The Tutor
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2017 by QM

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Set in the early sixties, a tale of a young teacher and his 'adventures' in a mixed boarding school.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Cheating   First  

I had to heave a sigh of relief at dinner, as did Angela my co-conspirator. It could have gone seriously wrong for us, yet it hadn’t.

“Can’t believe they wanted in,” she said quietly, only the two of us being able to hear.

“I reckon Trinny read them well. Elaine at least. Probably the fact that they didn’t scream and run,” I chuckled, just as quietly.

“Yeah, goodness knows how long they were at the door anyway,” she replied with a grin.

“Good five minutes ... perhaps,” I shook my head slightly.

“Mr Howard,” came a stern voice. “A word please.”

“Of course, Mrs Goodfried,” I replied politely, noticing Susan Hatchett watching with an ugly look.

She led me to her office and sat behind her desk leaving me standing, clearly a move to try and belittle me, which due to the nonchalant look I was giving her, clearly wasn’t working. Jennifer also sat quietly in the corner with a note pad.

“I’ve had a phone call from Peter Sargisson representing the school trustees,” she finally said.

“And this affects me how?” I asked.

“You went to their soiree last night, did you not?” she asked.

“I did indeed. I felt I represented the school well,” I replied.

“Hmmm, did the matter of funding come up?”

“It did. I persuaded them to increase it should the school’s exam grades be raised, assuming we did well in the re-sits,” I replied. “Initially they wanted to cut it,” I finished with a lie.

“This is true, Mrs Goodfried,” Jennifer confirmed. “Mr Howard spoke eloquently in support of you and the school,” she added, laying it on a bit thick.

“I’m told there’s no chance of grades improving in the re-sits,” Goodfried stated.

“Told by whom?” I asked. “Certainly I believe that the girls maths students can reach far higher grades.”

“There is no money for the girls to take re-sits,” Goodfried said flatly.

“I’ll cover that cost,” I replied. “I have faith in them. I’ve seen a marked improvement in just two days of lessons.”

“You’ll pay? Just where will you find the money for that?” Goodfried asked, clearly taken aback.

“My wedding savings,” I replied. “As I’m no longer getting married I no longer need them and this is a worthy cause. It may secure the school’s future,” I replied in noble tones.

“We won’t be able to recompense you,” Goodfried replied slyly.

“Some things are worth the cost,” I answered. “Just give me time and I will secure the school’s finances.”

“I was going to turn you loose at the end of term,” Goodfried said carefully. “However, if you pay for the girls’ re-sits and funding is secured, so will your job be, Mr Howard. That’s the best I can offer.”

“It’s more than enough, Mrs Goodfried,” I replied, before I was dismissed, catching a glimpse of a crafty wink from Jennifer.

Once outside, a clearly mystified Susan Hatchett was lurking in the corridor and I suspect she’d been trying to listen at the door, though doubted she’d heard much. I gave her a cheery “evening” and went on my way, deciding to have a sit outside before I went up to my room. Within a minute I was surrounded by my five protégés, who were all obviously curious as to why I’d been summoned, though were trying to find a diplomatic way to ask.

“It’s all right, girls,” I said as I took pity on them. “I’ve managed to secure your places for a re-sit; all I’d ask is that you don’t let me down.”

“We won’t, Mr Howard,” Trinny replied for all of them.

“I’ll also be looking out for other worthy candidates. Though, will only be treating you as my specials,” I added, seeing five beaming smiles.

“It’s a couple of hours to curfew,” Trinny said with a sly smile. “We could sneak up to your room for some fun.”

“The Hatchett is watching us even as we speak,” I replied. “She’s definitely keeping an eye on you three,” I indicated Trinny, Teresa and Angela.

All the girls glanced over my shoulder to see Susan Hatchett standing in the eaves of the main doors on the outer side of the building.

“How did you know she was there?” Angela asked.

“I didn’t,” I chuckled. “But I had my suspicions as I suspect she’s trying to get rid of me and sees any misbehaviour on your part as a way to do it. Just be careful in gym classes, I rather doubt she’ll go easy on you.”

“Gym is optional for sixth formers,” Teresa giggled. “We can transfer out to do other studies ... like maths or science.”

“I’d suggest you do,” I nodded. “Now, have any of you had a chance to look at those extra questions I gave you?”

Soon I’d pulled a note pad out and was taking them over various types of questions in the various equations they were currently studying. We soon attracted a couple of other sixth formers and an impromptu lesson was underway when Trinny indicated in a quiet murmur that the Hatchett was heading towards us.

“What on earth do you think you are doing, Mr Howard?” she asked in acid tones.

“Why, I’m enjoying sitting in the sunshine and talking maths with these delightful young ladies, Miss Hatchett,” I replied.

“You are not supposed to fraternise with the students,” she stated as if giving an ultimatum.

“Oh, I quite agree. However, as I was assisting their maths development, that means I was teaching, not fraternising,” I replied, pointing to my notes.

“I must insist you cease and desist this extra-curricular activity and save your maths for the classroom,” she demanded.

“If you insist,” I shrugged. “Ladies, if you wish to carry on with this discussion, I’m afraid you’ll have to follow me to the maths room.”

I stood and was followed by all the girls into the Lumley wing, leaving a spluttering Hatchett behind me.

Once in the room I put a few questions up on the board and slipped out to my room and brought my record deck down. Soon I was going over the questions with some popular tunes playing quietly in the background as well as indulging in a freewheeling discussion on various aspects of the questions.

“The easy way to deal with the questions is to break them down into their component parts,” I was telling the group. “Don’t look at it as a whole,” I added as I split the current question into their separate but linked parts.

I did notice that both Susan Hatchett and Mrs Goodfried stuck their heads around the open door to glance into the room, the Hatchett presumably convinced that I was up to no good. Still, all good things come to an end and I sent the girls back down to their dorm rooms and went into my office only to find I’d been followed by Carol.

“I’m not supposed to be alone with you, Carol,” I said in kindly tones.

“I just wanted to talk. I know I went along with Elaine and the others, but I’m not sure. I’m a little scared,” she admitted.

“No one is going to make you do anything you don’t want to. You don’t even have to watch,” I replied.

“Really?”

“Yes, really,” I chuckled, seeing her relax for the first time since she’d caught us.

“Thank you,” she said and came up and gave me a hug.

“No need to thank me,” I replied. “These are your choices, not mine.”

She hugged me tighter and then raised her face and looked at me. I lowered my face to hers and we kissed, softly at first, but with greater passion as the seconds drew by.

“Oh, that was nice,” she finally murmured once our lips parted.

“Yes, but risky,” I replied.

“I think the Hatchett will have just followed the other girls, not noticed one of us was missing,” she said with a blush.

“Even so...” I began, then stopped as a thought occurred to me. “Follow me.”

I led Carol outside to the staff stairs and listened carefully. Hearing no sound, we hurried up to my room level and seeing no one in the corridor I let her into my room.

“No one will disturb us here, we can talk now, or carry on doing what we were before,” I said as she immediately stepped into my arms.

“I just didn’t want an audience ... not for my first time,” she replied before we kissed again.

“Understandable,” I chuckled.

Soon our hands were roaming over each other’s bodies as our passion grew. I pulled a towel out and laid it on the bed before gently lowering Carol onto it as I now began unbuttoning her blouse.

Carol herself was breathing heavily and looked flushed, but was clearly enjoying my attentions as I slipped her blouse off and kissed her exposed stomach, making it flex slightly. I slipped my own shirt off and then unclasped her bra, exposing two lovely breasts, heavy but firm, topped off by small pink nipples. Carol gasped as I took one into my mouth and suckled it gently, the tip hardening rapidly to my ministrations before I moved my mouth over to the other side. With a free hand I reached down and unbuttoned her skirt and when I felt the moment was right, lifted myself up and tugged it down, also taking the time to undo her sandals and remove her socks. Then, after seeing her nod, I slipped off her knickers, exposing a full and heavy bush of dark hairs which I kissed and then explored with my tongue.

“Mmmmm,” she moaned gently as I found her nub and began using my tongue to stimulate it.

Soon her hips were twitching, her pelvis rolling slightly as I brought her to the heights of passion and with an intense groan an orgasm washed over her.

“Oh, now I know why Angela didn’t want you to stop,” she sighed as I came up and kissed her lips.

“It is a lot of fun,” I replied with a gentle smile.

“Yes,” she nodded.

“Want more, as in for me to get inside you?” I asked.

“Oh, yes, please,” she replied eagerly.

I swiftly slipped my pants and underwear off, before moving between her thighs.

“Oh!’ As I pushed into her she gasped, making the same vocalisation as her mother.

“Good?” I asked, having felt no barrier to my initial penetration.

“Oh yes!” she moaned.

Soon I was pounding away to Carol’s evident delight as her low moans were now becoming much louder as we enjoyed our illicit coupling. Soon she gave a squeal of sheer delight and clamped her body to mine, triggering my own orgasm as I flooded her vagina with my spending.

“Oh, thank you,” she gasped.

“Truly my pleasure,” I chuckled between heavy breaths.

“When you do Elaine, I think I’ll be fine now. Only, I didn’t want you to think I wasn’t a virgin,” she said shyly.

“I noticed no hymen,” I said with a slight shrug.

“Horse riding,” she giggled.

“Ah, well, you know you’ll have nothing to worry about now, but best we get you back to an area where you belong,” I nodded.

Fortunately the way was clear and Carol was able to slip through a landing door behind a gaggle of fourth formers descending the stairs from an out of hour’s drama class. I returned to the classroom and gathered up my record player and carried it upstairs having had a pleasant interlude with a delightful young lady, revelling in the slight differences between Carol and her mother. Still, I thought, such activities are fraught with risk and I couldn’t see myself inviting the girls to my room on a regular basis, yet it was a pleasant fantasy.

It was only then that I remembered the note I had from Betty Sargisson and I quickly fished it out of my pocket and scanned the contents. Seemed I had another assignation planned for Sunday morning at the holiday cottage they owned and I couldn’t help but smile in anticipation.


Thursday mirrored the Tuesday in that I taught boys all day, though enjoyed mealtimes with the girls, even getting a wink and a radiant smile off Carol who was serving at the next table over to me. I was approached whilst I was outside sunning myself by Trinny, with the other two of the gang close, but not within earshot.

“I wanted to thank you, Howard,” she began.

“You’re welcome, but thank me for what?” I enquired.

“Saying nothing about my virginity,” she replied with a slight blush.

“None of my business,” I shrugged. “I’m of the opinion it’s overrated anyway.”

“Well, you were my first ... first cock anyway,” she giggled slightly, relaxing a little.

“Figured that by your reaction,” I nodded.

“Yeah, the virginity went thanks to an uncle of mine. He kind of tricked me into getting his hand down my knickers and stuck a finger in. It bloody hurt, so I screamed, despite the fact that I was kind of enjoying his attention. Unfortunately Mum and Dad heard, gave him a bloody good hiding and he was kicked out the family. I never saw him ever again,” she explained.

“Take it that’s when your Mum explained a few facts of life to you,” I replied.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.