to kill me,” I chuckled.

“Well, I’m the only one who’s missed out,” she said mournfully, though with a wicked smile.

“Get me up and we’ll have a go,” I replied with a wry smile as Trinny slipped off my lap and Carol dropped to her knees in front of me to suck me into her mouth.

Angela in the meantime decided to help me out by doing a slow striptease for me, unlike the other girls who hadn’t got out of their clothing fast enough. It did the trick. Carol’s ministrations and Angela’s body had me rising to attention within ten minutes of the start of their attempts and Carol even took it upon herself to coat my cock with Brylcream as I tugged Angela’s knickers to the side to prepare her.

Remaining kneeling on the floor, I held Angela’s legs vertical to my chest before sliding my cock partly into her back passage. Seeing only signs of mild discomfort, I withdrew slightly before sliding even more of myself into her. Her only reaction was to hold her lower lip between her teeth. Finally, after two more strokes I was fully within her as she gave a sigh of contentment.

“Different but nice,” she gasped as I began careful thrusts into her and she slipped her fingers down to manipulate herself.

Soon I was giving her full and powerful strokes and she was moaning in pleasure. I realised she was also squeezing my cock with her muscles too. This squeezing became a powerful grip as she groaned out loud in a heady fashion as her first orgasm overtook her. This was taking my stamina to the limit and if it hadn’t been that Angela was so lovely as well as different to the other four I might not have managed, but then the eroticism of the situation might have taken over too, so who knows.

After what seemed half-an-hour though I finally released my fifth and final spending of the day into Angela’s bottom before falling back exhausted. Angela though, looked supremely smug and ready for another round if anything. Still, they all realised they’d got what they wanted and we simply cleaned ourselves up and dressed before having some refreshments and listening to music.

Afterwards I simply made sure the coast was clear for them to get to the pupils’ stairway and off to their form room, or dorm and the showers there.

I went back to my room and slept heavily, hoping to have recovered enough to give Betty a warm loving injection in the morning.


Breakfast was a happy affair with a lot of quiet chatter at my table, with me taking part in the banter and making a few of the young girls giggle with some terrible puns. Trinny also joined in, though was sat a little carefully I noticed. She alluded to the fact in a quiet aside, saying that she was mostly OK and just a little tender.

Afterwards I pulled out my trusty Esso road map and plotted a route to the holiday cottage Betty and I were going to ‘inspect’, discovering it was only five miles from the school. The bad weather from the previous day had cleared and I dropped the top on the Herald and enjoyed the sunshine on my way.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.