The Tutor - Cover

The Tutor

Copyright© 2017 by QM

Chapter 7

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Set in the early sixties, a tale of a young teacher and his 'adventures' in a mixed boarding school.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Cheating   First  

The Hatchett clearly was looking for a confrontation, but in this I felt I had the advantage in that I knew what the school rules were with regards to punishments and the Hatchett had clearly overstepped the bounds. Still, best to let het dig her own grave.

“And just what is this?” she demanded.

“A word in private, Miss Hatchett ... please,” I demanded in freezing tones.

“I’m sorry, but this girl is under discipline. I will have this resolved here and now!” she stated.

“Not unless you want me to phone the constabulary and lay charges of child abuse, you won’t,” I said quietly but menacingly.

“Take her to the dorm and let her clean herself up,” she hissed.

Once we were alone she attempted to accuse me of interfering with a disciplinary matter that wasn’t my concern as Veronica was part of her dorm group, an activity I wasn’t involved with.

“I’ve read the school disciplinary code. I defy you to show me the part that states you can incarcerate a pupil, leaving them tied up and lying in a pool of their own urine,” I stated with icy calm once she’d run down. “The code states you cannot carry out disciplinary procedures longer than a specific period of time. That girl was locked in that cupboard for almost three hours!”

“I am allowed leeway on how I administer discipline!” she hissed.

“As a matter of record, you aren’t,” I replied. “The code states that only detention or physical discipline is permitted. Detention being supervised by the tutor in charge of that duty. Today that would be Miss Quince. Now, forgive me if I’m going blind, but I didn’t see Miss Quince in that cupboard.”

“It’s accepted practice for a dorm mistress to set disciplinary matters!” she grated out, though I could see sweat on her brow now.

“Well, if Veronica chooses to tell her parents what you call discipline, and I wouldn’t blame her one iota if she did, then I rather doubt that excuse will hold water in front of Mrs Goodfried. The school is in enough financial trouble as it is without this sort of scandal leaking out. Now, if you want I can make this official; however, if you apologise to Veronica and claim it was an oversight leaving her so long, I’ll let it lie ... this time. I’ll even persuade the young lady to keep mum about it. However, if this sort of thing occurs again, I’ll take it not only to Mrs Goodfried, but to the police!” I replied in deadly tones making her go white. “Do. We. Understand. Each. Other?”

“Very well,” she hissed. “But make no mistake; I will make it my life’s work to bring you down!”

“Jolly good luck with that in the three years you have remaining,” I replied evenly. “Because, at the current rate you’re going, it will be you under the bus first.”

I stalked off back up the stairs hoping that the threats I’d made stuck. My doubt being that Goodfried would back me up, or that I could garner support from the trustees.

As I was heading back up to the third floor to do some cleaning up I ran into Miss Quince who covered art, drama and dance at the school. Other than a hello at the staff room we hadn’t had much more contact save the occasional nod in passing.

“Ah, Mr Howard. The girls are all a twitter over Veronica. Do you have any insights as to what happened to her?” she asked, looking over her half-rim spectacles at me.

“A disciplinary issue with Miss Hatchett, I believe,” I replied, seeing her make a moué of distaste. “An oversight I’m sure; I believe that she is apologising for it.”

“That’ll be a first,” Quince murmured softly.

“I seriously doubt she’ll want it to go further, if she doesn’t apologise, Miss Quince,” I replied, watching an eyebrow rise.

“Please call me Doreen when it’s just us,” she answered with a slight smile.

“It’s actually Howard, not Mr Howard, but I doubt I can change that now,” I chuckled.

“Just watch your back with the Hatchett. She’s a very nasty piece of work,” she warned quietly as I realised I’d found another ally.

“Yes, I’ve noticed. Her treatment of Veronica was atrocious, but the school doesn’t need a scandal at the moment,” I replied.

“I quite agree. However, now that I see you, I do have a favour to ask,” she requested.

“Fire away.”

“I need assistance for the school formal dance for the advanced study groups; an extra pair of eyes as it were,” she asked.

“I see no problem in helping,” I replied. “Sunday afternoons, isn’t it?”

“It is. Thank you. Some of the girls are complaining about improper holding by the boys,” she sighed.

“We’ll put a stop to it,” I chuckled as we went our separate ways.

I soon cleaned up the cupboard, though I suspected the cleaner would not be best pleased. I did leave a note as to what had happened though.

Then it was to my room to sleep.


Friday morning at breakfast I met up with Veronica again, her eyes were still a little bit red from tears, but she confirmed that the Hatchett had apologised.

“I’m asking it as a favour to me that you take it no further,” I requested.

“Of course I won’t,” she replied, hero worship in her eyes.

“That’s not to say you have to put up with any more abuse,” I warned. “Let me know if things become difficult, but also be careful too.”

“I will and thank you, Mr Howard,” she acknowledged.

There was no sign of the Hatchett this morning, which was odd, though her table remained well behaved, as did all of them. I rather suspected (correctly) that she was lying low waiting for things to blow over.

The first class I had was Veronica’s group and we were going over their homework as set, though I was not giving them the answers, just assisting them to ‘parse’ the problem correctly.

Word did come through that their gym class was cancelled and that they now had a free two hours before lunch which seemed to cheer them immensely as they scurried off to enjoy a little free time.

Next up were my sixth formers and the work was much harder as they were trying hard to catch up where they were supposed to be, having almost completely wasted their previous years. My favourites were there naturally, though other than a few longing looks, they behaved themselves. They did interrogate me with a flurry of questions on our way to lunch about the rumours flying about over the Hatchett incident, most of which I fudged over as theirs weren’t the only ears about.

Afterwards I had several smaller study groups which went swiftly until dinner and an evening’s assignation with Jennifer.

“You have been a naughty boy,” she admonished me when I was in the pub with her.

“Not yet I haven’t,” I chuckled, making her blush.

“This business with Hatchett is all over the school. Bloody woman came to prune face’s office to make an official complaint about you this morning,” Jennifer explained.

“Bet Goodfried was all for it until she discovered what it was all about,” I replied with a thin smile.

“Oh yes, then she had to calm the Hatchett down when she said that she was lucky it had gone no further as otherwise she’d be the one looking at a dismissal,” Jennifer nodded with a grin. “But this isn’t keeping a low profile, Howard!”

“Couldn’t allow anyone to treat a kid like that and Veronica’s a very sweet girl,” I answered.

Jennifer’s shoulders relaxed and she smiled. “I agree, but it doesn’t help me keep you under the radar.”

“That’s true, I’ll try to do better in future,” I chuckled.

“As it is, Goodfried did a little digging and Miss Quince was able to back you up anyway, so the matter’s dropped, save the Hatchett has been given ‘sick leave’ for today and told to behave in future,” Jennifer went on.

“She’s seriously got it in for me,” I shrugged.

“She has, but she’s got more than enough things lurking in her own closet to risk drawing attention to herself,” Jennifer shrugged. “Just be careful, Howard.”

“I will.”

“Good, now let’s go have a nightcap at the cottage,” she said with a sultry smile.

It was a quick drive and we were in each other’s arms as soon as the curtains closed, kissing passionately and caressing each other softly.

“Oh, you make me feel so good about myself, Howard,” she moaned as I softly bit her neck and ran my tongue along the trapped flesh.

“My pleasure, truly my pleasure,” I murmured as I unzipped the back of her dress allowing it to slip to the floor.

We kissed and caressed each other as we slipped out of our clothing and slowly backed up to her bed. Jennifer’s skin as ever was hot to the touch and deliciously smooth and was having the effect she desired upon me. Soon I gently laid her down and began feasting upon her pussy, causing her to cry out in sheer joy at the sensations coursing through her body.

“Oh you do such wonderful things to me!” she cried out after I brought her to her first orgasm of the evening.

“You’re worth it, my Jennifer,” I replied as I moved up her body to kiss her.

She reached down to guide my cock into her as I thrust forward firmly, sighing in pleasure as I slid my full length into her.

“God, you feel so good!” I moaned out as she gripped me with her internal muscles.

“So do you, my Howard. I feel like a woman at last,” she replied before we kissed again.

Soon I was moving powerfully in and out of her as she complimented every move with a counter-move all her own. All the time now I was giving a running litany of how good she felt as she also moaned and sighed with each full penetration. After a short while I could feel she was about to climax and I stepped up the pace to try and time things perfectly. With a squeal of joy Jennifer climaxed just as I unleashed a torrent of my cum into her in several blasts.

I rolled off her, my chest heaving slightly, but pulled Jennifer to me for a cuddle, enjoying the closeness of skin to skin contact with her.

“So good,” she moaned softly.

“So true,” I chuckled.

“I love my naughty boy.”

“I love you too, Jennifer.”

“I know, but these stolen moments are all we can have,” she sighed.

“I know, though I wish it were different.”

“I’d lose everything, Howard, and so would you,” she replied as she reached down to see if I was going to respond.

“I know, my love, so I’m going to cherish these stolen moments,” I answered then gasped as she deftly manipulated my cock to readiness.

Swinging her leg over me, Jennifer carefully guided my cock to her waiting entrance and delicately slid herself down upon it. She then raised and lowered herself with an erotic slowness and a slight corkscrew motion, increasing her pressure upon me with an obvious effect on my erection.

“For someone who was a virgin a week ago you seem to have learned a lot,” I chuckled as I reached up to caress her breasts.

“My father was a seaman, he had a stash of dirty magazines, not much in the way of pictures, save for naked women, but some very nice descriptions,” she giggled as she moved herself excruciatingly slowly up and down on my cock.


[Jennifer has rarely opened up about her past with me and, as far as she was concerned, it wasn’t any of my business. I also suspected that pressing her for details would not end well for any kind of relationship we were having. Still, over the years that we were involved, I did learn that she left home due to increasing abuse from her brothers, something she hated and caused her to take up with the first man to offer an escape. It was a case though of out of the frying pan and into the fire, in a sense, and I did find out she wanted children ... or at least a child. This was something she later arranged for herself via a suitable husband once Rupert left the scene under a cloud. She married into the Sargisson family, Reginald (a widower) to be exact. For all we loved each other dearly, we could never marry due to her need for children and legitimacy, though I was the godfather to her daughter, as beautiful a child as I’d ever seen. Yes, we often fucked due to the Soiree system, but Reginald loved her as dearly as did I, so her life improved immeasurably.

Rupert himself was caught up in a police trawl of the fleshpots of Soho, resigned and vanished from this tale after a year. Jennifer kept her job due to Reginald’s influence, divorced Rupert in absentia and hence married Reginald, late in life for both of them, but in time to conceive the daughter Jennifer so badly wanted.]


All this was in the future, at the moment I was caught up in the here and now and could feel an intense orgasm building up as Jennifer teased and tantalised me with her movements as well as having a series of small orgasms of her own. Finally though, I just grasped her hips and began to thrust up into her in fast powerful strokes as my need for release became overwhelming.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.